Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Imagine for a minute that your blood cells are shaped like sickles -- sorta like that

thing that the image of death carries?

Ouch right?

But what exactly causes our friendly little red blood cells to turn against us?

Sickle Cell Anemia is a blood disorder, where instead of supple soft-frisbee red blood cells

that live for 120 days, your body forms stiff pointy sickle-shaped cells that only live

for 10 to 20 days.

RBCs need to be soft and pliable to squeeze through your blood vessels safely and efficiently,

so when they're pointy they can get stuck in vessels.

When this happens in the chest, abdomen or joints it can cause pain, if they get stuck

in the hands or feet you can get swelling, and of course if they get stuck in organs

they can cause infections or (if they get caught in the eye) vision problems.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the brittle cells can break apart, delaying oxygen delivery

and causing fatigue!

This all sounds terrible.

It was first described in 1910, in a dental student named Walter Clement Noel who went

to a doctor in Chicago complaining of pain, but this student wasn't from Chicago -- he

was from Grenada.

Sickle cell anemia predominantly affects approximately 1 in 400 African American births.

It was a disease known in Africa for five thousand years, but it hadn't been described

in Western Medicine before 100 years ago.

The doctor in Chicago, who's name was James B. Herrick was the first to describe it in

a paper and over the next century many doctors have attempted to uncover how this debilitating

disorder works, and why it mainly affects those of African descent.

In the 1930s, a D.C.-based doctor named William Cardozo was one of the first black doctors

to conduct research into this disease… and he did so with a grant from Alpha Phi Alpha

the first black Fraternal organization.

Cardozo felt that research into sickle cell anemia had "reached an impasse" and that

no one had yet found the CAUSE of this horrible disease.

IF someone could provide a "new stimulus" to get the research going, he wrote, maybe

we could discover more.

His research, published in 1937, helped medicine realize sickle cell anemia was inherited.

Thanks to his research we now knew sickle cell came from us -- and he helped explain

why it mainly affected people of African descent.

Which is huge.

While he was working on that other doctors started to realize this disease was based

on oxygen content.

In fact, Québécois researchers in 1930 Montreal took a seven year old black girl and restricted

blood flow to her finger with a rubber band -- no, this probably wouldn't pass an ethics

board today -- In doing so, they found sickle cells formed in the low oxygen environment

of her fingertip.

Thus, they learned that with a bit of hypoxia, or lack of oxygen, the cells would collapse

into all manner of weird pointy shapes, nearly instantly returning to normal when exposed

to air.

Their methods were questionable, to say the least, but the results did shape future research.

In the mid-20th century doctors discovered that a single amino acid was responsible for

the hemoglobin on the red blood cells that cause the sickling.

But now that we understand the disorder enough to try and solve it… but…

Unfortunately, we're at another moment when we may need more "new stimulus" for SCD

research.

According to a Clinical Investigation from 2007, there are many possible treatments,

including a bone marrow transplant, but there's still no cure.

One option is medicine that helps fetuses develop more hemoglobin, but it CAN make SCD

worse…

Maybe in the future an option could be genetic manipulation of the system that helps our

bodies create blood, using genome engineering basically, gene therapy.

But for now, sickle cell anemia is just out there, a life-threatening thorn in many people's

sides.

Cardozo was one of many doctors of many races in the hunt for the causes of sickle cell

anemia.

He's notable because in the 1930s doctors that looked like him were often not welcome

in the annals of medicine.

That HE was able to make a discovery for a disorder that affected so many people that

also looked like him, is a pretty big deal, so we're happy to recognize the part he

played in this story for Black History Month.

For more on red blood, watch Jules' video about what bone marrow actually does!

(Hint: it's important).

And please subscribe for more seeker.

Whenever I think of red blood cells, I think of those soft frisbees that I used to throw

at my brothers.

Maybe that's why I think of RBCs as so darn friendly!

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> What Is Sickle Cell Anemia and How Do You Get It? - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Origami Heavy Duty 3Tier Rack 2pack - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> Origami Heavy Duty 3Tier Rack 2pack - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Leslie - Connect '17 - Duration: 2:58.

I'm Ryan Leslie: music producer, Grammy nominated artist, Harvard grad and now

CEO and Founder of Superphone.

So I met Bart at a conference in Amsterdam and we really connected on this idea that

people make the world go round.

And for me with SuperPhone, it's really a platform to make sure that I'm always as close

as I can be to the people that I care about and the people who care about me.

And the idea for me that FullContact could just be a directory in the cloud of everyone

that I would possibly meet and that I wouldn't have to do that work of entering their information

and I could get to the real meat and potatoes of actually communicating with them in a meaningful

way is what really made this make sense for me.

I think the biggest challenge in the customer intelligence industry is to actually have

intelligence in the first place on your customers.

I know a lot of small businesses.

I know a lot of influencers.

I know a lot of musicians even my peers that have followings and those followings are missing

that nitty gritty granular personally identifiable information that can say hey Ryan I saw you

bought this.

Thank you so much.

I see you like to shop on this day and so I think data driven decisions no one argues

that they are powerful.

It starts with actually having customer insights and customer intelligence at least for folks

that I've dealt with in sectors that I'm working with.

The takeaway for me is that messaging is really messaging as is if it isn't already will be

the dominant form of human communication and as such you are going to need better management

and organization tools and you'll need a tool that can help you.

Whether it's SuperPhone or something else that can help you to organize, prioritize,

segment, remind you, activate, aggregate, you know, automate and help you to message

better.

And I think that the beauty of messaging is that it doesn't require you know the phone

call or the video call.

It can be just something quick that says Hey how's it going.

Hey let's catch up.

Hey thinking about you.

And it's it's the extraordinarily mundane message on a regular consistent basis that

actually you can deepen a relationship.

And I think that's pretty awesome.

For more infomation >> Ryan Leslie - Connect '17 - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mark Cuban Is OK With The Dallas Mavericks Tanking - Duration: 2:31.

Sometimes you've got to know when to let go.

Well it seems like Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has gotten the message.

Even though he calls tanking "brutal" he has reluctantly acknowledged that he told his

team that it would be best to lose for the rest of the 2017-18 season.

Cuban shared this assessment with Julius Erving on the House Call with Dr. J podcast.

"I'm probably not supposed to say this, but, like, I just had dinner with a bunch of our

guys the other night, and here we are, you know, we weren't competing for the playoffs.

I was like, 'Look, losing is our best option,'" Cuban said on the podcast.

"Adam would hate hearing that, but I at least sat down and I explained it to them.

And I explained what our plans were going to be this summer, that we're not going to

tank again.

This was, like, a year-and-a-half tanking, and that was too brutal for me.

But being transparent, I think that's the key to being kind of a players owner and having

stability."

I can't believe Dr. J listened to this I would of threw Cuban's ass out of my studio.

Tanking?!

That's freaking blasphemy.

Dr. J should of asked him why he destroyed his team after winning that NBA title.

But if I'm being honest though tanking might not be a bad idea.

If you ain't first you're last.

This season, the Mavericks have had the third-worst record in the NBA but that might not be enough

there are among a logjam of crappy teams.

The team with the worst record will have a 25 percent chance of making the No. 1 pick

in June's draft.

Starting with the 2019 draft, the three teams with the worst records will share a 14 percent

chance of getting the No. 1 overall pick, lessening the incentive to lose at the end

of the season.

You're not even promised a great lottery pick some players picked outside the lottery are

way better.

For example Giannis Antetokounmpo was picked 15th in the 2013 NBA Draft while No 1 was

Anthony Bennett so yeah!

For more infomation >> Mark Cuban Is OK With The Dallas Mavericks Tanking - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use International AT&T Passport | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:09.

With AT&T Passport, you have everything you need

for international travel in almost every country—

all in one package.

AT&T Passport includes discounted,

per-minute calling rates,

unlimited texts sent,

and a data allowance.

You can pick the Passport that best fits your needs.

You'll pay a one-time charge,

and Passport has you covered for 30 days.

You don't have to remember to cancel anything.

AT&T Passport data packages

are also available for laptops and tablets.

Going on a cruise?

Passport does not apply while you're at sea,

but you'll need one to stay in touch

when you arrive at your destinations.

After your trip, you can check online with the myAT&T app

to see the one-time charge for your Passport.

You'll also see a listing of your discounted calls,

along with messaging and data usage.

AT&T Passport makes it easy and affordable

to stay connected while traveling outside the U.S.

Thanks for choosing AT&T.

Happy travels.

[♪AT&T jingle♪]

For more infomation >> How to Use International AT&T Passport | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Riccardo Mazzaglia - Ride the Tides (Live at Pirate Studios) - Duration: 3:22.

Hey babe, can you tell me what's going on

It seems like lately we don't get along

I've tried to read your eyes

I've tried to ride the tides

Just to see you go by

(go by)

Just to see you go by

(go by)

Just to see you raise your hand and wave goodbye

I'm counting down the days

I'm counting down the days

I'm counting down the days

I'm counting down the days

You explaining me what you've been through

I understand, you're looking at your shoes

I've tried to change your mind

I've tried to ride the tides

Just to see you go by

(go by)

Just to see you go by

(go by)

Just to see you raise your hand and wave goodbye

Divided by a border

Just waiting for order

But you...

You're playing a game that's dull

My mind got caught in your trap

Was love born to be

Crumpled paper and forgotten lips?

For more infomation >> Riccardo Mazzaglia - Ride the Tides (Live at Pirate Studios) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Suzie Hardy, Ryan Seacrest's Accuser: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 12:25.

Suzie Hardy, Ryan Seacrest's Accuser: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Ryan Seacrest has been accused of sexual misconduct by a stylist that worked with him at E! Suzie Hardy opened up to Variety about her experience with Seacrest.

Last year, Seacrest learned that E! News had launched an investigation into serious claims made about him. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Seacrest proactively released a statement denying said claims.

At that time, the details about Hardy's claims were not shared publicly.

Three months after the investigation was launched, the case was closed.

"E!'s investigation was extremely comprehensive and thorough.

Over the course of a two month process, our outside counsel interviewed more than two dozen people regarding the allegations, including multiple separate meetings with the claimant.

The investigator is an attorney with nearly 20 years experience and is highly regarded professionally.

Any claims that question the legitimacy of this investigation are completely baseless," an E! spokesperson told Variety.

Now, Hardy is telling her story.

Here is what you need to know:.

She Claims Seacrest 'Grabbed [Her] Crotch Multiple Times'.

Hardy was hired as Seacrest's personal wardrobe stylist at E! back in 2007.

Over the course of a few months, she noticed that Seacrest had been requesting her help "when her presence was obviously not required." She recalled one instance in which Seacrest asked her to go to his home at 8 p.m.

to tie a necktie for him.

She told Variety that she refused to do so.

Additionally, Hardy told the outlet that Seacrest would hug her while he was wearing only underwear and that he did so "more than 10 times.

" The uncomfortable encounters didn't end there for Hardy.

"In 2008, according to the November letter, while walking to the set of 'E! News,' Seacrest slid his hand under Hardy's crotch.

In an interview, Hardy said that he slid his hand in from behind, cupped her crotch, then quickly pulled it away again.

Seacrest, according to the letter, then asked her 'Oh my god, are you going to sue me?' to which Hardy responded, 'not if I stay employed." "The job became an ordeal as Seacrest subjected Hardy to years of unwanted sexual aggression — grinding his erect penis against her while clad only in his underwear, groping her vagina, and at one point slapping her buttock so hard that it left a large welt still visible hours later.".

When the story was first reported back in November, The Hollywood Reporter wrote that Hardy asked for money in exchange for her silence — a request that was denied by Seacrest through his lawyers.

 According to the Daily Mail, Hardy denies ever asking Seacrest for money (the rumors were that she asked for $15 million).

Hardy didn't want to say anything about what was going on because she didn't want to lose her job.

In 2013, however, human resources sought her out and wanted to ask her about the nature of her relationship with Seacrest.

"I was very proud to say 'No, I don't [have a physical relationship with Seacrest].' I never touched him, I never kissed him, I never f–ked him, nothing.

But I said, 'But he touched me.' I was in there for hours.

I told them everything," Hardy told Variety.

Hardy's employment ended after she spoke with E!'s HR department.

"Two weeks later, Hardy said, she was told that her employment at 'E! News' would end one week after the upcoming Academy Awards ceremony.

She had no further in-person contact with Seacrest.

On the day of the Oscars, she was directed to go to an empty hotel room, where she hung Seacrest's tuxedo, then left.

She did not dress him.".

Seacrest Called Her Claims 'Reckless Allegations'.

Not long after Seacrest learned that he was the subject of sexual misconduct claims, he decided to release a statement, denying his involvement.

You can read his statement below.

"Recently, someone that worked as a wardrobe stylist for me nearly a decade ago at E! News, came forward with a complaint suggesting I behaved inappropriately toward her.

If I made her feel anything but respected, I am truly sorry.

I dispute these reckless allegations and I plan to cooperate with any corporate inquiries that may result," Seacrest's statement read.

"I treat all my colleagues with kindness, dignity, and understanding, as this is a principle that's core to who I am.

Throughout my 25 years in the entertainment industry, the majority of my co-workers have been women, and I've endeavored to foster a positive work environment of mutual respect and courtesy, as that's how I believe it should be.

I'm distraught that anyone or any situation would call that into question.

I'm proud of my workplace reputation, and believe my track record will speak for itself.

I'm an advocate for women.

I will continue to support their voices," he added.

After Hardy came forward with her full story, Seacrest's attorney, Andrew Baum, released the following statement to Variety.

"It is upsetting to us that Variety is electing to run a 'story' about untrue allegations that were made against my client, after they were told that the accuser threatened to make those false claims against him unless he paid her $15 million.

At that time, the claimant threatened to issue a demonstrably false press statement unless she was paid.

Instead, my client proactively and publicly denied the claims and agreed to fully cooperate with E!'s investigation about the matter.

On January 31st the network notified us that their independent third-party investigation had concluded that there was insufficient evidence to support her claims, effectively, clearing my client's name.

It's telling that after my client refused to pay her money, and the E! investigation resulted as it did, that she is now coming forward to share her debunked story to the press," the statement read.

She Is a Single Parent.

Over a decade ago, Hardy was raising her daughter as a single parent.

In fact, she took the job at E! because the hours were perfect for her.

At the time, she had been living across the street from Seacrest's personal assistant who approached her about the stylist job.

The gig would give her steady mother's hours so that she could be home to care for her daughter after school.

Additionally, the job afforded her a steady income, which was crucial for her as she was raising a child on her own.

"I couldn't believe it was happening.

I didn't have to worry anymore.

I was going to get a regular paycheck every week," she told Variety.

Hardy took the job.

Being a single mom heavily influenced Hardy's decision to speak up about what she says was going on behind closed doors.

She didn't want to lose her job and she really needed the money to provide for her daughter.

"I didn't know how to deal with it.

I really didn't.

I was battling finally being in a decent financial position to breathe and be a mom, that I didn't have to be freaking out all the time, and then dealing with this infantile celebrity person who was testing me on every level and manipulating me and knew that I was in a vulnerable position," she told Variety.

Details surrounding Hardy's personal life are sparse at best.

It is unknown if she had been married, is married now, or if she has more than one child.

The daughter that she referred to in her in her interview with Variety is now a teenager.

"I came from a freelance life, and it was scary.

For more infomation >> Suzie Hardy, Ryan Seacrest's Accuser: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

Emily Osment - Double Talk - Duration: 2:53.

Emily Osment - Double Talk

Emily Osment - Double Talk

For more infomation >> Emily Osment - Double Talk - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

top foods to serves in cold and sowfall weather. and keep you fit - Duration: 3:10.

subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> top foods to serves in cold and sowfall weather. and keep you fit - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Origami Heavy Duty 3Tier Rack 2pack - Duration: 22:15.

For more infomation >> Origami Heavy Duty 3Tier Rack 2pack - Duration: 22:15.

-------------------------------------------

Isabelle Lagace: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 12:04.

Isabelle Lagace: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Isabelle Lagace posted this photo on Instagram four weeks before her arrest.

She said it was taken in Ecuador.

She also posted pictures of Tahiti and a cruise ship.

Isabelle Lagace, a Canadian woman who worked as a porn model, was accused of helping smuggle $30 million in cocaine aboard a Princess cruise ship while chronicling the luxurious globe-trotting vacation in seductive Instagram photos.

Lagace, 28, and another Canadian woman, Melina Roberge, 22, were arrested in what police said was "the largest seizure in Australia of narcotics carried by passengers of a cruise ship or airliner," according to CBC.

Some sites give Melina's name as Melina Roberce.

(You can see more of the women's photos here.).

A third person arrested was identified by police as Andre Tamine, 63. In a news release, the Australian Border Force alleged the three were running cocaine for an "international drug syndicate." Tamine is also from Canada.

All three were passengers on the cruise ship.

Here's what you need to know:.

The Three Canadians Boarded the Cruise Ship in a British Port City & Lagace Was Sentenced to Prison for the Crime.

Isabelle Lagace.

In most of the photos the women posted on Instagram, they appear carefree and happy.

Many of the photos were selfies.

They show the women on the cruise ship.

(Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

Lagace was the first of the trio to plead guilty.

She "pleaded guilty last year to assisting in the smuggling operation, saying she had done it to pay off debts.

She was sentenced to seven years in prison but could be eligible for parole in 2021," reported Newsweek. Roberge has pleaded guilty now too although she has yet to be sentenced.

According to CBC, authorities suspected that the three "had boarded the ship at the British port city of Southampton" and police are investigating whether they boarded with the drugs or got then in South American ports the ship visited.

The cruise ship visited Canada, the USA, Peru and New Zealand before arriving in Australia, said UK Telegraph.

"Eat, beach, sleep, repeat," Isabelle Lagace wrote on this Instagram photo.

She wrote that it was taken in Cuba.

One commenter wrote, "eat, sleep, yard time, repeat, #prison." (Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

Melina's Facebook page says she is a manager at a Pandora Store in downtown Montreal.

She filled her Facebook page with vacation photos, as well as photos of high heeled shoes, alcohol, an expensive watch, family dinners, and nights on the town.

Many of her comments are written in French.

Roberge also said on Facebook that she was single.

In 2013, she wrote, "Life is a gift, if you get a chance take it, if it changes your life then let it .

Because if you never get lost then you'll never get found.".

La Presse quoted a family friend of Roberge as saying, "The family is devastated.

" The newspaper said Roberge had worked at a jewelry store.

Neither Lagace nor Tamine are on her list of more than 1,000 Facebook friends.

Lagace Has Worked as a Porn Star & The Drugs Were Found Inside Luggage in the Passengers' Cabins, Reports Say.

Isabelle Lagace posted this bikini photo on Instagram.

In some of the women's photos, they appear in bikinis.

The drugs were allegedly confiscated on a Princess Cruise ship, said the Border Force.

(Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

Lagace has made a living in the past as "a former porn star and model," reported The Sun.

 According to UK Daily Mail, "One of the detained women, Isabelle Lagacé, has a secret past as a full frontal porn model.

According to the Border Force press release, "On Sunday 28 August, ABF officers boarded the vessel when it berthed in Sydney Harbour, and with the assistance of detector dogs, searched a number of passenger cabins on the ship.

During this search, approximately 95 kilograms of cocaine was located, packed in suitcases.".

The Toronto Star says authorities weren't there by accident but "an exchange of information among…the Canadian Border Service Agency and the U.S.

Department of Homeland Security led them to focus on this specific ship." The Australian Border Force press release says authorities only searched a number of the ship's compartments.

New York Magazine says the women were traveling on the "luxury" cruise ship MS Sea Princess for two months.

The magazine says all three people arrested were from Quebec.

Lagace Posted Many Photos of the Luxury Trip on Instagram, Including Wearing a Bikini.

Isabelle Lagace posted this photo on Instagram five weeks before she was arrested for allegedly trying to help smuggle millions of dollars of cocaine into Australia on a cruise ship.

She captioned it as being in Cartagena, Colombia.

The Australian Border Force says the drugs were allegedly tied to an unnamed crime syndicate.

(Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

Lagace posted photos from the vacation.

Her pictures show her in exotic locales around the world, including Cuba, Ecuador, New York City and Colombia.

She said in one that it was a "world cruise." On another photo, she wrote, "Eat, beach, sleep, repeat" to which a commenter has now responded, "eat, beach, yard time, repeat, #prison.".

Roberge's Instagram page says: "Currently traveling.

" The women's Instagram pages show them in exotic locales, wearing bikinis, sipping from a coconut, in cocktail dresses, riding on an ATV, and enjoying tropical destinations.

Six days before the arrest, Roberge posted a self-described "jungle selfie.

" They also took photographs of themselves in Times Square on the jaunt around the globe.

Far from staying low profile, both women flaunted the trip on social media.

On another photo, Roberge wrote, "coconut water detox.

" She also recently posted photos in Peru.

 The Sydney Morning Herald wrote, "The holiday photos look like two young women on a dream trip cruising around the world, not two alleged drug mules working for an international drug syndicate.

Lagace Expressed Regret in Court for Her Role in the Smuggling.

Isabelle Lagace and Melina Roberge.

They didn't appear together in many of their photos.

However, they did appear together in this one.

They are now both facing life prison terms, an Australian Border Force press release says.

(Instagram).

When it came time to address the court, Isabelle Lagace expressed regret for her role as a drug mule.

She called it a "dirty, filthy trade," according to Nine.com.au. "Lagace claims she'd previously borrowed $20,000 from unnamed people and began to receive threats before she was given an ultimatum," the television station reported.

For more infomation >> Isabelle Lagace: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Unclutter Your Life: What kind of Clutterbug are you? - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Unclutter Your Life: What kind of Clutterbug are you? - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Emily Osment - You Get Me Through - Duration: 3:42.

Emily Osment - You Get Me Through

Emily Osment - You Get Me Through

For more infomation >> Emily Osment - You Get Me Through - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Radiotherapy Point of view (360 video) - Duration: 0:39.

The camera sees what you see, Mrs!

Stay still Mrs, please. I move you.

Look at him one moment...

I will recommend you!

Byeee!

For more infomation >> Radiotherapy Point of view (360 video) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Son Ye Jin And So Ji Sub Talk About Acting Together Again After 17 Years - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Son Ye Jin And So Ji Sub Talk About Acting Together Again After 17 Years - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Create a Marketing Video with Your Smartphone - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> How to Create a Marketing Video with Your Smartphone - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Melina Roberge: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 13:06.

Melina Roberge: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Melina Roberge. On Facebook.

Melina Roberge wrote in French, as did most commenters on her page.

On Facebook, she said she was from Montreal.

(Instagram/Melina Roberge).

Melina Roberge was part of a Canadian female duo accused of smuggling millions of dollars in cocaine aboard a Princess cruise ship destined for Australia while chronicling the luxurious globe-trotting vacation in seductive Instagram photos.

Roberge, then 22, and Isabelle Lagace, then 28, were arrested to international fanfare in what police said was "the largest seizure in Australia of narcotics carried by passengers of a cruise ship or airliner," according to CBC.

Some sites give Melina's name as Melina Roberce.

(You can see more of the women's photos here.).

Andre Tamine, 63, was named as an alleged accomplice.

 In a news release, the Australian Border Force alleged the three were running cocaine for an "international drug syndicate.

" Tamine also hails from Canada, and he, Roberge, and Lagace were passengers on the cruise ship.

Here's what you need to know:.

Melina Roberge Has Now Pleaded Guilty to the Drug Smuggling.

On Facebook, Melina posted that she loved shoes and urges people to come out to enjoy a Sangria at an area establishment.

She also posted family photos, though.

(Instagram/Melina Roberge).

Now 24-years-old, Melina Roberge entered a guilty plea in the smuggling operation in February 2018, as did Tamine.

 The Evening Standard reports that she will be sentenced later in 2018 and had initially denied the claims.

Lagace was the first of the trio to plead guilty, and she has already been sentenced in the matter.

She "pleaded guilty last year to assisting in the smuggling operation, saying she had done it to pay off debts.

She was sentenced to seven years in prison but could be eligible for parole in 2021," reported Newsweek.

Isabelle Lagace and Melina Roberge.

They didn't appear together in many of their photos.

However, they did appear together in this one.

They are now both facing life prison terms, an Australian Border Force press release says.

(Instagram).

According to CBC, authorities alleged that the three "had boarded the ship at the British port city of Southampton" and police are investigating whether they boarded with the drugs or got then in South American ports the ship visited.

"Eat, beach, sleep, repeat," Isabelle Lagace wrote on this Instagram photo.

She wrote that it was taken in Cuba.

One commenter wrote, "eat, sleep, yard time, repeat, #prison." (Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

The cruise ship visited Canada, the USA, Peru and New Zealand before arriving in Australia, said UK Telegraph.

Both Women Were Dubbed 'Cocaine Babes' in the International Media & Melina Managed a Pandora Store.

The woman were traveling on the MS Sea Princess, said New York Magazine.

The Border Force press release says the ship was searched by authorities when it docked in Sydney.

(Instagram/Melina Roberge).

According to Fox News, the women earned the name "cocaine babes," particularly in British and Australian news media, because of their good looks.

Melina's Facebook page said at the time of her arrest that she was a manager at a Pandora Store in downtown Montreal.

She filled her Facebook page with vacation pictures, as well as photos of high heeled shoes, alcohol, an expensive watch, family dinners, and nights on the town.

Many of her comments are written in French.

Roberge also said on Facebook that she was single.

In 2013, she wrote, "Life is a gift, if you get a chance take it, if it changes your life then let it .

Because if you never get lost then you'll never get found.".

La Presse quoted a family friend of Roberge as saying, "The family is devastated.

" The newspaper said Roberge had worked at a jewelry store.

Neither Lagace nor Tamine were on her list of more than 1,000 Facebook friends.

Lagace has made a living in the past as "a former porn star and model," reported The Sun.

 According to UK Daily Mail, "One of the detained women, Isabelle Lagacé, has a secret past as a full frontal porn model.

According to the Border Force press release, "On Sunday 28 August, ABF officers boarded the vessel when it berthed in Sydney Harbour, and with the assistance of detector dogs, searched a number of passenger cabins on the ship.

During this search, approximately 95 kilograms of cocaine was located, packed in suitcases.".

The Toronto Star says authorities weren't there by accident but "an exchange of information among…the Canadian Border Service Agency and the U.S.

Department of Homeland Security led them to focus on this specific ship." The Australian Border Force press release says authorities only searched a number of the ship's compartments.

New York Magazine says the women were traveling on the "luxury" cruise ship MS Sea Princess for two months.

The magazine says all three people arrested were from Quebec.

Roberge Posted Many Photos of the Luxury Trip on Instagram, Including Wearing a Bikini.

Melina Roberge in one of the tropical photos during the cruise ship vacation.

The women were accused of trying to smuggle $30 million in cocaine into Australia.

Roberge's Facebook page says she is from Montreal.

(Instagram/Melina Roberge).

Roberge and Lagace both posted numerous glamorous photos from the vacation.

Their pictures show them in exotic locales around the world, with Lagace's pictures including Cuba, Ecuador, New York City and Colombia.

Isabelle said in one picture that it was a "world cruise." On another photo, she wrote, "Eat, beach, sleep, repeat" to which a commenter has now responded, "eat, beach, yard time, repeat, #prison.".

Roberge's Instagram page said at the time of her arrest: "Currently traveling.

" The women's Instagram pages show them in exotic locales, wearing bikinis, sipping from a coconut, in cocktail dresses, riding on an ATV, and enjoying tropical destinations, generally appearing to have the time of their lives.

Isabelle Lagace.

In most of the photos the women posted on Instagram, they appear carefree and happy.

Many of the photos were selfies.

They show the women on the cruise ship.

(Instagram/Isabelle Lagace).

Six days before the arrest, Roberge posted a self-described "jungle selfie.

" They also took photographs of themselves in Times Square on the jaunt around the globe.

Far from staying low profile, both women flaunted the trip on social media.

"Enjoy every single moment … Even when a random guy is photobombing your picture !!" That's what Melina Roberge wrote on one Instagram photo.

Many photos show the women in tropical locales, but Melina also took pictures in New York's Times Square.

(Instagram/Melina Roberge).

On another photo, Roberge wrote, "coconut water detox.

" She also recently posted photos in Peru.

 The Sydney Morning Herald wrote, "The holiday photos look like two young women on a dream trip cruising around the world, not two alleged drug mules working for an international drug syndicate.

Lagace Expressed Regret in Court for Her Role in the Smuggling.

One of Melina Roberge's bikini photos.

For more infomation >> Melina Roberge: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | SML TV - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

Talash (Movie) - Partigya Films - IKW Akshay - Duration: 12:36.

Suhayb Nazyr(Chal Bulleya)

Mother : Krishna get ready fast for school your father is waiting outside

Kidnapper : Hey!!! boy, wear these clothes wake-up!!! fast

Jasleen Aulakh (Lai Chal Mainu Naal Tu Bulleya)

Wake-up Boy run away

Kidnapper : Hello, Billa the boy who ran away yesterday I need him today.....Find him

Who are you Child?

What is your name?

Why you run like that and where are your mother and father?

who was those guys? Who chased you like that?

Is someone mistreat you?

I think there is something mishap-pend with that boy there are some problem

We Need to shift that boy to police station or Adhaar Center

They Will mark fingerprints of this boy with KYC and find his home address

Hello Sir , We find that boy on Road

I think he is in shock even he did not told us anything about his home

Please Sir, Help us to find his home with his finger prints by the help of Adhaar

BÖ(Shiva Kali)

For more infomation >> Talash (Movie) - Partigya Films - IKW Akshay - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

Emily Osment - Truth Or Dare - Duration: 3:03.

Emily Osment - Truth Or Dare

Emily Osment - Truth Or Dare

For more infomation >> Emily Osment - Truth Or Dare - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Parenting hacks that you need to know | news 24h - Duration: 4:21.

Revealed: The parenting hacks you NEED to know – including putting a slinky on the hot tap and coffee filter paper in your child's potty

It can be difficult to keep your house in order with youngsters running about. But now, a group of parents have revealed their top tips that will make your life a whole lot easier.

The hacks, compiled by Diply, include putting a slinky on the hot water tap to stop your child scalding their fingers. Meanwhile, creating a DIY toy zone in your living room will help to contain all the mess in one place.

Other creative hacks include putting a coffee filter in the potty to make cleaning easier after your young ones used it, and using an empty shampoo bottle as a tap extender.

And when you go on holiday, you can pack your childs outfits for each day in separate zip bags - leaving you feeling like parent of the year.

Parents have been sharing their top tips, including putting a slinky over the hot water tap to stop your child scalding their hands .

Putting a coffee filter in the potty before your young one uses it will help a lot with clean-up afterwards, as you can just throw it away .

Before going on holiday, pack your childs outfits into individual zip lock bags. Itll save both time and space. An empty shampoo bottle makes a great tap extender if your child isnt tall enough to reach .

Ice lollies can be a messy business - but putting a cupcake case underneath should do the trick. Marking out your own DIY toy zone is a great way to contain all the mess to one place .

Putting a hook on the back of the high chair means that bibs are always within arms reach when you need one . Childrens toys can often be unbearably loud - but putting sellotape over the speaker will help muffle the sound .

Putting a piece of foam over the handle of your baby carrier will help prevent your arm from getting sore . A coffee capsule holder can also double up as a fun storage unit for your childs play-doh.

If your toddler often tries to take his or her nappy off, put their babygrow on backwards. You can use paint swatch cards to create a fun list of chores for your child to complete .

If your child likes to play with things they shouldnt play with, a fiddle board can help. To stop your child from taking the straw out their drink, put a crazy straw in upside down so they cant remove it .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét