Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

I'm often asked the question, "How do you discern a lie of the enemy?"

One might think the answer should be obvious, yet God's people continue to struggle intensely

with issues rooted in lies, such as insecurity, fear, guilt and shame.

As I frequently teach, what muddies discernment is that the devil's charges are often rooted

in evidence from the past or the present.

That is, he uses something you did in the past or battle in the present to convince

you of something hopeless in the future.

It might go like this: "You failed at that yesterday, therefore God is mad at you."

Or, "God can't use people who struggle with what you do."

When you begin to feel low from thoughts like these, a question God asked Adam and Eve after

they fell to Satan's bait is crucial to ask yourself.

Let's take a look at the story.

Genesis 3 recounts how the crafty serpent played Eve at first with a doubt-"Did God

say?"-then with a lie-"You will not die"-and finally with a temptation.

We know the rest of the story.

After the first couple succumbed to the serpent's offer, they instantly felt shame, which caused

them to hide from God.

When God came looking, He asked Adam why they were hiding.

"I was afraid because I was naked," Adam confessed.

God then responded to Adam's feelings of shame and fear with the question: "Who told you

that you were naked?"

When we feel fearful, ashamed, useless or afraid that God is mad, we each need to ask

ourselves the same: "Who told me that I'm too messed up to be used by God?"

"Who told me that this will fail?"

"Who told me that I'm not good enough?"

"Who told me that I'll always live in pain?"

"Who told me that I'm unlovable?"

If you're unsure of the source, look to God's Word for the answer.

If what you hear matches what's written, then it's God.

If it doesn't, then it's ultimately rooted in the enemy, who always tries to paint your

future as hopeless.

Let's check a few of those I just mentioned.

Too messed up?

Not God.

His Word says, "The faithful love of the Lord never ends!

His mercies never cease."

This will fail?

Not God.

His Word says, "So do not fear, for I am with you … I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand."

Not good enough?

Not God.

His Word says, "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus."

Check what you've heard against God's Word.

As soon as you determine that what you're listening to is not from God-give it no second

thought.

No person and no devil have the authority to speak conclusively about your future.

Only God does, and He already did-right here.

For more infomation >> This 1 Question Shuts Down the Devil's Lies - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kelly Clarkson Didn't Know She Auditioned for American Idol - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Kelly Clarkson Didn't Know She Auditioned for American Idol - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Twisted Tales - Dark Magical & Mysterious [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Twisted Tales - Dark Magical & Mysterious [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Trolls and Wreck it Ralph finger family song | Trolls Ralph fingers - Duration: 0:53.

Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Trolls and Wreck it Ralph finger family song | Trolls Ralph fingers - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Why do you use Cropster? By Tony Querio from Spyhouse Coffee Roasters - Duration: 0:37.

My name is Tony Querio, I work at Spyhouse Coffee Roasting Co. in Minneapolis, Minnesota

up until a couple months ago I had made my own Excel spreadsheet data entry.

I was entering temperatures every 15 seconds making rate of rise curves and all that

and thought that was enough and then finally decided to try Cropster and the

accuracy of it is so intuitive and so much more accurate and I feel like I can now

read what the roast to telling me to do and respond to what the coffee is naturally

wanting to do and my cup qualities skyrocketed because of it

I love Cropster and am really proud to be using it.

For more infomation >> Why do you use Cropster? By Tony Querio from Spyhouse Coffee Roasters - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

I CAN FIGURE IT OUT - Duration: 2:51.

Have you ever had the moment of time that you feel so proud of yourself and so

excited just because you figure something out

by your own? Recently I have this moment and I feel so excited and so proud of

myself! My mum want to fix a curtain with the

pulley. And I tell her let me do it! Wow, such a big words for me! That, I never

done this before and never ever know the principle behind the pulleys. But, I have

the confidence to figure it out. So, I climb up the ladder and start to fix it.

Yes, you got it right! I fail to do it. The curtain did not even can rolled up at the

first few times. One hour passed by, still the same. The second hour passed by,

there's only one side of the curtain can roll up and another side still fail to make it

yet and I start to hear the suggestions and advice it stopped doing it you can

ask someone to help you up. I say I still want to try! Never ever give up! So, I

stop for one day, figure out the method how to do it and the next day I climb up

the ladder again and tried to fix it again! After one hour of hard sweat work,

finally finally I make it happen! Yes, I figure it out ! Yes, I believe and trust

myself I can make it happen! You may laugh at me in this incident. Yes, I can

hire someone to do it ,why bother to spend the time, the energy, the effort to

do it instead? Sometimes I just want to challenge myself to do something new

something I never ever do it before and the most important is to remind

myself that I can figure it out! It's critical for you to implant this mindset

in your mind, say " I can figure it out". When you face any challenges and

situations that need your skills to get it done. When you have this mindset, then

you will start to have confidence to search for the skills. By discovering the

skills, that you have gained confidence and the skills to do any

challenges that life throws to you. " I can figure it out" is my mantra when

I face any challenges in my life now. Try it out! I guarantee you will

experienced your life in a whole new way! Type YES! I can figure it out in the

comments below. As always, remember to subscribe to my channel here. By

subscribing to my channel you will get notifications every single time I

release a single episode! You do not want to miss it, do you?

Until next week, remember to go every single day to progress towards your

success! See you next week!

For more infomation >> I CAN FIGURE IT OUT - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Why do you use Cropster? By Devin Eiring from Verve Coffee Roasters - Duration: 0:44.

Hi my name's Devin Eiring, I'm head roaster & roasting manager for Verve Coffee Roasters, Santa Cruz, CA.

I personally use Cropster a lot. I basically use Cropster all day, every day.

I use it for everything from roasting, to tracking inventory and for analyzing cupping sessions and quality.

To inputing cupping information on green samples.

It is an amazing program. The reports that are displayed are great and

the roasting intelligence is unmatchable.

For more infomation >> Why do you use Cropster? By Devin Eiring from Verve Coffee Roasters - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Positive 5 - PeriTune [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Positive 5 - PeriTune [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime Pressing | Relaxing Satisfying Slime ASMR Video 2018 - Duration: 10:15.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Satisfying Slime Pressing | Relaxing Satisfying Slime ASMR Video 2018 - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA) Advice on Land Transaction Tax Registration and Filing - Duration: 2:43.

The Welsh Revenue Authority is a new tax authority set up by Welsh Government

to collect and manage devolved taxes in Wales.

If your client buys property or land

over a certain price in Wales from 1st April 2018,

they will need to pay land transaction tax to the WRA.

Here, we'll explain

how you can register your organisation for the tax

and file a return.

Your organisation will only need to register once,

but you will be able to set up multiple user accounts.

We'll explain how you do this later.

The first person to register

will become the account administrator.

If that's you,

you'll need to input key information so we can

verify your organisation's details and contact you.

Depending on your organisation,

you may enter the same information

for all screens.

Please remember, the account administrator

will be the coordinator for the organisation's online account.

It's best to avoid using a generic email inbox

and always make sure it's a secure account.

Once a form's been received,

we will set up an account for your organisation

and post a registration number

to your account administrator.

The account administrator will then need to create a personal log-in

on the WRA website by clicking here.

A verification code will then be emailed to the account administrator.

The code will be valid for ten minutes.

If unused, a new one will be generated.

Remember to check the junk email folder

if it hasn't arrived by then.

You then need to enter personal details

and the organisation's registration code

this links your personal log-in to your organisation's dashboard.

The main online account administrator

will then be successfully registered as a user.

To add users, the account administrator

will need to fill in a new user form

and send to the email address displayed on the form.

New users can then set up their own personal log-in,

using the same organisation registration number.

Once they receive a confirmation e-mail from us,

they can then start to access the organisation's dashboard too.

From the 1st April 2018,

you will be able to view and submit returns from your dashboard.

You can do this at any time

and you can save drafts.

When you submit a return,

you will receive printable confirmation

and a payment slip.

In most cases, you will be able to immediately download the tax certificate.

For more information and guidance,

visit our website.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét