Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe here --- >>

For more infomation >> BMW Gran Coupe S – A revival of the iconic BMW E9 - TopCarAZ - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect - Duration: 6:19.

Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect

For more infomation >> Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Wuling, Taiwan Vlog - Cherry Blossoms and Camp Food! 武陵農場住小木屋錄影看櫻花 - Duration: 14:16.

Miss, what did we just see?

A monkey! He ran into someone's tent and stole some things.

Good morning from the Taipei train station and we are ready to head out to Wuling farm.

It's about seven o'clock and

We're waiting for our bus. Our bus is at 7:30.

We have our coffee (Vicky: Hot chocolate)

Yep, Coffee and hot chocolate from 7-eleven. We're going to drink that and watch some of the commuters go to work and wait for our bus.

This is the place of a fish that is Taiwan's national treasure.

The land-locked salmon.

Do you want to go down there to look for it?

You might be able to find it!

We finally made it to Wuling Farm.

Actually, we are at an even more amazing place.

Can you see it?

Look behind us, that mountain is Xue Mountain. So pretty!

Oh! Sorry, sorry. That is not Xue Mountain.

That is not Xue Mountain. That is some mountain. I am not sure what mountain it is.

Look at the mountain that is furthest back.

The place that has a lot of snow.

That is called...

Nanhu Mountain.

Wait a second. Film yourself, I will go check.

Ok, let's do a spin. yeah..

Behind us, the place with a lot of snow

Not Xue Mountain. (Vicky: Not Xue Mountain.)

It is called Nanhu Mountain.

And move a little bit... a little bit...

And that really pointy place there, that is called Central Range Point.

The place with snow.

The scenery in this place is really pretty.

Really pretty, gorgeous.

This is the entry point to climb Xue Mountain.

I am not sure, but I think this is the entry point if hikers want to climb Xue Mountain.

Look, our magical wood cabin.

This is the place that we are going to stay tonight.

It looks very cute.

Really cute.

Follow me!

Let's go inside.

What really makes me happy is that there is a deck.

Make sure you film that.

deck.

Who's there?

It's me.

You can't come inside.

Open the door.

Hello.

I will give you an introduction to my home.

The home we will stay tonight.

Ta-da!

The bed looks very comfortable!

Looks comfortable.

And they have given us a small window.

Wow, you can see outside.

You can see the neighbors' activities.

And also a beautiful painting.

Really high class.

Ta-da! Even though it is very small, I still have a drawer.

And also a mirror right here, so I can put on makeup.

Jay: Really convenient to put on makeup. (Vicky: This is my territory.)

Actually, it seems we could hitch this house to a vehicle and tow it with us when we travel.

It really feels comfortable.

Really comfortable.

It feels really warm.

Like sleeping in a closet.

Hey, but it is very nice.

Nice.

Hello, the visit is over! Bye bye.

See you next time!

Ok, close the door.

Okay, we're getting ready to to cook and we're gonna test out two stoves here.

This is your traditional store-bought camping stove,.

and we're gonna test that against this. This is a stove that I made out of a cat food can.

And this is super ultra light. It's good for one person.

If you don't want to carry such a heavy backpack, this is really suitable.

But I really haven't tested it too much, so we're gonna test it right now.

We know this this works, it is stable. I'm gonna try this one and see how it compares against this. Alright, Let's cook.

Also, I just want to say thank you to Hawk for lending us this stove. This thing is awesome. (Vicky: Thank you!)

Thank you Hawk really appreciate that

And also these.

Yeah, and all the dishes are from Hawk too. So thank you Hawk, you're an angel. (Vicky: You are an angel.)

When we took the bus this morning, the tour guide said that is is really delicious.

So we want to give it a try.

Wuling's Sour cabbage.

Now if you use this kind of cat food stove you have to use kerosene oil or coffee siphon oil.

so it's a little bit dangerous

Just be careful, and you have to measure how much you use. But you can see fire is burning already.

So the noodles were cooking today, they are organic quinoa noodles

These are high mountain honey apples.

Don't pay attention to how they look.

The centers are very sweet.

We want to let Jay try these.

We didn't prepare any vegetables, and we couldn't find any fresh vegetables

We bought this. Desiccated cabbage.

Quinoa noodles

Okay the cat food stove just started boiling. It takes a little bit longer.

And we're gonna try these kind of noodles. These are brown rice pumpkin noodles

So the cat stove noodles are done and look pretty good, but remember,

If you're using the cat stove make sure you buy some noodles that cook fast because the gas doesn't last that long

and then you have to refill the gas. It's a little inconvenient so by either angel-hair noodles or

Vermicelli noodles will work good too. Alright, we are going to eat.

So today is just about finished. This day was really a perfect day, in my opinion.

We saw some really beautiful scenery.

And we found a nice wood cabin.

And we ate some really warm and delicious food.

So Vicky, what did you think?

Today was really smooth. Much smoother that I thought it would be.

So smooth.

So I want to give some suggestion to people who want to travel simply like us.

When I booked these tickets, I used uptogo.com

One way tickets to come to Wuling Farm.

Then when we got off the bus, we found that, damn, the bus stop is very far from our accommodation.

In fact, Wuling Farm is much bigger that we thought.

Super big. Gigantic.

So it is just about impossible to walk to our accommodation.

Actually, you can, but it is quite grueling.

So finally, we booked the tourist shuttle bus.

We stopped at many bus stops. One stop is at the camping area.

The fare per person is NT$150, but I really think it is worth it.

We got to stop at the starting point for hiking Xue Mountain, and we saw some really breathtaking scenery.

So you guys can book like we did.

And if you want to book this small cabin, you should book in advance.

This place is really comfortable, and not very cold.

Really warm. It is really warm inside.

So why do you wear clothes and a hat like this?

it looks better. When we are filming, it looks better.

Anyway, it is really worth it to stay in this small cabin.

Ok, we want to hit the sack.

So, Miss, if viewers like our video, what can they do? (Vicky: good night!)

Subscribe.

Press like. Comment.

Ok, good night!

For more infomation >> Wuling, Taiwan Vlog - Cherry Blossoms and Camp Food! 武陵農場住小木屋錄影看櫻花 - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

An overview of AutoCAD Electrical 2016 version software || 2018 - Duration: 22:10.

Hello! Dear friends

Today i will show you

An overview of autocad electrical 2016 with review

overview & review

The mostly used autocad electrical version

2009

2013

2015

2015

2016

2017 and 18

Now available in market autocad electrical 201

Actually new updates version have poor difference of old version

All the AutoCAD Electrical version have the same basic Tools,

Offering the following fundamental features

If I compared 2012 vs 2015...

But Autocad electrical 2015 and 2016 ,,,, look like same

Same too

Lets start

Now we see the left corner...

Look the Big A symbol

Bellow the A....a small of E

It's mean that ...This is a Electrical version software

This was called by Application Menu

Box

Projects Manager

Look at this side have some projects

For more infomation >> An overview of AutoCAD Electrical 2016 version software || 2018 - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

Are You a Hypocritical Christian? - Duration: 3:24.

I was just thinking about this the other day

and I came to this conclusion:

Christians kind of suck.

And I say that because,

can you think of any other group

that is more

hypocritical or judgmental

than anybody else you know?

But here's the problem:

I'm one of them, too.

I say one thing

and I do another thing.

I go to Walmart

and the judgments fly.

I make assessments about

people in my head all the time.

I judge how you parent.

I judge how this person

drinks too much.

And then I judge this person

because they don't drink at all.

All these judgments,

and we're not even the first people

that love to be judgmental.

So in a very famous story,

Jesus is talking

with the teachers of the law.

And they bring this woman,

who's caught in adultery.

And this is what it says,

And if you know how the story goes,

Jesus puts a line in the sand

and says, "Whoever

has not sinned,

go ahead

throw the first stone."

And they all, one by one,

walk away.

So why is it that people

hate Christians but they love Jesus?

Like, what is his secret?

Is it that he's like the

Jimmy Fallon of religious figures?

Like Jimmy Fallon never says

anything mean against his guests.

They just kind of have fun

and hang out

and I want Jimmy to be my friend.

Is that how Jesus works?

I don't think so.

At the end of this account,

Jesus says to the woman,

"Go.

Leave your life of sin."

That's judging.

How would your friend feel

who's overweight and you said,

"Stop overeating.

Leave your life of sin."

I think they'd say,

"You're being kind of judgy here."

So what is Jesus' secret?

Jesus' secret is this:

Every time he talks to someone,

he does it for their own good.

If I judge you

and I give you the truth without grace,

that's for me.

I'll say that one more time:

if I judge you

and give you the truth without grace,

that's for me.

That's so I feel better about myself,

so I feel like a better Christian,

so I look better.

But if I love you,

and I tell you the truth,

if I give the truth with grace,

that's not for me,

that's for you.

Here's what I figured out:

there is no one who loves you

more than Jesus.

There's no one who speaks the truth

more poignantly

to us than Jesus.

And I've also figured this out:

I might suck

at being a Christian.

But it helps me realize

just how awesome Jesus is

at being my savior.

Let's pray.

Dear Jesus, there is so many reasons

that you should shun us.

We are so judgmental

and we bring our own ideas

into everyone else's life.

You have seen

and you tell us what is true.

You've told us that we have fallen

short of your glory

but at the same time,

you have accepted us.

And when you

say your words,

you say them with grace,

not for your own good

so you look better.

You say them for us

so that we can transform,

so we can live a life with the holy spirit

that is meant to follow you.

We ask this in your name.

Amen.

Today we talked about judgement

and how if you tell them the truth

without love, that's

just for them so they feel better.

When is an instance

when someone loved you enough

to tell you the truth

and how did that impact your life?

We'd love to hear that.

And I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Are You a Hypocritical Christian? - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby Videos Funny - Funny Babies Compilation Video - Duration: 3:33.

Thanks for your watching! Please follow our channel and watch best videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét