Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Hello in this video, I will show you a program for adding credits into your IMVU account balance.

First you need to go to the official website.

From here you need to go to the page where you can use the program straight from your internet browser.

In the first box you'll have to enter your IMvU username

I'll log in to my account now to show you how this works

You need to enter your username as it appears on your tongue

Secondly select the amount of credit you can also pick up the location, but this is optional

Before you click the generate button don't forget to activate the proxy server and to hide your username

The credit should be in your account within seconds however sometimes it may take longer depending on how many users are using the program

Share the program with your friends if you like it and let us know how the program works for you using the comment section

For more infomation >> IMVU Credits Generator 2018 REAL WORKS! 👍✅👍 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Billy Fury - We Were Meant For Each Other [ CC ] - Duration: 2:17.

We were meant for each other

Darling I know this is true

I can't share with another

The love that is only for you

Love can't wait any longer

Each tender kiss seems to say

We were meant for each other

So tell me you love me today

I'm yours forever more

Say you'll be mine

Until forever more

Until the end of time.....mmmm

If one day follows another

As rivers flow into the sea

We were meant for each other

There's no other lover for me

We were meant for each other

There's no other love for meeeeeeeeeee

For more infomation >> Billy Fury - We Were Meant For Each Other [ CC ] - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Project Management Model in Excel - Introduction - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Project Management Model in Excel - Introduction - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

The ultimate for the basic body are you you when you touched to mouthmath - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> The ultimate for the basic body are you you when you touched to mouthmath - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Plateau de Fruits de Mer - Duration: 7:31.

This plateau de mer, or seafood tower, is going to cost you three, four hundred

dollars in a restaurant. I can show you how to do it for under $100 and it's

easy and it's fun and you're gonna have a great time doing it.

Plateau de mer 101. My favorite way to

cook shellfish is just to poach it in a

court-bouillon. So I have an old head of

celery here. Quarter a lemon, give it a

crush with your hands, you don't need to pull all the juice out, the hot water

will do that. I've got some bay leaf. All of those flavors will be heightening

your eating experience. I can start to smell the lemon and the celery in the

onion and bay. I'm actually gonna add

quarter cup or so, third of a cup of

white wine and the reason is the alcohol there will help pull more flavors out of

these wonderful aromatics that are there into that boiling water. But once I see

some nice movement and consistent

boiling I will plunge my lobsters into

the water. I will put my lid on top so

that it comes back to a boil faster. Alright,

let's put some water to a boil

with some aromatics. I have bay leaf,

I have celery, I have onion. I'm going to add

some white wine. Some thyme. Maybe some

parsley, why not?

All of those flavors you will be able to

taste in the shellfish. I love working with Chinese steamers and the reason is

they're made in sizes that fit inside all of the pans that I have, but more

importantly, it allows me to build from the bottom up with the things that take

the most time to cook. I'm gonna detach

the legs of this Alaskan king crab.This

has already been cooked, it just needs to

be heated through again. I have the legs

and then I have the body that has all of this incredible meat in there. Put those

legs, divide this and the reason that I separated the joint, is that when I

ultimately plate this I want big pieces of meat that correspond to the sections

of the animal as well.

Let's make a layer of muscles. These

muscles have been cleaned and debearded.

If you want to know how to clean and

debeard a muscle, just go on to

andrewzimmern.com and find the video. Next layer.

Let's put shrimp in here because i'm gonna shuck my clams and oysters and why

not use some of this incredible seaweed.

Most of the time they'll just give you

this for free. A lot of the goods that

come to the seafood shop are packed in

it. You can use it to temper your seafood, and what i mean by that is that even

though steaming is fairly gentle, it is a lot of heat. The bigger shelve items that

I have like the mussels and the crab are not gonna feel a lot of that energy, but

the shrimp I don't want to get too tough. The slower that you cook shrimp, the more

tender that it is. I put the seaweed there, I sort of buffer the steam and

it's gonna stay in there a little longer and it's gonna cook a little slower

which actually is beneficial, and you can see we're steaming there and how easy it

is to check. As my different items for my plateau de mer become ready, I want to

take them out, because we want to cool them down, and the first thing that's

ready is our crab because we just want it warmed through.

Shake my muscles around.

See how nice a bamboo steamer is? You just take out a whole section. If you wanted to

serve these hot to people as an hors d'oeuvre and just let them dip them in

seasoned butter on the table, you can just plunk that down on a towel. I mean

look at how beautiful those are. I just want them to cool down. You're gonna

have to trust me, I can smell the seaweed and the lemon and the

celery and the onion and the bay coming off of that shrimp and crab. It really does make

a difference building those layers of flavor. Now that this is rested for about

10 minutes, I'm just gonna cool this down

by covering it in ice and letting that

ice melt over it. Our lobsters have

cooked through, I usually like to let

them be in the court-bouillon and come back to a boil, and then go about 10, 12

minutes. Let them rest for four or five minutes.

Right now, it's 212 degrees

inside those lobsters and you can just

let that rest for five, six, seven minutes

and any doubt about them being cooked through

will be eliminated. We have our cooked crabs and shrimp. We have our mussels.

Some clams and oysters. We have our lobster. Let's build our platter which is

so much fun once you have all the pieces.

We have our herbed aioli. We have our

cocktail sauce. We have our house-made mignonette. Take some pink peppercorns,

crush them and just put them on the top there. Sometimes it's really nice to take

some pieces of seaweed, it makes it so festive. On the bottom, let's put our

lobster. Make sure that the tail meat is loosened so it's easy for my guests to

have at it. Use one of your lobster heads and tuck that into the ice. Take my two

claws, take off the small piece of the claw, take off the knuckle and then,

whether you want to work with the scissor or the back of your knife.

It's nice just to leave those sitting up. Here we have our shrimp and crab that have

been cooling and all you want to do, heal

your shrimp. Working with a small knife

make a thin incision down your shrimp. Make sure there's no vein

in there, Lay those around the side. Next thing to come out of here gonna be some

of my big pieces of crab. I can just crack these sections, make a little stack

of those there. Take a look at this, find the flat end, but all I want to do is

peel this back so that I can make a nice safe cut for myself because there is

connective tissue in there. And then we pull out that spine that runs down the

piece of crab meat and then I always like to give it a little slide back and

forth, just to make sure it's freed from its shell. Then we'll just lay that bigger

piece right there. Now we have the sausage down below, you can duplicate up

top, or you can use that to put all of your shucked shellfish on. Put the

oysters on one side, the clams on another.

It's just nice to do it that way. Lemons

for the top, lemons for the bottom. Mussels are one of my favorite foods and

I want to honor them. I just take a

little bit of olive oil and sherry wine

vinegar. Make sure to season it with a little bit

of salt.

And then every muscle that goes on to

this platter, I based. I know this seems

like a ridiculous extra step, but it makes your plateau de mer so delicious,

and there you have it. This right here is an epically awesome plateau de mer,

seafood tower, with great sauces.

This looks almost too pretty to eat,

but you know something, I'm hungry. Plateau de mer 101. Cross it off your list.

For more infomation >> Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Plateau de Fruits de Mer - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

How Long Should I Wait Between Workouts? | Stowe Training Systems | Hyde Park - Duration: 0:47.

- This is Nate at Stowe Training Systems

and today I just want to talk to you about

how often should I wait between workouts.

If we're talking about a low threshold

kind of mobility type of exercise,

or perhaps walking,

you can do it everyday.

You don't really need to wait.

If we're talking about something

a little bit higher intensity,

so weight training,

it's kind of hard.

It might make me sore the next day,

ideally you would like to wait

one or two days between workouts.

With that being said,

if you have a crazy schedule

and the only way I can get this done is

Friday, Saturday, Sunday,

two days in a row,

do that.

That's not perfect,

but that beats nothing at all.

So there you go.

If it's easy,

everyday don't worry about it.

If it's hard,

try and allow one or two days.

If your schedule just isn't the way that it should be

to have one or two days rest,

do two and three in a row.

That's fine.

Just get it done.

For more infomation >> How Long Should I Wait Between Workouts? | Stowe Training Systems | Hyde Park - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Project Management Model in Excel - Benefits - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Project Management Model in Excel - Benefits - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Project Management Model in Excel - Changing activities order during planning - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Project Management Model in Excel - Changing activities order during planning - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Project Management Model in Excel - CPM & Gantt Chart - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Project Management Model in Excel - CPM & Gantt Chart - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Everywhere you look, UT - Duration: 0:52.

There's something special that comes from Tennessee.

Common strength that winds its way through East, Middle, and West Tennessee and lifts

the entire state.

You can find us from Rocky Top to the Mississippi and the space in between.

In classrooms, boardrooms, courtrooms and living rooms, from fertile farms to new fields

of study, we're there – united across grand divisions to solve the world's grand

challenges.

Everywhere you look, UT.

For more infomation >> Everywhere you look, UT - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO LOOK LIKE ENJAJAJA (enya) - Duration: 3:55.

hey guys I'm jennasea and welcome back or to my channel so today I'm gonna be

doing another requested video and another part of my how to look like

series and I'm gonna be doing any ax or any I yeah yeah yeah however you want to

say it all of her looks on her channel are like

really different when she does looks so I'm gonna be doing like the most recent

one which is titled I'm changing da da cut but it's pretty natural but like

bold brows things like that okay so I'm gonna be priming with two primers I'm

gonna be using the elf preppin hydrate bomb and the maybelline baby skin and

I'm basically just putting the baby skin on my nose because I have pores a lot of

pores there and I'm just rubbing the pepper and hydrate balm everywhere else

for foundation I'm going to be using a BB cream the Neutrogena skin clearing

complexion Perfector in the video she also uses a BB cream but like she used a

more full coverage one so I'm gonna be layering this because all of my BB

creams are pretty light coverage so um that a BB Creams sex so I'm gonna be

adding a little bit of foundation to make it a little more full coverage I'm

gonna be using some of the wet and wild photo focus foundation so we're using

minimal amounts of this guys I probably have a full face worth of foundation in

my Beauty Blender and I'm like not joking like there's so much product just

in my Beauty Blender Enya used a concealer but use a really small amount

so I'm gonna be using the Kat Von D locket concealer her concealer wasn't

super brightening and this one matches my skin tone rather than being like

brightening so I'm gonna be using this and she just did like one dot under her

eyes and then she spot concealed and then any a bronze and I'm gonna be using

the elf bronzing palette and yeah doesn't highlight but she uses blush I'm

gonna be using this shade from the elf active palette it looks like this when

you're starting to think that it's a little bit too much just put some more

okay and then she uses a brow pencil of her eyebrows I actually don't remember

what brand it was it wasn't uh Nastasia and then I'm gonna be taking the brow

gel brow gel brush that through your eyebrows so they go in like just a

uniform shape and then the front kind of like brush them up okay and now I'm

going to curl my eyelashes and then pop on the Burt's Bees nourishing mascara so

I just stole this lipstick for my mom it's the Clinique matte lipstick in the

shade it and just seemed like a rose colored lipstick so this is actually it

for the look and that's really surprising actually

because it's actually a really like natural look I was about to go tell you

to like check out onions channel but like you obviously have thank you guys

so much for watching this video I hope you enjoyed it and if you did you can

please like down below and if you like me subscribe down below that mean the

world to me you can comment video ideas down below

or really anything cuz it just means so much to me and my socials are in the

description of every single video so you can keep up with me there I have a spam

where I'll keep you updated on YouTube and stuff like that most importantly I

hope you guys enjoyed this video and I just I love you guys so much oh my god

and I'll see you in my next video bye

good bye

For more infomation >> HOW TO LOOK LIKE ENJAJAJA (enya) - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HARRY POTTER - Duration: 4:54.

"You're a Wizard, Harry"

"I'm a what?"

Harry Potter

It's one of the most beloved franchises of all time

And yet, it's wildly misinterpreted by everyone except me

Many view it as a mere child's tale

But if you have a high IQ and are able to look a little deeper,

You'll find that this is actually a very adult saga

About death, and fear, and learning that the world is like,

a really fucked up place, and it's actually very sad.

"Both my parents are dead"

It's literally about a demonic turtle man trying to murder a child!

"Bloody hell!"

And yes, it's even darker than The Lion King

"Dad?"

"Dad, come on..."

Ugh, crying, literally crying. #prayforsimba

Make no mistake, if you're under the age of 25,

and your brain is not fully developed yet

and you haven't read the books at least 4 or 5 times,

there's no way your pea brain's gonna understand what's happening *Gagging

It ACTUALLY pisses me off when I see these books in the young adult section

I will take the books, and move them to the adult section

A small victory for me

The books are better because A) they're the books

and B) they're way more faithful to the source material

Every non-sheep knows that books are good and movies are bad

This is basic science

I look way smarter reading on my window sill

Than I do watching a stupid dumb Michael Bay movie for the masses Every movie is Transformers in my opinion

*gagging

The books are smarter, deeper, darker, and have twice as many characters

Like King Tinkletit, Lady Scamscat,

Hock, Wallamus, and of course, the Bunt Brothers

And the books are much more diverse and progressive In the books, Harry Potter's Indian, Hermione's African-American

Dumbledore's gay, Hagrid's gay, Snape's bi...

Neville is indigenous Southeast Asian and Dean's white

"Bloody hell!" I know you're probably thinking, well it's not THAT progressive...

There are way more prominant male characters than female characters...

But that's LLLLLLLITERAY THE POINT

The underrepresentation of female characters is actually

a meta-commentary on how women aren't cast as much as men

And I know what you're thinking: What about Ron? Well, if you read the books...

You'd know that Ron is actually just Harry's teddy bear

His imaginary friend come to life This explains Ron's bear-like demeanor and love for honey

And if we look closely at my simulation, replacing Ron with a teddy bear actually seems to work

"Your parents are dead! You have no family!"

"Stop! Stop!"

"Fine, then go!" "Go then!"

Another example of how the books are more faithful to the books is Harry's scar

In the books, Harry's scar is depicted as being in the center of his forehead,

where in the movies it's actually a little off to the side

*Gurgling

I have a hard time believing they couldn't find a single actor with a forehead scar

capable of carring eight films.

Come on, Hollywood. This is ableism at its finest.

The only reason they even turned the books into movies was just a cash grab scam for your money

These corporations raked in billions of dollars

while your sheep ass was just glued to the screen, Thinking they made this for YOUR entertainment?

I laugh at you.

*laughing at you

And as much as I will criticize the Harry Potter movies for how corporate they are,

they're actually some of my favorite movies.

Remember the scene where they're in a flying car and Harry nearly falls to his death? This scene actually recalls a lot of post 9/11 anxiety

An event which J.K. Rowling literally predicted in the books

This scene was so controversial,

that it actually caused people to die in the theater,

in addition to a lot of walkouts.

"Bloody hell!"

If you don't like hearing these truth bombs,

it's because you're not supposed to enjoy these movies

And you might be saying,

"The first two are pretty fun, they're not that dark,"

But that's LITERALLY THE POINT!

They not only represent the blissful ignorance of childhood,

But they have a sarcastic tone that overlays these films

making them quite hilarious.

I HOWLED throughout the first two films

They are biting parodies of the ignorance of young adult fiction. *gagging

I was laughing so hard, I would literally look around the theater,

and I'm like, is nobody laughing? Does nobody understand this on the level that I do?

Does nobody have the relationship with J.K. Rowling that I do? *Unintelligible talking over self about own brilliance

So next time you see me reading Harry Potter at school,

Don't assume it's because I'm a numb brain with a dumb brain.

For my appreciation is deeper than you could ever imagine...

What is up guys? Thanks for watching

Leave a like down in the like box if you like me

If everything I just said went way over your head, please try to educate yourself and watch my video again.

Next week we will be doing a dissection on why the Marvel Cinematic Universe is producing some of the best films ever made

Peace out V

For more infomation >> YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HARRY POTTER - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Polygraph Examination Santa Rosa CA 707-395-7448 Polygraph Examination Santa Rosa CA - Duration: 1:54.

Polygraph Examination Santa Rosa CA. You may be the best judge of character on the planet, but when you're talking to a

trained liar who is determined to scam you, you could look them right in the eye and never

have a clue that they're not telling the truth.

That is, until it's too late.

Don't take chances on depending solely on your intuition.

At Patriot Investigations, we provide a complete variety of lie detector testing services that

we can administer in our Santa Rosa office or at your location with our mobile testing

service.

You may need a polygraph examination service for infidelity issues, background checks,

criminal or civil issues, fraud, loss investigations, employment or other issues.

Whatever the reason Patriot Investigations is the trusted Bay Area polygraph examination

service to call.

We provide accurate and reliable polygraph examinations.

Using a scientifically validated, state of the art polygraph machine recommended by the

American Polygraph Association.

This is the same polygraph machine used by the FBI, CIA and the Department of Defense.

Owner Matthew Takes is a California licensed private investigator.

Our polygraph exams here at Patriot Investigations are conducted by our examiner with former

National Security Agency (NSA) and military experience.

Upon completion, a report including the charts, raw scores and examiners input on the test

is provided.

Unanswered Questions?

Doubts?

Get Peace Of Mind … Call Patriot Investigations Today!

707.395.7448 For more information visit our website: patriotpi4u.com

For more infomation >> Polygraph Examination Santa Rosa CA 707-395-7448 Polygraph Examination Santa Rosa CA - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Top Ecommerce Platform Comparison - Printful integrations - Duration: 11:29.

Let's look at some of the most popular ecommerce platforms we integrate with, to give you an

idea of each one's features and benefits.

There are multiple advantages for all of the platforms listed, but, when choosing which

of them you want to use, think of how each of their features would fit your needs and

what would work best for the kind of business you're setting up.

First up is Shopify.

Shopify is a very easy-to-use platform.

It has quick setup, user friendly interface, great support services and they provide hosting

as well.

You can customize your store with free or paid themes available through their theme

store.

You also have the option of Printful's live shipping rates.

You can enable them for free if you're an Advanced plan user on Shopify.

But it also works with other Shopify plans, if you contact their customer support and

ask them to enable Printful's live rates for $20 per month.

It's also an easy to use platform for YouTubers, since it's one of their approved merch sites.

They do have a recurring fee starting at $29 and transaction fees per sale.

So, the pros - there's minimal tech experience needed, it's a fully hosted service and

it lets you set up a fully-featured customizable store with minimal hassle.

It's easy-to-use for YouTubers.

Shopify's Advanced plan users can enable Printful's live shipping rates for free.

Cons - it has recurring subscription and transaction fees.

If you're not an Advanced plan user on Shopify, Printful's live shipping rates cost you

$20 per month.

Etsy is a trusted, well-known global marketplace that's ideal for creatives looking to reach

a large audience of more than 30 million active buyers.

Etsy is also a great choice for YouTubers - it's one of their approved merch sites

as well.

But it has rules for its sellers and since it's a ready to use marketplace it has limited

customization options.

It's free to set up, but there's a $0.20 cost to publish products and a 3% fee for

all transactions.

The pros: it's a globally recognized, ready-to-use marketplace.

It's free to set up and easy to use.

It's a YouTube approved merch platform.

The cons: there's a 3% fee on all transactions.

It also costs $0.20 to list products, which have to be renewed every 4 months.

Amazon.

Amazon is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world and our integration lets you

sell to a huge customer base in multiple regions, for example, North America and Europe.

To connect Amazon with Printful, you need a professional seller's account that has a

monthly fee of $39.99, And it also has referral fees for each item sold leading up to 15%.

You don't need tech experience to set up, but there are multiple complex and time consuming

steps you need to follow through before connecting to Printful, and Amazon also has strict rules

on your account performance (regarding late shipments, order defect and cancellation rate),

so maintaining the account after setting up takes a lot of work.

The Pros: The set-up might take a while, but it puts your product on one of the largest

marketplaces in the world.

You don't need to set up hosting.

The Cons in this case: It has Monthly subscription fees and recurring referral fees.

You have to take multiple steps before you can start selling and a lot of effort goes

into maintaining your stores performance after the set-up.

Woocommerce.

Woocommerce is a free plugin for Wordpress blogs.

Wordpress is a popular content management system, so your store is built on a solid

base.

Woocommerce is customizable, has great support, and also enables Printful's live shipping

rates, but make sure you have some tech skills, as you'll need to set up your own hosting.

The Pros: it's a free platform, not counting hosting fees.

It's an ideal choice if already using Wordpress.

And it lets you set up a fully-featured, customizable store.

You also have the advantage of Printful's live shipping rates.

But you'lll need some tech skills needed to set up your own hosting.

There's a link to a blog post about self-hosted platforms you might find useful in the description

below.

Squarespace: Squarespace is a widely popular, design-oriented platform known for simplistic,

minimal, and fully responsive website themes.

They offer an array of Marketing tools and resources.

It also offers 24/7 community support.

The Printful integration is only available for "Advanced" plan users.

And prices for this plan start at $40/month.

Printful's product push generator is not available for this integration, so you'll

have to upload and sync your products with Pritnful manually.

The Pros: it's an ideal platform for creating visually appealing and modern online stores

with a wide range of customizable themes.

It has helpful community support and marketing tools.

The Cons: There's a subscription fee for the Advanced plan needed to integrate with

Printful.

There's no product push generator with Printful, so you'll have to upload and sync your products

manually.

Bigcommerce.

Bigcommerce enables multi-channel selling.

Along with your Bigcommerce store you can also sell on other marketplaces and social

sites like Facebook or Pinterest.

It's easy to use, it has 24/7 support and also provides hosting.

Monthly subscriptions start at $29.95.

The pros: It's a fully hosted service and lets you easily create a featured store and

sell on other platforms as well.

And the Con: It's got recurring subscription fees.

Storenvy.

Storenvy is based around their own Storenvy marketplace.

It's free to set up your store and it's hosted as well.

You can customize your store manually or with Storenvy's pre-existing themes.

Storenvy focuses on social sharing and the marketplace aspect is a great way to increase

your discoverability.

If your products are sold through the marketplace, Storenvy takes a 10% commision.

The Pros for this platform: It's a free ecommerce platform.

It's a hosted service and it creates a fully featured store in a marketplace straight away.

Con: Commision fees on marketplace sales.

Tictail.

Tictail is a free and the platform is simple to use.

You can quickly create a minimalistic store with a customizable design on a marketplace

with modern, minimalistic design.

Tictail provides hosting for you and it's free, but its feature set can be limiting,there

aren't many store layout themes to choose from and a large part of their most popular

apps need to be paid for and come with a monthly subscription.

The Pros: It's a free, very easy-to-use platform with a ready-to-use marketplace.

There's minimal tech experience needed.

And it has a very quick set-up time.

The Cons: It has a limited choice of store layout themes and has possible extra costs

for paid apps.

BigCartel.

BigCartel is an easy-to-use platform that focuses on artists.

It's simple to set-up your store and it's totally free with up to five items in your

store.

So, if you're only selling small scale, it's an ideal option.

To increase your product amount and add extra features, you can pay for a subscription,

starting starting at $9.99.

BigCartel also provides hosting.

It's an attractive option for YouTubers as one of their approved merch sites.

But through this platform you won't be able to use Printful's product push generator

and will have to manually add and sync your products.

So the Pros here: it's totally free for small scale stores.

Easy to use for YouTube merch.

There's minimal tech experience needed.

And it allows room for expansion.

And it's Cons: It has a monthly subscription for larger scale stores and you'll have

to manually add and sync products with Printful.

Ecwid.

Ecwid works as a shopping cart that you can simply embed in your existing website, social

site, marketplace or mobile app and sell on them simultaneously.

All your storefronts are synced and can be managed from a single control panel.

It's easy to set up and also provides hosting.

And you can also enable Printful's live shipping rates.

But it has recurring monthly fees, based on the plan you choose, starting from $15 per

month.

The Pros: You can sell on multiple platforms and manage them from an intuitive control

panel.

It also provides hosting and you have Printful's live shipping rates available.

The Con for this platform: It has monthly fees starting from $15.

Weebly: it's an ideal platform for small to midsize businesses with little to no technical

experience.

It's extremely user-friendly and has one of the best intuitive drag-and-drop site builders

on the market.

It offers a free plan that lets you create products, but to publish them you have to

subscribe to one of it's plans for "online stores" with monthly fees starting at $8

and transaction fees for the lower lever plans.

The Pros for this platform: it's simple to use and you with a collection of customizable

themes and pre-designed page layouts.

The Cons: It has monthly subscription fees starting at $8 and the lower level plans have

an up to 3% transaction fee.

Gumroad.

Gumroad doesn't set you up with a store.

It lets you sell products by simply adding a "buy" button on any webpage and creating

shareable links for your products.

And it's a YouTube approved merch platform as well.

It has a quick set up process, but is limited in customization.

Gumroad takes thirty cents plus an 8.5% commision per sale.

Or you can get a $10 monthly subscription option that lowers these fees to thirty cents

and 3.5% commision.

The Pros: It easily adds purchase functionality to any site and is a YouTube approved merch

site.

There's minimal tech experience needed.

And it's very easy to use.

The Cons: Recurring commission and possible monthly subscription fees.

And it also has limited customization options.

Shipstation.

This is a third party app that lets you connect Printful with a whole bunch of other platforms

that we can't otherwise integrate with eBay, Prestashop, Yahoo, Magento, the list goes

on.

As you can connect with any of its many partners and manage shipping if you're selling non-Printful

products, it's a handy platform, but it has monthly subscriptions depending on order

volume.

The Pros for this platform: You can connect to multiple platforms and organize all your

orders from your Shipstation account; The Con here (is that): It has monthly subscriptiosocian

fees starting at $9 for 50 shipments per month;

Inktale.

Inktale is a ready to use marketplace with its focus on designs.

It's very easy to navigate - simply upload your design or a photo directly from your

instagram, choose products you want the design to be sold on and get a profit once sales

roll in.

There are no upfront costs, Intkale also covers all customer service and provides you with

your sales stats and info about your customers - something other online marketplaces don't

offer.

Though you are limited in product model choices - Inktale has picked a single product model

from Printfuls collection for each product category.

The Pros: It's a user friendly marketplace with no subscription or transaction fees,

it covers customer service and provides your sales data and customer information.

The Cons for this platform: it's limited in it's customization and offers only one

pre-selected product model for each product category.

And that's it for our basic Ecommerce roundup.

Make sure to check out all of the features of these platforms on their websites, there's

a link to each of them in the description.

Also check out more info on our ecommerce platform rundown page, link in the description

as well.

Hey, Wes from Printful! I hope you found that video very helpful!

All of the links mentioned are in the description below.

We have tons of other tutorials so make sure to subscribe to our channel and check those out!

www.printful.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét