Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

For more infomation >> Only 4 You 👆 Love Special Flipbook 📖 New WhatsApp Status Video - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Car Accident Papillion NE - When Do You Need An Attorney After An Auto Accident?? - Duration: 6:31.

Hey there thanks for joining us again Dr. Rodney White with Sarpy

Chiropractic and this is our third and final video in our auto insurance and

injury series. I'm here with Shawn Benge from State Farm again and he's just

lending us some of his insights. So if you've been watching the first two

videos you'll remember last week we talked about what happens if you go past

your medpay which is basically the insurance that covers all your bodily

injuries, and if you're not at fault we talked about how to collect from the

other insurance company. Now something you've got to look out for that Shawn

touched on was if you're not at fault, you've been rear-ended, let's say you had

to go to hospital, a couple of scans, you've already used all your med pay and

then you come into someone like us because you've got whiplash injuries and

your bill might end up, your total medical expenses could be $6000, $10000,

$20000 whatever it is, the other insurance company of the at-fault person

will tend to want to try and settle with you. So Shawn do you want to run through

with the viewers what normally happens in that case and why? Right well so when

we're talking about an accident and you're not at fault, so you've filed a

claim through another insurance company, many times what they're going to want to

do is they're going to want to settle that claim or finalize that claim as

soon as possible. There's multiple reasons for that obviously is that

they do want to finalize everything and know where they're at as far as what

they owe as far as payments or medical bills. The issue with that is

once you finalize that claim many times that could be the end of payments

that you are going to receive for that. So if someone accepts the settlement

that's it? Well if the claim is closed you would

have to, what you'd have to then do if let's say your back flared up and

in three months or six months down the line and you feel like it's from

that same accident now at this point you're going to have to try to get that

claim reopened which I would think would be difficult. And then the second thing

is obviously you're going to have to prove that now this pain

is from that same accident that maybe happened. Which is hard to

do and so we always recommend to our patients, the science behind whiplash

and these kind of injuries is that up to 12 months as a minimum after an accident,

even if you've been pain free for six months you can still suffer flare-ups of

pain and symptoms from the injuries that occurred, so we recommend to all of

the patients who come to us no matter how long you've been pain free do not

settle or close the case or accept any financial amount until it's been twelve

months, or to us we say since you are pain free for at least twelve months since

the injury. And definitely don't accept (and I'm sure Shawn will attest to this)

if the other insurance company offers you any kind of money, even if it seems

higher than what you'll use they're pretty tricky, they know off their books

the average whiplash treatment and things like that, they'll make it sound

better for you now because they know on the backend it's going to cost them more.

So do you recommend to your clients to never accept a settlement unless they

have been fully released? Well I think yes definitely in a case of bodily

injury you want to discuss that with with your doctor making sure

that he's finally going to sign off on your treatments, yes I think that

they're going to send you a legal piece of paper so unless you're having

an attorney or somebody look at that and really dissect what that means I think

it's best to listen to your doctor and what path he's trying to do

with your treatment. Right so even if a client of yours called you and said hey

Geico Insurance was the other person's insurance, they're offering me a

settlement you would always say no or talk to an attorney?

Yes that's usually what I would say. I would say "Yes I would maybe

hold off on that." Okay and if you ever are in need of an attorney it can be a

tricky minefield - there's a couple of really good personal

injury attorneys that that we do refer to when we need to but the majority of

them we've found it very difficult to work with and people have some trust

issues with them and from their experience I can't disagree with them. So

the times you might need an attorney are when you've been hit by someone else and

their insurance is not wanting to pay or the case is bigger. So Shawn why don't

you let the viewers know what what else can be covered because

most people think my car is covered in an accident and that might be it, some

are now aware they have a med pay to cover bodily injuries, what else

can be covered? Well so with some of the things that an agent and what we are

really concerned about are called liabilities right, so we never know when

something's going to happen at a weather event or an accident or something like

that and talking about an accident you don't know if you're in an

accident who's involved, I mean what kind of vehicle did I hit? Who's driving that

vehicle? Are they injured? What are my responsibilities? Well quite frankly

you know you could hit a Cadillac Escalade, an $80,000 vehicle,

I total that vehicle out, I'm responsible to pay for that vehicle.

That driver could have bodily injury, it could force them to

not be able to work for an extended period of time,

whereas if they're to bring a lawsuit against you now your insurance company

is responsible to the limits that your coverage is and if

it's above that, ultimately you're responsible to make those payments. So

that's one case you would need an attorney and then if we flip that a lot

of people don't know we see people who are in an accident and they can't work

for a certain period of time so you have a right to chase loss of

wages right? Yes. Also pain and suffering, so these are some times where if you do

feel like you need to chase those things that's where a good attorney will help

you. So hopefully you found this series useful? Please share these videos

with anyone you know who has been or might be in an accident because the more

knowledge we have the better armed we are. We appreciate Shawn's time with

these and we'll have his details in the comments below. If you have any insurance

questions don't hesitate to reach out to him, he's our insurance agent we trust

him very implicitly so you're not going to go wrong there. If you have been in an

accident and you're still suffering from injuries then call us if you think we

could help at Sarpy Chiropractic and we'll certainly assess you and see what

we can do. We'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> Car Accident Papillion NE - When Do You Need An Attorney After An Auto Accident?? - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

'You Can Spit Though' ft. Lupe Fiasco Ep. 9 Official Clip | Just Another Immigrant | SHOWTIME - Duration: 2:49.

- I'm Romesh. How you doing? - I'm good.

I think you've been speaking to my publicist.

Thank you very much for sorting out a ticket.

- Um, I do a podcast... - Right.

...called Hip Hop Saved My Life.

It's named after one of Lupe's songs, obviously.

Um, I was wondering if there's any chance I could get a chance

to, like, just ask him

to be on the podcast.

Are you an artist? Do you, like, rap?

I'm really into hip-hop.

Like, I used to do a bit of stuff myself

and things like that, so...

You think you can, like, rap for me?

Uh...

Y'all wanna hear him freestyle?

[woman] Yeah, what-what-what you got?

Shit, you want me to actually do it now?

- Yeah. - Yes!

I can't really rap, so I'm just giving it a go, because...

[man] Spit the bars, my -----

[laughter]

Uh...

♪ My name's Romesh and I'm hot like Tabasco ♪

♪ I'm at the Belasco backstage at Lupe Fiasco ♪

♪ I love Lupe, but Lupe don't know me ♪

♪ So I'm gonna announce and pronounce my name slowly ♪

♪ Romesh Ranganathan, hip-hop is my heaven ♪

♪ An Uber driver told me I look like I work in 7-Eleven ♪

- Bars. - Thank you very much.

♪ I come rotten like a sheep shaggin' some mutton ♪

♪ My style is super memorable, your style is soon forgotten ♪

♪ It's not on, I rock on ♪

♪ Any track I drop on ♪

♪ Scary like a prison guard about to strap his cock on ♪

♪ But facing away ♪

♪ I come wicked, like the devil's ejaculate ♪

♪ The immaculate conception of my form is uncompassionate ♪

♪ To mediocrity, hypocrisy, or monotony ♪

♪ Stepping to me first in this cypher is false economy ♪

♪ Ask your friends about me ♪

♪ They'll tell you that I'm the nicest ♪

♪ I'm MC Colonel Sanders ♪

♪ I've got flavor like 11 herbs and spices ♪

- [cheering] - [man] Whoo!

[Romesh] Thank you, that's it. That's all I've got.

- [cheers and applause] - Cheers, mate.

[Ben] You were surprisingly good.

[Romesh] Thank you.

[Ben] You were quite lucky that

the venue was called Belasco.

Correct.

Also lucky

that one of my favorite hot sauces is Tabasco.

[Romesh] Thank you. Holy shit.

[laughter]

Oh, shit, what's up, bro?

- How you doing? - [Lupe] What's up, man?

- What's your name? - Romesh.

- Romesh? - Yes, um...

I do a podcast that's named after one of your tunes,

Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Okay, okay. Thank you.

And it would be an absolute honor

if you'd be on it, man. That'd be amazing.

I don't know, man. Um...

I got my mum--uh, my mum was the last guest on it,

to be honest with you, 'cause she likes it.

[laughter]

But she can't really spit, so...

But you can spit, though.

- Uh, well, I gave it a go. - [Lupe] You got some bars.

- You got a little bar. - I used to do a bit, you know.

So look, I jump on on your show.

You come on my show, yeah?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét