Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

You'll never find me in bed at midday.

What I know now that I didn't know ten years ago...that getting your eyebrows

done by a professional is life-changing.

When I grow old you'll find me growing flowers in my garden.

When I'm in a bad mood I listen to 'The Greatest Showman Soundtrack' or the

'Now And Then' soundtrack, both are amazing.

The harder the day, the deeper and the hotter and the bubblier my bath.

When I want to be a badass I will wear a blazer and heels.

On my wedding day you'll find me laughing and smiling with all my nearest

and dearest.

My guilty pleasure is a McDonald's breakfast with extra hashbrowns.

The beauty product I can't live without is concealer because I was not gifted

with bright under eyes.

The thing is that no one ever told me about being a YouTube star is how many

cool opportunities would ever come from turning on a camera and making some

videos about things I was interested in.

Clarins bronzer because I absolutely love those. The

Zoella Beauty Shower Shake because it's a good double product for being clean

and feeling moisturized so I would probably take that and I would also take

my Smith and Colt Lash Dance mascara. If you loved this video don't forget to

subscribe!

For more infomation >> 10 Things You Didn't Know About Zoella | GLAMOUR UK 2018 Cover Star - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Voidz-Leave You In My Dreams (Letra/Lyrics) - Duration: 4:02.

falling...

I'm your plan

Guess I've been taking a lot from you

Searching so long for the truth

You hoped that girl would chase you out the door

As you think it, it's already too late

Searching for meaning in a combination of notes

Don't overthink it, don't overthink it

Tried to wake so early Get up in the mornin', it just hurts

And I think of all those little things that you and I can do

And now I've taken too many hits

I'm breaking off with all that stuff

Anybody else want some?

That's no good reason

I broke up with the Sun

I've had enough...

Shy...and fast times in the park

Don't overthink it

'Cause i've wake so early I get up in the mornin', it just hurts

I don't wanna hear what I can't mime

Anywhere with you could change my mind

Somebody's taking much too long Somebody's taking much too long

Don't call me stupid...

Don't call me stupid...

It's my life and I can't delete it

Is that the life I lead?

All these surreal things and sudden decisions

Just wanna waste my time with you

I will leave it...

...in my dreams

i'LL NeVer LeT IT BoThEr ME

it's not my style

I know you want it

I know you want it

Somebody's taking much too long Somebody's taking much too long

Don't call me stupid...

Don't call me stupid...

For more infomation >> The Voidz-Leave You In My Dreams (Letra/Lyrics) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

How the States Got Their Shapes - Duration: 4:20.

When I was in eighth grade, I was very curious about how the states got their shapes.

Why are all the states so weirdly shaped

and then Wyoming and Colorado are just boxes?

Why are the states in the east real tiny, but the states in the west so huge?

I voiced this curiosity to my social studies teacher that year,

and she introduced me to the show, "How the States Got Their Shapes."

I loved this show.

I still tell people how some states got their shapes much to the annoyance of most of them.

If you're one of those people that would be annoyed by that, click away, go watch TheOdd1sOut or something

beacause I'm about to learn you a lesson on why the states are so weird.

Number one:

Why are the eastern states's borders squiggly lines, but the western states's borders straight and boxy?

Well it's because of choo-choo trains.

Back in the east they used rivers as borders because trains hadn't been invented yet,

and water was their primary source of transportations.

(That's also why most major cities are on water)

That's also why most state borders in the east are very squiggly.

Then comes the Industrial Revolution,

TRAINS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the U.S. is moving west and with that movement comes more states,

and when you have more states you have more borders, so what do you do to define these borders?

With the train tracks! That's why most state borders have straight lines and are so boxy.

Number two: Missouri.

Missouri seems like a pretty normally shaped state,

with the straight border on the bottom, top, and left side,

and the Mississippi River carving out the western side.

Everything's normal except for those two weird things on the side.

The little bit on the top left is the Platte Purchase which was acquired *FROM* the Natives there.

I don't get why it's called the Platte Purchase,

when I doubt there was any actual purchasing going on.

The bootheel of Missouri is actually an interesting story,

At least... it is to me.

Back when Missouri was first admitted to the Union, it didn't include the bootheel.

The people that lived there were all like,

"we have more in commom with Missouri,"

"Missouri is better than Arkansas,"

"Arkansas is bad," etc.

No,

after writing this I looked it up just to confirm if I was remembering it right,

and it turns out was I said was just a legend.

It turns out it was because the rich landowners didn't want to be part of Arkansas

and just wanted to govern themselves.

But that's boring.

Another version I heard from the aforementioned (ooh big word) social studies teacher was that

there was a huge earthquake in New Madrid, Missouri.

It rang bells in North Carolina,

made the Mississippi River run backwards,

and destroyed Memphis.

This earthquake devastated the area in what is now south-eastern Missouri,

which meant it was cheap to buy.

This guy bought the land,

and when Arkansas and Missouri were becoming states

he wanted to join Missouri because he felt that Missouri would have stronger political power.

I didn't see the version anywhere on Wikipedia, so I'm assuming it's not true.

That kinda makes me sad because it was pretty interesting.

I guess teachers can't always be right.

Next, Ohio and Michigan.

Have you ever wondered why Michigan has that upper peninsula?

No?

Well, too bad, I warned you I was going to nerd out.

Well,

back in the day Toledo was a pretty important city,

with it being on Lake Erie and all.

Michigan and Ohio both wanted Toledo,

and they actually had a war called the

Toledo War. Or the Michigan-Ohio War.

It depends on who you ask.

It lasted from 1835 to 1836

The U.S. government was all like,

"we can't have these states fighting, that's no good."

(Even though the Civil War would be like 30 years later)

So they proposed a deal.

Ohio would get Toledo,

and Michigan would get the land above Lake Michigan that no one had really explored or colonized yet.

Michigan was pretty sad at the time,

but I imagine they're just laughing now.

Finally, why is a part of Kentucky not actually in Kentucky?

Funny you should ask,

it's because that part of Kentucky actually used to be connected to Kentucky.

How did it end up looking like it either belongs to Missouri or Tennessee?

Interesting story, it's because of the Mississippi River.

Rivers, especailly rivers like the Mississippi or Missouri,

are constantly changing their position due to erosion and stuff.

The river eventually moved downward enough

that it separated that part of Fulton County from the rest of Fulton County.

I went onto Google Streetview to see if there were any houses or people living in the area

and all I saw was a bunch of farmland, which isn't really too weird for the U.S.

Quick note before I go to the end card,

while I was messing around with Google Maps

I found that someone had gone kayaking (or canoeing or whatever)

and took a 360 camera so you can do a streetview of that part of the Mississippi River

that surrounds that little part of Fulton County

Radical.

Alright, that's it,

I hope you enjoyed the video

and that I didn't nerd out too much.

This was really a fun video to make because it's just so interesting to me,

but yeah okay bye.

For more infomation >> How the States Got Their Shapes - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

grwm - Q&A about wearing MAKEUP, BULLYING, + more (Japanese CC subtitles) | VERTICAL Portrait VIDEO - Duration: 20:23.

For more infomation >> grwm - Q&A about wearing MAKEUP, BULLYING, + more (Japanese CC subtitles) | VERTICAL Portrait VIDEO - Duration: 20:23.

-------------------------------------------

Apply This Hair Mask To Grow 1 Inch Hair Every Day | Hair Growth Oil - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Apply This Hair Mask To Grow 1 Inch Hair Every Day | Hair Growth Oil - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Marriage | Parenthood Series | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:27.

Marriage

You've grown up right before my eyes So it's no surprise

It's time to get married I've carried

You as long as I can but it's time to create your family

I'm very happy For you

But I'd be lying if I said this was easy to do

You were mine for so long That now it feels wrong

To let you go But I know

You will create a family most beautiful And raise kids of your own suitable

To change this world, to make a difference My conscience

Is clear Knowing that my dear

Made it to the altar Marriage will make you stronger

There will be challenges but you'll grow Just know

It will take work, but in the end you'll make it through

When you don't know what to do I'm here

When they're not talking to you I'm here

When you said something you weren't supposed to

I'm here To cheer

You up and catch your tears I've learned so much about you over the

years But now it's time for someone else

To look after your health And well being

For you this time is freeing As there is no foreseeing

What the future holds I just pray your spouse molds

You constructively, and for the better.

The End.

For more infomation >> Marriage | Parenthood Series | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

VeSa / Bookedink in a few words - Duration: 0:42.

Yo - yo

It's Romania one-eight, the times are renewing

Everybody checks-in at a parlor when tattooing

Everybody is online and tattoos are in trend

But to be on top of this here's a method to amend

Here's a platform I observe, that's created just for art

If you're searching for the best, here's the map so you can start

Don't forget to have a visit just before you have your ink

So you see the stellar artists on the platform Bookedink.

For more infomation >> VeSa / Bookedink in a few words - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

One Hour Piano Music Timer Face Clock TIME IS BEAUTY - Duration: 1:00:14.

(Mirror Speech)

Time is beauty because in time we are all the same.

Chime sounds (very loud)

(dark piano loop)

(ticking sounds)

(mechanical heart valve)

For more infomation >> One Hour Piano Music Timer Face Clock TIME IS BEAUTY - Duration: 1:00:14.

-------------------------------------------

ZENON-GASTER#STORY"Fast" talk | ZENON-GASTER - Duration: 0:56.

"""SUBSCRIBE"""

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét