Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

hello my hello my dear friends and welcome back to my channel today's video

is going to be part two to my YouTube growth series that I started a couple of

days ago earlier I posted a video of focus in on

ten top tips that are proven to help you grow your channel so if you guys haven't

seen this video I highly recommend you to watch me out before watching this one

I will link it down there below in description and it up in the height but

in this video I am going to reveal my secret to get to commitment to you guys

I've spent so much time learning keep studying YouTube and I was so much

bigger to know how everything works and how to grow my channel so actually now

I'm really able to give you a secret ingredient

that will help to boost your channel so guys make sure that you're tuned to make

sure that you're subscribed let you have this belly button on so you won't miss

out on any of my future uploads and welcome to tube buddy my dear friends

it's an awesome absolutely pure youtube certified - that would definitely help

you to grow on YouTube to grow your channels simply to boost your channel

when I first learned about you body I did not know if this tool can help me or

not but once I learned its features understood I must give it a try

I was trying free license just a couple of days when I understood it I must

upgrade it and I got for myself legends license that has so much more

necessary tools they are very important for video optimization do you body

offers three paid licenses bro start and to legend I choose for

myself legend and I think this price is very small for everything they offer you

can see description of licensed down here below and you can see

which features are missing for each of licenses these tools are really so much

important for video optimization also they have member perks and they are

really awesome do you buddy my boil out your hero you can find they're a really

great music to upload for free uber tools also there are so many great due

to a optimization your video thumbnails YouTube start your kids handle Park and

YouTube stop also they offers discounts if you have

for example less than 1000 subscribers there are so much to learn so much to

discover and highly recommend you to learn and watch everything rate

carefully and choose for yourself really satisfying to in my earlier video I was

talking about all the ten top tips on how to grow your channels and they are

so much important that you must understand that you must follow each and

every tip to optimize I optimize your videos star license offers nearly same

productivity tools is a legend one but just few tools that are missing

extremely important for video optimization these are like Auto

translator that I was talking in my previous videos so that it is very good

for your video ranking to have different translations of your video description

and pretty I was doing it myself using google translate translate Google Chrome

and it takes so much time that I decided to upgrade my license and now I am

saving so much time your body offers so many tools that are extremely important

for your video and channels optimizations so it is not really

possible to describe each and every tool so let me show you how it works and show

you the privilege of alleged license so if you are new to my channel and you

want to learn how to grow your channel and to want to be a part of an awesome

community start now by subscribing and clicking the bell so you won't miss

anything okay with that and now I'm going to show you how to use your body

and if you already have your body's towels

go ahead and sound off in the comments down there below and let everybody know

what your body has done for you in today's video I'm not going to talk

about all the features over there - body offers but I am going to show you all

the main tools and features that are really important for your channels

growth and for your video optimization for example before you even start with a

working on your new video you are going to type in youtube search your title for

example how to grow your YouTube channel see you body offers keywords core

meaning it shows search volume competition and overall score it's it

says that search volume is so high and competition is very extremely high and

in overall these keywords research so often that it's better to target because

it's extremely competitive and hard to rank for but you can eat it my video how

to grow YouTube channel fat in 2018 is in top 10 videos and YouTube search and

now let me show you how I succeed to make my videos searchable and to give it

a real boost please remember that all they don't top 10 peeps I was talking

about in my previous in my how to grow your YouTube channel head video are

extremely important to follow each of them your body offers your best

practices to follow to make the best video optimization for this video they

are all done and once you've got YouTube body license you're going to see all of

them after you found out which title is good for your video your body will help

you to optimize your video is description tags and best practices so

first of all your body will offer you best tags for you for your video and you

show it as a result it will show you its ranking over YouTube search as you can

see all my tags have high ranking they're really searchable and when you

go to your video optimization to body offers the best practices to follow and

offers you talk to use your body saves so much time with upload defaults it

helps you to create thumbnail you can apply as many template it's possible for

your videos and use them in your future videos also - your body shows your

channel is tigre can see you and subscribers you use and two videos

statistic and you can actually compare with any other channel for skew body we

will analyze any channel you interested in for example let's take a channel of

my awesome rains and see their channel et al via growing a bit faster I hope my

dear friends once you get these - I will speak much better result with your

channel let's try it with video video mystic shows that this video has 7 of 20

suggested videos from this creator and without charge at least 5 times and its

title and description but this video has just two search results for each charge

this is extremely little my dear friend your best practices are not finished and

I was actually talking about all these best practices in my previous videos

your video is not really searchable because it has just two search result

let's take another example and as we can see my awesome friends DJ's play world

party I love you so much I'm following best practices and also they have for

search results for each charge but guys extremely important you must write as

many tabs as possible these are just so little extremely important is to follow

all best practices to make your tax searchable and to make

as many touch searchable as possible what about my video you can see it gains

6100 and something will be used every few duration for this video is 15

minutes this is extremely awesome CEO for this

video tells that I have zero of twenty suggested videos

it happened because a growing on YouTube is not actually my channel topic and it

was the first video I created it's not a lifestyle video it's not his related

videos that my channel is about I look at him you creating this type of videos

and of course for these type of videos I will get more suggested videos also this

video tags appears two times in title in this end description and had 13 search

results for each child so this video has a high search volume all the best

practices are done you can also come clear the this channels most popular

video or to your most popular you can do so many things with the help of you body

so you can see that your body is an extremely powerful tools that will

definitely help you to boost your channels to grow your YouTube growing

your subscribers number and it saves so much time with help of canned responses

and give many different features that you are able to learn yourself it

extremely easy to learn but I'm going to talk more about its features and how to

use them properly in my future videos I am NOT a YouTube star and I don't have a

magic spell to boost my channel but I started my channel not a long time ago

myself and I constantly in studying the tool and searching for

new possibilities and I'm giving you the very best tool that will definitely help

you to boost your channel step-by-step villo succeed and guys I am asking you

once again please let's support each other

let's follow all the best practices let's help each other to share our

videos to watch and comment on our videos and let's build a really friendly

community so many our friends do not wait in extra seconds go there to my

video description and you will find the link to your body start using this

awesome tool and share with me about your results this is all for today's

video I hope guys you enjoyed your body will help you to optimize your videos to

optimize your channel it will give you all the necessary recommendations you

will get general support where you can find answers to any questions you can

find absolutely awesome tips and tricks video I will keep sharing with you my

recommendations and together we will succeed

love you all guys this overtly always you're kidding

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét