Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

"Practice makes a man perfect".

Everyone knows that but very less amount of people know how to practice.

In speedcubing, if you don't know how to practice well.

Things can get worse as practice is the most important thing for getting faster.

So, in this video we are going to discuss about how to do your practice more efficiently

and effectively as possible.

Hi, everyone. My name is "Muhammad Haris Aamir". I am a Pakistani Speedcuber who averages 12s on Rubik's Cube and i have been speedcubing

for around 2 years.

In one day, i cube around for 2 hours.

In this video, we are going to look at some of the simple changes which you can make in

your practice style to create a drastically large & a mindblowing effect on your solving

times.Before getting started, please tell me in the comments that in your opinion how

much time we should practice cubing in one day.

So, go and comment.

Let's talk about the content for which you have clicked on this video.

First, i will be telling you about the two most fundamental things of an advanced practice

style.

So, let's begin.

The first thing is "Enjoyment".

You should be enjoying cubing if you want to improve and to practice better.

If you are not enjoying cubing, you cannot improve.

In that case, that you are not enjoying cubing.

You can take a break from cubing for about two to three weeks.

I have heard that people returning from their cubing breaks often get an PB average of 5

or PB single.

I don't know why that happens but it happens.

So, enjoying cubing is a fundamental thing for doing a better practice & getting faster

times. Ok.

The second thing is "Composition of your session".

Meaning what your session should consist of.

Your session should consist of an Warm Up Average & Average Of 100.

You may be thinking that why an warm up average ? You may have realized when you start out

your session. Your times are actually slower than your actual average.

Why that happens ??? Because your fingers are'nt warmed up.

As the session gradually goes, your times starts to get better.

So, that's why it is highly recommended to do a warm up average of atleast 25 to maximum

50 solves.

Right.

Now, about average of 100.

Well, how to take an average of 100 ??? Do 100 Solves, and eliminate the top 5 slowest

and the top 5 fastest solves from them and calculate the average by the remaining 90

solves.

Ok.

So, in an advanced practice style.

An warm up average & an average of 100 is must.

For big cubes, you can only take average of 12 & can skip warm up average as it will take

way too many days to just take one average of 100. Ok. Right. So, let's move on to the next topic.

Let's talk about those simple things which you can use to make your practice better.

First, you should know the three types of practices.

So, first i will be telling you about those three types of practices then i will give

you a detailed clarification on how to do them in a better way.

So, let's begin.

The first one is "Stopwatch Practice".

I am not going to explain this one briefly as you already know it properly.

It simply consists of hand scrambling of the cube.

And using a stopwatch to measure the times.

This practice is mostly used by beginners.

This practice type is fine for solvers of average Sub 30 or around that.

But once, you get faster.

You need next level practice for getting faster.

Now, let's talk about the second & third types of practices which are Software Practice and

Stackmat Practice respectively.

The second type of practice ,i.e, Software practice consists of using an online or offline

software either on your phone or laptop.

You can also use your desktop.

For example, cubemania is an online timer which can be used on desktop or laptop.

This practice type is used by all the level of speedcubers.

The third type of practice ,i.e, Stackmat practice is using an stackmat timer and an

online timer to get scrambles from it and to write the times on it to calculate your

averages.

This practice type is used by top level speedcubers and some of the mediocre level speedcubers.

If you also want to do stackmat practice, but you do not have a stackmat timer and you

are not buying as they are expensive.

Then, you can buy YuXin timer.

It is one of the inexpensive timers available in the Cubing market.

Now, let's talk about how to do these practices more efficiently and effectively.

The first thing to note is that you should only be using a laptop & Cstimer.

Cstimer is the best.

If you are using cubemania, you should stop using it as it has less potential.

Although, qq Timer is also good but i think Cstimer has more potential.

If you are also, using a stackmat connect the stackmat with the Cstimer.

Cyotheking has made a complete video on that topic. Watch from there.

I will put a link to that in the description, watch from there so this is the first important

point.

The next important is lighting.

If you are sitting, at a place where lighting is not good enough.

Your solves are going to be really really choppy.

So, sit at a place which has good light and remember, white light, not yellow light.

ok.

Next important thing which you should do is to stop looking at the time while you are

solving.

It is easier said than done.

But it makes you to choke in your solves lot more often.

How to make it easier ???. Well, go to the settings in the Cstimer.

Press the "Timer" button and set the "Timer Update" to none.Now, what you have done here

is that when you press the spacebar button now.

You can see you cannot see the time now.

Although, it is running but you cannot see it.

So, this is also an important thing which you can use to make your practice better.

If you are also using a Stackmat, it's gets much more difficult not to look at your time.

Just try as hard as you can not to look at the stackmat timer while you are solving.

This only comes down to practice.

Ok.

So, this is the third important point.

Another important thing which you can do while you are solving is that you can listen to

something.

It's completely optional but i think it's worth it.Things you can listen to are Podcasts,

Crowd Noise, Motivational Speeches and Songs.Let's talk about what should be listened when ??? Podcasts,

they can be listened anytime.

They are not that much distracting.

Dlsone Podcasts are good.

I will put a link in the description to them.

Now, about crowd noise.

Crowd noise can be listened when there is a competition near you and you want to perform

well in it.

So, you are stimulating a competition like environment at home so that you can practice better.

You should listen to crowd noise.

Now, about motivational speeches.

They can be listened when you are sad, disappointed or demotivated due to your slow progression.

Now, songs.

They are not so ideal but you can listen to them if you want to.

Now, remember one thing, always listen them either on handfrees or headphones.

You should not be listening it on speaker.

Because it will disturb other people.

Ok.

So, this was another important point.

Now, let's have a recap for what we have discussed in this video.

First, we had discussed the two most fundamental things for getting faster.

The first thing was "Enjoyment".

You should be enjoying cubing, if you want to improve.

The second thing was "Composition of your session".

Meaning what your session should consist of.

Your session should consist of a warm up average & an average of 100.

Next, we had discussed the three types of practices which were Stopwatch practice, software

practice and stackmat practice.

After that, we had discussed how to do those practices better.The first tip was using only

laptop & Cstimer.

The second tip was practicing in better lighting and in white light, not yellow light.

The third tip was not to look at your time while your are solving.

And the final tip was you should be listening to something while you are solving.

It can be either a podcast, song, motivational speech anything.

So, these were the things that we have discussed in this video.

So, this is all the information that i have on the topic "How to do your practice better".

Feel free to ask any questions.

I hope you enjoyed the video.

If you admire the content in this video, please like this video and certify that you have

subscribed to my channel and have pressed that notification bell icon right to it so

that you can get notified by all the video content that is going to be uploaded on my

channel.

So, thanks for watching and see you all next time.

For more infomation >> Advancing your practice style !!! - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

i don't even know what to call this - Duration: 11:51.

I'm gonna go put on a full face of makeup. Wow. She is looking like a trash bag. I'm

gonna put on a full face of makeup

Just to film a video

Mm-hmm love having great ideas. Hi. This is me walking into my bathroom. Here's my room

Yeah, I know. She's living the luxurious life

Love the lighting changes Wow

Okay, hey life update

Mmm those nice lets me slamming my fenti beauty foundation

I just got a phone call from a Texas number because my area code is a Texas area code and I was warned by people that

I know if an unknown number calls, you don't say yes, because if you say yes, then they'll have audio of you saying yes

So they can steal your identity

Hi, welcome to my crazy life. I forgot I guess

This man calls me he's like I wanna see if you call sounds like a bot scary as heck

He's like we want to see if you qualify for home security and I made the mistake

He kept saying hello and I made the mistake of saying yes

When my identity gets stolen that's gonna be so exciting. It's really not I'm having heart

Failure. That's awesome. Great. I don't know what the solution is. Hopefully that wasn't like that but look, dude

I said yes on accident and his response was hi

Yeah

literally I qu-quo

Word-for-word his response was haha. Yeah, and that literally just like my heart is still racing. So

Hopefully I'm just being hyper

Hyperbolic, if that's even the right word to use in this situation

But I said, yes, so now

some certain someone or other has audio of me saying that and will probably I

Guess so hmm.-I love how I finished that sentence. Quality content- I'm gonna go back to do what I was gonna do. I'm

About to have a heart attack. So that's awesome. Great. Not like an actual heart attack

Great

Every shoe every other yeah I love how the auto-subtitles don't know the lyrics to the Hannah Montana theme song.

How well, my name is him Murray Dominic I love coffee and I hate hypocrites so

Sit better without the glasses. No, I shadows tragic. So basically I haven't uploaded a video in

Four months so uh

Hi, oh, my completely forgot what I was going to talk about. Let's see. Let me get there. Oh, I just finished watching

Not just since it's been like the amount of time it took me to put on this this awful face of makeup

I just watched

Morgan Adams YouTube video but what about like why her life is a mess?

And it really resonated with me because same so I decided hmm

I want to make youtube videos and I want to upload good content

But I'm not good at that. I just

Would like to give a little back story as to why I'm awful at uploading videos. So that's what I'm gonna do right now

Let's see. Let me give you a history of my

Youtube career as a youtuber which I am a youtuber surprised surprised. So basically

I've been uploading video since 2011

Just kidding. I actually have not been uploading videos since dozen levan

I uploaded videos in 2011 and 2012 and

Then

decided to stop existing on YouTube for a couple a couple years for like

Five years or so and then I was like hmm. What if I made more videos that be glit edgy cool and relatable

So then I did and they weren't good. They got 50 views and I

Was like mmm. This isn't the kind of youtuber that I want to be I

Would like to be the kind of youtuber that makes quirky cute little short films that make like ambiguous stuff

That's like whoa

What's the meaning behind that like I really liked it, but I didn't understand that

You know, okay. I want to make people think okay

I want to make people feel things if you're if you get major if you like clip me though

if you think that's what they're putting down, so basically I

want to make short films

like the crazed

Only like 10 times better than the crazed if you haven't seen the crazed yet

Don't waste your time. But if you ever get bored, you know taking it baths and you're like, oh I want to watch something and

then you can uh

Check out the crazed if you want it, but you don't have to like it's not that good to be completely honest

I'm not even in it

I just dragged it in filmed it with my iPhone the same iPhone that he's need to record this video. So

Basically, I'd like to make videos like the crazed only

Less bad, and I

Just don't get how to do it. I

Just wanted to have a sit-down in the bathtub not for like clickbait or whatever not like in a bikini or something

Not that I would ever wear a bikini at this point my life

but after I lose 50 pounds we figure how to do a better job with my makeup and I fixed my hair and get my

Eyebrows threaded it's over for you hose

Where I am in my life right now is I have just graduated from high school

Looking back at high school now as a person who graduated like a month ago, I think yeah a month ago

It's only been a month

But I've already decided that I hated high school just like high school in general was not my cup of tea. Like I prefer

to be in

Went TV high school like I'd rather be an actor in a show where I'm a high school student then to being an actual high

School because high school was awful for me

You know

I just wasn't feeling it to be completely honest and

I guess this is an advice video now if here's someone if you work someone who's watching this video and you're still in high school?

Good luck, I

Hope you're having a better time than I did. I don't know where I was going with that

I just wanted to establish that I didn't like high school

I used to want to be a storytime youtuber for a while

But then I realized that all of my stories are the exact same

Someone said that I said this when I didn't say it and everyone started hating me

My freshman year of high school. I had this distinct memory

It been like well into freshman year stop Haley 2k15

Was a hashtag that existed so I remember this

time when I was in the on the improv team in my school before it got canceled and

this

Senior sent a message in the groomy that said Haley is actually really cool

once you get to know her something like that something along those lines and I was just like taken aback like I

thought

And everyone likes me, like I just just soon - they're all pals in that they were just joking around

I didn't think people actually just like me but like whatever I guess um

So yeah high school

Just like and it's not even anything against this specific school that I went to just the whole high school

environment in general was not the one for me like I could have gone to like

Nor if they're the other one or like whatever I could have transferred schools. I'm pretty sure when I was in middle school

This could be I think this is true. Like I almost ended up going to a

Private school for the rest of my days because of how bad I was getting bullied. I

Need you for that cup, but wait worry God's sorry

But yeah sis got bullied, whatever haven't we all I guess I don't know

I just didn't like middle school and I didn't like high school elementary school was

The best for me like I still love it to this day like love the memories from it

even though I'm looking back he thinking about like

The fact that a boy I had a crush on called me fat I didn't care back then

I think I liked it so much because I didn't care and yeah

Some people were rude to me but like that the people that were nice to me

over-over

mind though rude people that undermined over minded I

Don't know

I don't know

The people that were nice and like the good times outweighed the bad times and there were some bad times

But I can't even like pinpoint them at all. Like the only things I can remember

It's like I'm pretty sure there was a time in my life where I cried

For like a whole week in the cafeteria

I don't know cook and also just the fact that the guy was like no wonder Haley's in the second line

uh, and I was sad about it would I

Like that. I'm just sitting in a bathtub. Just talking about literally nothing

Like I don't even know what the point of this video is yet

I'm just thinking bad behind school still and I have some good memories like I could probably like

List them all if I really wanted to

I'm not trying to think of what to talk about

But I feel like there's nothing left at this point, but I'm probably gonna try to watch asylum from AHS again

But like I taught watching the American Horror Story. I saw one when I was like a sophomore

I think it was not a good time for me

it was a real bad about something for me just because like I

Tried to eat these like mini pizzas while watching it and I was so disgusted that I haven't eaten those mini pizzas

since that day

But a company will try to wash it actually yeah, I'm gonna try to watch it again

give it another shot now that I'm older and

Able to comprehend things better and like react to things better

so basically once again

This is my third time saying it I think I've run out of things to talk about

So I'm probably just gonna end the video here

If you liked this rambling random nonsense

like give her a like

This video subscribe if you didn't like this video subscribe

also, give it a thumbs up if you did or did not like it leave a happy positive thing in the comments if you have

Any questions comments concern go back down to that comment section if you haven't already

I will see you again in probably another four months to be completely honest or a week

I might even see you in a day whose to stay

right

By me

For more infomation >> i don't even know what to call this - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Virgo virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:46.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> Virgo virgo Money and Career January 2019 Horoscope Predictions - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Are you eating momos or poison..😥🙏🏻 - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Are you eating momos or poison..😥🙏🏻 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Know the Dirtiest Place In Your Gym? - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Do You Know the Dirtiest Place In Your Gym? - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

鏡中女人哪個愛美得要死,測另一半太愛面子你怎麼辦 - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 鏡中女人哪個愛美得要死,測另一半太愛面子你怎麼辦 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Jarrod Ramos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 11:33.

Jarrod Ramos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

A 38-year-old man has been identified as the suspect who opened fire at the Capital Gazette office in Maryland, killing at least five people in a "targeted attack" on the news organization, police said.

He had previously filed a defamation lawsuit against The Capital newspaper, which was dismissed in 2013.

The dismissal was upheld in 2015 by a Maryland appellate court.

The suspect, identified by NBC News and multiple other outlets as Jarrod Ramos, is in police custody.

He has not yet been charged.

Police were executing search warrants at his apartment in Laurel, Maryland.

Ramos is a former federal employee and Maryland native who graduated from Arundel High School.

Ramos had targeted editors and employees of The Capital newspaper on social media and in court filings for years, turning his anger toward them after the paper published an article about his vicious harassment of a woman he went to high school with.

"He was prepared to shoot people.

His intent was to cause harm," Acting Anne Arundel County Police Chief William Krampf said at a press conference.

He said it will take time to determine the specific motive and to complete the investigation.

Threats were made to the Capital Gazette over social media prior to the shooting, but police are working to determine if they were sent by the suspect, Krampf said.

Krampf said it is not believed the suspct was targeting anyone specifically at the newspaper, just the newsroom itself.

The shooting happened about 2:30 p.m.

on Thursday, June 28, at the newsroom just outside of Annapolis in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.

Officials say the suspect did not exchange gunfire with police before he was taken into custody.

He was found hiding somewhere in the building, underneath a desk.

According to authorities, he has not been "forthcoming" with interrogators.

"The investigation has just started," Krampf said at a press briefing.

"We're going to be quite a while in determining what occurred, why it occurred, how it occurred.".

The five victims have been identified as Rob Hiaasen, Gerald Fischman, Wendi Winters, Rebecca Smith and John McNamara.

Hiassen was a veteran columnist and editor.

McNamara was also an editor and staff writer.

Winters was a community news reporter.

Fischman was an editorial page editor.

Smith was a sales assistant.

You can read more about the victims here.

Two people were wounded, but suffered "superficial" injuries, Krampf said.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to help the victims and Capital Gazette staff.

Capital reporter Chase Cook tweeted, "I can tell you this: We are putting out a damn paper tomorrow.".

Here's what you need to know about the suspect and the shooting:.

The Gunman Shot Through a Glass Door & Opened Fire on People Inside the Newsroom, Witnesses Say.

The shooter entered the building with a shotgun, used smoke grenades and he looked for his victims while walking through the office, police said.

It is not clear how he obtained the shotgun.

An intern at the newspaper, Anthony Messenger, tweeted, "Active shooter 888 Bestgate please help us," about 2:40 p.m.

on Thursday.

Messenger is OK, according to a co-worker.

He also said John McNamara, a writer for the Capital Gazette and editor of two weekly newspapers, was shot.

McNamara was killed.

Davis added, "Gunman shot through the glass door to the office and opened fire on multiple employees.

Can't say much more and don't want to declare anyone dead, but it's bad.

There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you're under your desk and then hear the gunman reload.".

Davis told the Baltimore Sun it was "like a war zone," and the situation would be something that will be "hard to describe for awhile." He added, "I'm a police reporter.

I write about this stuff — not necessarily to this extent, but shootings and death — all the time.

But as much as I'm going to try to articulate how traumatizing it is to be hiding under your desk, you don't know until you're there and you feel helpless.".

"This is going to be a long, long, long investigation," Anne Arundel Police Lieutenant Ryan Frashure told reporters.

Frashure said officers were at the scene very quickly, in about 60 to 90 seconds of the first 911 call.

He said they engaged the suspect and took him into custody.

"At this point he's the only suspect, we have one suspect," Frashure said.

According to its website, the Capital Gazette building is home to several publications, including The Capital newspaper, the Maryland Gazette, the Bowie Blade-News, the Crofton-West County Gazette and Capital Style Magazine, along with CapitalGazette.

com.

The Capital and The Gazette are sister papers.

The Capital, a daily newspaper, has been published since 1884, while The Gazette, published twice weekly, is one of the oldest newspapers in America, founded in 1727.

The papers are both owned by the Baltimore Sun Media Group in 2014, which is owned by Tronc, formerly known as Tribune Publishing.

Tronc said in a statement, We are deeply saddened today by the attack in our Capital Gazette newsroom.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

We are focused now on providing our employees and their families with support during this tragic time.

We commend the police and first responders for their quick response.".

Maryland House Speaker Michael Busch, who has represented Annapolis since 1987, told the Baltimore Sun that The Capital newspaper is "the voice of the community," and said even as the staff size shrunk, "they knew the pulse of the community and had a lot of influence on what took place." He added, "This is a shocker.

Over the years, a lot of these people become friends.

They do their job, you do your job, and you respect them for it.

A lot of good writers have come out of there.".

A Woman Who Ramos Harassed & Threatened for Several Months Says She Told Police 'He Will Be Your Next Mass Shooter'.

Court records show Jarrod Warren Ramos was convicted of harassment in January 2011 in a case that stemmed from a March 2, 2010, incident.

He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, which was suspended, and 18 months supervised probation, according to court records.

Ramos was also ordered to continue therapy and refrain from contact with the harassment victim and her family.

After his sentence, Eric Hartley, a former The Capital staff writer, wrote an article in The Capital with the headline "Jarrod wants to be your friend.".

The article described the accusations against Ramos, including that he had sent a Facebook request out of the blue to a woman and thanked her for being the only person ever to say hello or be nice to him in school.

The woman said she didn't remember Ramos, so he sent pictures.

For more infomation >> Jarrod Ramos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

a l e x - Proud Of You (feat. Alicks) - Duration: 3:04.

Stay turn by Subscribing for more great songs <3

For more infomation >> a l e x - Proud Of You (feat. Alicks) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Best Of Cute Golden Retriever Puppies Compilation #11 | Funny Dogs 2018 - Duration: 10:24.

Hi friends! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

Thanks for your presence here! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Best Of Cute Golden Retriever Puppies Compilation #11 | Funny Dogs 2018 - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

ybf 3N1 Mascara Define, Volumize and Lengthen Duo - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> ybf 3N1 Mascara Define, Volumize and Lengthen Duo - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

3 Types of Client Calls You Need to Make & Why - Duration: 2:27.

All right here we go three types of meetings that you should be having every

month with your customer number one a satisfaction call so go through your CSAT

or NPS surveys go through your technical support tickets go through

your own emails and see if there been any incidents that have been raised to

you and call that person and say are you happy with the outcome what did you do

after we resolved this issue is there anything more I can learn anything else

you want to share any other feedback or advice you have for us based on this

particular interaction okay simple great way to build relationships people don't

buy from strangers right so the more you pick up the phone and interact and

follow up people love follow up it's a great way to make sure that they are

happy with an outcome particularly if there's been a problem so satisfaction calls

always a great place to start number two is the review call now probably

quarterly you're doing some sort of business review but even so every month

use this opportunity to recalibrate with your client on your strategic account

plan or check in on some of the tasks that you all agreed you to accomplish

within a certain time frame check in with them on the business review you

know performance to date anything really but just make sure that it is aligned to

your strategic objectives and your business plans your account plans and

your business reviews and what your client is also looking to achieve so use

that call once a month just to make sure things are ticking along as they should

be and to recalibrate it's also a great time to dig a little bit deeper into the

review and the buying process and to find out more about what's going on in

your customers business and how you can actually support them and number three

is a referral call you want to have relationships with people beyond your

main point of contact you essentially want to grow networks with influencers

decision-makers and budget holders they're your three types of stakeholders

are going to be important for you to retain grow and make profitable your

partnership with your client and to understand the kind of challenges and

business objectives that your customer has as well so ask your point of contact

who might be a good person for them to reach out to to have a discussion about

your solution and ask for an introduction there you have it they are my three top

meeting types that you should be having every month with your customers what are

yours comment below let me know to think if you liked this video

consider subscribing and if you want to stay in touch you can reach out to me on

the social media platform of your choice @warwickabrown and also check out my

blog the accountmanager.tips you'll find me there too

For more infomation >> 3 Types of Client Calls You Need to Make & Why - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Whose Arms Are Stronger Than Dad's? - Duration: 4:39.

Yesterday I mentioned that

wonderful look that lights up a child's face when

their dad fixes some seemingly unfixable problem.

Well, unfortunately, that look

has a counterpart.

It's the look when a child falls off her bike

and scrapes her knee.

It's the look when a child gets distracted

in a crowded place and suddenly

can't find mom or dad.

It's the look when a child is playing catch

with his father and the ball grazes off his glove

and hits him right in the chest.

It's the look that says,

"How could you have let that happen to me?"

"Why didn't you stop that?"

"Why didn't you keep me safe?"

That's a look

that dads hate.

Every dad wants to be

a superhero for their children.

To be able to protect them

from every danger.

To be able to fend off

every possible crisis.

And yet, deep down we know that we can't.

We're sending our children out

into a big, scary world

A world that is full

of bullies and terrorists.

A world that is full of school shootings

and distracted drivers.

And even aside from all those external dangers,

we know

that we've handed down to our children

our sin, which means that we've also handed

down to them

a death sentence.

We know that we can't possibly be the superhero

that our children need.

But thankfully, every dad

knows someone who can.

Back in Jesus' day, there was a father

by the name of Jairus.

Jairus had a 12-year-old girl

who was dying.

And so Jairus called on Jesus.

Jairus went to Jesus

because he figured Jesus could help.

Jesus could take whatever

was causing her to be sick,

and make it go away.

But then when Jairus was talking with Jesus,

someone came from the house

and let them know that the girl had died.

It was too late.

Nothing more could be done.

He might as well leave Jesus alone.

But that's when Jesus demonstrated that

he was even more powerful than Jairus

could have imagined.

Jesus went to the house

where they were all mourning the death

of this girl and he said,

Jesus looked at the worst

and scariest enemy that we have

and he referred to it by a term

that not only are we not scared of

but that we actually welcome and cherish.

He called death

"sleep."

Now on its face,

that claim seems laughable.

And that's what everyone did that day.

They laughed.

But Jesus backed up that claim

by raising that little girl from the dead.

And he ultimately robbed death of

all of its power once and for all

by his own resurrection

from the dead on Ester Sunday.

Does it scare you?

The thought of sending your children out

into this big scary world?

It's easy to see why it could.

But let me ask: Does it

scare you when you put your children

down for bed at night?

As you tuck them in and kiss them good night,

are you worried sick

that you're never going to see them again?

Of course not.

Because you know that

they're going to wake up and,

and probably much too early.

That's the very same calm

and very same confidence

that we can have as fathers.

Our children don't need dads

whose arms are strong enough to protect them

from every possible danger.

No, our kids need fathers

who are full of faith.

Fathers who know how to put them in the

strongest arms that there are:

the arms of Jesus.

The one for whom even death itself

is nothing more than sleep.

Thank you.

Thank you for the amazing ways

that you have told us,

shared with us how

these videos just

touch your heart.

We are so thankful for your support.

Would you consider

being a partner with us

and helping financially support our ministry?

With your regular donation,

you can help bring these messages

to more and more people

as this ministry continues to grow.

Through your support,

we're able to take these videos,

and thousands of people

see them every single day.

And we couldn't do it without you.

To participate, just

click on the link in this post.

For more infomation >> Whose Arms Are Stronger Than Dad's? - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas "Tom" Marquardt: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 8:55.

Thomas "Tom" Marquardt: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Thomas "Tom" Marquardt is one of the people that Jarrod Ramos sued from Capital Gazette Communications.

Officials have identified Jarrod W.

Ramos as the suspect in the Capital Gazette shooting that left five people dead.

Here is what we know about Marquardt and why Ramos sued him and tweeted about him so frequently.

Jarrod Ramos Named Thomas Marquardt, Along with Eric Hartley, in His Defamation Lawsuit.

On July 2011, Ramos entered a guilty plea of criminal harassment and was placed on supervised probation for 18 months, court records indicate.

Five days later, Eric Hartley wrote an article talking about how Ramos emailed a woman and called her vulgar names, harassing her, and she ultimately called the police.

Part of Hartley's story read: "She stopped writing back and told him to stop, but he continued.

When she blocked him from seeing her Facebook page, he found things she wrote on other people's pages and taunted her with it, attaching screenshots of the postings to some of his emails.

She called police, and for months he stopped.

But then he started again, nastier than ever.

All of this without ever having seen her in person since high school.".

In response to Hartley's story, Ramos filed a defamation lawsuit one day before the statute of limitations was going to expire, about a year later.

He named Hartley and Marquardt in the lawsuit.

Two months later, he filed a fuller complaint that was 22 pages long.

His complaints were dismissed.

You can read the court records here.

After the shooting, Marquardt wrote on Facebook: "I can't even fathom with any degree of understanding what happened at my old newspaper today.

The Capital, like all newspapers, angered people every day in its pursuit of the news.

In my day, people protested by writing letters to the editor; today it's through the barrel of a gun.".

Jarrod Ramos Often Tweeted about Marquardt, Saying He Wanted To See Him 'Cease Breathing' & Calling Him 'Evil Tom'.

On more than one occasion, Ramos tweeted about Marquardt.

When it was announced that the Capital Gazette was being taken over by the Baltimore Sun, he wrote: "I'll enjoy seeing @capgaznews cease publication, but it would be nicer to see Hartley and Marquardt cease breathing.".

Thomas Marquardt Was Editor of the Capital Gazette at the Time of Ramos' Lawsuit, But Retired in September 2012.

Hartley included Marquardt in the lawsuit in 2012 because he was editor and publisher of Capital Gazette Communications at the time.

Marquardt retired from his position as editor a short time later, in September 2012.

No indication was made that the timing had anything to do with Ramos, however.

When he retired, he told the Capital Gazette: "There are so many things I'm going to miss.

The news business – it really was the natural high, being on top of the news and working with a staff.".

He said he had kept his decision a secret for a while before announcing it.

He said he decided to retire because of his age, his wife Sue's retirement from nursing, watching friends pass away, and still wanting to enjoy life while he could.

Today, he lives on a waterfront property on Kent Island with his wife, Sue, according to his bio.

When he retired, Marquardt had worked at the Capital Gazette for more than 35 years, The Baltimore Sun reported.

It was called The Evening Capital when he joined in 1977 as the managing editor.

He became executive editor and then later publisher.

He came to Annapolis when he was 29, before the Internet, he noted in an interview at the time.

He said he had always wanted to work in journalism since he was 10, despite his family's history of working for Ford.

Marquardt has a bachelor's in journalism from Central Michigan University and was a reporter and editor in Michigan before he joined the Capital.

He won awards from the Society of Professional Journalists and the Maryland-Delaware D.C.

Press Association.

He was also chosen in 2010 as one of The Daily Record's Influential Marylanders.

Marquardt Said He & Others Worried About How to Stop Ramos' Harassment, & He Was Concerned Ramos Might 'Blow Us All Away'.

In an interview with the LA Times, Marquardt said that he and other newspaper officials worried about how to stop Ramos' harassment.

"He waged a one-person attack on anything he could muster in court against the Capital… I said during that time, 'This guy is crazy enough to come in and blow us all away,'" he told the LA Times.

The paper didn't sue him, he said, because they didn't want to infuriate him more and make it worse.

And the police couldn't arrest him for his behavior.

He said he felt powerless to stop Ramos' harassment.

"If it's him, I'm gonna feel…responsible for this.

I pray it's not him," he told the LA Times.

Today Marquardt Writes About Wine & Is a Board Member of Several Advocacy Groups.

Although he's retired from his job at The Capital, Marquardt still writes for a publication called More About Wine.

He's been there since 1986, co-authoring a weekly column about wine that runs in the Capital Gazette, he wrote on LinkedIn.

Marquardt writes the column with Patrick Darr.

He's also a board member for the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center and the Anne Arundel County Public Library.

For a year in 2014, he was the President of the Southwind Property Owners Association.

For more infomation >> Thomas "Tom" Marquardt: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

[HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

The distance between the two of us isn't filled

It's suffocating whenever it's shortened

Just as the overflowing memories grow stronger

What if I can forget about you

as things are now?

How should I think that

I should forget you so that you

won't come back to me?

What if I forget you, as things are now?

Will I ever love again?

Will I then really be able to express the happiness in my heart?

For more infomation >> [HBD Dare] Will I ever love again? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

[6DOF] Create games with 6DOF with ARCore - Duration: 4:49.

In this tutorial we are going to see how to enable 6DOF for your game or application in

a matter of minutes.

We are going to start from a previous code example, a simple multiplayer deadmatch game.

This game is only prepared to work on desktop and we are going to convert

it to a mobile game that will work with 6DOF thanks to Google ARCore.

First, we will import the package Your Network Examples that you can find in Unity Asset

Store.

Second, we are going to import the package Facebook.

Finally, we import the package Google ARCore.

Now, we have to switch to Android platform.

Next, we enable the preprocessor constants:

ENABLE_FACEBOOK

and

ENABLE_GOOGLE_ARCORE

Then, we have to change the build settings for ARCore to work.

First, we switch off the Multithreaded Rendering Next, we change the minimum API level to Android

7.0 Nougat We proceed to activate the ARCore Support

And we select as the build system: Gradle

Now, we can start including our plugin to allow 6DOF into our project.

To do that we proceed to include the prefab CloudGameAnchorController into our game scene.

Next, we have to set up the game camera in the properties of this prefab.

Now, we can start with the code.

First, we are going to initialize the CloudGameAnchorController in the start function of the class GameController.

We create a boolean that will stop the execution of the program until the synchronization of

the anchor image has been done.

Next, we are going to add the listener that will listen the events from the CloudGameAnchorController.

When we receive the event:

EVENT_CLOUDGAMEANCHOR_SETUP_ANCHOR

We will activate the permission of the local program to run.

Finally, we will activate the ARCore plugin after the system has been initialized.

Now, we open the file CameraController and in the event listener function we will listen

for the position events dispatched by our plugin.

This events will contain the information about the position and the orientation so we can

update our camera with that data.

Then, we can proceed to make a build so we can test the results.

Once you run the application you can create a game and after a short network synchronization

process the camera will be activated.

In order for the system to work decently you have to take a look to your surrounding so

ARCore can take as many reference points before setting up the anchor.

Next, go to the anchor image and fit it in the frame provided by the application.

Once ARCore has identified the anchor image you will jump straight to the game and now

you will be able to use 6DOF to move in harmony with the virtual world.

Finally, since we have started from a multiplayer game, we can create other players who can

enjoy the 6DOF in the shared virtual space.

You will find more code examples in the Unity asset store about use cases of 6DOF like a

VR Car Dealership or a VR Real State.

These are two examples of the business of the future and you can have the code right

now to make your own.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét