Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

white snakeroot an innocuous plant white snakeroot was responsible for the death

of Abraham Lincoln's mother Nancy Hanks white snakeroot is a North American herb

with flat top with clusters of small white flowers and contains a toxic

alcohol known as REM it all Nancy Hanks was poisoned by drinking the milk of a

cow who had grazed on the plant indeed both the meat and milk from poison the

livestock and fast they stalks into human consumers luckily farmers are now

aware of this life-threatening hazard and make efforts remove the plant from

animal pastures what a hemlock what hemlock is also known as poison hemlock

it is the most violently toxic plant in North America

what hemlock resembles Queen Anne is lays and is sometimes confused with

celery what a hemlock is infused with the deadliest toxin in its roots and

will rapidly generate a potentially fatal symptoms if anyone eats it painful

of convergent's abdominal cramps nausea and death or common jquery t beans also

called a rosary pea this wisely named seeds contain abrin and extremely deadly

rivals some inhabiting protein rosary peas are native to tropical areas and

are often used in jewelry and prayer rosaries while the seeds are not

poisonous if intact seeds that are Scratchy broken

or chewed can be little it only takes three micrograms of for a brain to kill

an adult and it is said that numerous jewelry makers have been made in or died

after accidentally pricking their fingers while working with the seeds

abri prevents protein synthesis within cells and can cause organ failure within

3 to 5 days deadly nightshade a native of wooded or waste areas in central and

southern Eurasia deadly nightshade x' has dull green leaves and shiny black

berries about the size of cherries nightshade contains atropine and

scopolamine in its leaves berries and roots and causes

paralysis in the involuntary muscles of the body including the heart even

touching the leaves may cause skin irritation castor bean castor bean is an

attractive plant native of Africa when the process receives or the source of

castor oil they naturally contained the poison risen and or deadly in small

amounts it only takes one or two seeds to kill a child and up to a to kill an

adult recent works by inhibiting the synthesis of proteins within cells and

can cause severe vomiting diarrhea and even death the poison was used in 1978

on Georgie Macau a journalist who spoke out against the Bulgarian government

thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> These Plants Can Kill You | World's Deadliest Plants - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

How would YOU explain 'Passion' to a kid? - Street Interviews - Duration: 5:56.

Being able to retire on a beach

and not have to worry about money anymore

Hey, what is up everyone

I hope you guys are all having an amazing day

So today's video is gonna be a bit different from what it is usually

but I mean new experiences means new growth right?

So the topic of today is passion and

Specifically what it means for certain people?

I spoken to people in the past and the biggest struggle people find is not understanding

What a passion is for themselves

So I decided to take it to the streets and ask people in Sydney to give me their input

So let's jump right to it.

If I was to ask you to explain to a kid what the word "Passion" means,

how would you explain it to a kid?

Maybe your kids like how would you explain it to them?

I would tell them what do you love to do the most

It's what gets you up in the morning

It's what

drives you

makes you smile

Do stuff you dream about

An endless drive to achieve something

and like never giving up on something

Family

Yeah probably the same

What's really important for you in your art and

in your mind

Yeah, that's the sentence that I would say

The way you see your family and stuff? I don't know

Maybe like something you really love

or someone you really love

Just something

to look forward to and to just go for it

I guess passion is the one thing you would never be able to stop doing

regardless of the situation so

This is like the vow of marriage, right?

yeah, something you would do either in sickness and health whether it was hard, easy or

Regardless of the situation whether you get money or not get money.

Passions

Yeah, you know you do it regardless of what's going on

something that drives you forward

It's the essence of life

you have to be passionate to live your life

That's all I can say

I would say

How do you support your favorite football team at their age?

That'd be a good way to explain it

Passionate about raising your kids to be good people

I agree

So now I'm gonna ask do you have any passions yourself?

Yes

Could you tell me more about some of them?

Well I consider myself a creative person

and I enjoy

Traveling as well

and expressing myself through

Modeling.

I like spending time with my son.

I just came today from Cairns

I was diving.

It's one of my passions

Diving

I'm traveling a lot

actually every two weeks

I'm doing a lot of city breaks,

and I've started 20 years ago

Yeah at the Red Sea

So I came for the Great Reef in Australia

Of course the Great Barrier Reef

because it's about to die soon

Impacting others is one of my passions

I like trying to help around I guess

try to provide an impact on other people's lives

We bought a business

And it's an ice-cream shop, and he was hoping to own a business

and he was very passionate about this business

we found it by accident and

We just bought it instantaneously

We fell in love with the shop itself

and then it just worked out wonderfully

So it was a great passion

Really enjoy like

hanging with my best friend

she's my passion!

I love hanging with her!

I love this "girl" so much!

Goals, #goals

First one is well, finding myself

and I don't think that's something that's gonna stop

I think

passion to find yourself is something that evolves year after year

And I think through that your goals become more concise.

I just started a business

Yeah, doing design work

in Kuwait

so

Yeah, so current passion right now is to make that successful

become successful

Gain financial freedom so I can travel and explore

Well and and that is more for

being able to provide for

My own family, children

You know whatever it is

just because you know I went through a difficulty before

So then just the last question,

so do you guys have passions yourselves?

I'm guessing....yours is fitness?

can you tell me more about it?

No?

#feelsbadman

#1likefor1prayer

Yeah what got you into it

I don't know first I play tennis and then I

Started to do other things too

Let's talk about your passions,

so you love your children, you both love your children

and you love traveling. Where have you been traveling to?

We were in New Zealand and Cairns

So I'm working at Qantas now,

so I travel the world probably every once a month

I go somewhere different

I've been to the US four times in the last year

It's getting me to see the places I want to go

yeah, that's helping me get there.

Thank you for watching this video today

If you enjoyed it make sure to give it a quick thumbs up,

share and subscribe by clicking on the big "Passion fruit"

also

We would love to hear your specific video requests

since we love doing this so much on

so make sure to leave a comment below

on what you want us to do next. thank you

Thank You (for making it this far ^_^)

For more infomation >> How would YOU explain 'Passion' to a kid? - Street Interviews - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

You NEED This Dating App! - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> You NEED This Dating App! - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Absolute .75ctw CZ Journey Pendant with 20" Chain - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Absolute .75ctw CZ Journey Pendant with 20" Chain - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

7 Things You May Not Know About Lesley Manville - Duration: 2:47.

Lesley Manville is a multi award winning English actress of theatre, film, and television.

She is known for her performances in Another Year, All or Nothing, Topsy-Turvy, Secrets & Lies.

These are some interesting facts from her life.

1. Born on March 12, 1956

Lesley Manville was born on March 12, 1956 in Brighton in England;

as the daughter of Jean, a former ballet dancer, and Ron Manville, a taxicab driver.

She was one of the three daughters.

2. Trained as a soprano singer from age 8

Manville was trained as a soprano singer from the age of 8,

and she twice became under-18 champion of Sussex.

However she chose to pursue a career in acting instead, as she discovered her talent for improvisation.

3. Began acting as a teenager

She began acting as a teenager, appearing in television series such as King Cinder.

And at age of 15, she gained a place at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.

She made her professional stage debut in the West End musical, I and Albert in 1972.

Later she won numerous awards for her film and stage performances.

4. Regularly works with director Mike Leigh

Manville met director Mike Leigh in 1979 and the two have frequently collaborated,

beginning with an episode of BBC2 Playhouse called "Grown-Ups."

For her work in his films All or Nothing and Another Year, she won academy awards

and nominations including the London Film Critics, National Board of Review award and BAFTA.

5. Married twice

She met her first husband actor Gary Oldman while working at the Royal Court Theatre.

They got separated in 1989, three months after their son, Alfie, was born.

Her second marriage was to Joe Dixon, another television and film actor.

6. Took a break from stage in 1995

Despite being a praised theater-thespian, Manville took 10 years off from the stage, between 1995 and 2005,

in order to pursue acting in movies, especially in those directed by Mike Leigh.

In 2005, she returned to the stage in the big-budgeted production of Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials".

7. Was awarded the OBE in 2015

Manville was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire)

in the 2015 Queen's Birthday Honours List for her services to Drama.

The OBE, the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is a British order of chivalry,

rewarding contributions to the arts and sciences, work with charitable and welfare organizations,

and public service outside the Civil service.

Thanks for being with PersonalX

If you like our videos please comment, like and subscribe

Thank you

For more infomation >> 7 Things You May Not Know About Lesley Manville - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

If A Lynched Man Could Speak - Duration: 3:44.

if the Lynched man could speak he'd holla the white devil lynched my brother last

week because perhaps of the southern white air which he dared to breathe

believe me when I tell you the blood on my tongue is fresher than the blood on

the leaves if a Lynched man could speak Lord he'll preach while reciting a

sermon through grittering teeth underneath his skin a Soul in turmoil

struggling to turn the other cheek neck hanging loose but my brother is

ascending if a Lynched man could speak I'll tell you that I've been hanging

here for at least about a week my physical frame has done its purpose

in depicting racial cruelty now I must close my eyes for its time

for the white mob to burn me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét