Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hello youtube! Today I show you simple and fast trick to this amazing game!

Check this account. I've created new one to show you how it works.

Stay focused and follow me.

Follow my every step, first open mobile browser and go to this page.

Enter all data, and fill how many $$ you want.

Click and now we need to wait, this is speed up 4x. You need to wait something about 30 seconds.

Working...

Fancy!

We almost there!

Click button and follow my steps.

You need to pass this, it's simple and takes about 2 minutes.

Boring stuff but you need to do that...

Oh I've got a vip. Wow!

Close this dialog, go to the page and close it too.

Let's see if it is working!

And the results!

Thanks for watching! Do not forget to hit the like button and subscribe if you want more!

For more infomation >> Battlelands Royale Hack 2018 - How to Get Free Battle Bucks IOS & Android - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

How it FEELS to Play Soldier in TF2 - Duration: 10:06.

*SOLDIER SCREAMS*

*Soldier's teammates scream*

(Soldier screams a lot)

Demoman: Soldier, help!

No no no!

Announcer: YOU FAILED!

(thinking) What?! Aw crap.

*Soldier chuckles*

*Laughs maniacally*

(thinking) It's.... perfect....

Oh man! I am gonna die!

That was as a recreation of a game-winning stunt performed by one of the greatest playable characters to ever roam the earth

I'm talking about the soldier, also known as Jane Doe!

also known as the rocket launcher shotgun guy!

It goes without saying that TF2's rocket jumping is one of the most rewarding and

Exhilarating mechanics of any first-person shooter.

Once you really learn how to rocket jump, you may have trouble holding yourself back

WOOO! Look at me go!

Oh, shit! That is /all/ the bad guys!

Hey guys, good news! I found the enemy team!

Heh... just doin my job!

Demo: YA SUCK!

Alright, okay, I learned my lesson.

Just because I can rocket jump doesn't mean I should.

In this clip here, my entire team is dead

Soldier! Defend the point!

All right, time to play it safe!

Ooooorrr, I could do a really fast rocket jump...

DO. NOT. DO IT!

Do not even THINK about- *sigh*

This is definitely what my team would have wanted me to do.

Demo: I can't see shit!

(he's drunk)

Now, if you were some kind of European, you might have thought that I threw this game

by not being there to defend the final point!

Thankfully, like all Americans, I am a direct descendant of George Washington.

Flanking the enemy is in my blood!

*drunk slur*

SOLDIER!!!!

Oh, hello Demoman!

I think... you're... zzzz

I feel like! zzzzzz

Couldn't ya see??!! zzzz

What?

Oh no...

Demo...

DEMOMAN!!!!

Look!

I told ya!

I'll be honest, this was probably not the smartest play.

But this recklessness has a place in competitive TF2!

This risky play style is what competitive players call:

"the roamer"

It's the roamers job to manage the flank, so that frontline classes

such as Medic and Demoman don't have to worry about it

But if the enemy soldier doesn't do the same thing, welllll...

Ho ho ho ho, no...

This is where the fun begins!

(Extremely dramatic music)

(thinking) Now, we are all sons of bitches

Essentially, Soldier's mobility allows them to make plays that the other classes can only dream of

You have to learn the specifics how fast your rockets travel and how fast they launch enemies!

Because one day....

You'll be the only one... that can make a difference

(space exploration music)

Soldier!

The Medic!

I am ready.

We've confirmed ignition, and the thrust is go

NNNOOOOOOO!

Medic down

(PARTY MUSIC)

Of course with all this rocket jumping around, it would be a shame not to mention a... certain playstyle

♪ For the first time ♪

♪ Just about half past 10 ♪

♪ for the first time, in history♪

♪ It's gonna start raining men ♪

♪ It's raining men ♪

"I GOT THE MEDIC!!!!!!"

♪ It's raining men ♪

♪ Amen ♪

♪ I'm gonna go out. I'm gonna let myself get ♪

♪ Absolutely soaking wet ♪

♪ It's raining men ♪

♪ Hallelujah, its rainin men ♪

♪ Every specimen! ♪

I'm going for the medic

Guys, just hold on, trust me!

(Spy, weakly) yes!

All right, all right, maybe I shouldn't be playing trolldier in competitive lobbies...

But have I mentioned how good rocket jumping is?

Might as well call this video how it FEELS to rocket jump

because that's all it's gonna be about

We're about to lose! But I'm not worried because I know how to jump with rockets!

I tell my team: "don't worry about it, I'll touch the point," and go on to -

YOU THINK... I WOULD FORGET YOU?

Why are we still here?

just to suffer?

Okay, so you might die while rocket jumping,

but trust me, it only happens like...

80 percent of the time

as long as you don't jump into any of these guys, you'll be all right

Now at this point, you may have to use your brain,

and I know you're thinking:

but Lazy! I am playing Soldier specifically to avoid doing this one thing

But just watch how easy it is:

I stay out of sight until I hear that this Heavy unrevs his gun

As soon as I hear that, I tightly airstrafe into a wall jump

So that enemies like this Pyro don't have time to react to me

After all that, I get behind enemy lines,

force their Medic to use Uber and DIE anyway

thanks to a slight... miscalculation...

Thankfully, you're not always just dive-bombing into the enemy

Sometimes you've got to hold your ground and show the enemy who owns this point!

I have crippling depression

♪ She's a Gunshot Bride ♪

You know, I used to think that an airshot only mattered if it occurred somewhere in the stratosphere

Unfortunately, not only do these situations rarely come up,

But there's also so much luck involved in shooting someone that's 30 meters off the ground

30 meters off the ground....

30 meters off the ground...

Thiiirty meeeters offf the groooound

What?

Get with the program!

What?

This is AMERICA maggot!

Oh, sorry, let's see uh...

32.8084 GOD-BLESSED AMERICAN YARDS OFF THE GROUND

Amen.

No, see, I've learned that life as a soldier is about the mini airshots.

The airshots that you can practice and hit consistently!

Of course, it's much easier to hit airshots in pubs where rocket jumping soldiers

can be found flailing about like plastic bags in the wind

♪ Do you ever feel... like a plastic bag? ♪

Now, air shotting PYROS is its own thing!

Every time you find yourself in this situation you are asking the question:

Ohhh, looks like this one ain't gonna make it folks!

This one here is walkin' right me and THERE HE GOES!

He's got his Powerjack out, he has no idea what he's doing!

Oh, what a shame.

Let's see our next contender:

ah, well this is a "gimme" folks!

NOO! You've GOTTA hit those!

And this next one looks like a competitive game, and this Pyro he's going going GONE!

Looks like another noob to me!

Shit...

You know, you've got to give it to those Pyros...

when they getcha, they getcha

*demonic Pyro laughing*

Well then!

Let's see, uhh...

Nope!

Look, I know I shouldn't shoot rockets at the pyro mains,

BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

When I see a Pyro, I don't see a class that can REFLECT rockets,

I see a class that can ABSORB rockets!

Like one, two, and three!

Oh, I love direct hits

If ONLY there was a WEAPON, built for this PURPO-

I love using the direct hit rocket launcher

It destroys mini sentries in one rocket and kills Scouts just as fast.

In fact, let me ask ya something:

Is your control point infested with disgusting enemy scouts?

BANG! BANG!

Try SCOUT-B-GONE!

Just one shot from SCOUT-B-GONE will eradicate all those pesky household Scouts!

BANG! BANG!

I love you SCOUT-B-GONE!

(laughing maniacally)

Go ahead, build a mini sentry...

I DARE you

Of course, you lose the luxury of splash damage,

and without splash damage

I wouldn't be getting kills like these:

Scout: HAH! You can't hit what ain't there!

(Extremely dramatic music)

SOLDIER NO!

Scout: AGGH! I'm dead.

But you know what? Forget labels!

What you might call "cheap and easy splash damage," I call:

After playing enough Soldier, you may start to see splash damage differently...

...among other things...

but one thing never changes:

You have a rocket launcher, and you will NEVER...

EVER stop improving with it.

So get out there and put it to good use.

and while you're at it, put some rockets where the sun don't shine!

Soldier!

DO NOT.

SHOOT.

MY ASS!

(Scout screams)

Hello there everyone!

This video went through many rewrites and re-edits that I wouldn't have had the time for without the support of my amazing patrons.

I also now have a non-intrusive sponsorship with a VPN!

So if you randomly need a VPN, you can support me that way too in the description

Of course at the end of the day it's support enough that you watched my video. Thank you

For more infomation >> How it FEELS to Play Soldier in TF2 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

You've Been Pooping WRONG Your Whole Life - Duration: 3:08.

According to scientists, you've been pooping wrong your whole life, in fact, the way you

are probably pooping is bad for your health, and I'm going to tell you why, here for

you on IO.

Welcome back to IO, I'm charlotte dobre.

If you need a place to get your news on youtube, subscribe to IO right friggin now.

I promise all our stories are not about poop.

Just like..10 percent of them.

Also, raise your hand in the comments if you're pooping while watching this video.

caman I know you are.

Everybody poops and if you live in the west, your toilet looks like this.

But there are 1.2 billion people on planet earth who do not use this kind of toilet.

They squat, usually over a hole or a toilet that's very close to the ground.

You have probably gone somewhere on vacation in certain parts of Europe or asia and had

to use a public restroom.

You might think, well toilets are different in those countries because they are 3rd world

countries and things are better in first world countries, or even, dare I say it, civilized.

To that I say, Think again.

The people in the 3rd world who squat, are actually the ones pooping properly, and its

everybody else that is pooping wrong.

Don't believe me?

Its literally nature.

Humans are supposed to squat when we poop.

See, when we sit down, or stand up, theres this thing in our lower gut that stops us

from just pooping without warning.

But that also means that the muscles in our gut have to be strained in order to push poop

out.

But when we squat, our gut actually changes shape.

The puborecticalis muscle is controlled by posture.

When we squat It straightens out so that there is a 'direct path', if you will.

Squatting might not feel like the right way to do it because, lets face it, it's a little

weird.

We have been taught from a very young age how to use a toilet, and it definitely doesn't

include perching on top of it.

But there are real health benefits to squatting Squatting decreases your chances of developing

diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome.

In places where people squat, there are far fewer instances of both of these conditions.

There are even studies that link sitting to appendicitis and even cancer.

If the health benefits aren't reason enough for you to switch up your pooping style, consider

this.

Squatting actually reduces the time you spend pooping, from 130 seconds on average to 50

seconds.

Ok so what if you don't wanna perch like a dog, is there another way.

Please let there be another way.

If you're not into climbing on top of the toilet and perching, experts recommend that

you get a little stool to put your feet on in front of the bowl.

The stool gives you the recommended shape, without having to get on top of the toilet.

Do you plan to poop differently after what I have just told you?

Are you trying it right now.

Let me know in those comments.

Im actually pretty sick of talking about pooping so im gonna change the subject and respond

to some comments.

Aviccii legends never die – charlotte I am so sorry I….I am a squash.

Don't tell anyone but…im a yam.

A yam I am.

Adog – ur like my teacher.

A savage Instinctively Chelsea – Legend Has it if

you peel a potato at midnight charlotte pops up and gives you a fortune….i mean shes

not wrong The video is over, if you wanna stay on this

channel, check out this video, or this playlist.

And obviously if you enjoyed this video make sure you show this channel some love by smashing

the thumbs up and subscribing to IO for all your news.

That's it for me and I'll see you in the next Io video.

For more infomation >> You've Been Pooping WRONG Your Whole Life - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Argentina vs France Highlight 2018 | আর্জেন্টাইনদের কান্না | ELJ tv - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> Argentina vs France Highlight 2018 | আর্জেন্টাইনদের কান্না | ELJ tv - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

LIONEL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER EVER??? - JosephA - Duration: 5:46.

Hey what's going on!!! How you doing guys!!! My name is Joseph Angel

And in today's video I'm going to be reacting to a new video a friend of mine recommended me about Lionel Messi

I don't usually react to videos because my face when I react videos is like...

Pretty normal, I'm not faking or pretending to be someone who I'm not

Like: "Oh my God, look at what's happening in the video" No, no, no, I'm totally normal

But this friend recommended me this video a lot. So let's see what it is about

I just watched like some seconds of the video and Also It's in Spanish

So if you don't understand Spanish, I always put the subtitles in German, Russian, French and Portuguese and of course, English

So you can go activate the subtitles and be able to understand all what the guy is saying here

I'll try not to speak that much so you can be reading

So that's it. With this all thing said, let's go into this video

The time has come to take a step further, to take a step forward and place Leo Messi even higher from where he is already

Neither Maradona, nor Pele, nor Cristiano Ronaldo. Soccer comparisons with Messi remain poor

The difference is more and more abysmal and Leo deserves to enter through the big door in the Olympus of the gods of sports history

Messi's goalscoring figures are already at the level of myths like Michael Jordan

A guy capable of scoring 63 points in a game without scoring any three

A guy who revolutionized the NBA, averaging more than 30 points per match at the end of his career

And He marked an era by winning 6 rings with the Chicago Bulls

With his famous slaloms leaving men behind, Leo has risen to the level of the fastest man on Earth.

Usain Bolt pulverized all records with his famous "9.58"

His unmistakable style on the track has made him a myth

Leo has also achieved the status of men as muhammad ali, the best boxing fighter of all time

And a guy who revolutionized the sport with the famous fight against Foreman

And the society with his struggle for the rights of African Americans

With his famous snatches, Leo shares Olympus with the fastest man in the water

A guy who is able to swim only 2 seconds slower than a White Shark

With 48 medals, Michael Phelps has won more Olympic prizes than the Golds that Spain has adding all the games

Leo's Record doesn't stop, filling showcases and showcases like years ago did Michael Schumacher

Who today is fighting for life after an accident

He leaves behind 7 Formula 1 world championships and 97 races crossing the finish line first

Messi keeps shutting people's mouths and making history like 78 years ago Jesse Owens did, winning 4 Gold medals humiliating Hitler himself

Leo continues to write his legend in Europe as Tom Brady does the same in the American fields every year

Because football has fallen short of Leo. Leo has already entered the highest, in the Olympus of the best athletes of all time

Alright, he's absolutely the best player in History. At least for me... I don't know what you guys think

I think everyone has an opinion. I don't know what you guys think, but I think this guy is the best player in History

I don't think there is another player like Lionel Messi. I know there are many good player in history like Michel Platini, Maradona, Pelé and so many others

And right now, Cristiano Ronaldo and other players like Neymar

But comparing all these payers with Lionel Messi is absolutely crazy

I mean, you can't compare these guys Lionel Messi. I think it's going to be very difficult to see another soccer player that plays as good as Lione Messi

Probably. I don't know... Maybe we will, but It's going to be very difficult to overcome this guy and to beat all his records

It's going to be very difficult. I absolutely think this guy is the best player in history

But what I think it's totally insane is the swimmer. What's his name??? Michael Phelps??? Yeah Michael Phelps

What the heck?? 2 seconds slower than a White Shark??? That's really insane

Who swimms at that speed??? Who swimms that fast???

That's crazy. That's totally crazy... I swim like 2 meters and I'm already tired

That's totally insane

So thank you so much guys for watching this video. I hope you really have enjoyed as much as I did

It's very interesting to watch this kind of videos about Lionel Messi

So if you did enjoy the video you can give a LIKE and if you didn't enjoy the video, Give a LIKE too

I'd appreciate a lot if you can tell me in the comments any advice about what you want me to talk about in the next video

or any other video that you want me to react. It would be very cool

So if it's the first time you watch one of my videos, you can SUBSCRIBE, It's totally free

And don't forget to follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER and as always the links will be in the description of the video

So thank you so much for watching and see you in my next video... BYE!!!

For more infomation >> LIONEL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER EVER??? - JosephA - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Still You Turn Me On(Legendado) - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Still You Turn Me On(Legendado) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Metro Exodus E3 Gameplay Trailer magyar felirattal - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Metro Exodus E3 Gameplay Trailer magyar felirattal - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Did you see Paul Pogba's AMAZING gesture to Lionel Messi after France beat Argentina? - Duration: 3:08.

 After an uninspiring run in the group stages, Argentina were lucky to get into the knockout stages of the World Cup

 However, a rampant French side ended the South American side's hopes of making it into the quarter-finals

 Antonine Griezmann fired France ahead with his early spot-kick before Angel Di Maria put them back on level terms just before the break

 And it looked like Argentina's fortunes were changing when Gabriel Mercado diverted a shot from Messi into the back of the net to go 2-1 up after the break

 However, it wasn't long before France bagged an equaliser thanks to Benjamin Pavard's stunning strike

 And 11 minutes later, teenager Kylian Mbappe scored twice in the space of four minutes to make it 4-2

 Despite Sergio Aguero's injury time goal, it wasn't enough to stop Argentina crashing out of the tournament

 And skipper Messi looked devastated at full-time as it meant he once again couldn't get his hands on a trophy on the international stage

 But Manchester United ace Pogba was on hand to console the Barcelona star.  In a classy move by the French midfielder, Pogba was seen hugging Messi after the final whistle

 And fans loved Pogba and Messi's hug. "Fabulous show of respect from Paul Pogba as he consoles Lionel Messi with a hug after France knock Arentina out of the world cup

That's how it's done," one fan wrote. "That Pogba Messi hug was cute," another said

 A third wrote: "Pogba hugs Messi. So cute." 

For more infomation >> Did you see Paul Pogba's AMAZING gesture to Lionel Messi after France beat Argentina? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Self Esteem is Key to Your Career | Hi Tough Cookie - Duration: 1:46.

My friend who worked for a while, suddenly was blamed by his new manager because the

new manager thought he didn't deserve his salary.

I have to say, leave them, stop listening to crap!

You deserve that price, but it's not worth paying for that boss!

Signing a contract, means the recruiter and company all say yes to your price, so they

bought you.

They admire your educational background and you also passed the test and interview, you

beat some candidates so your talent and ability absolutely deserve that price.

There is no need to always blame yourself when somebody scolds you.

Sometimes people in this field don't accept you, that's not because you are nothing.

Sometimes they just don't know your value.

If your classmates don't like you on Facebook, how about creating an open account on Insta?

How many people do you know in your life?

Then, did you know a ton of strangers are waiting for you to introduce yourself?

Some people don't buy you, come on who cares?

If you doubt yourself, then you have already lost this game in your life.

Trust me

Never doubt yourself

Find your own buyer!

Hi, Tough Cookie

For more infomation >> Self Esteem is Key to Your Career | Hi Tough Cookie - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

10 सबसे खतरनाक और अनोखे - 10 Most Craziest World Records of All Time - Duration: 7:13.

Khushi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét