Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 4 2018

Oh. Hello there.

You may be wondering, "Why the pink suit?"

Well, so the world can see that I have a big ol' heart-on,

that's heart with a "t",

for my new obsession, pink.

The color, not the pop singer.

Personally, I'm more of a Céline kinda guy.

Pink is tied like a beautiful ribbon

to a cause very close to me: cancer.

So Omaze and I are joining together

to scare up some serious cash for Fuck Cancer.

I'm gonna donate the very suit off my back

while giving you a chance

to own some movie marketing memorabilia.

What you do from there is limited

only by your imagination.

Will you add it to your weekly wardrobe rotation?

Does it become a colorful addition

to your S&M dungeon?

Or will you simply nail it to a post

in order to scare away birds, children and the elderly?

Visit to the website below to get all the details.

This is one fight where everyone can be a hero.

No superpowers, capes or lame CG costumes needed.

Just your money.

Seriously, we need that.

These suits aren't cheap.

Head to omaze.com/deadpool

and together, LetsFCancer.com.

For more infomation >> Deadpool Has a Special Message for You // Omaze - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ninja Pranks DrLupo But Drlupo Fights Back !!! Fortnite Battle Royale Highlights #41 - Duration: 5:38.

No vibe and

487 damage you just took course Morty of course. I'm on let's go for your chat

So help me God

We are giving away thousands of bucks to one of our first thousand subscribers in order to win just hit that subscribe button

like and comment on this video

You're both know we've never sent you ninja, so yeah, it's wrapped I

Buy my melee weapon I don't have it

What I'm Sarah. It's yeah, it's like I did. Yes. I'm staring at my slurp like my weapon. I'm looking

And I can't swing Oh

Easily fun things new fun oh

Wait whoa whoa what what what what wait what what?

Did you just nice with one guy? I hit the other the exact same time. Yup and jump like the body?

Easiest fucking win your life, I got two shots left with my AR and I might run those maybe you're fine. We're fine. We're fine

By the way did not a fucking holster at all

Nobody fucking with him

Yet, Oh bitch you melis raven gonna win those 1d ones everyday. Oh straight. Oh, you would think she is naked

He's got a little pink bunny ever, but don't worry

Yeah

You know he's in a hurry gonna come at you real hot with the Rockets then you know he's gonna fuck a reef Jenna cycle

What's that? It's a little bonus look at me?

Man I got the office I would have probably not made it one verse out of that nice job

What what the fuck just happened oh

My god, I just got so fucking I'll play the holy shit

Hi, how are you look at him just analyze you did

You hit him Jinyu I hit him wasn't a headshot

Yes, but, I don't know I just said it was close, dude

What a means

Winning

For all a much fire right now

Hit this every shot. I think what that is all right?

You see bolt back. Yeah head shadow one by the other

Let's go I get it I

Respect it I do I did do you know what you move too much. I'm gonna dance little

Disco oh my god. We gotta move well whatever Trevor

For more infomation >> Ninja Pranks DrLupo But Drlupo Fights Back !!! Fortnite Battle Royale Highlights #41 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 47 - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 47 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

You Can Do So Much Without a Conscience - The President Show - Duration: 0:49.

- Kellyanne's the best, she had absolutely no conscience.

In fact, that's our next act.

You can toss out the names of the worst people in history,

and she'll happily defend them.

All right, Kellyanne, here's the first one.

Bernie Madoff.

- Did Bernie Madoff's investors go bankrupt?

Yeah, but I find it interesting the media used the words

pyramid scheme.

Frankly, that's anti-Semitic when you consider

the terrible suffering of the Jewish people

in Egypt at the time of the Pharaoh.

(audience laughing) So this so-called bankruptcy

is actually a moral one on your part, Wolf.

- Wow! (audience applauding)

For more infomation >> You Can Do So Much Without a Conscience - The President Show - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

6 Reasons Activated Charcoal Should Have a Place in Your Medicine Cabinet - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:21.

6 Reasons Activated Charcoal Should Have a Place in Your Medicine Cabinet

Activated charcoal is a plant-based product.

It has a surface thats made up of tiny pores that act like filters that trap compounds in gases and liquids.

Its processed at high temperatures, which is what reduces the size of the pores and turns into a black powder thats often used medicinally.

For years, it has been categorized as a natural antidote.

After all, it supports your bodys detoxification processes by absorbing harmful chemical particles, metal residue, and toxins that tend to travel through your blood stream.

It even has the ability to neutralize different kinds of poisons.

As if that werent enough, it acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

Thats why wed like to share 6 of its main uses and why you should add it to your first aid kit.

It fights inflammation and stomach gases.

Consuming activated charcoal capsules is an alternative treatment for indigestion and gas.

These are symptoms that are often produced after eating overly rich food.

It absorbs the particles that make digestion more difficult while preventing inflammation.

Consume 500 mg before eating food that usually causes inflammation.

Drink a glass or two of water with it to help the charcoal work better.

It helps detox your digestive system.

You probably dont think about it very often.

However, your digestive system is exposed to significant amounts of toxins, whether from pesticides in the food you eat, chemicals in the water you drink, or even mold.

These particles build up in your system.

Over time, they end up triggering health issues.

Consuming 10 grams of activated charcoal 90 minutes before each meal can help detox your digestive system.

This treatment should be done for 2 days along with eating plenty of organic fruit and vegetables.

It helps with hangovers.

While it wont absorb the alcohol that travels in your blood, it can help remove the toxins that accumulate when you drink too much.

That means that when you ingest activated charcoal, your metabolism is sped up and the toxins are removed from your body more easily.

Ingest 500 mg of activated charcoal along with 2 or 3 cups of water.

It helps treat bug bites.

Consuming activated charcoal capsules can be an antidote to dangerous insect bites.

 Meanwhile, using it externally can help with the inflammation in order to prevent marks and bumps on your skin.

It helps improve circulation in the affected area.

It does this by absorbing toxins and harmful substances on the surface.

Mix the contents of one capsule with half a tablespoon of coconut oil and smooth it over the bite.

Cover the area with a bandage and repeat until healed.

It encourages the detoxification of your liver and kidneys.

Your liver and kidneys help filter waste from your blood and keep it from traveling to healthy cells in your body.

When both organs are overloaded, they are less able to do this purifying.

As a result, toxic particles, waste, and other substances build up and affect your health.

Activated charcoal easily absorbs this waste.

Plus, since it stimulates the kidneys and liver, it encourages a natural detoxification.

Mix half a teaspoon of activated charcoal powder into a glass of water.

If possible, consume 3 times a day.

It fights bacterial and viral infections.

Moderate consumption of activated charcoal is a way to strengthen your immune system.

It improves its ability to respond to the threat of pathogenic agents like bacteria and viruses.

This is due to its ability to combine with waste products in your blood.

Thus, it improves its ability to maintain proper levels of antibodies.

If you have an infection, whether respiratory or urinary, consume 500 mg of the product along with 2 cups of water.

Did you know about these uses of activated charcoal? Do you still not have it on hand? Now that you know how good it is for your health, find it at your pharmacy or natural food store and start using it as an alternative remedy.

That said, always drink plenty of water with it, since it can cause dehydration.

For more infomation >> 6 Reasons Activated Charcoal Should Have a Place in Your Medicine Cabinet - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Take Good Photos on Your Phone! - Ep 2 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> How to Take Good Photos on Your Phone! - Ep 2 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Vinyl Friday - Glitter Adhesive Water Jug - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> Vinyl Friday - Glitter Adhesive Water Jug - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube shooting Updates 1 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> YouTube shooting Updates 1 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sony's 1.2x Crop in 30p mode - Does It Matter To You? - Duration: 26:40.

hey Peter Gregg Miami Florida welcome to the Christmas room sit back relax you

are about to watch a Peter Gregg video something warm human and wonderful

happens when you watch Peter Gregg what I want to know is is the one point to

crop a deal-breaker is it may be an inconvenience is it a little

inconvenience or is it a big big big inconvenience all right well let's find

out this is not going to be too long of a video

I'm the a nine right now and the reason I got the a nine is is because the focus

system is similar in nature to the A73 the a seventy three let's call it an a

seventy three so I have a Canon 50mm L with the Sigma MC-11

adapter on the camera now so what's the reason that I did that is I wanted to

show you what a 50mm looks like in 24p because we're recording 24 P even

though the timeline is going to be a 30P so if you see it a little bit choppy

that's why but I can't show it to you otherwise the difference so let's say

you're gonna get the A73 the A73 I want to call at the A73 and you want to save

a little bit of money so you need a 50 millimeter because you want the

compression and you want the blown out background which I can't say that I

blame you so what they have from Sony is a Zeiss

55 millimeter 1.8 so the lenses on the camera right now what do I have it set

up its the 50 millimeter Canon L which means it's a 1.2 but I don't have it set

to 1.2 I have it set to F 1.8 because this lens is an F 1.8 now this lens goes

on the Sony body very nicely because Sony is making a really strong effort to

make their their bodies smaller because in the minds of many people mirrorless

equals smaller all right and I can understand

that honestly because that's one of the ways to shrink down a camera however I

think in my opinion this is a personal opinion because other people have the

complete opposite as a matter of fact I will say something in favor of the Sony

sighs after I say something against it alright this GH what is this the five of

the four this is the GH4 the GH5 is the same size basically

it's just about the right size camera so it looks like you know people are not

people but the camera companies are aiming towards smaller and smaller so

what happens is when you have a big lens to put on there like this 50 millimeter

1.4 on a small body it looks very awkward it kind of looks

kind of like if I put this on here it's kind of like a weird balance even

holding the A9 is weird now just so you know the A9 from Sony the A7R3

from Sony and the new coming out or is out in parts of the world A73 from

Sony are basically the same body there's a few different changes the A9 has an

extra dial on top so you can control a few things

the A7R3 has a lock on the button where you the PSAM button to the mode button

and you have to hold it down to turn it whereas something like the the gh4 and

the GH5 if you push the button down you can't turn this but it'll pop up and it

freely will turn all right so the A73 doesn't give you that option you

actually have to hold it for it to turn I don't like that I like the Panasonic

implementation the best I have a choice push it down for it to be locked all the

time or release it for it to be unlocked all the time so that's on the A7R3

okay the A73 which I don't have it's not out in the United

States yet it's coming it does not have that pop up button so the lock is not on

that dial so that's basically the biggest amount of difference is in

actually looking at the bodies between the three cameras the the extra dials on

the A9 the lock are on the permanently locked dial on the PSAM the mode dial

on the A7R3 and on the A73 you get none of those so I like the A73 in

theory the best I haven't held the camera yet so I'm always reserving that

last little ounce of opinion until I actually have the camera in hand so with

easter and passover and them being closed and i ordered mine from B&H it

probably won't be till next week when the cameras get shipped and that's even

if I'm in that first shipment because I understand that the A73 threes the A73 is

actually really really being sold so back to what we're doing in this video

I'm gonna put this lens now the the lenses the 50 millimeter lens from Sony

is $1,400 dollaria for a 50 millimeter 1.4 what's the purpose of that lens why

would I be aiming for that lens the reason that I'd be aiming for that lens

is because I want to do compression of a lens and in combination with the f-stop

I want to get a beautifully blurred out image in the back all right now I'm not

going to talk much about compression but compression also adds to the blurred out

background and the way or the size that the background appears in your

background so the the bigger the millimeters the more compressed and the

more compressed the more flattering that's the general rule so let's say a

25 millimeter F 1.2 on the the Panasonic GH4 GH5 even though it's a

1.2 it's going to give me some background but a 25 millimeter lens is a

25 millimeter lens is a 25 millimeter lens no matter how you crop it it

doesn't change the physical aspects of the lens so it does not have the same

compression that a 50 millimeter lens has so Sony in their way to reduce the

size to go with their much smaller bodies they came out with a second 50

millimeter lens except the second 50 millimeter lens is not 50 millimeter

it's 55mm so they add five more millimeters so that kind of like if

you're in a tight space like I'm in an inside room so if you're an inside room

in a living room how big is the room if you're in a second room in your house

where you're using it kind of like as they make do studio or your your you've

got your tripod in the kitchen and you're looking over the dining room

table which has the living room as the background you still have a limited

amount of feet so the that camera is against the back wall which you can't

see all right but right where the camera is is the wall that Christmas tree is

against that wall and the difference between their two there is 24 to 25 feet

so that's a pretty good sized room not too many people have a room that large

however if you go multi room like you put the tripod in the kitchen and you

look through the the pass-through counter and you sit in the dining room

and then the people never know you know that that's your setup but it's also

inconvenient if you have kids or if you've got friends you've got family you

know you've got to be able to record when there's not gonna be traffic

otherwise it's gonna mess up your video all right so the big question here is

the 55 millimeter I'm gonna look at how much is in the background now I didn't

crop this because normally on the 50 millimeter I have been cropping to taste

I don't like all the air up above my head and I like to crop between the

Santa Clause on this side and the grandfather's clock on that side but

this time the 50-millimeter in 24p now the reason

I pick 24p is because I'm going to show you what the difference is when you go

from 24P to 30P this is something a lot of people don't talk about it's oh

it's not much of a crop it's very very little ok so let's say you want to save

a little bit of money like five hundred dollars and get the 50 millimeter 1.8 to

55 millimeter 1.8 for $900 instead of spending fourteen or fifteen hundred

dollars on the 50 millimeter 1.4 so what kind of a handicap is that going to give

you in terms of space alright let's stop this let's switch it over to 30P which

is going to be the native timeline for this video and put the lower price lens

even though it's a lower price lens it's still a really really good lens it's a

zeiss tagged lens and the optics are very good it doesn't go down to one the

way they kept it small doesn't go down to one point four it goes down to one

point eight and the other way they kept it smaller is instead of 50 millimeters

it's 55mm so all these little things are little by little just inch by inch

handicapping us now the question is does it matter to you or it doesn't because

if it doesn't then you don't have to worry about this but when I'm going to

change to this to get something similar I'm already hitting the back wall so now

I'm thinking hmmm I'm gonna have to do something about this alright so let's

switch the you to the to the to the Sony lens these the zeiss 55 millimeter 1.8

now get a good look now because as soon as I change the lens I want you to

compare the difference of what we are doing here even where the table is

because I got a feeling actually I know I'm gonna have to pull the table back a

little bit because I have it in line with the edge of a door there that's my

marker I know I'm gonna have to pull it back to the middle of the door so let's

do that let's go change the lens I'll be right back okay through the magic of

editing you didn't have to watch me walk all the way to the camera wait

they changed lens put the other lens on take this lens off so now we're we've

changed two things I've changed to the Sony native lens the 55 millimeter 1.8

and I've changed some 24P to 30P that's what he looks like

I don't know what that was about alright the 30P this is the lens that I took

off so the the the 50 millimeter lens is the Canon 50 millimeter lens and now we

also have autofocus operating which is also face detection which is one of the

reasons that this camera is very likeable and this is the MC-11 adapter

from Sigma now from pictures or for pictures the combination of the 50

millimeter L lens and and pretty much yeah I've just about every lens from

Canon that I've had the Canon mount that I put on the MC-11 for pictures not

video works very well I don't have a problem with it at all when I switched

to movies it works really poor I have a hundred percent problem but now with

this you noticed we have the 1.2 crop in effect and we also have the 55

millimeter so we lost 5 millimeters which is not that great but instead of

tilted for us instead of being a 45 millimeter they went the other way to 55

but in this mode and with this lens I have the advantage of having full-time

Sony autofocus which in my opinion is kind of comparable to the Canon dual

pixel focus I have a Canon 80D right here okay and with the dual pixel focus

on this camera I can tap and I can track I can do that on the Sony so I'm doing a

few test shots with this flash unit that's why this is sitting over here

like this okay that hey you want a commercial for one of my products this

is a better bounce card this is the flash diffuser that I invented in 2003

2004 and I've been selling ever since then

and it's the best one I'm sorry that's the way I feel about it that's why I

invented it not to sell flash diffusers it's what I needed but I'm not using the

phone because if I use the phone it actually will kill my face detection and

I do one face detection because I'm gonna go over to say hello to jingles

who very much looks like he's kind of knocked out so again we're watching this

on the Sony A9 and even though it sounds like it's probably not fair to be

doing it on the A9 the focus systems are very similar I've read where it's the

same focused system and I've read where there's a few different things

regardless the focus systems on the A73 and the A9 were is basically the same

foundation so I expect it to do the same so this gives me the freedom to walk

away from the desk to be myself and come out here and say hallelujah and turn

around and sit down and I can actually tell you a story once upon a time in a

land far far away ok so this focus system allows me to pretty confidently

it's not perfect it's it's got its own problems and I'll tell you one of the

problems that no one has even talked about I think I've seen one person

comment on it and that's been it and and that is something called focus breathing

focus breathing is hard to see but it's there on the Sony camera system

including on the A9 if I step back and I step forward alright

find yourself a marker on the one side and mark it with your eyes now watch how

the picture itself gets bigger and smaller as I move and it follows focus

with me so I'll come here and I'll sit down and it followed focus with me and

the picture is actually a different size now it expands and contracts and that's

is focus breathing and when I come up here the picture is

again getting bigger or smaller now unless I actually pointed out to you you

would not have noticed it but if I scrub you know what that means if I say I

scrubbed that means I took the playhead in the NLE or the software in the

computer and I moved it back and forth quickly I could see the picture pulsing

like this okay does that happen on the Canon on the 80D well I had never

noticed before until I noticed it on the Sony so I tried doing some video with

the dual pixel focus on the 80D and I scrubbed and the picture does not change

size so there's no focus breathing on the Canon compared to the Sony so but

that isn't the point it's not going to deter you if I if I didn't mention it

you wouldn't have noticed it maybe one out of 10,000 people would have noticed

it and then one out of a thousand of the people that did notice it which is very

few would have actually commented on it so it's not a major issue the bigger

issue is I can't move the walls I cannot come over and knock out that

wall and move the tree farther back or whatever background that you're going to

be using because if you're gonna go full frame and you want 4k Sony is the only

game in town at the moment with a focus system that's going to be face detection

and full frame so that is kind of like my highest priority so the canons have

been beautiful but they only go to 1080 and the 1080 that they do give you is

not that good so if I do put the 50 millimeter lens on the Sony A9 or any

of the 3 the triplets you know the a7s2 which is supposed to

come out with A7R3 the A73 are the 3 the A9 and the new A73 so if you're gonna

do manual focusing that gives you a few other options what's the biggest sensor

you can get if you do manual focusing well you've got Michael for

Third's but you could step it up from micro four-thirds and go to something

like the 5d mark 4 but that takes it from a 2x which this is the crop factor

here 201 74 on the 5d mark 4 so you see what I mean when I say it's the only

game in town is the Sony if you want full-frame so if you don't need

full-frame then boom BAM done the the gh 5 and the gh series is is becak

basically the best camera camera Sony is a good computer that takes pictures

because it's more computer the the it isn't for nothing that you hear so many

people go like the menus on here are terrible well they're not really

terrible they're they're very hard to get used to they're not logical and

things are buried inside of other things so if you have two months with the

camera and you get to know it intimately you're gonna go hey what's the problem

with the menus there's no problem for me but a lot of people do have that

shellshock of moving over from camera system to the Sony and I would be

included in that because I use the Canon system very heavily into the Nikon

system which is doing nothing with video at all and then panasonic has risen to

the top I think it's the best camera that you can get and even with that I'm

going with the full-frame abilities of an A73 had $2,000 and we can't throw

that out you know as if it's like nothing is you know if it's nothing for

you to spend $2,000 or $4,500 and get the a mine or $3,200 and get the A7R3

if that's if you want more megapixels but you lose how many focus points there

are because they're 693 on the on the $4,500 camera that I'm using now and

there's 300 and something and even much less depending on what you're looking at

contrast or phase detection on the $3,300 camera but take it down to the

two thousand dollar camera and whoa what are they doing they put

all the focus points and basically most of the guts of the focus system of this

$4,500 camera whoosh right into the A73 so the A73 becomes a bargain

bargain but you need to get that one little gotcha

understood I'm not labeling it as good or bad at the moment I'm just labeling

it in a way where you can understand this is what the picture is going to

look like at 30P so let's change the lens one more time let's leave it at 30P

and let's put the 50 millimeter on and just kind of show the difference between

55 and 50 and you're gonna see it's not that much difference but since we've

gotten this far we might as well take it all the way down so you go okay I'll

spend the extra money on the on the 50 millimeter from Sony with the full focus

capabilities let's see what it looks like well I don't have that lens but

this is a 50 millimeter L lens from Canon they should be comparable in 50

millimeter being 50 millimeter but that's not always exact either but let's

change from the 55 to a 50 and we'll lose the autofocus I won't be able to

walk around like I can now another cool thing I love about the autofocus I can

do this and it'll focus right on that that's a

Canon 80D in case you never saw what one looked like and then it's back to me

all right so let's put this on now you're going to see the difference still

staying at 30P if you actually buy the more expensive Sony version of a 50

millimeter 1.4 lens all right so let's change it I'll be right back again

alright I'm back I focused on this target because now with the 50

millimeter Canon lens I can't use automatic focus in the in the camera

because it really is very poor with the meta bones so even though I have a lav

mic on which is right here just on time you can make sure it's on otherwise

there's no sound in this whole video I have a lab mic on here I'm free to

walk around and if I come over here you're kind of gonna say Peter I'm

getting dizzy you're out of focus that's okay

we are at actually I do need to check that okay I checked I wanted to make

sure I was at F 1.8 so this way all the lenses in this entire test is at F 1.8

so that just occurred to me cuz I just changed the lens again so I'll head up

the Zeiss over there so the Zeiss lens is quite small

let me grab it since the focus is not going to change and just grab the lens

and it's very small you know I don't think you call a lens cute but this goes

with that body the A9 the A73 that's coming out in the u.s. those of you that

you have it you know on in Europe you will actually enjoy this lens because

it's very sharp it's the Zeiss 1.8 lens you know I'm

going to put all the stuff that I've been talking about on a my own page on B

and H B and H gave me a page baby and all you got to do is click on that and

anything that I used in this video including the mic

everything except him hey will be available on that page so you can go

read about it and one of the secrets to using the B & H page is you can read

comments because you're getting my comment period here so there's other

people and some of them are dumb ok but some of them will give you something

very interesting to read so all the equipment that's on there Yuri comments

and then anything that you do buy no matter what it is from B&H I will get a

finder's fee it doesn't cost you anything it just helps bring some money

into the channel so that I can buy cameras and stuff so I appreciate that

so this is what the 50 millimeter looks like not much of a difference right I

didn't see that much of a difference between the 55 and the 50 that's on

there now however if I was going to spend

900 or 950 I don't remember how much disease is I would like to find the 50

millimeter Zeiss lens the Sony lens on sale because I'll get a one point four

lens because that's the point why I'm even moving to full-frame is because I

do want my backgrounds blurred out now alright thank you for being with me

today I will catch you later Peter Gregg Miami Florida bye-bye you have just

watched another Peter Gregg video something warm human and wonderful

happens when you watch Peter Gregg thank you for watching description of all

equipment used in this video plus any notes Peter took while filming are

always placed in the description box show more box

or down arrow thingy next to the title on mobile apps duly noted and Jingles is

sitting there so patiently because he got he knows the habit now don't you

look none of that stuff he knows the habit now that at the end

of the video he's waiting to come up on his little table now he's beginning to

think this is his spot yeah he's beginning to think this is his spot

let's pick him up so he came to say hello we just ate a little while ago he

had a half a meatball made with ground turkey and a nice cup of veggies all

mixed in and the vitamins and you know something

I think he's gained some weight you know I think you gained some weight hmm I

think you did so he wanted to say hi and I know you guys wanted to say hi Jingle

Bells rocks right because this is jingle bell time at the end of the video it's

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle Bell time alright guys thank you for being

together with me in this Jingle Bell time and Jingles has allowed me to come

into his little special time and that's what we got catch you guys later bye bye

okay you're ready to go down okay now you're back on your couch and

we got to go we got to go over and turn the camera off manually because the

phone is not operational I would lose the focus but this is Jingle Bell time now about time

never mind about the camera! Bye Bye :)

For more infomation >> Sony's 1.2x Crop in 30p mode - Does It Matter To You? - Duration: 26:40.

-------------------------------------------

Speed Up Your Hair Growth with Brewer's Yeast - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:30.

Speed Up Your Hair Growth with Brewer's Yeast

Hair growth issues can cause a lot of frustration for those who want full, long hair.

Although the process is different for everyone based on genetics and daily habits, there are some products you can use to speed up your hair growth without damaging the health of your capillaries.

One of these is brewer's yeast, used frequently in the kitchen to facilitate fermentation and provide essential nutrients.

This ingredient of natural origin contains significant amounts of folic acid, B vitamins, and essential amino acids that help strengthen your hair.

Regular use will control hair loss and improve the health of your capillaries so that your hair will grow naturally.

It's also ideal for deep cleansing your scalp, stimulating circulation, and eliminating dead cells.

The most interesting thing is that the price is very affordable and unlike a lot of chemical products, it won't cause any unwanted side effects.

Are you ready to try it? Today we'll share three great treatments with you.

Brewer's yeast and honey.

ideal for dry hair that has a tendency to fall out.

It contains high quality proteins as well as natural enzymes, which stimulate hair growth to make it more full.

Ingredients.

3 tablespoons of powdered brewer's yeast (30 g) 6 tablespoons of organic honey (150 g).

Preparation.

Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix until a thick paste forms.

If needed, add a couple of tablespoons of water to make the texture more manageable.

Mode of application.

Moisten your hair and apply this treatment over the entire scalp.

Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.

Repeat this up to two times a week.

Brewer's yeast, vinegar, and egg.

Is your hair looking dull and lifeless? Is it not growing the way you want it to? Then try this treatment made with brewer's yeast, vinegar, and egg.

This combination of ingredients provides a lot of protein, essential fatty acids, and minerals that help retain your hair's natural moisture while promoting healthy growth.

Regular application will slow down the process of hair loss and prevent dandruff or itchy scalp.

Ingredients.

2 egg yolks 1 teaspoon of brewer's yeast (5 g) 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (2 ml) 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g).

Preparation.

Add the egg yolks to a bowl and beat for a few minutes.

Next stir in the brewer's yeast, apple cider vinegar, and honey.

Mode of application.

Moisten your hair and apply tis product from the roots to the tips.

Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.

Rinse as usual and repeat this application at least two times a week.

Brewer's yeast, coconut oil, and aloe.

It contains antioxidants, protein, vitamins, and minerals that help repair damaged hair with split ends.

These properties help stimulate healthy growth and remove the dead cells that prevent oxygen from getting to the roots.

Ingredients.

1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast (10 g) 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 g) 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g).

Preparation.

Add all the ingredients to your blender and process for a minute.

Ensure you have a creamy, homogeneous product.

Mode of application.

While your hair is either wet or dry, spread this product from the roots to the tips.

We recommend separating it into several sections to ensure it is well distributed.

Cover your head with a shower cap and let it act for 30 minutes.

After that time, rinse with your normal products.

Repeat this treatment two to three times a week.

Did you know about the benefits of brewer's yeast?.

For more infomation >> Speed Up Your Hair Growth with Brewer's Yeast - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube shooting Updates 2 : Supected Youtube HQ Shooter Dead - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> YouTube shooting Updates 2 : Supected Youtube HQ Shooter Dead - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Adrenal Fatigue: The Reason You Always Feel Tired - Australia 365 - Duration: 8:24.

Adrenal Fatigue: The Reason You Always Feel Tired

Adrenal fatigue, or hypoadrenia, is a condition that makes the person feel exhausted constantly.

This is due to a small imbalance in the adrenal glands, which work at a lower rate than usual.

In addition, its worth mentioning that this adrenal insufficiency has nothing to do with any serious problem with our kidneys.

In reality, the source of this problem is found in a well-known enemy: stress.

Thus, this so-called adrenal fatigue is a symptom of sustained physical or emotional stress over time.

Its then that our immune system is weakened.

As a consequence, a series of inner imbalances arise which lead to that permanent tiredness, apathy, and difficulty to rest healthily that affects our lifestyle so much.

Today on our blog we want to invite you to discover more about this subject.

Adrenal fatigue, a little-studied illness.

Its important to highlight that there are not enough studies about adrenal fatigue for it to be considered an illness as such.

In fact, up until now it has been considered to simply be an imbalance in the glands that are responsible for balancing many things, from our glycogen levels to our immune activity.

Thats why we shouldnt attribute all our tiredness to this condition.

If we experience phases of severe exhaustion, we should always consult a doctor to identify the origin.

This is, because its possible that anemia or even a thyroid problem could be behind it.

What is the function of the adrenal glands?.

The adrenal glands are responsible for mediating our metabolic response to the fight or flight reaction when we experience stress or anxiety.

They also regulate the following hormones:.

Glucocorticoids: hormones that manage our glycogen levels.

Mineralcorticoids: hormones that control the balance between water and salt in the body.

Androgens and estrogens: our sexual hormones.

What causes adrenal fatigue?.

As we mentioned at the start of the article, the main source of adrenal fatigue is our lifestyle and, more specifically, stress.

Often, we dont even realize that we are working (especially mentally) at levels that go beyond our personal resources.

We get up with worries or we get up without having slept enough and with more worries, more pressure and more negative thoughts that increase our negative emotions further still.

All these aspects cause a response in our body, in our heart, in our brain and, of course, in our adrenal glands.

Thus, these small structures that are located just above our kidneys get activated when faced with any biochemical imbalance.

This includes, for example, poor diet, digestive problems, lack of sleep or high cortisol levels in the body.

When stress is constant, the adrenal glands work non-stop.

Little by little, due to this overstimulation, they end up losing their functionality.

They get tired and they operate at a much lower level.

What are the symptoms of adrenal fatigue?.

As the name itself suggests, the most evident symptom is fatigue.

However, we must remember that adrenal fatigue itself is not an illness but an imbalance, a fluctuation caused by stress.

The symptoms we experience are therefore all related to the processes of stress sustained over a long period of time:.

Negativity or confusion Difficulty to concentrate Apathy Insomnia Weight loss or gain Digestive problems Muscle pain Hair loss Periods of diarrhea and periods of constipation Headaches.

What should we do if we suspect were suffering from adrenal fatigue?.

If we are aware that our stress levels are high and that we may also be suffering from adrenal fatigue, the best thing is to go to the doctor.

However, remember: this problem cannot be resolved with just pharmaceutical drugs for stress or anxiety.

We need multi-dimensional care and strategies.

For example, it is highly recommended to also see a good endocrinologist. A professional in this area can offer you an appropriate analysis and provide a series of guidelines.

We should also be aware of the need to manage our emotions adequately.

Recommendations for treating adrenal fatigue.

Eat 5 meals a day in small quantities.

Avoid inflammatory foods like coffee, sugar, sweeteners and processed foods.

There are also some foods which can help heal the adrenal glands: Coconut Magnesium supplements Avocado Steamed broccoli Nori algae Easily digestible proteins Do relaxing activities.

Rest well: try to sleep at least 7 or 8 hours a night.

Promote positive relationships in your life.

Practice yoga or mindfulness: they are ideal for reducing stress.

In conclusion, as you can see, treating adrenal fatigue is much easier than you might have thought.

You should focus on things differently, prioritizing what is important and remembering that sometimes putting yourself first over everything else is healthy and necessary.

For more infomation >> Adrenal Fatigue: The Reason You Always Feel Tired - Australia 365 - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Vinyl Friday Crafting with Nash! - Duration: 18:00.

For more infomation >> Vinyl Friday Crafting with Nash! - Duration: 18:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kombucha: What is It, How Do You Make It, and What is It For? - Australia 365 - Duration: 9:14.

Kombucha: What is It, How Do You Make It, and What is It For?

Kombucha tea has been consumed in many Asian countries for thousands of years.

Today, it has gained in popularity due to its high probiotic content and ability to detox your body and strengthen your immune system.

Kombucha is a fermented tea with certain fungi and bacteria.

 The fungi and bacteria generate gas, glucose, and ethyl alcohol.

These components join together on the surface of the tea, forming a gelatinous, brownish, cream-colored mass.

The bacteria and fungi used may vary depending on the type of tea used and preparation time.

How to make kombucha.

Ingredients.

4 cups of water (1 liter) 3 tablespoons of brown sugar (70 g).

You can also use organic sugar.

1 scoby 6 tea bags (organic green, black, or white) (60 g) 1/2 cup of liquid starter tea (125 ml).

Note: starter tea is normally made from leftover kombucha.

If you cant get any, use 1 1/4 cup (312 ml) white distilled vinegar or pasteurized apple cider vinegar.

Tools.

In order to make it, youll need a:.

Glass jar Piece of cloth or a towel Rubber band Non-metal spoon (wood, etc) Strainer Straw.

What do I do?.

Keep in mind that the bacterial and fungal culture that will form in the tea can get contaminated by things in the environment when you make it and become harmful to your health.

Therefore, you must completely disinfect your kitchen and wash all tools youll be using very well with plenty of soap and hot water.

And remember to wash your hands very thoroughly.

The tea.

Heat the water, and once boiling, add the tea bags.

The steeping time will depend on which tea you use:.

Green tea: 5 minutes Red tea: 7 minutes Black tea: 10 minutes.

The longer it steeps, the stronger and more bitter the end product will be.

Plus, the better quality tea you use, the lower the temperature the water needs to be.

Sweeten the tea.

Add the sweetener (brown or organic sugar) and stir with a spoon.

Make sure it is completely dissolved.

Next, remove from heat and let sit for 4 hours until it reaches room temperature.

Add the kombucha.

Strain the tea into the glass jar where you will ferment the kombucha.

Then, add the kombucha culture and starter tea.

Ferment and bottle.

Cover the jar with a clean towel or cloth and secure it with a rubberband.

Next, store the jar in a place that does not receive sunlight, for 7 to 14 days.

The longer it sits, the stronger and more bitter the end result will be.

Test if its ready.

You can start testing it after 5 days.

 When its ready, it will have an acidic flavor.

To test it, put a clean straw in it without damaging the fungus that has formed on the top.

Cover the opening of the straw and put the contents into another container by uncovering it.

If it tastes very sweet, cover it again and let it sit longer.

When the it tastes very bitter, it has gone bad, but dont worry, you can use it as vinegar in your salads.

Drink the kombucha and recycle the new fungus.

Start by drinking 1/4 cup (62 ml) of kombucha in the mornings.

As the weeks go by and your body gets used to the tea, you can gradually increase the quantity.

Remember to save at least 10% of the tea (as starter tea) and the scoby that forms on the surface as ingredients for your next batch of kombucha.

What kombucha does for your body.

Good for your bones: It strengthens your cartilage, which is recommended for people with arthritis.

Improves your digestion and other gastrointestinal problems, since it stimulates your metabolism.

Helps with migraines.

Promotes cellular regeneration.

It can be used to treat degenerative illnesses.

It is also very good for your hair.

Detoxes your body due to its organic acid content, which also helps with your circulation.

High in vitamins and minerals that are essential for a properly functioning nervous system and healthy muscles.

Since its made from black tea, it contains small amounts of caffeine, thus stimulating your central nervous system.

Strengthens your immune system.

Regulates your cholesterol.

Give it a try!.

For more infomation >> Kombucha: What is It, How Do You Make It, and What is It For? - Australia 365 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

30 SIGNS OF ATTRACTION IF A GIRL LIKES YOU - Duration: 7:17.

30 Signs Of Attraction If A Girl Likes You

There are some signs that make you feel different in the eyes of others.

It is when you fall in love with others.

If you are a man, you should be able to notice if someone pays special attention to you.

It is probably subtle, but it is there and you can feel it.

If a girl likes you, there are so many signs that you cannot ignore.

Here is some of them.

#1 - Looking at you repeatedly

If she likes you, she will be staring or looking at you when she gets the chance.

Sometimes, she cannot take her eyes away from you.

2.

Turning her body to you

It is a sign for wanting someone from you, and that means attention from you.

3.

Eye contact

Someone who loves you pays more attention to you, and one of them is by making intense

eye contact.

Sometimes, you feel weird too.

4.

Asking for your name

After playing with non-direct approach, she starts to get closer to you by asking your

name.

#5 - Asking a lot of details

Additionally, she demands some answers from you by asking some questions.

The questions she asks is usually detailed and more personal.

6.

Standing nearby

The next thing that she'll do is standing nearby just to get attention from you.

Sometimes, she does nothing, but she actually listens and watches your movement.

some other times, she also wants to smell your body too.

7.

She initiates a conversation

She is willing to start a conversation by asking small things first such as asking help,

asking time, asking weather, and anything.

8.

Playing with something

Someone who likes you just cannot hold it to play with things around her because of

being nervous.

That's why she plays with her hair, pen, shirt, or anything within her reach.

9.

Complimenting

This girl always tries to say something nice about you frequently, and she does that without

any heavy heart.

It is absolutely the sign of attraction.

#10 - Punching you

Punching and pinching are two things that girl will do when she's having conversation

with someone she likes.

She likes pinching others because she actually wants to touch you, and she's also interested

in you.

#11 - Laughing at your jokes

You may be wondering at some point that she laughs because of your pity jokes.

Maybe you don't even think it is a joke, but she is just rolling on the floor while

laughing.

12.

Asking whether you have a girlfriend

The next thing that she'll do is obviously asking whether you have girlfriend.

If you ask you don't have it, she looks like she does not care.

However, when you answer you have it, she looks disappointed.

13.

Reinitiating conversation

When the conversation stops, she does not want the conversation to just end like that.

She wants to know more about you and she starts initiating conversation again.

14.

If you have the same preference

If it happens that you and this girl has something in common, the conversation will be far more

ingesting.

Her eyes turn so bright, and she really wants to talk many things with you.

#15 - Motioning your friends

At one point, she mentions your girlfriend or your female friends and ask about her condition

and your relationship with them.

You are probably surprised, but it makes sense since girls in love are the best detective.

16.

Being playful and challenging

Someone who loves you wants to do something interesting together with you.

That is why she asks you to play something, and she also challenges to do something together.

17.

Touching you

She really wants to take initiative because she really likes you.

It is rare, but when she does, she absolutely falls for you.

18.

She looks at your reaction

It is important for her to know your reaction because she can determine whether you like

her or not.

You absolutely cannot fake it somehow because it is easily noted.

19.

Building a rapport

Building a relationship is not that easy, and that is why she tries her best to build

that even from scratch.

#20 - Introducing to her friends

She is really proud of you and she wants the world to know that you are the person she

can rely on.

However, she'll do that until you think her as your special one.

21.

Drawing your attention

She draws your attention by being talkative because it signifies power, creativity, and

it is just attractive for men.

22.

You stay

When she and you are in the same event, she'll stay to greet you or meet you while others

are doing things by themselves such as going to bathroom, drinking, or anything.

She just wants to stay with you.

23.

Calling you a player

She actually wants to test your responses, and that is why she does that.

She also can know more about you by asking that question or say that seemingly rude thing.

24.

Inventing a reason to be with you

She does that in the hope that you will appreciate her effort.

However, without even asking, you actually know that she does something for you.

#25 - Avoiding mentioning her boyfriend

The reason is simply because she does not want you to know that she already has a boyfriend.

However, in current condition the relationship with him is crumbling down.

Yes, that can be true that you are going to be his replacement somehow.

26.

She says goodbye

Many people just leave without saying anything because she does not have any emotional connection.

Her leave will be just ignored and that's all about it.

However, someone who likes you will tell you first before leaving.

27.

Asking where you are going

It is not only a sign of care.

It is also a way to communicate that she wants to know your activity.

She also shows that she does not want to lose you even the slightest.

28.

If you get too close, she still stays

She is not afraid, and in fact, she is ready if you approach her.

It would be interesting for her to get your attention, and she really wants you to do

that anyway.

29.

She follows you

Since she does not want to lose you, she always follows you.

However, when you stop, she also stops.

She actually just wants to be with you forever.

#30 - She does not resist sexual temptation

Yes, she will not move even an inch from the temptation to be sexually engaged with you.

She is always ready, and she's there waiting for you.

Well, that's all of the 30 signs of attraction if a girl likes you.

So, really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 30 SIGNS OF ATTRACTION IF A GIRL LIKES YOU - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Have a Stiff Neck ? Try These Simple Remedies - Duration: 4:20.

Do You Have a Stiff Neck ? Try These Simple Remedies !

With so many of us gazing into computers or staring down at our smart phones most of the

day, it's no wonder data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports

that nearly 20 percent of us have experienced neck pain within the past three months.

Looking down at your computer monitor all day can cause the muscles around the neck

joints to tire and become overstretched.

Driving for long periods of time or looking at your smart phone can have the same effect.

If you're doing this day after day, it can add up and can displace your neck joints.

"When your neck muscles become weak and you try to turn your head, the joint no longer

moves smoothly because it's now out of place," "Often the joint catches on something, either

pulling a muscle or hitting the nerve irregularly, or maybe both.

Then you'll have instant pain and your body has a protective spasm.

Your body doesn't want you to get hurt more, so it will clench, causing you to feel like

you can't even move — and leaving you wondering what you did to injure yourself."

Stretching can keep pain at bay ! Putting your monitor at eye level, sitting

up straight and avoiding tilting and twisting your head down or to the side while you're

on the computer can help you avoid neck pain.

When you're driving or looking at your smart phone, be sure to take frequent breaks and

avoid having your neck bent forward for long periods of time.

The key to relief for a stiff neck is proper stretching and manipulation, Dr. Bang says.

Here are some stretches you can try at your desk or in the car that may help you to avoid

a stiff neck: Roll your shoulders backwards and down 10

times ! Squeeze your shoulder blades together 10 times

! Push your head backwards into your car head

rest or hands and hold for 30 seconds ! Bring your ear to your shoulder 10 times on

each side ! Take care when you sleep !

if your neck is bothering you, you also should pay attention to your sleep positions.

Sleep only on your side or on your back – never on your stomach.

"When you sleep on your stomach, often you will end up twisting your head one way or

the other for hours at a time," "Sleeping on your stomach also can affect your low back

because your belly sinks in to the bed if you don't have enough support."

For minor, common causes of neck pain, try these simple remedies:

Apply heat or ice to the painful area.

Use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, then use heat after that.

Heat may be applied with warm showers, hot compresses or a heating pad.

Be sure not to fall asleep with a heating pad or ice bag in place to avoid skin injuries.

Take over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

Keep moving, but avoid jerking or painful activities.

This helps calm your symptoms and reduce inflammation.

Do slow range-of-motion exercises, up and down, side to side, and from ear to ear.

This helps to gently stretch the neck.

Have a partner gently massage the sore or painful areas.

Try sleeping on a firm mattress without a pillow or with a special neck pillow.

Ask your health care provider about using a soft neck collar to relieve discomfort.

Do not use the collar for a long time.

Doing so can make your neck muscles weaker.

If the pain gets in the way of your daily activities,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét