Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hello Flabbergasters and happy Pride month!

So for this years' pride, I got together with a few of my friends and made a few new friends

and together we created something special.

So without any further ado, let the magic begin!

It's not easy to be gay, you know...

Things are getting easier with time, but it's still not easy.

There is still prejudice, homophobic people...

So, pride for me is a very strong and powerful word.

It got me through a lot of hard times...

I love and appreciate all humans...

I don't know, I just like people for people.

I don't think that gender matters...

We are together, you are not alone.

Spread the love.

You are amazing, you are loved...

Be true to who you are.

A little heart...

It's your life.

I think most of the time, if there is a question, that's something I wouldn't ask myself, it's

usually out of a lack of information or something like that.

I think identifying with something is a really big thing, it's something relative to the

person and to the circumstances.

I do feel attracted to the opposite sex, however, I love and appreciate all humans and I value

all healthy and responsible relationships and all kinds of love.

I identify as pansexual.

We identify ourselves as gay, we are a gay couple.

I identify as pansexual.

I identify as post-op, androgynous, trans-female, pansexual, maybe non-binary.

I don't really choose to identify as anything specific.

If I had to, I guess I would say pansexual.

Because, I don't know, I just like people for people.

I don't think gender matters.

I identify as a lesbian.

I haven't always identified as a lesbian, I struggled with it for a while.

It was hard for me at first, because I didn't know how it works, which is sad, because it

doesn't really work any way, it's however you want it to work.

I'd say one of the most annoying things is, when people call me greedy or undecisive or

they say: Oh, this is just a phase.

It just feels like people are not accepting you and that they're not recognising or taking

serious who you are and how you express or identify yourself.

You're too cute to be a lesbian.

Now, that is so far from being accurate, that it infuriates me.

Just because someone is more attractive than someone else or has qualities that are different

than someone else, doesn't mean that they're more or less a lesbian.

Yeah, that doesn't even make sense.

I know...

The most annoying question, me being transgender is, have you had the operation yet?

Not every transgender would go for an operation and neither do they have to.

The position.

If I'm top or bottom.

It's really annoying, because it doesn't matter.

Why would people want to know that?

It's very personal.

So, guys, common, don't do that..

It's horrible.

I was too young to know what I wanted and as I got older, when they couldn't say I was

too young anymore, they decided to tell me that, I hadn't found the right guy yet.

I haven't felt this personally, but there is something, that pops into my mind whenever

I think of a comment that is made in some conversations, when you're just talking about

people.

It is that, when someone comments something like: Oh, you know what?

He's gay or she's gay.

And then I think like, you know, what's the point of what you just said?

You know, that comment doesn't add anything to the conversation I think and I do find

that annoying, because I don't think it has any point, to point that out.

Sometimes people ask: Who's the man and who's the woman?

Or who's the wife and who's the husband?

And that is not great aswell, at all.

It's a gay relationship, we're both men...

How are you all of a sudden gay or a lesbian?

How do you like girls all of a sudden, basically.

It's not like I just all of a sudden decided to change my sexuality.

It's like, I just met this girl and I loved who she was, I loved her as a person.

It's not something that just changes in you, it was probably always in me all along, but

I didn't know until I met her.

Literally just being proud, of who you are, of who you love, of what you do, just literally

being proud of everything that your life is and everything that you stand for, no matter

what other people think.

That's all it's about.

Pride means to me being happy with who I am.

Pride started years ago by trans-women of color as a protest and it will be a protest

until everyone is being seen as equal to each other.

The gay pride is a special moment, where we are together.

Everyone the same vibe, fighting for the same thing.

You know, we want the same rights for everyone.

Pride for me is not being ashamed of who you are and happily showing it to the world.

Being happy with myself and being able to represent other people like me, whether it's

just in the pansexual community or anyone else that identifies as something else.

So, pride for me is a very strong and powerful word.

It got me through a lot of hard times.

In times where I was doubting myself, I would always just use that word to bring me back

up and just know that, it's this cloud of energy.

This cloud of energy, that's just like love and happiness.

It means standing up and speaking out for equality and for love and for everyone just

being human and not discriminating each other, because of our nationality or skin-color or

our sex or gender or whatever it is, but to just accept and love each other.

I think for me it's a moment to not only fight for things that haven't been conquered yet,

but it's also a celebratory moment, to celebrate what has been accomplished already.

My biggest challenge was being kicked out of the closet and not getting the support

that I wanted, from the people that I told and my advice is, if you're being kicked out

of the closet, I know it sucks and timing wasn't yours and it's not what you wanted,

but you're out and you wont have to worry about, when am I gonna tell them and how's

this gonna work and how am I gonna do this?

To help other people, especially people, that aren't out.

Sometimes it's difficult, everyone has their own story.

So, we need to respect that and help each other.

Accepting everything for myself.

Because we all have this image when we're younger, of how our future is going to be.

Like, married with kids, married to a man with kids, you know what I mean...

So, just thinking that, that is what my life had to be and then realising that it probably

wont was hard, definitely at first.

Knowing that my parents probably had that thought for me, all growing up, like they

had a future planned out for me.

And obviously knowing that, I'm not gonna be that for them, that was definitely hard

for me to accept and I guess my advice is, because I'm pretty sure, everyone will go

through that, is, honestly time heals all, let me just say.

It takes time to accept that, just give yourself it, you don't have to accept it and be ok

with it right away, but as long as you're with someone that you love and if you have

parents that who are loving and understanding, none of it matters.

Nothing that you thought you had planned matters.

When I told my grandparents and they said: Well, that's fine and you can bring your girlfriend

around, but we don't have to tell the neighbours who she is.

In the first instance, it was really hurtful to me, but then I realized, that they're just

a different generation and they didn't love or accept me any way less than before.

It's just that they're a different generation and the area that they live in and the generation

they're in, is just not as open and forward thinking as my generation is.

So the advice I would give someone is, don't always take it personal.

It's not always something against you or directly related to you.

I was pretty lucky and didn't have a difficult time at all, if I'm totally honest.

And I think maybe my biggest challenge is remembering, that not everybody had that experience

and maybe being more understanding and trying to do, I suppose more to help other people

in a difficult situation.

And the advice I would give to anyone who is maybe going through that or is going through

the process of coming out or discovering themselves or maybe beginning to identify, not to be

afraid and to do what you feel and to kind of follow what you're feeling, regardless

of what you might think other people think or what you maybe may hear.

Because you're not on your own.

Exactly.

I must say that personally and fortunately I haven't experienced any challenge myself,

but I'm very much aware that there are challenges and they probably will continue

But as we all are part of a family, I need to make sure that, everyone understands, that

we're here to support each other and hopefully these challenges are reduced in the future.

The hardest thing for me was soccer, because I was going into a college, where we all showered

together, we all had the same locker rooms, we had everything like that.

So of course, you have this stigma, that if you have someone gay in there, they're looking

at everyone.

So you just feel uncomfortable yourself and so I was afraid to come out before I met my

Team.

I struggled with that a lot, because of the fear that they were gonna look at me different,

just because of who I like.

So some advice is, it's not how you think it is gonna play out.

I don't wanna say it's all in your head, but it's just like, once you get past that point

of just being like: Ok, I am who I am and if you are very close with your teammates

or anything like that, just tell them, just confide in at least one person, that's the

thing that helped me the most.

My biggest challenge was, how to tell my parents.

I knew I was different, when I was 8 years old, yet it still took me about 20years before

coming out to them.

I wish I had done it sooner.

The best advice I would give to others is: be true to who you are, be yourself, it's

your life, make the most of it.

No matter where you are, no matter who you are, you are amazing just the way you are,

you are loved and don't let anyone tell you any different.

That's the message guys.

Ok, we are all together and be happy, be yourself and we are together.

Thank you.

And also a big thank you to everyone who participated in this video, I have linked all their information

down in the description below, so go and check them out.

Thank you so much for watching and as always, don't forget to do awesome.

For more infomation >> Pride month 2018 message: Spread the love - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

Why Have I Not Been Uploading? - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Why Have I Not Been Uploading? - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

MaNga Yad Eller NEW Turkish Rock Reaction | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> MaNga Yad Eller NEW Turkish Rock Reaction | Jay & Rengin - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images - Duration: 0:52.

NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images

For more infomation >> NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

You think you script your narrative, when in fact it scripts you | Stanley Fish on Language - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> You think you script your narrative, when in fact it scripts you | Stanley Fish on Language - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

[Underpass rapping] - Matter (쇼미더머니7 지원영상) (I Thought About Killing You Beat) - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> [Underpass rapping] - Matter (쇼미더머니7 지원영상) (I Thought About Killing You Beat) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 777 - How to complete Level 777 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:07.

"How to complete Level 777 on Homescapes"

"How to beat Level 777 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 777 - How to complete Level 777 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sing Snow white and 7 dwarfs finger family song | Daddy finger sing - Duration: 0:54.

Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Sing Snow white and 7 dwarfs finger family song | Daddy finger sing - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

JUST AN USUAL DINNER FROM 7/11!!! - Duration: 6:48.

i choice.....s

hey wahts up.... wait again!

hey wahts up guys!

im hiromu!

hey hats up guys

im hiromu!

how are you? im good!

tonight we are going to eat something from a convenience store!

7/11 !!!

lets see....

well well well well...

gyoza dumpling

A bowl of rice topped with fluffy egged slices of deep-fried chicken.

japanese noodle YAKOSOBA

starchy noodle

im going with this!!

i choice this starchy noodle!

what about drink?

green tea green tea...

which one are you going to take?

AYATAKA!

take it off

feels hot!

they put it in the microwave

ITADAKIMASU

as you guys know

you can make sounds

when you eat noodle stuff in japan

dont they look some idol???

do they?

7/11 is the best!!

do you like it???

yes

yummy!!!!

i am a salary man

i usually

can i try it again?

i usually eat from...

one more lol

i usually eat lunch or dinner from a convenience store!

because im tired every day!

i feel like i want to ....

i feel like i want to sing a song!

what did you say?

im going to

i am going to sing

im going to sing from Titanic

is it okay?

yes yes!

can i sing here??

noooo this is not the one

nooo this was right lol

im gonna do it again

this is how you do it!

thank you for watching

from please??

yes

nuh from if you like..

if you like this video?

if you like this video

please give me thumbs up

subscribe

turn on

turn on notofication

can you say it?

turn on notifications

notification?

turn on notification

see you next saturday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét