Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

What up guys? Ashley Elizabeth here with AEHM artistry and today I want to show you

how I maintain my vibrant purple hair and vibrant colors. It is a new product

that I started using and I am so obsessed with it. So right now I'm going

to show you my before. It's been about a month since I did my purple hair over my

platinum hair. And you guys probably saw my old platinum maintaining videos and I

wanted you to see how I maintained my purple vibrant colored hair. Which I used

this product two times already and I stopped because I was like "this stuff is

amazing" and I want you guys to kind of see how it looks before versus after. And

I'll try to find a picture of when I did it before. But my purple...so I missed

one wash of it and I did a detox shampoo, just helped kind of take off some of

that color. But it's still pretty vibrant. Like I'm still pretty happy with it. We

can see it's definitely patchy. If you saw my first videos, or follow me on

Instagram, you'll see that my purple was like a very deep purple. And I still like

the color now, it's fading awesome, but I don't like how it's patchy. And it could

use like a little bit of vibrance. And then you can see there's more of a shelf.

So with this it kind of...I'll show you my technique it was really easy really cool.

But I'm gonna show you right now. So that's the before, and I will show you

the after.

Alright, here I am back. It's actually been 2 days since I did the

shampoo rinse, but this is one I have time to film. And I am using the Viral

color wash by celeb luxury, is the brand. But this stuff is awesome. So I'll show

you the after so you can see a little bit of richness. My roots are getting

really crazy at this point but it definitely freshened it up. And then you

can kind of see under here there's some more vibrance. And also came down through,

so I don't have as much of a like half shelf, as you saw before. It is more of

like a gradual fade. I do still have some splotching and that's just gonna be like

that until I can reapply my color. But you can see the colors more vibrant back

here again. And I just feel like it's more blended.

So I just jumped onto the celeb luxury website and looked at the viral color

wash and I'm noticing there's about ten different shades to choose from. So

silver, red, yellow, blue, all that fun stuff. And then just reading up a little

bit about it. Oh by the way, this full size does retail for around $35 to $40

dollars from what I just saw. But I did get the travel size. So I did get it at a

professional beauty supply store, so I can't disclose how much I pay for these.

But that is what the normal retail is so the travel size should be around $10 or

$15. I personally recommend doing the travel size if you're not like stuck on

a certain color and you want to constantly change it. Just get the travel

size and it should be okay. I've used this about four times, four or five times,

and I'm only down to right there. So I still have plenty to go. So what the

brand says is it's meant to either maintain or create hair colors. So that's

really cool. In one simple wash. It does have to be really bright blonde hair, so

extremely lightened blonde hair. It says basically the palest you can get it for

it to guarantee a stick. Instantly adds color wash in it while cleansing to

maintain or create color. Increase the color intensity by using two to three

times in a row. So if you're using this as a color wash, just use it basically

until you're happy with the result (two or three times). And then you can

continuous, continue use for fresh color and help stop fading! It is sulfate free,

paraben free, ammonia free, peroxide free, PPD free, and then there is no animal

testing, So this is cruelty free and this is also a 100% vegan! It's

very cool and it'll also pH balanced. And then they also have recommendations like

the conditioners and stuff like that. So that's the color wash. Like I said I

haven't tried the conditioner series yet or the Gem Light series but I have heard

good things about both of those. So it's a whole variety to choose from. I'm super

happy with my results of this. Hopefully you guys can kind of tell. My biggest

thing is there's like now a blend. So if I want I can make it a lot darker and do

it twice, leaving it on pretty long, and it'd be pretty pretty dark. But my

biggest thing is it actually blends now. I no longer have that shelf of

that's where the purple ends, that's where the blonde begins. So it helped a

lot with that as well. I'm gonna go over with you how I maintain my hair and the

best way to maintain any kind of vibrant fun funky hair colors. I do my regular

shampoo that sulfate free or I use a purple shampoo. This is the waterworks

one I've been using lately. So I've liked that. So I do that, and then I rinse

everything out, then I go in with a deep conditioner because I don't wash my hair

not often and my hair is dry and it needs it. But daily finisher is fine. I

apply that all to the ends, like I'd say... you know if you bring your ponytail back...

so ponytail down, that's where I apply conditioner. And then I go in with this

color wash from viral and I put it right on the roots. Kind of grazing like that,

working it in, and then working it down. Now if you wash your hair every day or

every other day you can just wash with this. That is what they recommend if you

want to create very vivid colors or maintain very vivid colors. They

recommend using this as your shampoo only and not doing other ones. But like I

said I get some buildup, I use a lot of products, so I need something to take off

the slough. Now the reason why I do the conditioner, well it's just two steps, I

don't need to just put it on the roots wait to process and go. But the main

reason why I do the conditioner is so that the color, the purple color that I

have, doesn't bleed too much on the more silvery part of my hair. I want it to

tone a little bit while I'm rinsing it out, but I don't want it to grab. So if

you have the conditioner basically as a barrier, it kind of it prevents too much

pigment from going on the area that you don't want it to. And you can apply that

to any kind of vibrant color situation you have if you don't have a solid one

shot color. As always, thank you guys so much for watching I hope that answered a

couple of your questions out there about how I'm maintaining my purple locks. If

you're new here, please go down and hit that little SUBSCRIBE button if you want

to see more beauty related videos~ I post two to three times a week and I now do

series videos as well. So I got a lot of content coming out for you. Thank you

guys again so much for watching and have a great

lovely day! XOXO

By the way, if anybody knows of a good purple or gray lip liner...help

a sister out, drop it in the comments because it's hard! It's hard to not have

the lip liner that matches!

For more infomation >> VIRAL Color Wash! HOW TO MAINTAIN Funky Hair Color! - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Serious Skincare New You New Age Defiance Kit - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> Serious Skincare New You New Age Defiance Kit - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Best Quotes About Life | Motivational Lines | Life Inspirational Quotes - Duration: 0:33.

Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Best Quotes About Life | Motivational Lines | Life Inspirational Quotes - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Magic The Gathering: 2x Unstable Booster Packs Opening: That Mythic though! - Duration: 2:26.

Hey guys, MtgDecksForFun here, and today we are going to open some unstable.

Because this set is really fun to open.

It's kinda sad that the 15th wizards said they are gonna make an announcement, and they

did and all this stuff is banned in commander now and it makes me really sad.

I don't know why we couldn't just have fun.

So we have sly spy, crow storm, clock of DOOOOOOM, and party crasher.

It is a 3/3 for 5 with haste.

You can attack with party crasher once each combat during each opponents turn.

Then we have clocknapper.

It's a 2/2 for 5 that says when it enters the battlefield choose, beginning phase, precombat

main phase, combat phase, post combat main phase, or ending phase.

Steal the phase from target opponent during his or her next turn.

We have an island, neural network, mandatory friendship shackles, and an angel token.

I saw a shiny card and I thought it was blue and I almost had a stroke.

So we have kindly cognition, knight of the widget, half orc-half, ooo and Urza, Academy

Headmaster.

It's a 5 drop planeswalker for one of each color +1 head to ask urza.com and clock on

+1, -1 and head to askurza.com and click -1, and -6 is head to ask urza.com and clock -6

ok.

And we have a swamp, lacky recycler, dictation quillograph, and a gnome token.

That's not bad.

Thank you guys so much for watching, if you enjoyed the video give it a like it really

helps me out, subscribe if you haven't already, and I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Magic The Gathering: 2x Unstable Booster Packs Opening: That Mythic though! - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DL6 Update SSB, Dual ultimates, Limit Burst - Duration: 27:17.

VANESSA: Skip to 8:18 of how to get SSJB

VANESSA: Skip to 17:25 to see SSJB gameplay

VANESSA: You need to be level 90 and have completed Whis instructor missions and full leveled relationship with him to get SSJB.

VANESSA: And you don't need to be a saiyan to get it.

VANESSA: D':

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DL6 Update SSB, Dual ultimates, Limit Burst - Duration: 27:17.

-------------------------------------------

10 lb / Week Weight loss By High Fat Diet,magical fat burning facts[Urdu,Hindi] - Duration: 4:39.

aslamualaikum friends .... I am Dr salma waqas .

For more infomation >> 10 lb / Week Weight loss By High Fat Diet,magical fat burning facts[Urdu,Hindi] - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Class: what you need to know - Duration: 2:41.

Hello, my name is Dr. Rebecca Lea McCarthy and I will be your instructor

this term. Please feel free to call me Dr. McCarthy, professor, Dr. R, or Rebecca,

whichever you feel most comfortable with. I am excited that you will be joining me

this term and I look forward to getting to know you better. I have my PhD in

comparative studies, communications philosophy, and sociology, and I am a

professional actress in theater, film, and voiceover work. And you should probably

know that I live in Hawaii, but I promise not to talk too much about the weather. I

am a friendly and approachable teacher who is also very hands-on, so I will not

disappear on you throughout your online experience. W are in this journey

together. Before you get going in the class, there are a few things I want you

to know so you start off successfully. First, in order to view and access any

assignment in the class, you must read and click through each section, every

week, as this guarantees that you have seen all the resources you need for the

week's work. If you have any questions, please email me. I return emails within

24 hours Monday through Friday and within 48 hours on the weekend. I am

available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hawaiian time. Use canvas to

email me. I often find students are uncomfortable reaching out to me when

they don't understand something. Please don't be, no question is insignificant

and if you are having problems with the material or personal issues I should be

aware of, let me know so we can work something out!

One critical note, you must participate by the end of the third day of the first

week or risk being dropped from the class for non-attendance. Once dropped,

you will not be let back in the course so get to work and introduce yourself in

the first discussion area. That is it. I am excited to have you in my class and

let's have a terrific term together. P.S. it really is in the syllabus so don't

forget to give the syllabus a good read.

For more infomation >> Welcome to Class: what you need to know - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

MINERADORA YOU HASH PROVA DE PAGAMENTO, 100 GHS GRÁTIS CORRE APROVEITA - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> MINERADORA YOU HASH PROVA DE PAGAMENTO, 100 GHS GRÁTIS CORRE APROVEITA - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Aaliyah "At Your Best" (ASL) - Duration: 4:45.

Let me know, let me know

Aah ah

Let me know, let me know, let me know

When I feel

what I feel

Sometimes it's hard to tell you so

You may not be in the mood

to learn what you think you know

There are times when I find

You want to keep yourself from me

When I don't have the strength,

I'm just a mirror of what I see

But at your best you are love

You're a positive motivating force within my life

Should you ever feel the need to wonder why

Let me know, let me know. . .

Aaaah ah ah ah

Let me know

When you feel

what you feel

Oh, how hard for me to understand

So many things have taken place before this love affair began

But if you feel

boy, like I feel

Confusion can give way to doubt

For there are times when I fall short of what I say

what I say I'm all about, all about

But at your best you are love

You're a positive motivating force within my life

Should you ever feel the need to wonder why

Let me know, let me know. . .

Tell me what it is (Tell me what it is)

There's no need to make believe (make believe)

Look beyond your own (Look beyond your own)

Try and find another place for me

Cause

at your best you are love

You're a positive motivating force within my life

Should you ever feel the need to wonder why

Let me know, let me know. . .

Let me know, let me know, let me know, let me know. . .

Aaaah ah ah ah

See stay at your best baby

For more infomation >> Aaliyah "At Your Best" (ASL) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Increasing Self Transcendence, with Dr. Patty Van Cappellen - Duration: 2:38.

I was thinking when I was hearing you talk about these self-transcendent

emotions being bigger than who we see ourselves to be does it have any

relationship with flow because a lot of times when I talk about being in flow

that there is this quality of being outside of yourself or that you even

lose a sense of self? Yeah yeah I think yeah there's definitely a

relation for example the emotion of awe when you're in awe you kind of lose

sense of time so your time expands just like when you're in flow when time

doesn't matter anymore. So they share common you know features or

phenomenological experiences just like some would say in mystical experiences

or spiritual experiences. I think all of these experiences share something in

common which is to bring us outside of our self or like self chatter and our

concerns and so forth and to kind of make us see the bigger picture around us

which motivates us to become these you know better people. So we want more of

that. Yeah for sure. So does that like getting outside of ourselves, so are there concrete

things that you recommend that we think about when we look at self

transcendent positive emotions, how do we cultivate them is there a

cultivation to it? Well I think yeah you can actually even

the experience of awe is much more frequent that one may assume you know

you can just walk outside today's a beautiful day just look at how the

lights plays in the trees and so I mean it depends what speaks to you but I

think we all have you know these moments or experiences that will trigger awe or

admiration or gratitude or compassion and so I think just cultivating those

moments you know not trying to force them but just notice what's happening

around us because the key with self transcendence emotion is that there are

other focus so you can't really say them if you're just looking at yourself

and not really at what's happening around you. So I think one one key one

key thing to do if you want to you know increase your dose of self-transcendence

emotion is just to look around you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét