Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Shah Rukh Khan, Rajinikanth At Anil Kapoor House To Respect Sridevi

For more infomation >> Shah Rukh Khan, Rajinikanth At Anil Kapoor House To Respect Sridevi - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Andreas Kêr - You Are Not Alone (Video Oficial) - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Andreas Kêr - You Are Not Alone (Video Oficial) - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

10 Most Common Climbing Terms Explained - Duration: 3:11.

My friend said you flashed the V1 crag there.

Can you show us the beta to the crux?

I am a bit pumped from the V7 I did earlier.

That V1 crag is pretty sandbagged though.

Wow, they are speaking English and I have no idea what they are talking about.

Don't worry I will explain the 10 most common climbing terms that you will encounter.

Number 1, beta.

Beta basically means information about a climb.

You might hear people say: "Hey bruh, do you want me to show you the beta?"

"No, dude, I want to figure it out myself."

" Hey dude, what's the beta of this climb?"

Number 2, crux.

Crux means the most difficult part of the climb.

You might hear people say: "The crux of this climb is you have to somehow hold on

to that slippery slope."

"Dude, only the crux is a V4 move and the rest are all V1 moves."

Number 3, flash.

Flash means finishing a climb in the first try with the help of prior betas.

You might hear people say: "Yo, I flashed the twenty point boulder in Santee after watching

some video demonstrations on YouTube."

"Sick dude."

Number 4, on sight.

On sight means finishing a climb in the first try without any prior beta.

You might hear people say: "Bro, I just on sighted that new V7 they put up over there.

It's fun; you should give it a try."

"Right on, man."

Number 5, pumped.

Pumped means having so much metabolic wastes in the forearm that even making a basic grip

is impossible.

You might hear people say: "Hey, do you want to do another one?"

"Nah man, my arms are pumped.

I can't even hold on to anything now."

Number 6, sandbagged.

Sandbagged means a climb is graded lower than what it actually is.

You might hear people say: "Man, I can't even do a V1 outdoors; these climbs are so

sandbagged."

No dude, you are just not used to the style of outdoor climbs.

Number 7, featherbagged.

As you can probably guess, featherbagged means a climb is graded higher than what it actually

is.

You might hear people say: "The routes here at the gym are so featherbagged.

I climbed only V3 at the gym back home and now I am climbing V5 here."

Yeah, that's why this gym is so popular.

Number 8, crag.

Crag means a small climbing area.

You might hear people say: "Hey bruh, do you want to come check out some crags with

us?"

Number 9, take.

Take is called by a climber when requesting the belayer to remove all slack.

You might hear people say: "I think I am about to fall.

Take.

Take.

Take."

Nah, you are not going to fall.

Just put your weight on your feet.

Number 10, dirtbagging.

Dirtbagging means climbers living cheap in order to maximize the time for climbing.

You might hear people say: "Hey you know what, I am considering dirtbagging for a year

after I graduate."

The dirtbagging lifestyle ain't no joke bro!

Thanks for watching.

These climbing terms were quite confusing to me when I first started climbing in the

States.

I kept hearing them and it took me some time to figure them out.

So hope you find the video useful, and as always, make sure to like and subscribe.

See you in the next video.

For more infomation >> 10 Most Common Climbing Terms Explained - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Hidden Secrets - YouTube Secrets You Need to See - YouTube Hidden Features 2018 - Duration: 4:19.

In today's video I will tell you some wonder future of YouTube I am asking question from

you first of all that you scene YouTube dancing?

So in today's video youTube will dance and change his colour and this these cigarettes

is not known by anyone so before starting the video Weavers if you doesn't subscribe

our channel then click on the red button and press the bell icon to subscribe our channel

let's start the video these are the YouTube hidden secrets that nobody knows we was our

today's video topic is YouTube hidden secrets friends and today's video I will show you

that you two will dance these are YouTube hidden secret that nobody knows first of all

go to YouTube homepage and search do the Harlem Shake after type this,nd and inter January

YouTube dance youTube will dance check how YouTube dancing check youTube hidden secrets

top YouTube hidden secrets that nobody knows check it youTube hidden secrets check the

YouTube dance youTube is moving youTube hidden secrets friend this is the first YouTube hidden

secret and the second YouTube feature is do the force Luke first of a gold go to YouTube

home page and size do the force Luke after typing this,nd you youTube is moving upward

and downward friendship it how YouTube is moving upward and downward both sides youTube

hidden secrets after seeing this YouTube secret you will wonder these YouTube hidden secrets

that nobody knows you also wonder you are friends about this feature and the YouTube

third hidden secret feature is dog mama go to YouTube search m tab this YouTube hidden

secret that is dog mama now check how YouTube is changing his colour its colour not checked

in all videos title and description how the title and description is changing his colour

youTube hidden secrets YouTube secret YouTube hidden secret that nobody knows top 7 YouTube

hidden secrets when these are the you didn't secret and nobody now and our today's videos

and him now I will meet you in next video so if you don't subscribe my channel and please

subscribe my channel because you'll get latest videos that I did to all online making money

earn money and YouTube SEO marketing and much more so thanks for watching this video I will

meet you in next video thanks goodbye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét