Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Hi. Today I will show you how to make kanzashi Easter egg with roses.

I made it by request from my viewers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First, burn an end of ribbon...

...and attach it to a tip of egg.

Drag the ribbon to the bottom...

...and back to the top.

Cross it.

Drag the ribbon to the bottom,..

...cross it...

...and pin the office pin.

Wrap entire Easter egg with crossing the ribbon on the top and on the bottom.

Secure the end of ribbon by using office pin.

Gently heat entire egg. Ribbon will adhere to the surface.

Cut the strips out of ribbon. 6cm x 2.5cm each.

Fold the side of the ribbon to the bottom then fold the opposite side.

Burn the edges...

...and press them (to glue them together).

Apply a glue on the bottom and roll up the petal.

Add another petals. Glue them tightly.

Add more petals until obtaining the proper size of the flower.

Make the leaves in the same way as petals...

...but fold the sides to the middle...

...and then burn the edges.

Glue the leaves to the flower.

Cut the strips out of 3 different ribbons. 6cm x 2.5cm each.

Fold the sides of ribbon to the middle. The vertex should be sharp.

Hold the petal. Make another 2 petals but out of different ribbons.

Place the petals on top of the first one.

Attach the first set of petals to the egg. Start from the middle.

Add another set next to previous one.

Make entire row of petals.

Next attach the second row over the first one.

The petals should be between the petals from the previous row.

Make a few rows in the same way.

Finally, glue the roses to the top of egg.

And it's done.

The Easter egg made in this way will be a truly beautiful decoration.

You can make sets out of 3 triangles just as I do, or set out of 2 triangles which will be easier.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make artichoke ribbon Easter egg and kanzashi roses (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #459 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

"Peace And Quiet" *Now with Subtitles so you can actually hear.* - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> "Peace And Quiet" *Now with Subtitles so you can actually hear.* - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People - Duration: 3:19.

Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People

Empaths are gifted people who have special ability to understand people without even

talking to them.

However, being empaths are always not nice.

There are some stages or situations when empaths feel so shocked that they could not say a

word.

One of them is when they meet fake people.

If you are wondering why, there are some reasons that you should know.

Before jumping to the video, dont forget to give a like to this video and subscribe to

our channel.

1.

Empaths usually mimic other people Fake people sometimes cannot hold their ground

well.

It happens often especially when they are cornered by mind readers such as empaths.

When empaths successfully cornered them, the fake people are usually frozen.

Empaths also freeze at the same moment as mimicking their move.

2.

Empaths regret their friends lie Sometimes, empaths do not expect their friends

to lie.

When they pick lying sign from their friends, they are usually shocked to the point they

could not utter a single word.

3.

Experiencing devastating symptoms Empaths are known for their hyper sensitivity

towards emotions of other people.

When they see and meet fake people, they are frozen because of receiving negative and untruthful

aura from them.

4.

Reading body language Attuned empaths are actually frozen fairly

quicker than those who do not practice their skills.

However, still, they cannot be free from being shocked and frozen from fake people.

They can not only read what's on people's mind through the way people talk.

However, they also can read the body language.

Therefore, even though someone does not say something, empaths can detect lies on them.

5.

Empaths absorb energy from fake people Fake people are considered dangerous for most

people.

However, empaths do not look them that way.

In fact, empaths feel empathy towards them.

However, at the same time, they are drained by those kind of people.

The reason is because fake people emit odd energy that empaths feel need to be altered

into something straight and positive.

All in all, that's the why empaths freeze around fake people.

So, Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Why Empaths Freeze Around Fake People - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

[e-spres-oh] Shots: Dani Markovits - Duration: 2:55.

Look, the fun has begun!

You can't have a moment of silence. Of privacy!

Nobody is curious about the CEO of a company or about his opinions…

...per se.

What can be interesting in our case is

"Why me?"

and what's my personal experience in all this,

because it was maybe a surprising decision so to say, or unexpected

for many.

Including for myself.

I was playing basketball with the team from [e-spres-oh]

And...

Ștefan was looking for somebody to fill in a product owner position,

and he thought to ask the only product owner in the room if he didn't know a product owner…

to recommend for [e-spres-oh]...

…and I knew one.

I don't necessarily have...

a professional background or upbringing for this position

and I didn't necessarily want or pursue it,

but I saw it as an opportunity to learn some things

while I could still maintain my professional focus in product ownership

and while I could still maintain my status as a colleague,

trying to keep myself as far away as possible from the idea of a manager

Yes…and while I could also develop my skills in front of the camera.

Again, it's not a thing that I went after, but it happened and I'm embracing it.

I believe that all companies are making huge efforts

to differentiate themselves through benefits, through their office spaces, through the workplace experiences they offer.

It's easy to compare workplaces, it's very hard to compare experiences.

As long as you succeed in offering an experience, you're definitely setting yourself apart from the competition. You become special.

Yes, but it's also a temporary period in which you adapt.

It takes me somewhere between 3 to 6 months

before I can figure out okay, this is the direction in which I want to go,

this is how I can focus on what's important and in time I have this tendency to adjust and…

[cameraman] We'll make another interview in 3 - 6 months.

Yes, after 3 - 6 months we'll make a new interview.

Exactly. It's three to six years actually.

For more infomation >> [e-spres-oh] Shots: Dani Markovits - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Social Media Tip - Thumb Stopping Content - Duration: 0:48.

You've really got to try and get people's attention on social media. If

you think about how fast you scroll through a news feed, it's very hard to get

people to stop over your posts. That's why you need to create thumb-stopping

content. Now that's a term I actually stole from this man here, this is Paul

from Open, and Paul can you just explain to us what you meant in terms of

thumb-stopping content? Absolutely, we all lead really really

busy lives, we're always scrolling through our phones to find something to

entertain us. We need thumb-stopping content. It is the

thing that just makes you stop in your tracks and want to engage with that post.

Brilliant, think about how you can create thumb-stopping content for your

social media platforms. On Monday the 5th of March I'm running a Facebook for

Charities course on behalf of the Small Charities Coalition in partner

with Lucy with the Y. So check out my Facebook page for that and any other

questions get in touch.

For more infomation >> Social Media Tip - Thumb Stopping Content - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

NBA Café Barcelona | The Home of Basketball - Duration: 3:59.

Hi guys! We're here today at NBA Café in the middle of Las Ramblas

and we're gonna check out what this bar has to offer

How do I measure up?

Galdric, thanks for joining us

Ok, hi hello everybody

It's a pleasure to be here with them

I'm the NBA Café Brand Manager.

I'm here to explain what we are doing here. What's the NBA Café and try to make sure everyone knows

We are the NBA Café and obviously we show NBA games as our main content

But, we always - we also show basketball, we show the EuroLeague games

We have the Barcelona team here in the city

We show the Barcelona games and also the other Spanish team games on Thursday night and Friday night

and then we show also the main Spanish League games

if they are not at the same time as an NBA game or other important NBA content

We are showing now the Copa del Rey which is a very important Spanish tournament

And all basketball we can show

We show in March the NCAA tournament "March Madness"

And also in summer we show the WNBA, the womens' league

and everything about basketball that we can show, on our schedule or delay, we will show it

It's amazing, you have to come on Sundays

Our NBA Sunday is like a party for the NBA fans

We show the game live, we have a speaker live, we have cheerleader shows

Cheerleader shows?!

Wow, very cool

We have an NBA game as close as possible

It's really, really fun

The restaurant is full. All full.

And you have to make a reservation a couple of days before to come on Sundays

I mean, I love the decorations in here

Every little corner seems to have some kind of jersey or basketball

There's a video game thing down on the second floor

Who designed it? Was there a whole team involved?

Because it feels like there must have been.

Well it was a difficult project

And a very attractive, exciting project to do that

We have a very important designer here in Barcelona which is Lázaro

Lázaro Rosa-Violán

He is very well-known in Barcelona

And then we have the, we worked together with the NBA

to find all those different spaces and the details in every corner of the restaurant

With NBA, NBA helped us to design every little metre of the restaurant

And for me, and for the people who like NBA, NBA fans, this is like a museum

The Mecca of Barcelona, I think

Yeah, we feel at home, we can find - as you said - signed jerseys everywhere

Pictures, and basketball on the screens, 24 hours sometimes

Perfect, thank you very much for your time

And I hope everyone comes and tries out NBA Café

Alright guys, thanks so much for joining us

If you liked the video, make sure to LIKE it and SUBSCRIBE for more

We'll see you next time, bye!

For more infomation >> NBA Café Barcelona | The Home of Basketball - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Kitchen Essentials 02.28.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Kitchen Essentials 02.28.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Follow Your Dreams | Crystal Sparks - Duration: 9:55.

100 weeks on YouTube I think this video is gonna inspire you stay with me coming

up next hey everyone welcome to Wednesday's with crystal on my hundredth

week straight here on YouTube I am so glad that you are watching and maybe

this is your first time here well welcome to the celebration and maybe

you've been with me since week one this video is gonna be a little bit different

because I just want to take a moment and just celebrate all that God has done you

know it was back a few years ago and a member of our team here our creative and

outreach director had told kept telling me that she felt like I should start a

YouTube channel and y'all I'll just be honest with you I never had it in my

heart to do YouTube channel um honestly never thought it'd be something that I

would do and she kept on telling me you know crystal I think you did great well

the more she talked about it the more God just began to stir my heart and time

went on and I began thinking about it but I was probably kind of like you the

moment that God puts a dream in your heart you kind of get scared to do it

does anybody else like me and the more I thought about it the more scared I got

and the more reasons I gave myself that it was a terrible idea and so time went

on and I just kept talking about it and finally Bryan my husband he goes crystal

are you gonna do this or not and so I was like okay I'm gonna do it so we set

a day and we recorded that first video in the first few times I had friends

with me on here because I thought if I have them with me then it'll kind of

distract that's me doing a YouTube channel and I'll hide behind my friends

and after a few weeks of that I stepped out and I started doing the videos by

myself and honestly I can tell you this has been the craziest journey every

single week I'm just hitting record looking into this camera and

leaving that you're gonna be on the other side of that you know since we

started it's been incredible how many people their lives have been changed

literally so many views like tens of thousands upon thousands of views every

single day we only get emails and comments from you guys about you know

finding my channel and from people who were on the verge of suicide and came

across one of my videos it just literally it touches my heart and I'll

just say like I'm so thankful and for this journey and a hundred weeks has

been so amazing um growing with you and learning with you and every single one

of you have been so special and it's been really amazing to see what God's

done in fact and back a few months ago I was in Austin Texas and this lady came

up to me at a restaurant and she's like oh my gosh are you crystal for

Wednesday's with crystal I was like yes that's me and she began sharing how by

watching my channel she got inspired to start her own channel and she was

telling me about how God is just doing amazing things in her life you know I

read in the Bible in John chapter 6 and um how Jesus when he fed the multitudes

after he got done feeding the multitudes I've always been perplexed by verse 12

and he tells the disciples when everyone had had enough to go gather up now the

fragments the broken pieces that are left over so that made nothing may be

lost or wasted you know when I think about my life I would say that I

wouldn't be one of the people that would say that I was the whole loaf of bread

that was passed out or the perfect piece of fish that was passed out if I could

just be honest I feel like my life was the broken piece you know I never really

felt qualified I've never really felt like I brought something grand to the

table no doubt there's better speakers out there no doubt there's better

channels no doubt there's better at communicators people who are way more

better versed than I and much more knowledgeable but here's the thing is

that God has chosen to use this little space here on YouTube to do amazing

things and I love that what Jesus says there that nothing may be lost or wasted

you know if I could say that my journeys taught me anything over the last hundred

weeks is that God can use even the things that we would say is

insignificant even the things that we would call small and kind of cast them

to the side that God can take those little fragments and he can make

something beautiful with it you know I've learned over the last two years of

doing YouTube we haven't missed a single week together since I started and I can

just say that I've learned the first thing if my journey could teach you

anything is this is that consistency is always worth it

you know it's easy to do something once but I want to challenge you as you're on

your journey to do whatever God's called you to do just keep showing up just keep

showing it you know I loved when I was watching the Super Bowl the other day

and the Eagles won and as their quarterback was standing there giving

his speech and him Betty's falling and he's holding his precious baby girl and

he said this he said you know we've been dreaming about this since we were little

boys and he said it every day we kept showing up for practice and every day we

just kept giving our best since we were little boys until now you know I thought

about that statement I just thought how many years of the hiddenness of people

not seeing the practice not seeing the hours that he put in not seeing the

sacrifice and they're in that moment the whole world celebrated with the Eagles

as they won the Super Bowl championship but the truth is they were showing up

and being consistent for a long time before anybody celebrated with them and

friend let me tell you the Bible tells us that what we do in secret God will

reward us openly and want to tell you that in your own life

that even when you feel like maybe you're not making progress maybe you may

feel like gosh does this even making a difference I want to tell you that it is

making a difference and every day you choose to stay faithful to what God's

told you to do your one day closer you're one step closer your one moment

nearer to the moment everything's gonna change that everything's gonna break

through so the first thing I would tell you is to be consistent the second thing

I would tell you is don't think that a small thing can turn into a big thing

really quick so many times we look at the small things that God is doing and

we think can God do anything big with this small thing but I want to remind

you that everything that turned out big in the Bible started out with something

small even think about when God decided to rescue the whole earth he didn't send

a full-grown man to come do it he sent a baby he was letting us know

when I get ready to do a big thing it'll often start out as a small thing you

know here on my channel when I started out had zero subscribers and I was just

believing to do something great for God not even knowing what it looked like and

God has done a really big thing some of my videos have taken off and literally

gone all over the world I get messages from people why because God isn't afraid

to do a big thing with the small thing let God have your small thing let God

have the little thing that you think there's no way that this can turn into

something great you know going back to when Jesus fed the multitudes he sends

the dust the disciples out through the crowd and he asked them does anybody

have anything and there was one little boy with a sack lunch you know you think

about that and beating thousands of people that little boy could have looked

at that small thing and thought there's no way that God can turn this into

something great but when he was willing to surrender what he had God was more

than willing to give what he had see when we give our little God always meets

us with his much I want to challenge you wherever you're at

- just give God that you have whatever it may look like

and I promise you this that he will give you much so it's been an incredible

hundred weeks here on YouTube I'm actually really excited to tell you guys

I'm gonna be starting a podcast you're really soon and where you'll be able to

get additional bonus content from me full-length messages and so you'll want

to be staying here on my channel so that way you won't miss out as soon as that

launches I'm so excited to share that with you I've been getting all the

details together and you guys have been asking for it for a long time so I

cannot wait to share with you more of my heart as we continue to grow together so

hey with all that said if you're not subscribed you want to be subscribed I'd

love for you to join my community here on YouTube and truly from the bottom of

my heart truly thank you thank you for being on this journey and thank you for

believing in me thank you for growing with me and I can't wait to see what God

continues to do as we grow together I love you so much

let's see something awesome for God in these next 100 weeks

For more infomation >> Follow Your Dreams | Crystal Sparks - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Software licenses - what should you know about them? - Duration: 1:08.

Błażej Pabiszczak, YetiForce company, today about licensing.

Let's keep in mind that a license

is used for limiting.

What does it mean in practice?

It means that the license causes that we can do less,

doesn't allow us to do certain things that would be important to our business.

The second aspect I want to touch upon today is that

you have a choice when it comes to

the license, the product that you choose

that's why at the stage of choosing the product and the producer

it is important to choose carefully

the license under which this solution will be provided to you

because your business and your future depend on it.

The last element that we will touch upon

is the fact that you need to understand the license,

in practice, it means that every company

should be fully aware of

business benefits, and most importantly,

risk and limitations

are related to a particular license.

For more infomation >> Software licenses - what should you know about them? - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Ignore These Early Symptoms of Parasites in Your Body - Duration: 15:42.

Just imagining a parasite in the body is a scary thing, but many people have parasites and are not even aware of it

Parasites are microorganisms that live off other organisms

Anyone can get a parasitic infestation it is more common than you may think

Some parasites can cause disease directly while others cause disease by the toxins that they produce

There are several types of parasites that live in and feed off your body

Some survive on the food you consume some feed on red blood cells and some even lay eggs inside your body

Some of the common parasites that can infest your body are pinworms lombija forms tapeworms

Trichinella and die unto me before Djilas

they normally enter the body through the skin or mouth a

Person can get a parasite infestation due to several reasons

Including exposure to areas having parasites traveling to places that have parasite

infestations intake of contaminated water or food poor sanitation poor hygiene and a weak immune system

close contact with pets can also lead to a parasite infestation as

Parasites are of different forms shapes and sizes. They cause a very wide range of signs and symptoms

Here are the top ten warning signs that your body is full of parasites

One chronic digestive issues

intestinal parasite infestation can cause inflammation and destroy the intestinal lining of the gut leading to chronic diarrhea a

2015 study published in the Journal of Biology

agriculture and healthcare emphasizes routine intestinal parasite screening to increase the

diagnostic rate of parasitic diarrhea and improve the treatment and prevention

strategies of diarrhea in children with severe acute malnutrition

Even the toxic waste produced by the parasites can cause chronic constipation

guests bloating nausea and burning sensations in the stomach if

You are eating high-fiber and highly alkaline foods on a daily basis and still experience diarrhea or other digestive issues

consider a parasite cleanse

- abdominal pain before we continue this video do not forget to subscribe my channel to see other useful health videos

Another stomach problem caused by parasites is abdominal pain

parasites residing in the upper small intestinal region cause inflammation and irritation in this area

This leads to a bloated feeling and pain in the abdomen

Plus parasites can even block the passage of waste products exiting the body which can lead to pain in the upper abdominal region

abdominal pain is mainly associated with round worm fluke hookworm or tapeworm intestinal infestations a

1986 study published in a Singapore Medical Journal found that hook worm infestation is a key cause of abdominal discomfort

Especially among adults who recently traveled abroad if you have set an onset of severe abdominal pain from time to time

Get yourself checked by a doctor

3 anal itching itching around the anus is another son of a parasite infection

especially those suffering from kin worms often complain of anal itching or discomfort

Itching around the anus occurs frequently at night when the female pain worms lay their eggs

The itching is caused by the female pain worms that migrate to lay eggs around the anus

Both the migrating female pain worms as well as the clumps of eggs are irritating and cause itching

crawling sensations or even acute pain if the infected person

scratches the area the skin may break down and increase the risk of a secondary bacterial infection as

a Qing usually occurs at night it leads to sleep disturbances and restlessness if

You have itching around the anus during the night for more than two weeks and without any sign of rashes consult your doctor

For fatigue and weakness

Fatigue may also be a symptom of a parasite infestation

This is mainly associated with intestinal worms that deplete the body of vital nutrients by feeding on the food you eat

malabsorption of vitamins minerals sets and

Carbohydrates can make a body weak leaving you exhausted depressed and with a feeling of general apathy

It can lead to exhaustion it mental physical and emotional levels

plus the toxic metabolic wastes overload produced by the

Parasites causes the organs to work even harder to eliminate these waste products

This also leads to fatigue

low-energy

Lethargy and excessive weakness if you have unrelenting fatigue even after eating and sleeping properly

Consult a doctor to find out the cause

Five change in appetite and weight loss if you notice a sudden change in your appetite

Particularly an increase in appetite it may be due to the presence of parasites in your body in

Fact an increased appetite combined with weight loss is often noticed in cases of tapeworm or pinworm

Infestation this happens as the parasites can seem a good amount of the food eaten by the infected person

Thus making the person hungry more often than usual?

Also the infected person may notice a strong early-morning hunger and may never feel satisfied or full after eating a meal

if you experience weight loss with an increase in appetite

consult your doctor

6 mental distress a

parasite infestation can even cause mood swings depression anxiety and also visual

hallucinations

Often these symptoms are paired with digestive issues

the intestine contains both neurons and neurotransmitters

Specifically serotonin which are important for a healthy enteric nervous system?

toxic metabolic waste produced by parasites residing in the intestine can attack neurons and neurotransmitters

causing nervousness restlessness mood swings and even depression

also

scientists believe that inflammation in the intestine can lead to inflammation in the brain and vice versa if

You are suddenly having mood swings or feeling depressed consult your doctor to rule out the possibility of a parasite infestation

Seven teeth grinding if you grind your teeth in your sleep when possible causes a parasite infestation

Teeth grinding also known as bruxism may occur while sleeping due to anxiety and restlessness

caused by waste and toxins released by the parasites in the body a

2010 study published in dental research journal confirmed the correlation between

intestinal parasitic infections and bruxism among small children as

pathogenic parasites serve as a cause of brook schism among children if you notice any such symptoms in your

Children get they're still examined

Eight iron deficiency anemia

infestations by intestinal run worms or pinworm can lead to iron deficiency in the body and ultimately cause anemia

the parasites steal the good vitamins

including iron from the food the person eats leading to an iron deficiency a

2003 study published in Indian pediatrics found the prevalence of intestinal parasitism up to 30 to 50 percent and anemia from 40 to

73 percent among school-going girls 2 to 4 years of age ago, Barda, Karnataka

The study notes that the problem is likely to be more common because of bad hygiene poor awareness illiteracy

poverty and a variety of allied factors

another 2008 study published in a Nigerian journal of clinical practice

reports worm infestation and anemia among preschool children of peasant farmers in Calabar, Nigeria

severe anemia ultimately affects a child's growth and development in

fact slow growth and weight loss are common in children infested with parasites if

You notice signs of slow growth in your child consult your doctor

Nine skin problems

Parasites that invade the intestinal tract cause inflammation in the body which in turn causes several skin problems

such skin problems include rashes hives eczema and other forms of skin allergies

Also the toxins and waste products released by the parasites caused an increase in the s and fills level in your blood

This can lead to source

swellings lesions and ulcers

Not just skin parasites can even lead to dry air brittle hair and hair loss

instead of treating skin irritations or unexplained rashes hives

Rosia or eczema on your own consult your doctor for proper diagnosis of the problem

10 muscle and joint pain

Certain parasites can invade the soft tissue in the joints and muscles where they become enclosed in assists like manner

This results in irritation and pain which is often mistaken for arthritis

Also the toxins released by the parasites can cause an inflammatory response within the body

plus pain can be experienced as a result of the immune systems response to the parasites if

You are not able to zero down the cause behind sudden pain in the muscles

Joints or any other part of the body and the pain is getting worse day by day

consult a doctor

How we get parasites in the first place

First you need to understand that you are not actually eating worms to become infected

you're getting infected from the microscopic parasite eggs that can be virtually anywhere if

after reading this section you're thinking if

Parasite eggs are everywhere and are so easy to obtain then why aren't we ALL infected the answer?

90% of us already are

Here are some examples of how easily you can become a parasite host

one

contaminated water

Water is the primary way parasites infect humans?

For example over 50% of our lakes rivers streams and creeks are infected with the protozoa parasite Giardia lamblia

This parasite is not killed by chlorine and is steadily finding its way into urban areas with treated drinking water

Symptoms of an infestation include diarrhea and cramping that lasts for over a week and is most often misdiagnosed as the stomach flu

Also, when swimmers have parasites and they swim in places with others the water is then contaminated with eggs from their bodies it

Only takes a very small amount of swallowed water to become infected

To other humans you can obtain parasite eggs from other humans very easily

Since most infections come from the anal oral route think about this someone has parasites. They use the restroom

Do not wash their hands afterwards then they sit down and use the salt shaker on the restaurants table

They have just deposited microscopic eggs onto this object

You are the next person to sit at this table and use the salt shaker

You then lick your finger or even put your hand to your face. You are now the new host to parasites

Parasite eggs can live under human fingernails for up to two months

Think of how many common objects you come into contact with on a daily basis

Even more common infections come from kissing holding hands sharing eating utensils and of course

sexual contact

Usually if one family member is a host to parasites the entire family is infected

There are many parasite eggs that can live without a host for weeks for example

Microscopic pinworms eggs become airborne and can travel anywhere, and they can live for two days outside of a host

These microscopic eggs are inhaled where they then hatch inside to your body

three animals

animals

including pets can spread 240 diseases to humans via parasites

By petting or grooming animals you are picking up eggs that pass from them to us via hands nose and mouth

Also parasite infected fleas and ticks and parasite infected animal feces are concerns

This is why walking barefoot where animals have defecated is a major source of parasite

Infections especially when you can sae the actual animal feces you just happen to be walking where they have been before

Think about this when your pet or someone else's lick their anus

They are depositing thousands of eggs onto their tongues, then they lick you and those eggs that has been transmitted to their new host

you

Americans now have the highest rate of

toxoplasmosis parasites in the world

You have probably heard of this one as all pregnant women are warned about toxoplasmosis because they can die from an infestation

Pets and domesticated animals are not the only ones spreading parasites

mosquitoes fleas ticks lice in all other biting insects transmit protozoa one-cell parasites to humans

for meats

undercooked meats are very high source of parasite infections

Commercial pork products are also notorious for infections bacon ham pork chops

Cold cuts hot dogs etc

also cuts of meat such as beef lamb chicken and fish contain parasite eggs

sushi raw fish alone contains eggs and larvae of several species of parasites

We trust the cattle pork and chicken producers to keep their livestock wormed on a regular basis

But over 50% of animals that go to slaughter are parasite-infected

five fruits and vegetables

unwashed fruit and vegetables are also a big source of parasite carriers a

Lot of vegetables are eaten raw and according to the Center for Disease Control

Diseases from fruit and vegetables are on the rise

With a huge demand for fruit and vegetables we Americans import 30 billion tons of food per year

Some of this food comes from countries where animal manure and human feces are used as fertilizer

This practice greatly increases the spread of parasites the practice of eating at is also on the rise

Salad bars infected food handlers and improperly washed fruits, and vegetables are all sources for parasites

6 travel in our modern age world Travel is a way of life for many

These travelers are bringing home parasites that were once almost unknown in America

Airplanes are a great source for parasite transmission

It's very common for a family to go on vacation and bring back uninvited guests with them

We also have a huge influx of refugee and immigrant populations, who are bringing us their countries parasites?

For more infomation >> Don't Ignore These Early Symptoms of Parasites in Your Body - Duration: 15:42.

-------------------------------------------

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC (Wild Cherry), by Bandit At Drop Inn - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC (Wild Cherry), by Bandit At Drop Inn - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ready, Set, Hold: April 2018 - Duration: 6:43.

Hi everyone. I'm rincey and i am one of the contributing editors over at book riot.

I am back to do another Ready, Set, Hold. This is a feature where I highlight

books that are coming out a couple of months in advance. So that way you guys

can't put them on hold at your local library today. So you can be at the top

of the hold list rather than the bottom of the hold list. In this video, I am

going to be talking about books that are coming out in April. And I've

narrowed it down to five books that you should have on your list. So first up I

have the female persuasion by Meg Wolitzer, which comes out on April 3rd.

Meg Wolitzer is probably best well-known for her book at the interestings and

this one is getting so much positive buzz right now. Greer is a shy college

freshman when she meets the woman that she thinks will change her life.

Faith Frank, dazzlingly persuasive and elegant at 63, has been a central pillar

in the women's movement for decades. Upon hearing Faith speak for the first

time, Greer, who is madly in love with her boyfriend Corey, but still longing for an

ambition that she can't quite place, feels her in a world sort of light up.

And then, astonishingly, Faith invites Greer to make something out of that

sense of purpose. Leading Greer down the most exciting

path of her life as it winds towards and away her meant to be love story with

Corey and the future that she always imagined. So in this book Wolitzer is

exploring topics like power and influence, ego and loyalty, womanhood and

ambition. It's about the people who guide, the people who follow, how those roles

change over time, and the desire by all of us to be pulled into the light.

And again that's called the female persuasion by Meg Wolitzer. Next I have

Circe by Madeline Miller and this one comes out on April 10th. Madeline Miller

wrote the New York Times bestseller the song of Achilles which also won the

Orange Prize, which eventually became the Women's Prize. And what she does is she

takes the stories that we know from mythology and provides more context and

more backstory and sort of fleshes out these characters who might have been

more minor characters in other stories. In this story, Circe is seen as this

slightly odd child. She's not powerful like her father nor

alluring like her mother. But she does have the power of witchcraft, who can

transform rivals into monsters and menace the gods themselves. Threatened by

this, Zeus banishes her to a deserted island

where she hones her occult craft, tames wild beasts, and comes across some of the

most famous characters in Greek mythology. But there is danger too for a

woman who stands alone and Circe unwittingly draws the wrath of gods and

men, finding herself pitted against one of the most terrifying and vengeful of

the Olympians. So if you were a fan of the song of Achilles or you just enjoy

Greek mythology retellings in general, you should definitely have Circe by

Madeline Miller on your list. Next I have how to write an autobiographical novel.

This is an essay collection by Alexander Chee, which comes out on April 17th. How to

write an autobiographical novel is the author's manifesto on the entangling of

life, literature, and politics. And how the lessons learned from a lifetime of

reading and writing fiction have changed him. In these essays he grows from

student to teacher, reader to writer, and reckons with his identities as a son,

a gay man, a korean-american, an activist, an artist, a lover, and a friend.

Alexander Chee is a beloved literary fiction writer. I really loved his book the queen of the

night and I know a lot of other people did as well. And so I imagine there's

going to be high demand for his new collection of essays, which have been

getting really positive buzz so far. And again that's called how to write an

autobiographical novel by Alexander Chee. Next I have a Dread Nation by

Justina Ireland and this one comes out on April 3rd. This is a young adult

fantasy book that is basically like a zombie retelling of the Civil War.

Jane McKean was born two days before the dead began to walk the battlefields of

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, derailing the War Between the States and changing the

nation forever. In this new America, safety for all depends on the work of a

few and laws like the native and Negro Education Act require certain children

to attend combat schools to learn to put down the dead.

But there are also other opportunities, and Jane is learning to become an

attendant, trained in both weaponry and etiquette in order to protect the

well-to-do. It's a chance for a better life for Negro girls like Jane. But that's not

the life that Jane wants for herself. But when families around Baltimore County

begin disappearing, Jane is caught in the middle of a

conspiracy, one that finds her in a desperate fight for her life against

powerful enemies. And the restless dead, it would seem, are the least of her problems.

And again that's called dread nation by Justina Ireland. I've been

hearing so much buzz around this one as well. And so I imagine there's going to be a

lot of demand for people to read this one. And the final book that I have is

Macbeth by Jo Nesbo, which comes out on April 10th. This is part of the Hogarth

Shakespeare retelling series that's happening where different authors are

tackling different Shakespeare plays and doing retellings of them. This one is

obviously Macbeth and it's a crime thriller retelling of Macbeth and it's

the one that personally I'm the most excited by. This one is set in the 1970s

in this rundown industrial town. It centers around a police force that is

struggling to shed an incessant drug problem. Duncan, the police chief, is

idealistic and a visionary — a dream to the townspeople but a nightmare for the criminals.

The drug trade is ruled by two drug lords, one of whom has connections

to people in the highest places of power and plans on using them to get his way.

So like I said, this is a Shakespeare retelling and I'm very intrigued to see

how Jo Nesbo sort of uses his personal style of writing in order to retell this

famous story, and especially as a 1970s crime thriller. It's definitely one that

I plan on picking up. And again that's called Macbeth by Jo Nesbo. So those are

all of the books I am going to highlight for this video. Definitely leave a

comment down below letting me know if you are planning on picking up any of

these when they come out in April. Or if there are other books coming out in

April, definitely leave those down in the comments as well. So that way we can all

put those on hold at our local library as well. So yeah that's all I have for

now and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Ready, Set, Hold: April 2018 - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Car Servicing Maidenhead at Harper Motors – 01628 500999 - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Car Servicing Maidenhead at Harper Motors – 01628 500999 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Getting started in model trains. Part #2. Scale choice. - Duration: 5:54.

Good day to all

continue the introduction to railroad modeling

and in this video we'll talk about the scales

let's get started

let's talk about the most common scales

in my opinion it's three scales

because we are talking about the home layout

consider these three scales

HO-1:87, TT-1:120 and N-1:160

surely, the most common

is HO

next in popularity

in my opinion - N

and TT is the most popular

in the territory of the ex Soviet Union

assortment analysis in online stores

gave the following result

for North America

67% - HO, 3% - TT and 30% - N

In Europe

65-70% - HO, 10% - TT and 20-25% - N

so what scale to choose?

I would not choose TT

Only if you do not want to modelling

Soviet or Russian railways

and only the passenger trains

in this way of the rolling stock have a lot

I would choose between HO and N

When choosing a scale, you need to understand

how much space can you take under the layout

and what layout type you want to make

it will be contemplation over a cup of coffee

slowly moving steam engine among of mountains

or it will be a model for shunting operations

like mine

I'm not interested in seeing how locomotives move in a circle

I find it interesting to move between storages and manufactures

this also affects the place occupied by the layout

as if it did not seem strange

N scale is not half the size of HO

if we compare the models of trains

structure, etc. - then it will be half as much

but if you compare trackplanes

then the difference will be only about 30%

so comes because of the fact that

model in HO scale

has a larger turning angle of the roller bearing trucks

that allows using smaller radii

but look how scary it looks

overhangs of cars, its collision

of course you can use this

but it is better to choose the least radius by standards

and use radius at least

recommended for your rolling stock

The choice of scale also depends on the

what type of control do you plan to use

digital or analog

if it is analog control

then you can use any scale

if it is digital control

then consider the following

installation of decoders in the HO scale model

does not cause any difficulties

especially if the model is marked as DCC Ready

this means that you just need to remove the plug

and connect instead a decoder

only need to buy a decoder with the correct connector

there are several types

with a N scale is more difficult

Even if the model is marked as DCC Ready

it just means

that some manufacturer

make for this model

Drop In Decoder

is a decoder that is installed

Instead of the factory installed board

As a rule, such decoders are not of high quality

this is an 8-bit sound that sounds awful.

if the decoder is not sound

then it is better, but all the same the problems will be

I had problems with BackEMF

locomotive or not driving at low speed

or he was driving in spurts

But this does not mean that in the N scale

can not install a nice decoder

I install ESU LokSound micro decoders

and without sound - Modell Depo LSH micro

they meet all my requirements

what to do if you want the HO scale

but there is little space

Now is increasing the popularity

of modular layouts

you do not need to make a whole layout

it is enough to make one or two modules

and periodically meet with colleagues

connect modules to a large layout

and roll on it your rolling stock

from my experience I can say

two or three days every three months

quite enough

to roll up enough

if you have a desire

to roll locomotives every day

you can make your own modules

for shunting operations

and use it in houses separately

that's all I wanted to tell

about the choice of scale

in the next video I'll talk about

what you need to pay attention

when choosing a rail track

thanks for watching

Good luck to everyone!

buy-buy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét