Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 4 2018

3 Most Affiliate Marketing Mistakes You Must Avoid.

Like all businesses, there are lots of pitfalls in the affiliate marketing business.

Committing some of the most common mistakes will cost you a large portion taken from the

profit, that you are making everyday.

That is why it is better to avoid them, than be regretful in the end.

Affiliate marketing is one of the most effective and powerful ways of earning some money online.

This business model gives everybody a chance to make a profit through the Internet.

Since these affiliate marketing programs are easy to join, and pays a commission on a regular

basis, more an more people are now willing in this business.

Mistake number 1.

Choosing the wrong product

Many people want to earn from affiliate marketing as fast as possible.

In their rush to be part of one, they tend to choose a bandwagon product.

This is the kind of products that the program thinks is �hot�.

They choose the product that is in demand, without actually considering if the product

appeals to them.

This is not a very wise move obviously.

Instead of jumping on the bandwagon, try to choose a product which you are truly interested

in.

For any endeavor to succeed, you should take some time to plan and figure out your actions.

Pick a product that appeals to you.

Then do some research about that product and find out if they are in demand.

Promoting a product you are more passionate about is much easier than promoting one for

the sake of the earnings only.

Mistake number 2.

Joining too many affiliate programs.

Since affiliate programs are very easy to join, you might be tempted to join multiples

of affiliate programs to try and maximize the earnings you will be getting.

Besides you may think that there is nothing wrong and nothing to lose by being part of

many affiliate programs.

True, that is a great way to have multiple sources of income.

However, joining multiple programs and attempting to promote them all at the same time will

prevent you from concentrating on each one of them.

The result?

The maximum potential of your affiliate program is not realized, and the income generated

will not exactly be as huge as you were thinking initially it would.

The best way to get excellent result is by joining just one program that pays at least

40 percent commission.

Then give it your best effort by promoting your products enthusiastically.

As soon as you see that it is already making a reasonable profit, then maybe you can now

join another affiliate program.

The technique is to do it, slowly but surely.

There is really no need to rush into things, especially with affiliate marketing.

With the way things are going, the future is looking real bright, and it seems affiliate

marketing will be staying for a long time too.

Mistake number 3.

Not buying the product or using the service.

As an affiliate, you main purpose is to effectively and convincingly promote a product or service

and to find customers.

It is therefore difficult for you to do this when you yourself have not tried these things

out.

Thus, you will fail to promote and recommend them convincingly.

You will also fail to create a desire in your customers to avail any of what you are offering.

Try the product or service personally first before you sign up as an affiliate to see

if it is really delivering what it promises.

If you have done so, then you are one of the credible and living testaments aware of its

advantages and disadvantages.

Your customers will then feel the sincerity and truthfulness in you, and this will trigger

them to try them out for themselves.

Many affiliate marketers makes these mistakes and are paying dearly for their actions.

To not fall into the same situation they have been in, try to do everything to avoid making

the same mistakes.

Time is the key.

Take the time to analyze your marketing strategy and check if you are in the right track.

If done properly, you will be able to earn higher profits.

Click the link below in the video description to Download our 100 percent FREE Book, The

5-Step Affiliate Income Blueprint For Earning 10 thousand dollars Per Month.

The Simple and Easy Proven Formula To Build A Passive Income Driven, Highly-Profitable

Affiliate Marketing Business, Starting Today!

Now, if you like this video then Subscribe to our YouTube channel right now.

Just click the Subscribe button below this video.

And click any of the videos on the left side to watch more videos from our channel.

For more infomation >> 3 Most Affiliate Marketing Mistakes [MUST AVOID] - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Fox News Released Sudden New Statement About Laura Ingraham – Will You Still Support Her? - Duration: 5:27.

BREAKING: Fox News Just Released Sudden New Statement About Laura Ingraham – Will You

Still Support Her?

Parkland student survivor David Hogg's abuse of the undeserved spotlight has gone so far

that he used it to destroy an esteemed Fox News journalist's job who dared make a simple,

non-offensive statement about him.

Immediately after Laura Ingraham's short criticism of Hogg not getting into several

colleges, this petulant child threw a tantrum and demanded her advertisers flee.

Remarkably, many of these companies quickly took orders from a child and bailed on their

support of Ingraham and the network she works for.

Now, Fox News has just released a sudden shocking announcement about the host and her future.

Ingraham initially took a sudden leave of absence following the advertiser drama caused

by Hogg's demand to cancel their contracts with her.

This ultimately cost the show host and the network substantial revenue.

Ingraham rightfully wanted to escape the nonsense and took a vacation break away from being

attacked by a child, but has now reemerged with some news for her teen detractor that

he definitely isn't going to like.

Nobody is quite sure where Hogg came from and why he's become the face of the gun

control debate and more importantly, why adults are giving him so much power and credit.

He has no Constitutional knowledge despite acting as the authority on Americans' rights.

He's really just an entitled teen who likes attention and has been given copious amounts

of it since he's shilling hard for the liberal agenda.When you act as an adult and enjoy

the perks of power and being treated as a leader, you also face consequences that adults

do.

Fox News and Ingraham just delivered that to Hogg who definitely had it coming after

calling for the destruction of the journalist's career.

Hogg doesn't think that the First Amendment applies to anyone other than himself and those

who agree with him, just like he doesn't think anyone should have Second Amendment

rights since he doesn't like it.

Ingraham was in her right to say what she did about Hogg not getting accepted into several

colleges who didn't want him and his attitude.

Now, she's learned her ultimate fate for that from the network who employs her along

with one of her major advertisers.

Daily Wire reports:

On Monday, Fox News released a statement on the future of Laura Ingraham after she faced

an intense boycott push from far-left activists and Media Matters.

The network announced that they are sticking by Ingraham and will not back down to leftist

intimidation efforts designed to silence free speech.

In a statement, Fox News co-president Jack Abernethy wrote:

We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts.

We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns

from spring vacation with her children.

Ingraham, the host of "The Ingraham Angle," announced on Friday that she was going to

be taking the week off to celebrate Easter with her three adopted children as she faced

an intense boycott campaign originating from student gun control activist David Hogg after

she tweeted a mild criticism of him last week.

Her Easter vacation announcement triggered Hogg who hates religion as a self-described

atheist and personally attacked her for it, which again, was far worse than her initial

commentary of him.The only person who is in real need of some self-reflection is Hogg

who is now facing the reality that his fifteen minutes of fame are up and he's not as powerful

as he thought.

He really liked when many of the advertisers took his orders to bail on her, but now he's

learning that . not all business leaders are so weak and moronic to take orders from an

entitled child.

Fox News is rightfully standing by their employee and now a big CEO is too.

While Jenny Craig, Nutrish, Hulu, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, Expedia, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson,

and Office Depot were all quick to pull ads from Ingraham's show, Mike Lindell, the

CEO and founder of MyPillow broke the narrative and made a different announcement.

On Monday, Lindell stated on Twitter that not only did he not take his advertisements

down from her show like the rest, he also said that he has no intentions to ever do

so.

His Twitter profile used to make the announcement also displays a cross that's likely to offend

anti-God Hogg.Perhaps the CEO could send Hogg one of his pillows as a consolation prize,

considering that the teen is going to need one to cry into after losing his platform

that's not working for him anymore.

It's time for this kid to go home and steer clear of politics until he grows up a little.

He was only given this much power and attention in the first place by liberals who used him

as a ploy to push their agenda.

It's the end of the road for this petulant Parkland student activist who has thoroughly

enjoyed a strange reign of power.

His media persistence has gone on too long and this gun control charade has more than

exceeded the time limit.

Much of the country is ready for him to slip back into obscurity and it looks like that's

about to happen now that the truth has finally come out about this kid that he can't control

all the adults like he thought he could.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Fox News Released Sudden New Statement About Laura Ingraham – Will You Still Support Her? - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why On Earth Do Airports Air CNN Non-stop? - Duration: 5:42.

When you walk through the airport, you may notice that all the TVs around you are tuned

to CNN.

This isn't a coincidence.

The war mongering network has a virtual monopoly on airline TVs, forcing airline passengers

to watch their corporate sponsored content.

This is an interesting story to me.

Do you remember the run up to Iraq?

You would walk through an airport and I have never seen such war mongering as was coming

from CNN.

Remember the big maps they had on the floor?

Wolf Blitzer would walk around and, "We're sending in our troops here, and we're sending

in reporters."

It was like they couldn't wait to get to war.

Everybody walking through an airport thought, "Oh my god, Iraq, they're responsible for

9/11, Saddam Hussein, he's at the heart of all this."

CNN, along with the other cable sold that story.

Right?

They did, and what's interesting too, and CNN is still 100% this way and we'll get to

that in a moment.

CNN sold that war to the American people.

They did it more than FOX, they did it more than MSNBC.

They did it more than New York Times, even.

They were the ones who convinced the American public, as you just said, that Saddam Hussein

was somehow involved with those plane hijackings, 9/11, this guy was linked to it.

They did everything they could to sell this.

Now, just like back then, you're going to walk through an airport and all you're going

to see on the TVs is CNN, and it's because that they've worked out this deal, these contracts

to be the only network that can be shown in the hallways or in the waiting areas at the

gates at airports.

You have no choice.

Well, the reason this is such an important story to me is, it wasn't just Iraq.

It was Syria.

The next thing, we got to go to Syria.

Go all the way back to Iran.

Where do they make their money?

Where does cable make their money?

It makes it in the ... Now they're trying to sell a war with Russia.

I mean hell, we'll be having ballistic missiles between the US and Russia if CNN gets its

way.

Here's my point about this.

If you look at trends, you've done so many stories on trends with cable to begin with.

Your theory is that cable is almost RIP, it's almost RIP cable.

Rest in peace cable, where do you see this kind of story fitting into where things are

going?

I mean, we should be able to walk through an airport and not be confronted with this.

I think so.

I think there's absolutely no reason to have a network like CNN.

When you're traveling you don't need to be subjected for this.

Again, this is essentially, for the most part this is corporate propaganda.

They're doing this, they're selling wars.

They're selling Saudi Arabia and Yemen right now, pushing for more attacks, more missiles,

more bombs, because then the commercials come on and it's a commercial for Boeing.

Okay, well, who's watching CNN that's going to go out and say, "You know what?

I'm going to go buy a Boeing ..."

I'm going to buy a cruise missile, yeah.

Nothing about that makes any sense.

Then the other half of the commercials on there are pharmaceutical, so they're not going

to talk back about pharmaceutical, they're not going to talk bad about war.

They're going to help sell it.

You're not getting actual news.

You're really not.

You're getting a watered down ... The only time CNN is happy with Donald Trump, remember

after they all said, "Well, now he's presidential," was after he sent all of those missiles over

to Syria.

Yeah, I remember that.

Yeah, he gets involved with escalating war, bombs Syria, and CNN, "Now this is presidential."

I mean, you got to wonder, who in the hell are the people making these decisions behind,

but here's the point.

Look, if I'm making this argument, I'm saying this.

Taxpayer money subsidizes airports.

Taxpayers pay for infrastructure, they pay for a lot of things on the airport.

Taxpayers are now going up to the people who work in an airport saying, "Turn off CNN.

I want to watch something else or I don't want to watch anything."

Do they have the right to do it?

Yeah, they have the right to do it.

Your point is, why have anything on the screen?

You say, why not simply have expanded WiFi ability at an airport to where people are

going to use their personal devices anyway?

Exactly.

When you have CNN, these were up for contracts and CNN bid to pay the most to have it, so

technically we let the corporation come into this taxpayer funded thing and buy it.

We don't get the profits from it at all.

We're just subjected to constant war mongering.

They could have had companies come in and say, "All right, we're going to bid on who

is going to provide the free WiFi for everyone in this airport," and then when they connect

you get a quick little ad that pops up, they close it, but they know that you paid for

it and then that's it.

They can look and watch at whatever we want.

I mean, we got these monitors, show funny cat videos or something.

It doesn't have to be CNN.

Exactly, but there was a day when CNN even with their war monger history was considered

the most neutral.

If you can imagine, they were the most neutral network.

Then Zucker comes in, Zucker, he comes in and he says, "Look, all that really matters

are ratings, so we escalate the possible war with Russia, we escalate, Trump becomes a

hero when he bombs Syria."

I mean, we got to do something about it.

I think there is the argument that there are taxpayer rights here, and if we're subsidizing

the airport in any kind of way with tax money, people shouldn't be subjected to what they

think is a total fraud to begin with.

For more infomation >> Why On Earth Do Airports Air CNN Non-stop? - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

MARCH FAVORITES - Duration: 9:11.

Hi guys welcome back to Cheers! What's up what's up! I feel like it's

been a while

she's been gone traveling and she left me

I've been gone for like two weeks

All alone!

Whatever you had your bae

And her dad came back from Japan. How many months was he gone?

two and a half months!

yeah so she's been having all the men to fill my Empty void

it's like my

dad comes back she goes to the same place I was like stop it

I was in Japan and Indonesia one week each so

That's so nice. Well I was here

and the weather... dude you can't you tell because I'm still pretty pale but

Indonesia was so hot - dude her Instagram pictures are ***

anyways today we

have our March? March - March Favorites. Wow

today I thought it was the year 2019 oh

well good thing it's not going that fast. Thank God. But yeah do you want to go first yeah I can go first

I really like this contour brush from Real Techniques I always use it with the

what's it called Physicians Formula butter bronzer and those two as a

combination just the blending it's so easy it gets really good up and right in

the crevices so that you can be a sculpted tot exactly but I use that brush for

highlighting it's versatile yeah it's it's it's pretty dense but at the same

time not too dense yeah where it's just yeah it's it's very versatile like Chanel shaid

Chanel shaid it

okay I guess I'll do something for the face too um this is the maybelline

super stay better skin concealer and it's supposed to like improve your skin as

you wear it but it's way better than the age rewind one for me I know I mentioned

earlier it has a little water dropping so I'm guessing a hydration yeah it's

not as dry I'm in the color 10 ivory but um I like the thing I don't know I like

doe foot applicator is I know people think it's not sanitary but I mean I'm

putting it where I want to put it everyone uses tart shape tape and that one

has one of the biggest doe foot applicators

I don't know I like it though I use it for under eyes and like my little

pimples here and there and it covers pretty well my next favorite I've

actually used this a few times I think in some videos this is from Missha it's

the triple shadow in the color mocha beige number three but basically

there is like a very light beige and then a pinky color and then a brown and

they're all shimmer shades and you're just supposed to do one stroke and then

do one stroke on your eye and you're good to go but sometimes I really like

using just the brown and using that as like a monotone color or using it the

brown as eyeliner yeah just with like a smudge brush basically it always looks

good when she wears it it's so versatile like I think this is probably like

that's all you need yeah. Honestly this was all I used on

vacation yeah the only thing for eyeshadow

um this is actually a really oldie but a goodie I actually started dipping back

into it but it's the nudes by Maybelline the little palette I'm pretty

sure this was like less than $10 when I bought it I don't know about now I think

upped in the price after Gigi became the model for it but I I got this

literally like as soon as it dropped um so I've killed a bunch of the colors but

I've been dipping back into like I'm sorry this brown and then these two

colors a lot in my looks and then I actually like started using that a

little bit too but um it's kind of it's really pretty it's like a pearly color

with some iridescent shimmers in there but I've been really liking it

especially like on days that I don't really feel like doing my makeup for

work or something like I'll just rub my finger and it's kind of like the same

thing but like and I don't have to feel bad about it cuz it was less than ten

dollars when I got in so nice yeah pretty good quality - wish I had a

mirror but whatever I'm good with the cheap price and my last one isn't makeup

but I got these while I was in Japan it's these earrings I didn't even see them

I know they don't really match with what I'm wearing but I just wanted to wear

them for you like because I don't know if you can even see all the details on

it but they're asymmetrical which I've been digging yeah so one side is

like a marbled white and then another side it's like a marbled it's like what

greyish - green or granite yeah yeah but I've been really digging them and then

this part has like chains on it and then the top part on this side it's like the

round circular like gold things and so as soon as I saw them all it's like and

then it's like a little crystal like a diamond yeah the diamonds right here so

these are my by far my favorite earrings those are so cool but they're definitely

trendy girl they're definitely better if you have all your hair up but I wanted to

hide it until I was like Shazam! Look at my ears! My earrings

Chanel shaid it

stop that is not gonna be a thing

but yeah I got these in Japan in Tokyo in the

Harajuku district and I got them I'm pretty sure they're from a Korean brand

but the store was called accessory holic so if you go to Harajuku in Tokyo

definitely give it a visit cuz I got like I think three pairs of earrings

from there and that was me trying to contain myself

cuz I'm obsessed sparkles for you

I'm obsessed with sparkles

so I had to contain myself and I legitimately was like Roy if I want to

buy more earrings you have to say no and not let me cuz I just get out

of control with earrings - dude I would have done the same thing

ok but my last favorite is this Tarte palette

called be a mermaid and make waves and I think it just recently came out but like

I looked at it and they like called me like a conch shell

Wait what does a conch shell sound like

It doesn't make a sound you just listen to it

no but they make calls with it you're right I was thinking with

Sponge Bob when they like pull this string and then they're like she's like

no I I never get her spongebob references but um it's really beautiful

and like when you open it the mirror says 99% mermaid on the top oh it

doesn't open all the way I was gonna be like it if you open all the way you can make a

bra but like these colors are like beautiful I'll do a close-up later but I

have not been able to put it down I'm wearing it on my eyes today I don't know

if you can see them but like super shimmery their shimmer shades in this

is unreal like we all about the sparkle give me the sprinkles for you okay

but if you want to see look with this me and Laura can do something with them

yeah but I'm literally like the packaging is

everything though it feels like high quality like if you're paying not much

money you're packaging better feel like this

Do you see the luminescence on here

and it's a leather and its a bit squishy

because it's a leather yeah the only thing I wish it did was open all the way

yeah to me I mean if you're skinny enough maybe it'll work

okay girl I ain't that skinny

shoot you tryna diss me on my own channel

our channel

but that doesn't mean you can diss me

girl I diss you all the time on this channel

it's disses filled with love

love

sparkles for you

love sparkles

okay but that's kind of like what we've been enjoying mm-hmm so let us know what

you've been liking and tag us in your favorites video too - yeah so we could like

and also of course to try out new products yeah cuz we always interested in that

well like preferably like affordable ones cuz we be broke

especially after my trip

girl I cashed out on food but like there's no other way I know it's like

can you tell that I've turned back into potato

this is sculpted by the way

but yeah uh don't forget

to like our video and comment down below and subscribe to our channel if you

want to see more content like this yeah and as always cheers to good week guys

cheers to a good week bye

For more infomation >> MARCH FAVORITES - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

What is Network Marketing - Duration: 6:51.

Hey, this is Michelle from Network Marketing Performance where you can find ideas to create

the business and life you love through network marketing.

Either you've heard the term network marketing before or you've had someone share with you

what the network marketing business is all about but yet you're still left feeling like,

"I don't get it."

Well don't worry, because in this video we're going to answer your question: "what is network

marketing?"

You'll find out: what it is, how it works, what are the benefits, who it's for, and who

it isn't for.

So what is network marketing?

To put it in simple terms, network marketing is a specific type of distribution model for

products and services to get to end consumers.

To understand how network marketing works, let's take a look at how we commonly buy our

products.

Let's take for example, your toothpaste.

Typically, your toothpaste would be made by the manufacturer, then it would be shipped

off to the wholesaler, and sold to various retailers like Walgreens (or if you're Canadian,

Shoppers Drug Mart), and then it would be sold to you, the end consumer.

However, in network marketing, that toothpaste would start off from the manufacturer, shipped

off to the company's Representative, and then it would be sold to you the end consumer.

And what exactly is a Representative in network marketing?

Well, when you join a network marketing company, you become a Representative.

You can also be called an Independent Distributor, Member, Business Owner and the list goes on

depending on the company but they all essentially mean the same thing.

Well, now that you're a Representative, this means you have your own network marketing

home based business which gives you the exclusive rights to market and sell the company's products

and services to earn an income.

So now that there's no longer a need for the wholesaler, the network marketing company

doesn't have to sacrifice their profit margin through the typical distribution model.

And with no traditional retailer, means that the network marketing company doesn't have

to spend as much money on advertising and marketing.

Which means the network marketing company has money to pay you, the Representative for

your personal efforts in selling and marketing the products and services.

But we gotta make it clear, you don't work for the network marketing company as an employee.

As a Representative, you sign a contract that allows you to promote and sell the products

and services through your own marketing efforts.

You don't get paid for putting in the work like you would at a regular job.

You only get paid for the results you produce.

So for the products and services you and your team end up selling.

You can even qualify to earn bonus commissions if you and your team sell larger volumes of

products and services.

What are the benefits to network marketing and why would anyone want to start a network

marketing business?

There are three reasons: leverage, residual income, and low startup cost.

You can multiply your efforts in network marketing through building a team.

So this means you can earn money like the wealthy do through leverage and residual income

which are the special ingredients to creating financial wealth.

And with the low startup cost in comparison to starting a traditional business can mean

a much lower risk with network marketing.

According to BusinessDictionary.com, "Leverage is the ability to influence a system, or an

environment in a way that multiplies the outcome of one's efforts without a corresponding increase

in the consumption of resources.

In other words, leverage is the advantageous condition of having a relatively small amount

of cost yield a relatively high level of returns."

So I'll give you two examples from Tim Sales, who is one of the industry leaders in network

marketing, of how the wealthy leverage their time and money.

Let's say you're an investor and you invest $2 million with 10% interest which would give

you just over $16,000/month in income.

This is income that you didn't have to go to work for to trade in your time for money.

How awesome would it be if you could have that kind of leverage through money?

But unfortunately, not a lot of people have that kind of leverage.

Or let's say you're a business owner and you hire an employee.

You and your new employee both work an 8-hour day on Monday and as the business owner, you

get paid for 16-hours worth of work that day because you get to take a portion of the productivity

from your employee as income for yourself.

And that's a way to leverage your time and effort.

And that's the same kind of leverage you can get through building a team in network marketing,

only that they're not your employee but they're also a Representative.

So they're more self-motivated and inclined to earn an income for themselves and to succeed

rather than an employee who's working for someone else and is just clocking in their

time waiting for a paycheque.

So as your team members succeed, you also succeed because the company can pay you bonuses

for your team's overall productivity.

What if you could take a break but still keep making money month after month after you've

already done the initial work?

Let's just say you decide to take some time off from network marketing to go on a 6-month

trip to explore South America.

But you're still earning money every month through your network marketing business because

of all the hard work you've put into it at the very beginning.

So you don't need to worry about not making any money while you're away and you can still

stay at that nice resort you wanted to because you can afford it.

And this is the power of residual income in network marketing.

Let me give you another example of residual income outside of network marketing.

So imagine you own a very popular and successful restaurant.

You started the restaurant yourself, you got the loan, and you put together an effective

business plan.

Then finally when things started to pick up, you were able to hire a super competent, and

experienced restaurant manager to take over your duties.

And now, she runs the restaurant for you on a day-to-day basis and you no longer have

to work there or even step foot into the restaurant.

You earn an income from the restaurant month after month because you're the owner.

That's the power of residual income.

You don't have to work at the restaurant to earn an income each month because you know

how to leverage your time, your effort, and money.

You put in all the work at the beginning to streamline your business and you hired the

right people to help run your business for you.

Now, if you're thinking, "network marketing sounds too good to be true..."

Well, it is if you think that this is a get-rich-quick scheme because it's not.

Network marketing isn't for you if you have a lottery-ticket mentality where you think

you're going to make lots of money without putting in any work.

And we'll be honest with you, it's going to take some effort.

You're going to need to learn new skills, take action, and it's probably, most likely,

going to challenge you in some way or another.

But you gotta ask yourself, is it worth the effort for you?

Because network marketing isn't for everybody.

We know a lot of people talk about wanting a 4-hour workweek but not a lot of people

actually do anything to earn it.

But if you're willing to put in genuine effort and be committed to your business especially

when times get tough, then network marketing is for you.

If you understand the power that you have within you to create the life you dream of

and you're willing to take responsibility, then you will succeed in network marketing.

What would life be like for you if you didn't have to worry about time or money?

Well, I hope I answered your question, "what is network marketing" and that you have a

better understanding of how it works and what it can do for you.

If you liked this video, please go ahead and click the like button and share it with your

friends.

Also, remember to subscribe to our channel so you can stay up-to-date with new videos

from us.

Thanks so much for watching and we'll see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét