Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

This is red, the color red, red,red,red,

This is red, the color red, red,red,red,

do you know what color it is, this is red

This is blue the color blue, blue, blue, blue,

This is blue, The color blue, blue,blue,blue,

do you know what color it is, this is blue,

this is green, the color green, green, green,green

this is green, color green, green, green,green,

do you know what color it is, this is green ,

This is yellow, the color yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow,

do you know what color it is, this is yellow,

This is white, the color white, white, white, white

do you know what color it is, this is white,

Thise is grey ,the color grey, grey,grey,grey,

Do you know what color it is, this is grey,

Thise is black, the color black, black, black,black,

Do you know, what color it is, this is black,

For more infomation >> Colors Song for children and kids. Do you know what color it is, this is red... - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Ruffle Hem Pant - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Ruffle Hem Pant - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

263 BILL BACARDI #121 CHALLENGE LOCK, GANZUADO, SPP & GUTTED sub eng - Duration: 11:53.

Hello guys, welcome back again

today I have for you a lock that my friend Foxxy sends me, redcatimaging,

thank you very much Foxxy,

It is a lock that makes me very excited

is modified by Bill Bacardi

Bill is a great picker, he has a YouTube channel that I love,

if you do not know him, you should visit his channel

I will leave a link in the video description

and this lock is very special because

because it is a dimple challenge lock

you see very few,

there it is

works perfect, smooth

it is number 121

from Bill

I have never tried a Bill lock,

I have not tried to open this lock yet, I do not know how it will behave

these Iseo originally carry spools,

but being modified,

we will not know

until we try to pick it

the biting, as you see, is very pretty

a very long sixth

a very long third also

the rest are very short,

can give pretty game

and as I tell you, I do not know what it will take inside

or how is it going to behave

let's try to pick it

and if we get it, we take it apart

and we see what it has inside

let´s see

I'm going to use

let's see, yes, this tensor of a cheap Chinese set

there it is

and this pick

it's a Goso pick that I get modified the flag,

is to enter from the left

let´s see

slight tension, let's start with light tension and see how it behaves

let´s do it

first nothing

second

is binding

there it is, it make a click

third is binding

make one click

fourth is binding

make one click, is set in false set, third one click

I'm going to increase the tension a little

first is binding

there it is, one click

second nothing

third is binding

bind more

No, I think I've overset it, I'm going to release tension

there it is, first, second

third one click

fourth nothing, fifth is binding

make a click

sixth is binding

one click

I think I've had overset it, I elease tension

I go from the beginning, there, I touched one pin, I think it was the third

First

second are set

third is set

the third

gives a little strange feedback

fourth and fifth seem set, sixth is binding

there it is, it make a click

third, I think it can be...

there it is, when you touch the third one, the lock opens

there is something strange in the third

that gives the feeling of binding, but it is overset

yes 3rd and 6th were the longest,

something is there, let's see what it is

let's take it apart

as we have the key we are going to close, yes, it works

I'm very curious to know what's there, and especially in the third

the rest have spool behave

we are going to gut it, we see that it is inside

Let's see

well, very very interesting

first of all let's see the plug,

the first chamber is smooth

the second, third and fifth are countermilled

they're milled to snag the spools

and fourth and sixth are threaded

very very nice work

has not left any burrs

very pretty

milling and threading

it's cool,

has not modified practically anything in the mouth of the chamber

let's see now the key pins

let's see especially that third

first, second and fifth are the original key pins

they are standard they do not haven nothing

the third is strongly bevelled so that it easily overset

strongly beveled

the fourth is a double serrated, very very cool

matches this threading

and the sixth one, that I think I've overset too, the sixth, and I had to release tension

It is a double serrated, it would be a trap to overset it and to get stuck

and do not go back to its site

very very cool, I love the locks

with very specific and simple modifications, with one or two traps,

without a lot of different types of pins

but with a clear intention how is this

in which it is sought to overset the third, and it does very well, I have overset it, I think a couple of times,

and that you go to the sixth and stay hung

pretty cool

this is the one that gave me a strange feedback

I was oversetting the pin, it's nice, I really like it

as for the driver pins...

first, fourth and fifth I think they are the commercial spools, the Iseo originals

the second one is a homemade spool, very nice, very well done

matches the milling

to get hooked

ops! sorry, there it is

would get hooked on the milling, it's very well thought

the third one is a serrated, this is one of the traps to overset the pin

the sixth would also be a serrated, that matches the threading

it also overset very easy, very nice, very nice

thank you very much Foxxy for sending me this lock, is very interesting,

thank you very much Bill for your work, congratulations, I liked it a lot and I fell into the trap

I was lucky to open this lock quite fast,

and not have had to start over, because if I had overset more the sixth, it would have been hanged

and this has been the picking of this

Iseo modified by Bill Bacardi, number 121,

I hope you liked it, that it will be useful

and thank you very much for your time bye

For more infomation >> 263 BILL BACARDI #121 CHALLENGE LOCK, GANZUADO, SPP & GUTTED sub eng - Duration: 11:53.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Ruffle Hem Maxi Dress - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Ruffle Hem Maxi Dress - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

How do you feel true love for someone | Love without stories - Duration: 3:47.

hi my name is Maurice Kok author of the book the journey of an ascended master

and in this video I'm going to share with you how to know and feel when it's

true love between you and someone so stay tuned me and my wife we have had

this question many times from people who want to know how you know and how do you

feel it's true love what you have for someone and you're not reacting on some

aspect some personality or some believe someone has so let me share something

most of us we fall on people because it is a perfect fit for us in that moment

it's like we're not totally whole ourselves and they fill up all the gaps

all the holes in our body in our system the other person is filling it all up

for you but how do you know it's not like that how do you know it's not

really that they filling up you just just to be there and to make you whole

you only know when you really truly love someone and I'm speaking out of

experience for me I really know it because the moment you are in your

center point the moment you are totally free from yourself from everything

around you totally you you are in your center point by taking a couple of deep

breaths you invite that person in you strip away all the acts everything they

believe everything what's define them around them and you look into the core

look into the just the essence the presence

would you like to spend the rest of your life with this presence even if there is

nothing because we stripped everything around it and you feel that hard

connection between you and the other one this means that you have found the one

we will truly love not to be fully connected with but to be separate free

and walking together so you can fully

love each other without any conditions so this is how you know and feel how you

truly love someone so try it out yourself

with the one you love and find out if it is true love for you so if you liked my

video thumbs up share it with your friends and don't forget to subscribe to

my youtube channel because if you already have noticed probably I'm

sharing a lot these days and I'm going to continue sharing for days and weeks

and months and even maybe years every single day with new content with new

experiences for you to step into your freedom and to become the one we truly

are so thank you

For more infomation >> How do you feel true love for someone | Love without stories - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

$uicideboy$ - Praisethedevil 3D - Duration: 1:47.

[Yung $carecrow] bitches at my burial

trying to touch

$lick so grey, no running blood

skull two feet he's covered up with dead vines, crows, and liquid tuss

suicidal holocaust

for the dead i shed a tear

cut fuck boys from ear to ear

you never see me creeping near

triple six

lord infamous

dedicate my soul to he

the scarecrow that had birthed me

screaming Ricky rip

creep like Koopsta

trizzy trick

the devil's playground in my head

live through me until i am dead

new orleans born but memphis bred

[Yung Mutt] i know motherfuckers wanna be grey

burn a cig in your wrist cauterize your fuckin' vein

what a shame fuck boy think he know the game but he don't know shit

cut off his head, hand his body to $lick

told him "do something with this"

burn it into ash

no, put him in a ditch

put him in the trash

even in death he ain't shit

bitch boy didn't even make the motherfucking list

and Ruby still ceases to exist

a whisper in the wind

a whisper on your bitch's lips

spill two drinks for the demons and sins

i committed to nothing but i committed nonetheless

six wishes for death

holding my breath i got six digits

no seventh number except for my residence

bitch i'm not heaven sent not sent to heaven

got sixes and crucifixes

praisethedevil

For more infomation >> $uicideboy$ - Praisethedevil 3D - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

SCRAWLRBOX JUNE 2018- TWISTED REALITY - Duration: 16:30.

Hey guys Hristina here and look what I have! it's the scrawlrbox for the month

of June and full confession I've already opened the box I've seen the supplies. I

even tested some of the supplies and I recorded it for you and then I lost the

footage so now I'm recording it again so if anything looks a bit messed up it is

because I've already played with some of the stuff a little bit. But anyway I'm

not going to make this introduction any longer and I'm just going to show you

what's in the box. Now, every month I try to start with the print that comes in

the box and this month's print is absolutely brilliant. How cool is this!?!

The pops of color and just the style is unbelievable. It reminds me of this

thing that I was watching on Cartoon Network growing up it was called Foster

Home for Imaginary Friends or something. This is the name of the artist,

uk-based artist and here is his social media if you want to check out more of

his work but really really cool piece probably one of my favorite that we've

received. Now the next item it's a sheet of vellum and it's not even mentioned

and the little information cards they give you but there is a sheet of vellum

in the box and this is not the size it comes in it was a regular a5 size but

because I played around with the edges thinking that I was recording I had to

then trim that so you know to kind of show you everything and do all the tests

with you the next thing that came in the box is this it's a pack of pencil paper

and all of the brands and products are going to be listed in the description

which the description of the video because I'm terrible at pronouncing

names but that's the person or brand that makes that paper and you get ten

sheets a five 220 GSM you what's cool about this is that you get five sheets

that are smooth and five sheets that are rough paper so I'm going to show you

that closely when we look at the products and how they perform

the next thing in the Box is this zig pen for writing on vellum and I feel

like that's an item that's gonna be hit or miss with a lot of people not many

people that I know that the art do a lot of work on vellum but I personally find

this useful because I happen to work on vellum sometimes so I'm curious to see

how this is going to perform and again by zinc we have a 2-way glue which again

I feel like some people are gonna be like well that's not really an art

supply I'm personally happy with it because I

know I have projects to use this on but if you are into paper piecing or maybe

some sort of mixed media art and you like to add little embellishments or

something to your canvases at the end I feel like this will potentially work for

you and then we have this which is a perfection

eraser pencil by faber castell and as you can see you get two sites to it so

the pink site here is supposed to be very good for erasing color pencils and

graphite and the white side is supposed to be very good for erasing ink at least

that's what the little information card says we're gonna taste that and see how

it works and last but not least and probably my favorite item that we've

ever received in a score box are these these are chameleon pencils and I've

never tried them before but they're just so cool you get five pens but then you

are getting 10 shades so it's just such a compact way to make color pencils I

feel like and it's so convenient that you get a darker shade in a lighter

shade or understand same pens also I feel like this is going to make coloring

Oh easier but again we're gonna taste them

see how they all perform so the last thing that they have to show you is what

the team for the month is and the team is twisted reality so we're going to

create an artwork with our supplies and this team at the end of this video but

now we're going to jump into actually testing the supplies and seeing how they

perform I'm going to start with the vellum and the pen that we have so the

Zig pain for vellum comes with two different tips you get a plastic pen

like tip on one side and you get a bullet tip on the other and what I'm

gonna do is I'm gonna write my name once and then I'm going to simulate a mistake

by dragging my hand across it because that's what sometimes happens and you

smudge everything and then I'm gonna write my name again and let it dry for a

few seconds and do this much taste after so this is this is what happens if you

immediately make a mistake and go over your line as you can see there is as

much not quite as much as you get with other pens or similar on vellum but

let's try if I write my name again and I'll just leave it here for a few

seconds to dry it's pretty impressive that is performing this well on vellum

to be honest usually I have less work than this with pens on film but see the

second time around there is still a tiny bit of smudging now that I've let it dry

for a tiny bit of time but it's much better so we're gonna play around with

this a bit more I wouldn't say that it's a hundred percent foolproof and you'll

never get as much on them but films are very tricky surface to work on so I

can't exactly say that this is a favor anything next we have the pencil paper

and as I said you get smooth paper which is this one here

and this is very similar to cardstock that you might use for coloring with

alcohol markers in fact is freakishly similar to the one that I'm using and

then the rough side the rough paper if you look at it and if you can see the

texture it's kind of like um almost watercolor Lee watercolor paper type of

texture but definitely not quite as rough so that's really nice I personally

prefer too well not preferred but I personally have used more of rough paper

for my color pencil so I'm probably going to use the smooth one for this

video for the final artwork but what we're gonna do right now is taste on a

piece of the rough paper how the pencils are actually performing I'm gonna get

one of the darker shades so what I think is cool about these things

is I move this valve out of the way what I think is cool is that you get three

different shades of the same color in one pencil so what you can do is you can

start with a darker color and be a bit more firm with it and then you can lower

the amount of pressure you're putting into coloring and then when you're done

with the darker shade you can overlap here where your pressure with the darker

shade was lower you can go over that with your light shade and then you can

extend the light shade over to the left and you get a beautiful transition

between the two colors and obviously as everything else it takes a little bit of

practice but I'm gonna taste all of the pencils and I'm gonna show you what they

look like swatched on the paper this is what all of the colors look like

swatched they're really beautiful and I'm really impressed with the selection

of colors that we've received and I think all the shades work very well

together and I really enjoy them on this paper they seem to be a fairly good

quality pencils are not by no means an expert on color pencils I used to use

them a lot in the past I haven't really been that focused on them for a few

years now I really enjoy these pencils so what I

want to do next is I want to try every erase what was the name of it the

perfection eraser pencil and I am going to try it with one of the darker colors

we might as well you know go crazy with this so I'm just going to try and erase

a line straight through the middle of this and I'm fairly impressed that is

pretty cool it doesn't remove the color a hundred percent as you can see there

are some traces of it but it's definitely something and if you haven't

pressed with your pencil like a beast you're probably gonna get better results

I'm gonna try and see how it's gonna work with graphite so I'm just gonna do

a little gradient like this and we're gonna see how it performs with that so

again I'm just gonna try to erase a line down the middle and again it doesn't

erase a hundred percent but it's doing a fairly decent job if we just have a

normal line from sketching or something

is handling that pretty well also the one things that I noticed about

this paper but to be honest it happens when you're working with pencils is that

you get a bunch of smudges on the paper you can absolutely use the vellum under

your hand to protect your page but have different plans for the vellum so I'm

not gonna use it for that I'm gonna try the eraser pencil with some ink now so

I'm just going to use a copic multiliner and I'm just gonna draw a line and I'm

gonna see how that's gonna work I mean it's not really working let's be

honest maybe it's the type of ink that I'm using right so what I did just now

was I checked some reviews of the product online some of the tutorials I

was looking for someone on YouTube who's tested this and who shows how to use the

site that's supposed to be able to erase ink because I'm not sure if it's fair to

put it to a test against the copic multiliner I just don't know but what I

found out through trial and error is that this works a lot better if instead

of going like this you go like this and kind of fold the line the jury racing

like that and it's definitely lifting some of the ink is not moving at a

hundred percent but there is definitely us at all different it one last thing

that is left to show you is the glue pain when it arrives and you first open

it from the box the tip is going to be white how you make the glue flow is you

treat it kind of like a pasta pen you would press it against your page a few

times until you see the nib turning blue and the blue is the actual weight glue

in the pen and then you're just going to put a small amount in the area where you

need it and it will eventually turn clear so depending on what you want to

use this glue before you ask you I assume you can use it straight like that

or you can let it become clear where it's going to be less sticky and you can

use it to like temporarily attach stuff from what I gather but we are going to

use it in the actual artwork that I'm going to create so the real test will be

really when I do the artwork throughout the process of working on the

so art piece for this month's challenge I realized that I'm really happy with

all the supplies that came in the box I personally don't really care for the

smooth pencil paper my personal preference

turns out is a rougher texture for color pencils but I can't see the paper itself

is bad I think I'm just gonna use it with markers at least try to use it with

markers I don't enjoy it for pencils but again might just be a personal

preference the pencils I really love I like the concept I like the way that

they work I'm sure if you have more colors it's going to be easier to create

better blend and to be honest I was kind of annoyed with a paper and with the

fact that my camera was giving me troubles so I was just not in the

greatest mood while I was working at this which is a shame because I'm now

looking at the piece and I don't think it's bad but I just can't say that I

liked it because it was so difficult to film it and I'm so annoyed I lost so

much footage I was trying to film this video for you guys but what I wanted to

do is on the piece of paper that I'm coloring

I created this frame that has a slight kind of like underwater feeling a little

bit of pirate team maybe so I wanted to do that and then I cut out that keyhole

shape that you see in the middle so I have this frame that's super colorful

and then I stuck the piece of vellum to the back of that colorful frame and I

used the vellum pen onto my paper as well I actually unlike outlined

everything with it because I first started off with outlining the keyhole

and then I felt like the black was so dominant I need a child somewhere else

so I just outlined everything with it which I'm not sure I loved but I did it

anyway so yeah I used the vellum pen onto the vellum obviously and I just

continued kind of the image and I have this girl that it's kind of looking

through this keyhole and she has this I patch like a pirate but I wanted to

make it look like kaleidoscope but then that didn't quite work out

because I was kind of annoyed at everything and I kind of rushed through

it and it's all sorts of weird and messed up but anyway I think the idea

was kind of kid to have the vellum as a very kind of black and white and then to

have the colourful frame and like the tentacles kind of turning from here into

tentacles when she kind of comes to that frame of colour I don't know I don't

think I did a great job at explaining this but that's what the idea was and as

I said I'd like the supplies I don't think there's absolutely anything wrong

with the supplies they're definitely all things that I'm going to use I'm most

excited about the pencils I'm least excited about the smooth paper but if it

works with markers I'll be absolutely happy with that and I actually really

loved the team for this month's challenge so I really hope you enjoyed

this video guys and you liked the artwork that I created it was a big big

struggle but hopefully it was worth it let me know what you think in the

comment section down below like this video if you enjoyed it subscribe to my

channel if you haven't already and I'll see you next week guys bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét