Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Stefan and I got married here in Germany 6 years ago and our experience buying a wedding

cake really surprised both of us.

Hey everyone, Dana here!

When Stefan and I got married in Germany we tried our best to mix together the American

and German wedding traditions, and one thing that we agreed upon as far as the American

wedding traditions went was having an American-style wedding cake with multiple tiers.

There weren't really too many things that I had always dreamed about having at my wedding

but a multiple tiered cake was one of them.

And Stefan agreed that it just kind of added to the whole wedding-feel.

And also, we just love cake, and with multiple tiers we could have a different flavor of

cake on each tier.

So a few months before the wedding we planned out a date to go cake shopping in Germany,

and wow, I was definitely surprised by how it all went down.

As I said, we went into the cake shopping experience knowing that we wanted multiple tiers

-- I was thinking at least three, but I knew that I would probably be able to be talked

into four by the right salesperson -- we wanted a different flavor for each tier; we wanted

the cake to be colorful; and I wanted it to be covered in buttercream rather than fondant.

So first of all let's talk about my expectations going into this cake shopping day.

How would it work in the U.S.?

In the U.S. you would probably make an appointment at a cake shop for a tasting, where you'd

go in and talk with someone who works there, try a few different flavors of cake, a few

different options of frosting; we would tell the person what we were thinking as far as

the wedding cake goes and the person at the bakery would tell us that it's our big special

day and that they would work with us to create the cake of our dreams.

Sometimes this experience could also come with the tendency to try to up-sell in the U.S.

As I said before, I was thinking about three tiers but I could have been talked into four.

I had a soft top limit of what I wanted to spend, and I call it soft because I knew that

if the person at the bakery had offered this and that and this and that to create my wedding

cake of my dreams, I could have been talked into spending a little bit more.

I would mention, for example, wanting the cake to be colorful, and they would gladly

help me spend my money to make that happen as beautifully as possible.

What I experienced in Germany was...well...definitely not that.

First of all the concept of cake tastings seemed to be completely non-existent.

We were told that we could buy a slice of cake, whatever kind they happened to have

in the bakery that day and then imagine what it would be like in different flavors, which

was a little disappointing, but still okay.

But then, whereas in the U.S. I mentioned the up-sell, in Germany I was introduced to

a concept that, until then, had been wholly foreign and unknown to me: the down-sell.

I had imagined myself telling my wedding cake dreams to the salespeople and having them

help me create all that I could envision and more, but in Germany, I was barely able to

get out the first bit of information, that I wanted multiple tiers, when I was asked

how many guests we'd be having at the wedding.

When the salespeople found out that we were going to be having a small wedding, it was like:

oh, well then, I mean, you don't really need multiple tiers on your cake, just one layer will be

more than enough cake for your wedding.

And I was like: yeah no, I know that, but I want multiple tiers on my cake.

No, no, no, no.

You don't need multiple tiers.

But I want it.

No, you really don't need it.

But I really want multiple tiers for the wedding cake. Please!

In the end it really honestly felt like Stefan and I were barely, just barely able to convince

them to sell us a cake with three tiers, my minimum tier amount, and it just went on like that.

We said we wanted three different flavors -- one on each tier -- they tried to talk us

out of it because it would cost more!

We said we wanted it to be colorful, they tried to talk us into something cheaper and

less colorful.

I said I wanted buttercream frosting instead of fondant.

They flat out said no.

There was not a single bakery that I went to that said they would make the cake with

buttercream instead of fondant on the outside for me. They just refused it.

It just felt like, even once I got them to agree to the tiers and the flavor and the

color, I couldn't seem to get anyone to go all out like the cake decorations that

I've seen online and in wedding magazines in the U.S. Or, okay, if not all out then

even just a medium amount out.

It seemed like they were only willing to go just a tiny little bit out.

Even though I was willing to pay for it.

It was just such a different experience from anything that I was expecting.

Very practical.

And I had never experienced that before, that I was like I have some money here and I would

like to spend that money with you, and the salespeople were like: eeehhhh, but do you really?

And I don't know if it's because we were having a small wedding and so they didn't

think it was worth it for us to spend more money on a wedding cake.

But then, you know, that really wasn't their call to make.

It was for me and Stefan to decide if having this wedding cake of our dreams was worth

it to us.

We were the ones who had decided to cut back on other things because we wanted to have

a really cool cake.

And that was our decision to make, not the salespeople.

In the end, the cake cost way less than my soft maximum limit, and it did end up tasting

super delicious.

We got our three layers and our three different flavors and they were so good.

I don't know if I'd ever had better tasting wedding cake.

Although I might be a little bit biased. But it was definitely delicious.

And it was definitely a pretty cake, but it was not the wedding cake of my dreams and

then some.

We went to several different bakeries and talked with several different people, but

we just couldn't seem to convince anyone to accept our money and make us a wedding

cake of our dreams and then some. We just couldn't make it happen.

So my question for you is: What is your take on this?

Which kind of cake shopping experience would you prefer?

And what is your dream cake?

Not necessarily for a wedding or anything like that; just if you could have any cake

in the world, what kind of cake would you want to have?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching!

If you enjoy these videos please think about giving them a like with the like button.

And don't forget to subscribe for more Wanted Adventure videos on Wednesdays and Sundays.

And now a Danke Drawing that I drew and a really, really, really big thank you so much to our

patrons who support us on Patreon and help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to support our videos, you can find a link to our Patreon page down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

I want wedding cake. Like munch, munch, munch, munch, munch. Wedding cake.

I think wedding cake is really the best cake I've ever had.

For more infomation >> Why SO HARD To Buy A WEDDING CAKE In Germany?? - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

You so precious when she smiles - Duration: 0:54.

You so

Fuckin'

Precious

When you

Smile

Hit it

From the

Back and

Drive you

Wild

Girl, i

Lose my

Self up

In those

Eye-eye-eye-eye-eyes

I just

Had to let you know

You're

Mine

Hands on your body,

I don't wanna waste no time

Feels like forever

Even if forever's tonight

Just lay with me,

Waste this night away with me

You're

Mine

I can't look away, I just gotta say

For more infomation >> You so precious when she smiles - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dj Quads - Little Dream [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Dj Quads - Little Dream [No Copyright Music] - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Words English Speakers Can't Say (10 Words) - Duration: 4:44.

Hi guys welcome back to my channel today's

video I'm gonna be sharing with you ten of the most impossible words for me to

pronounce in Spanish as an English speaker okay let's go

inmobiliario

okay, I'm going to put on my best Spanish accent for this. Inmobiliario

Inmobiliario

Variedad

Variedad

Burlarse

I am trying way too hard.

Burlarse

Carcel

Biodegradable

Oh, this one is hard. Biodegradable

Ascensor

Desarrollados

Nailed it. Desarrollados

Imparmeable

Desafortunadamente

Desa.. This is a long word. This is a long word!

Desafortunadamente

Refrigerador

Ahorrar

Okay, that's all today. Thanks so much for watching this video if you liked it please give me a thumbs up and comment in the

comment box what other words you struggle with in Spanish and don't

forget to hit that subscribe button see you in the next video bye

pero esperate mujer, no se que va esto

Palabra uno

somebody told me you should speak Spanish like in the front of your mouth

oh I'm trying that out. Carcel. si, bueno

Palabraaa

words effing hating Spanish. Just the words, just the words.

Do I have to look at the camera? Que dices? Baby, ahora no.

Palabraaaa

You look like you hate your life right now.

Fuck, I do not have it ready.

For more infomation >> Spanish Words English Speakers Can't Say (10 Words) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Like Pickle Pudding? | Super Simple Songs | Simple kids songs TV - Duration: 2:28.

Do You Like Pickle Pudding? | Super Simple Songs | Simple kids songs TV

For more infomation >> Do You Like Pickle Pudding? | Super Simple Songs | Simple kids songs TV - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Post-Run Yoga Cool Down Stretch | Yoga for Runners After Running | ChriskaYoga - Duration: 18:35.

Hello welcome back to my channel ChriskaYoga, I'm so happy that you're here today

I will be sharing a post run yoga cool down stretch

So if you're a runner if you got every morning or every evening and run this is something that you should definitely do

After your run if you haven't seen it. I posted a pre run

You'll go warm up as well although these target the areas in your body that you use the most when you run

Even if you don't run outside if you just run at the gym on the treadmill never use the elliptical

This is something that you should definitely try out so the pre run and the post run

Definitely give them both a try it will help with muscle recovery. Just overall feeling good

you know before we get started hit that subscribe button if you are not yet subscribed and

Hit the notification bell as well for new free weekly yoga classes, so if you're ready

Let's get started. I hope you have a good run now. Let's begin in a wide legged position

Bring your feet parallel to one another

Bring your hands to your hips slightly bend your knees

Send your hips back behind you and then we'll come to a forward fold bring your hands to the floor

if

Your hands don't reach the floor feel free to bend your knees a little bit more

And we're every or on your forward fold look down or behind you and relax your neck and head completely

We may have built up some tension in the neck and shoulders while we were running

So I'm just releasing out your head a little bit

You can shake your head around to help release the head and neck and just relax here for a moment

From here keep your forward fold and walk your torso over to the right leg

Keep both hands on your right leg

Stretching the left side of your body feeling a stretch in the right glute

Looking behind you and hold here

From here walk your hands and torso over to the left side

Continue to look down stretching the right side of your torso and remain here

We'll hook your hands back to the center press into the ground with both of your feet comp to standing with a straight back

Bring your feet in towards each other and we'll come down to a hands and knees position

From here send your right foot forward in between your hands

Sink your hips down towards the ground once again

Have your hands framing your front foot look down and breathe deeply here in this stretch

From here walk your hand on the inside on the big toe side of your foot walk your foot out to the right

Either stay here on your hands or for a deeper stretch drop down onto your forearms for lizard pose

Look down

Feeling those hips sinking down towards the floor a little bit deeper than before

You'll be getting into those hips and the front of your left leg the quad

hold here

Slowly come up on to your hands

Walk your foot back in and then bring your right leg underneath your body or switch sides bring your left leg forward

Lunging into the left leg your hands are framing your left foot sink your hips down towards the floor

Stretching the front of your right hip here and hold in your low lunge

From here walk your left hand into the big toe sign of your left foot and walk your float out to the left

Either stay up on your hands here, or if you're a deeper stretch. You can come down onto your forearms

through a lizard pose

Feeling those hips pressing down towards the floor you're getting really deep into that left hip

And you're stretching the quad on the right side and the front of your hip

And just hold here

And slowly come up to your hands, and we'll come to life on our back

From here

We'll take thread the needle or supine

Pigeon pose bring your right ankle to cross over the left thigh and the right knee out to the side

Hug the legs in towards the chest hold on to the left hamstrings with both of your hands flexing both of your feet

hog those legs in by pulling the left leg towards the shoulders feeling a stretch in the

piriformis muscle on the right side the glute

the outer thigh

Just hold and breathe

Release your hands from your thigh keep your legs in this shape and just set your left foot down onto the floor

Begin now to twist your legs over to the left you may need to adjust your hips

Bringing the bottom of your right foot to the floor your legs are still in that number four shape

So from here take your left hand place it on your right knee and help it gently

Stay in line with the right ankle

And you'll twist your upper body to the right to reaching the right arm out or for a deeper chest stretch

You can bend the right arm up in a cactus shape look over to the right

Keeping that right shoulder on the floor and relax here in your twist

Bring the head back to Center bring the legs back to the center

And we'll take that whole sequence on the other side take the left ankle cross it over the right thigh

Flexing both of your feet lift the right leg off the ground

Holding on to the right hamstrings with both of your hands hug the legs in towards the chest feeling a stretch in the left piriformis

hold breathe here

Release your hands from your thigh set the right foot down onto the floor twist the legs over to the right

Bringing the bottom of your left foot to the floor keep your right hand on your left knee

Keeping that knee in line with your ankle twist your upper body to the left either straightening or bending the left arm

Looking over to the left

Breathing here in your twist

Bring the head back to Center uncross the legs and we'll take our shavasana

shavasana is a great thing to do after a row helps to initiate that relaxation response in your body and come back to the

Parasympathetic nervous system helping your body to recover

Straighten your legs separate them

Slightly apart relax your limbs completely turn your palms up towards the ceiling down by your sides

Close your eyes and begin to deepen your breathing

Breathing in through your nose and out through your nose as well

focus your attention on your inhales and exhales

And breathe here

Bring some slight motion back into your body gently moving your limbs

Bend your knees

First here on the right side of your body with your knees bent in your arm under your hand for support

Use your hands to press yourself up

To a seated position cross your shins flex your feet under your knees bring your hands to your legs

Sit up tall take a deep breath in

and out

Bring your hands to me with the center of your chest bow your head to your fingertips namaste

Thank you so much for watching. I really hope you enjoyed this posting yoga cooled down if you are not yet subscribed to this channel

Definitely subscribe for more free yoga content every single week hit that notification bell, so you know every time

I post a video give this video a thumbs up a like it would really help me out help the channel to grow

Leave me a comment letting me know any future video requests you like if you like this style of video

Would you like to see more definitely let me know I always check the comments always reply to you as soon as I can

so definitely leave me a comment down below the video you like the work that I do here and want to support the

Work the yoga content that I provide please consider giving a donation

I have left a link to where you can leave

a one-time donation or a monthly donation

In the description box and on the screen and the card so check that out

I would really really appreciate any support than you can offer and also if you are interested in my yoga

Membership site I have left a link to where you can let me know

They are interested because I'm looking for people to just tell me if they're interested right now to see whether or not it's something

That's worth doing it's something that I'm really interested in doing so I really hope that you are interested in as well

so definitely let me know by clicking that link that I have in the description box and then on the screen in the cards as

Well, so if you just click that I all of the links that I left for you are listed there on the screen, too

So, thank you again so much for watching. I'm so happy that you're here

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. See you next time

For more infomation >> Post-Run Yoga Cool Down Stretch | Yoga for Runners After Running | ChriskaYoga - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Seacrest Denies Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct As Witness Speaks Out | NBC News - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Ryan Seacrest Denies Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct As Witness Speaks Out | NBC News - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Curb You Overwatch - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Curb You Overwatch - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Which Kills You Faster — Chemotherapy Or Cancer - Duration: 6:37.

Which Kills You Faster � Chemotherapy Or Cancer

by Edward Morgan

Science is now proving that chemotherapy actually causes cancer to spread throughout the body.

How will the hospitals and oncologists write it up? Will they say the patient died from

cancer or chemotherapy? That�s a rhetorical question, by the way.

The medical industrial complex can�t sustain their billion-dollar-a-year cancer business

if they blame the real culprit of destroyed immunity, acidic blood and ultimate cell mutation

that takes over the body of the patient.

According to the Pharma Death Clock, there have been over 17 million U.S. deaths caused

by chemotherapy since 2001, yet under 11 million deaths were caused by cancer itself, so what�s

wrong with this picture?

Consider this carefully: If you have much better odds of preventing and defeating cancer

by changing your diet to a plant-based food regimen, rather than polluting your entire

bloodstream with toxic chemotherapy, why isn�t this all-important food-lifestyle change the

mainstream method for treating cancer, and why isn�t it offered like a prescription?

Most Americans can�t handle the change � that�s why. They want their bacon, hot dogs, subs,

bagels, French fries, Starbucks specialty drinks, microwave meals and processed sweets,

and they want some or all of these every day. They�re literally addicted.

Consider that the combination of already having cancer and getting dosed with chemotherapy

and radiation after stressful surgeries compounds the problem.

Cancer is a mutation of your cells that causes them to multiply uncontrollably and then turn

and attack your good cells, your organs, and your vital tissues. Take a big guess now � what

is the main fuel for cancer cells?

Answer: Chemicals. There are dangerous, carcinogenic chemicals posing as additives, preservatives

and �excipients� in most conventional food, genetically modified foods, allopathic

medicine, vaccines, flu shots, tap water, personal care products, household cleaners,

gardening products, candles, air fresheners, pet care products, and the list goes on.

Prescription drugs, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation can all exacerbate cancer cell

growth

Once you become a �regular� consumer of prescription drugs for anxiety, pain, depression,

inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, heart disease, high cholesterol and diabetes, once

again you are compounding the chemical onslaught daily.

You are creating more bad cells than good cells and you are depriving your good cells

of oxygen. That is the cancer recipe, my friends. Change the recipe and you change your odds

of beating cancer drastically!

So now, which kills you faster � chemotherapy or cancer? The answer is both. When combined

you only have a three percent chance of survival. That�s why 75 percent of doctors, surgeons

and oncologists would never take chemotherapy themselves nor recommend it for family members.

If Chemotherapy Fails 97% of the Time, Why Do Doctors Recommend it?

Want your BEST odds of preventing and defeating cancer? Look into these 10 natural remedies

with ZERO side effects!

Let�s just get a few things straight first, when it comes to good health. You don�t

have to eat meat to get enough protein. Milk does not build strong bones.

Fluoride does not prevent cavities or make your teeth stronger. Vaccines do not �build�

immunity. Artificial sweeteners do not help you lose weight. Prescription drugs do not

cure health problems, they only treat the symptoms and the pain.

Here are the top 10 ways to prevent and beat cancer, without chemotherapy, prescription

drugs, radiation or surgery.

Don�t you want to consider something natural that gives you WAY higher odds of survival

than just three percent? Yes, we thought you would.

#1. Put a heaping tea spoon of baking soda (aluminum-free kind) in a glass of spring

water, mix it up and drink it twice a day. This alkalizes your pH and helps oxygenate

your cells.

#2. Buy some hemp seed oil at the health food store and put a few teaspoons in your smoothie

every day.

#3. Buy organic garlic supplements and take them daily as recommended by a nutritionist

or naturopath doctor.

#4. Buy organic cinnamon supplements and take them daily as recommended by a nutritionist

or naturopath doctor.

#5. Ramp up your vitamin C intake big time. Look for organic vitamin C at a health food

store or check out the Health Ranger Store on line.

#6. Ramp up your vitamin D3 intake big time. Most medical doctors tell you to stop at 2,000

or 3,000 IU, but you should really ramp it up to between 5,000 and 7,000 IU per day if

your shadow is taller than you. This will build up your immunity. Get it?

#7. Buy high-quality turmeric with curcumin. Take them in tandem with your D3 and you won�t

just be preventing and beating cancer, but also preventing Alzheimer�s disease!

#8. Never drink water from your tap. Municipal water in the U.S. likely contains cancer-causing

sodium fluoride, other people�s medications, heavy metal toxins, bleach, artificial sweeteners

and other pollutants. Look into getting a great home water filtration system, like the

gravity filter called Big Berkey.

#9. Not many people in America know about the power of medicinal mushrooms � the first

line of defense against cancer. Check out chaga, reishi, lion�s mane and cordyceps.

#10. Organic green superfood smoothies with clean chlorella!

Now check out this video by Mic the Vegan regarding the power of plant-based food and

don�t get �scared away!�

For more infomation >> Which Kills You Faster — Chemotherapy Or Cancer - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUTURE - Duration: 11:55.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUTURE

BY Julian Rose

We have all come across claims, past and present, in which someone states that they have �seen

the future�.

Some of these claims make good reading/listening, even if they are predominantly apocalyptic

in nature.

Nostradamus is perhaps the most famous amongst such seers, and no doubt he really did visit

recent events on this planet during his lifetime in 16th century Europe.

His foretelling of the destruction of the twin towers (9/11) was a particularly chilling

example.

Some predictions carry with them a certain cache.

Those who are being told the scenario often fall silent, lean forwards and widen their

eyes.

A fair number take the proclamations seriously, and then tell their own versions of stories

that made an impression on them.

Thus, a wide range of projected pictures of the future � typically of the country one

lives in � are on display at any one time.

So one can pick and choose or simply reject them all.

But what exactly is going on here?

To make any sense of this, one needs to explore the practice behind what we call �the predictive�

and what we call �free will�.

The predictive involves following the sequences involved in the playing-out of major life

events largely outside our control.

Free will believes that the future is infinitely changeable, having the potential to be shaped

by us, and tied to a vision of where we want to go.

There are many other ways in which �seeing the future� can be experienced, but I don�t

propose exploring these in this article.

Instead, I wish to explore the historical line which shows how the power to manipulate

events on Earth was � and remains � in the hands of a small number of individuals

having the status necessary to take a controlling influence over large segments of humanity

for significant periods of time.

In regard to this scenario, we can clearly recognize the existence of a long line of

planned inter blood line marital agreements/breeding programmes, specifically established so that

the authority of the controlling power is maintained within one particular family grouping,

for decade after decade and century after century.

An interesting example of this is that every president of the United States, barring the

Dutch born Martin Van Buren (eighth president) is purported to have retained a blood tie

to British royalty, from George Washington onwards.

George the First of England is the root source of this unlikely family tree.

Now given that the ability to maintain wealth and position results from carefully planned

intermarriage agreements, it is not so surprising that these same families � and their chosen

accomplices � are able to pull the strings of world events.

In other words �to control the future�.

Think of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families involvement in funding both sides during the

two World Wars.

Now go on to think how, given the power and longevity of these fiefdoms, it became possible

to make a prediction about the coming course of events, following a quite logical pattern:

the further progression of the oligarchical master plan for humanity!

In Nostradamus�s time, the main controllers had their base in the Vatican and the royal

fiefdoms of old Europe.

Both no doubt worked with dark-side energies, through secret society networks entrusted

with keeping a line open to the darker powers that maintain a keen interest in the evolution

of our planetary activities.

So when Nostradamus witnessed the destruction of the twin towers of World Trade Center,

he saw a culmination point of a line of events planned by a combination of earthly and non

earthly powers, many centuries earlier.

Powers working on � and with � a vibratory level similar to that invoked by 33rd degree

Masons during ritualistic gatherings in Masonic Lodges around the World.

Taking all this into account, one could say that �predestination�, interpreted as

the foreseeable rolling-out of a planned formula by those with enough power over the people

to make it happen, has a very predictable logic, as well as a certain fatalistic attraction

for those feeling powerless to affect significant change to the master plan.

Predicting the future, when � like Aldous Huxley � you are coming from the inside,

is not so difficult.

One needs to know the composition of the master plan and its tools of execution.

And count on the fact that a combination of mind control and mass propaganda will keep

the general populace from transgressing the script.

The great majority of humanity has indeed followed the script � for thousands of years.

It has done so under a controlling influence operating at a manipulative level undetected

and unknown to most ordinary mortals.

One that does not, in any way, have humanity�s interests at heart; but that offers instead,

a predictable prison life which eventually becomes addictive � and even gives the illusion

of freedom.

In fact, one might say that the regime having its hands on the prison thermostat, doesn�t

have �a heart� at all; as love, compassion and empathy are completely missing from its

emotional composition.

The leading secular and non secular controlling institutions of our planet long since learned

how to tap into the dark energies; and how to utilize them for both the repression of

humanity�s spiritual aspirations and the garnering of special powers in support of

the cult of crass materialism.

Most of those on the receiving end of this despotic hierarchy, have misinterpreted the

role it plays in deliberately keeping them servile to its goals.

From the end of the dark ages and throughout the middle ages of European history, many

believed that their slavery was down to the fact that God was punishing them for their

�sins�.

Sins they had supposedly inherited from the �moral failures� of Adam and Eve in the

Garden of Eden.

Thus spoke the moral authority of the time: the church.

Right up until the present day such oppressive dogma holds sway over large sections of humanity;

encouraging fear and passivity, and blocking any potential for a people led uprising to

bring lasting change to the destiny of the planet.

The blood-line �royal fiefdoms� also exerted their own special control, via conscripting

young and able men into the vast armies trained to go to war with each other in the name of

the nation state from which they hailed.

However the real agenda was not nationalistic so much as materialistic; plundering other

country�s wealth for the benefit of the elite and its favored entourage.

Now read that paragraph again � substituting USA/NATO � for the royal fiefdoms.

Nothing has changed.

A triumphal glorification of the mother country � as rallying war cry � is a smoke screen

used to great affect for centuries.

However, not everything that went on within centuries of empire building � and empire

dismantling � was marked by a cold blooded disinterest in the fate of humanity.

Some kings, queens, princes and nobles, exerted some positive influence, by introducing reforms

to society which offered a glimmer of hope to those who served under them.

History recounts the various stepping stones that led to the European Renaissance, and

a gradual loosening of the old powers of slavery.

But none of this alters the fact that the majority of people on this planet � right

up to the present day � have never felt it to be within their power to set the agenda

for the future.

And that is critical.

Even those more enlightened souls who � in one way or another � have been able to light

the way for mankind, have not been able to break the spell of the preplanned agenda.

Predestination still overshadows free will, delaying the deep changes that would emancipate

humanity.

The 1% still hold the sword over the 99%.

The individual cases of �enlightenment� that do take place, take place within the

agenda of the existing status quo.

As we witness, even in the first two decades of the 21st century, the majority of people

still expect today�s fake �leaders� to do their bidding.

Still accept their role as slaves to �the system� with its overt imposition of mass

indoctrination and mind control.

An indoctrination all too often aided and abetted by the authoritative theology of the

church, and more recently, by the addition of global corporate elites.

Every year the master plan is renewed, as secretive Bilderberger sessions pull together

leading figure heads of corporations, scientific research, military, royalty and politics;

who tweak the top-down agenda in order to maintain the status quo, at whatever cost.

Broadly speaking, that is still where we are today.

So have you seen the future?

And if so, is it a future that has finally been prized free from the grip of relentless

psychopathic control freaks?

What action do you see yourself taking in relation to the shaping of oncoming events?

Here�s what I see � and it hovers in front of me � halfway chimera and half way reality.

I see that we are � at an admittedly still quite tentative level � actually sickening

of our Kali Yuga schooled desire �to have� and to conform; and that our new propensity

is moving us ever closer to a desire �to Be� and to cease to conform.

The more this inclination gains strength, the more we experience �being� as the

true expression of what it means to be human.

So different from the dead weight of the �having� mode.

A state of consciousness that lifts us out of our old serfdom, connecting-up past, present

and future and merging them into an inseparable continuum.

A quantum state of oneness with our indestructible divinity.

Here, in this place, what we see ahead of us is a projection of the vibrancy of the

now.

There is no preplanned future to suffocate our creativity.

All time is pulled into a vibrant ever expanding present, and we are in the driving seat of

change.

We �the people� are getting ever closer to gaining this insight and the illuminated

powers that go with it.

The future we collectively see, while in this state of oneness, is the future we will go

on to build.

It is a state of consciousness, that when experienced by a critical mass of individuals,

will finally collapse the age old status quo and all the heinous repression that goes with

it.

Although the war tainted darkness presses-in around us, a great awakening of humanity is

not far off.

An age of emancipation, in which we are able to break-free of our slavery and take a controlling

influence over our lives, as well as the health and welfare of our beleaguered planet.

At one with the very universal forces from which we were birthed in the first place.

So, onwards, onwards, fellow adventurers.

The answer to our calling is at hand.

The predestination master plan is shredding.

Our oppressors are loosing their grip on the reins of power; and with our active help � will

soon be in full retreat.

Their mission to conquer and enslave the spirit of man and of Earth, will be overcome, and

will end in abject failure.

Hail to that great day.

For more infomation >> HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUTURE - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

Meet C-MobILE: Cooperative Intelligent Transport in a city near you - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Meet C-MobILE: Cooperative Intelligent Transport in a city near you - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

EFSANE PHYSICS PLAY (Human Flat Fall) - Duration: 12:53.

For more infomation >> EFSANE PHYSICS PLAY (Human Flat Fall) - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

Best Of Just For Laughs Gags | Which Jesus Are You? - Duration: 4:24.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Best Of Just For Laughs Gags | Which Jesus Are You? - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

NO MORE YMD + NEW SERIES! (Update #3) - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> NO MORE YMD + NEW SERIES! (Update #3) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Principles of Muslim Prayer (The Contact Prayers) [EDITED] - Duration: 1:27:52.

Principles of Contact Prayer

GOD is great (repeated twice)

GOD is great (repeated twice)

GOD is great (repeated twice)

There is no god but GOD

Come and Pray (repeated twice)

Come and improve yourself

God is great (repeated twice)

There is no god but GOD (repeated twice)

In the name of GOD, most Gracious, most Merciful

My dear lucky viewer, peace be upon you

This tape will present to you how to observe the Contact Prayer.

The Salat.

And you are very lucky because you are trying to learn how to make contact with your creator.

Which is the greatest of all worship.

In this tape I will explain to you the meaning of the word Salat.

You already heard me call it contact.

The word Salat is an Arabic word derived from the root "SLH", which means connection, or contact.

So when you observe the Salat prayers, you make contact with your creator.

It is wrong to translate it as "pray".

As a Muslim, when you tell somebody "I pray five times a day"

That is the wrong expression, because other people can tell you: "I pray all day."

The correct expression for the Muslim is; "I make contact with my creator five times a day".

This is the meaning of Salat

In this program I will present to you where the Salat commandment come from.

The Contact Prayer is mentioned in Qur'an more than 70 times.

And I will show you the crucial verses.

Like where the times of Contact Prayers are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Then I will go on to, explain to you the source of the Contact Prayer.

When was the first time the Contact commandment come to us from GOD.

And how it has come to our generation.

I will explain this to you.

Then I will move on to explain why does GOD want us to establish contact with him.

Why does GOD command us to observe the Contact Prayers 5 times a day.

What is the reason?

Does GOD need the Contact Prayer, or do we need the Contact Prayer?

After this I will go on to explain every aspect of the Contact Prayer.

I am going to start with the call to the Contact Prayer; the Azaan.

I will go through the details, even the historical development of it.

I will show you how the words are written in English.

The English transliteration.

Then I will on to the preparation for the Contact Prayer, which is called "Wudu".

Or Ablution.

And of course my sources are always the Qur'an. There is only one source.

And it is this book right here; the Qur'ran.

GOD's message to you, to me and to the whole world.

This is GOD's final message to the world, and this is our source.

The only source.

THE CONTACT PRAYER WAS INITIALLY DECREED THROUGH ABRAHAM.

I will show you where the Wudu is mentioned in Qur'an, and what the details are.

Then I will demostrate for you how to do the Wudu

And I will move on from there to demonstrate for you, and describe in detail...

...how to do the 5 daily Contact Prayers.

The Morning (Dawn) Contact.

The Noon Contact.

The Afternoon; the Sunset; and the Night Contact Prayer.

I will explain also some of the fine details,

for example; what happens when you miss part of the Contact Prayer in a group.

You go to the Mosque and you see a group of people praying, you come in late...

...what to do?

And some other fine details.

So I hope this will cover everything you need to know about the Contact Prayer.

The most important worship in Islam.

For more infomation >> Principles of Muslim Prayer (The Contact Prayers) [EDITED] - Duration: 1:27:52.

-------------------------------------------

RHOBH: It's Not Like You and Me (Season 8, Episode 12) | Bravo - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> RHOBH: It's Not Like You and Me (Season 8, Episode 12) | Bravo - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

EP055: Focus on the IDEA - The Difference Between "Understandable" and "Inevitable" - Duration: 8:52.

- Great ideas,

ideas that have the power to change the world,

aren't just found, they're built.

They're built piece by piece in our minds

until we have that what feels like sudden realization

that makes a new direction suddenly clear.

To make our ideas, that idea irresistible to somebody else

we have to do the same thing,

we have to build the idea piece by piece in their mind.

And that's what we're doing

in this little mini series here on Find the Red Thread.

In the last two episodes we went deep on the Problem,

the intractable, invisible problem of perspective

that stands in the way of the other piece, the Goal,

the irresistible outcome that awaits our audience

if they adopt our idea.

This week it's the Idea itself,

the idea behind the idea,

the thing that makes the Problem impossible to ignore

but also puts the Goal within the audience's reach.

That, I'd say, is pretty irresistible.

I'm Tamsen Webster of tamsenwebster.com

and that's what we're talking about this week

on Find the Red Thread.

(lively music)

If we have what we know

is an important solution or change to the world,

we have this big idea that we want to get out there,

it can be so tempting to skip right to it

especially if we've taken the time

to help people understand why it's so important

and so different.

We've taken the time to help people understand

that by adopting the solution

there's an outcome for them, that's the Goal.

If we've taken the time to help them understand

that there's this invisible intractable,

previously intractable problem that stands in the way,

then of course we say,

"We've done all that work

"shouldn't they automatically understand

"that this solution is the right one?"

They may if you skip right to it

but it won't yet be irresistible and here's why.

It's only when there's one other piece of information

that puts the problem and the Goal in conflict

will that solution that you want to put in front of them

become something that they can't ignore.

It becomes irresistible.

So, the goal that we have here

is to move our solution from being understandable

to feeling inevitable.

And to do that we have to find the idea behind our idea.

So, what is that idea behind our big idea?

Well, it can be a couple different things.

It can be a value or a belief or a discovery.

It can be some kind of fundamental truth

that someone believes about themselves or about the world.

For instance, a fundamental truth for me might be

I believe we have all the resources that we need.

A discovery might be that something

that we didn't previously think was possible was possible.

A belief might be that all people

are trying to do something good.

All of these things can classify

as the idea behind your idea.

So, how do you know that you found the right one,

the one that will turn your solution

into an inevitable one?

Well, here's the test.

We need to see whether or not

it makes the Problem impossible to ignore.

Now, here's what I mean.

If they understand and agreed

with this goal that you've set,

this irresistible outcome

and if they've understood and agreed

with this problem of perspective

that there's two ways to look at something

and they've only been looking at one;

and that by only looking at one

they've been missing something else.

Now when you introduce this third piece of information

it should make it impossible for them

to let that problem of perspective stand

because our brain can't stand that kind of gap.

Let me give you an example to make this more clear.

I worked with a wonderful speaker named Dheeraj Roy

on his TEDxCambridge talk,

and the topic of his talk was

how he and his lab at MIT was able to

recover the memories of early Alzheimer's mice.

Now, this would help us achieve

a very important and irresistible outcome

to help extend the normal life

of somebody with early Alzheimer's disease,

extend the period of time

where they could retain their memory

and interact with people the way that they always did.

Now, the problem that Dheeraj set up

was a problem of perspective.

Now, the perspective was how we looked

at memory in the first place.

See, as Dheeraj explained, we tended to think

that if somebody could tell us they had a memory

then that proved that it existed.

But if someone couldn't tell us they have a memory

then we assume the memory was gone.

But, Dheeraj thought to himself,

but what if that memory is like a book in the library

and this is his metaphor.

So if it's like a book in the library

what if it's not that the book is lost

but that we've somehow lost the connection

with how to find it.

For those of you with a certain age

we've somehow destroyed the card catalog,

the thing that helps us find the book in the first place.

So, that Problem against that Goal is interesting

and understandable but why we wouldn't want to solve it.

But the solution doesn't become inevitable

until we understand a third thing:

that through Dheeraj's work,

it's possible to strengthen that retrieval system,

it's possible to strengthen

how we recover memories in the first place.

With that piece of information in play

it means that if we want to extend

the normal life of somebody with early Alzheimer's

then it's impossible for us to ignore the fact

that we've only been looking at half of the equation.

We've only been looking at

whether or not the memory still exists.

We can't ignore the fact

that now that we know it's possible to

strengthen that retrieval mechanism;

we can't ignore the fact that we haven't been looking there

which makes the conclusion inevitable,

the Change inevitable.

The changes inevitable is that we need

to be spending more time figuring out

when, how and where to strengthen that retrieval mechanism

in order to achieve our irresistible outcome.

So, for you, the idea can be all sorts of different things.

It's always, I'm going to argue, hard to find

because it's going to be the most core assumption

underlying why you believe so strongly in your idea.

But a couple things that will help you find it:

First, test it.

Make sure that if it's true

that if somebody still wants the Goal

it makes the Problem impossible to ignore.

But second, make sure that it also

makes the Changes that you're going to recommend

be inevitable or feel inevitable.

That means that the solution,

the Idea that you come up with

has to have two very distinct qualities.

The first is that it needs to be descriptive.

There can't be any Change language in it.

It needs to be a statement,

an observation, a description of the world

or of people or of the person that you're talking to.

It is not an action, that would make it a change.

The first thing it has to be descriptive.

The second thing is that it needs to be neutral.

In Dheeraj's case it needed to be possible

for us to do this.

So, it doesn't mean that like one thing is good

and another thing is bad.

It needs to be a neutral statement

because as a neutral statement

it makes both the problem impossible to ignore

and the Change inevitable.

So, on this step to your irresistible idea

make sure that you put all three pieces in place.

Make sure you build those pieces of the Idea

in your audience's mind,

not just that irresistible outcome

and that intractable, invisible Problem,

but the Idea that makes both of those things

impossible to ignore and the Change,

the solution inevitable.

I'm Tamsen Webster of tamsenwebster.com

and that was this week's episode of Find the Red Thread.

If you want a worksheet to help you find

your own red thread, go to findyourredthread.com

and download the worksheet there.

(lively music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét