Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Have you ever wondered how many times Bloodmagic is used in Game of Thrones?

Why is it so important and what role it will play in season 8?

Stay tuned to find out...

Hello Everyone.

Welcome to UBM.

Your one stop for book and TV series reviews.

I post new videos every Saturday at 07:00 pm IST or at 09:30 am EST.

So make sure to subscribe this channel and also click on the bell icon to get notifications

from my channel.

You can also help my channel grow by joining me on Patreon at patreon.com/ultimatebookmaniacs.

And I want to thank you Aaron Arguelles for contributing to my channel.

Blood magic or blood sorcery is a type of magic rooted in blood.

In the books, Qyburn tells Cersei, "Bloodmagic is the darkest kind of sorcery.

Some say, it is the most powerful as well."

Around 1376 to 1521 AD, Aztecs used blood and sacrifice frequently as an offering to

the Sun God.

The Aztecs saw death as part of life, just like birth and believed that the supply of

ritual blood will maintain plentiful fertile crops and will aid in the continuation of

the Aztec World.

Dying for their God was an act of honour for them.

So they sacrificed fresh blooded sacrificial victims to the Sun God to get plentiful crops

and healthy long lives.

Is it just me, or does the Aztec's beliefs seem a LOT like Melisandre's beliefs?

In the books, when Stannis's army sails for the wall, Melisandre sacrifices Alester

Florent to R'hollor to get favourable winds for the voyage north.

She believes that the Lord of Light cherishes the innocent, that there is no sacrifice more

precious.

She is afraid to dream as she believes that sleep is a little death, dreams the whispering

of the Others.

In the books she thinks "She would sooner sit bathed in the ruddy glow of her red lords'

blessed flames, her cheeks flushed by the wash of heat as if by a lover's kisses."

Blood magic has been used many times in this series in both books and the show, and the

reason I am discussing bloodmagic is because I believe that it will play a very important

role in season 8.

So let's take a look at the blood magic used in the show first.

In season 1, when Drogo was dying from his wounds, Dany asks Mirri to save him.

Mirri kills Drogo's stallion and Rhaego, saying "Only death may pay for life."

She saves Drogo's life but he is in a catatonic state.

This gives Dany an idea on how to hatch the eggs.

She knows she can bring life to her dragon eggs by paying with three lives.

In the books, when Dany builds a pyre, puts Drogo's and his horse's body on it, and

binds Mirri to the pyre, Mirri tells her that without the spells, the Blood is nothing.

When Dany burns them all, she is able to hatch the dragon eggs.

But if without the spells, the blood is nothing, how was she able to use the blood magic?

I think that's where the symbols come in.

She didn't need the spell because she had the symbol, just like Leaf and the Night King.

There's power in these symbols.

I'll discuss all these symbols in detail in a separate video.

Anyways, so this blood magic ritual brought the dragons back into the world for the first

time in more than a hundred years.

Magic had started fading from the world when the last dragons have died, and it started

coming back when Dany's dragons were born again.

I have a feeling that it's all connected somehow.

In season 2, Varys tells Tyrion the story of how he became the eunuch and how he came

to Westeros.

His body parts were thrown into fire as a sacrifice either to R'hollor or to the Great

Other.

I think it might be counted as a blood magic ritual, but I can't be sure.

What I do know is it's also similar to the Aztecs rituals.

Their rituals also included offering the hearts of the sacrificial victims to the sun God.

A body part is offered to the Gods in both cases.

Anyways, As I had said in my Varys's journey and predictions video, this might be the incident

which motivated Varys to come to Westeros, maybe on the orders of the voice he heard

in the fire.

Then in season 3, Melisandre brings 3 leeches gorged on Gendry's blood to Stannis.

He throws them in the brazier and says the names of Robb Stark, Joffery Baratheon and

Balon Greyjoy.

Later, all three of them die.

So Melisadnre and Stannis wiped out 3 of their enemies by using blood magic, and they killed

Renly by Melisandre's shadowbinding magic.

And in season 5, Cersei recalls meeting Maggy the Frog, who uses blood magic to predict

Cersei's future by tasting her blood.

I believe that in trying to prevent this prophecy, Cersei made the prophecy come true.

She always believed that Tyrion was the Valonqar, so she started hating him even more than she

already did.

She became over protective of her children, she pampered them too much and we know how

they all turned out, especially Joffery.

She was afraid that Margery was the younger queen, so she tried to get rid of Margery

by arming the Faith Militant, and we know how that turned out.

So, in a way, Blood magic played a part in all this too.

Now Let's take a look at some of the book's events.

In the books, Marwyn the Mage tells Sam, "What feeds a Dragon's fire?

All Valyrian sorcery was rooted in blood or fire."

Septon Barth speculated the Valyrian Bloodmages may have created dragons using Wyvern Stock.

Wyverns are kin to dragons but they do not breathe fire.

If Septon Barth is right, then not only blood magic brought the dragons back into this world,

it was the very reason for the dragon's existence in the first place.

It was also the source of the Valyrian's powers.

Those who practice blood magic are called Blood mages or Maegi.

Mirri Maz Dur and Maggy the Frog were Maegis.

The Dothraki fear a Maegi because they think a Maegi lies with demons and perform evil

magic.

That's why they wanted to kill Mirri.

The reason I am discussing them is because as you can see it's not necessary to be

a Maegi or a bloodmage to perform a Blood magic ritual.

I know Melissandre had performed it because she was a shadowbinder and a sorceress.

But Dany was able to perform it too.

And aside from Dany, I think there have been three other incidences in history, where bloodmagic

has been performed by someone who wasn't a Bloodmage.

1) Harrenhal – According to Old Nan, Harren Hoare included human blood in the mortar of

Harrenhal, and Harrenhal is said to be cursed.

I already explained my theory on who actually cursed Harrenhal and why in my Harrenhal's

curse theory video.

2) The Wall and Winterfell - I'll read a couple of lines of Ygritte and Jon from the

books first.

"Ygritte - I hate this wall.

Can you feel how cold it is?

Jon - It's made of Ice Ygritte - You know nothing Jon Snow.

This wall is made of Blood."

According to Ygritte, the wall is made of blood.

Just like Harrenhal and as I've said in my Stark Blood video and What's hidden in

the Crypts of Winterfell Video, Winterfell's walls were made of blood too.

We all know that ancient spells were woven into the wall to stop the Whitewalkers from

crossing it.

And you know my theory on why "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell."

I think Bran the Builder used blood magic with the Children's help in creating the

wall.

The wall was more than just Ice and Stone.

Jon thinks in the books that "The wall protects itself," and that, sometimes it seemed to

Jon a living thing with moods of its own.

Melisandre tells Jon in the books, "I have dreamed of your Wall, Jon Snow.

Great was the lore that raised it, and great the spells locked beneath its ice.

We walk beneath one of the hinges of the world."

It must have taken some VERY powerful spells and magic to build the wall, and blood magic

is the most powerful magic.

R'hollor takes sacrifices to resurrect people or do other magical things.

We know Bran the builder put huge blocks of ice one on top of the other.

But how did he made it stick and stay that way for so long?

That's why I think maybe blood magic was involved.

May be someone sacrificed his/her life or gave their blood to build the wall?

Either that or maybe a rogue White walker helped Bran the builder in building the wall

of Ice?

Haha..

JK..

3) Azor A'hai - I already discussed how he created Lightbringer in my "Who Jon will

sacrifice to create Lightbringer" video.

AA used bloodmagic to create the sword.

And as I had said in my "Prince that was promised and Azor A'hai " video, I think

Jon is Azor A'hai.

I also think that he will perform a similar bloodmagic in season 8 to create a new Lightbringer.

He could either use a symbol like Dany did, or someone can say the spells for him.

I already discussed my theory on who is Nissa Nissa but somehow it's hard to believe that

Jon would kill someone he loves to create Lightbringer.

But as Thoros said, "Great power requires great sacrifice."

But still, somehow, I do believe Jon will get Lightbringer in season 8 and will

use it to kill the Night King or Viserion.

What do you think?

Anyways, it's time for the comment shoutout now.

Todays comment shoutout goes to My Jolly Sailor Bold, who said, "I think the sorcerer took

Varys to use his royal blood and to see things in the fire.

I think Varys is a Blackfyre and this is the reason why he shaves his head, to hide his

silver hair."

I like your theory about Varys shaving his head to hide his silver hair.

In the books, he is a master of disguises too.

And I completely agree that Varys might have the King's blood in him.

I discussed this theory in my Varys's vision in the fire video.

So, what do you think of these theories, don't forget to tell us in the comments.

If you liked this video, please click on the like button below, share the video and subscribe

to my channel.

Have a great Day.

Bye Bye..

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Season 8 - BLOOD MAGIC - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

smle - FYL (feat. Leanys) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:01.

📝 smle - FYL (feat. Leanys) Lyrics

Honey why all the commotion?

So much emotion in your ocean

I'd swim into you so smoothly

But you make your waves slow my motions

Oh I'm searching, searching, searching for it

For your love

For your love

Oh I'm hoping, hoping, hoping for you

To be the one

To show me love

Wandering off so far we're roaming

Just like a gun my heart's reloading

You're telling me not so fast now

Gates to your heart just won't open

Loosen your sails, let your eyes grab hold of mine

Bring down the rails that you use to cage your mind

Look what we've gotten into

My eyes are all over you

Oh I'm searching, searching, searching for it

For your love

For your love

Oh I'm hoping, hoping, hoping for you

To be the one

To show me love

Oh I'm searching, searching, searching for it

For your love

For your love

Oh I'm hoping, hoping, hoping for you

To be the one

To show me love

For more infomation >> smle - FYL (feat. Leanys) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Como fazer um delicioso Sorvete de Pitaya / How to Make a Delicious / Dragon fruit Ice Cream - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Como fazer um delicioso Sorvete de Pitaya / How to Make a Delicious / Dragon fruit Ice Cream - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jim Rohn: Creating Smart Goals ( Jim Rohn Coaching ) - Duration: 10:00.

Let's talk now about setting goals of all the things that really helped

transform my life when I was 25 years old met my mentor that original mentor

mr. Roche off goal setting really did wonders for me the subject came up when

mr. chef said to me mr. own let me see your current list of goals and he said

let's go over them he said I've got some experience and let's talk about it maybe

I can give you some help and I said to him I don't have a list he said Wow if

you don't have a list of your goals he said I can probably guess your bank

accounts with in your bank account within a few hundred dollars which he

did and that got my attention so here was my response you mean to tell

me if I had a list of my goals it would make a difference in my bank account he

said a drastic difference so that got my attention I thought well I've got to

learn how to set goals and when I learned it it changed my life forever

now I've been teaching it now all these years trying to help people get a better

vision of the future okay so make this note the future is where we're going you

know the past is where we've been presence is where we are and the future

is where we're going and if we can capture this moment in time from our

past to now and then from now to a future more well designed with better

objectives and better purpose for ourselves our family our business our

investments everything else then this this moment in time

have become extremely valuable so let me give you first what really affects us

all number one were affected by the environment in which we live were

affected by the physical environment I

was challenged to it back in those early days why not make the environment better

everywhere you go I learned mama taught you know turn off the lights when you

check out of your hotel and you leave the room before you leave turn out the

lights and I thought why do that and here's what she said to make a

contribution that's so easy Wow and if you could make a contribution

that is so easy that didn't cost you any money and didn't cost you any time you

know didn't cost you a piece of your life why not make the contribution

that's easy because if everybody did it think of how much we would conserve

someone says well yes but the hotel benefits if you turn out all the lights

and here's the answer that sophisticated people always have who cares

who benefits if it benefits the hotel and if everybody did it probably the

cost of the hotel room would come down so every benefit you can give every

benefit you can share because here's what happens if you learn to give you

will what receive maybe not in the manner in which you gave maybe not in

like kind someone will save energy for you because you saved energy for them

but in some mysterious ways it always comes back to

plus if you give you will receive in fact here's what it says that for the

uneducated is a little bit strange it says it's better to give than it is to

receive now see if you didn't understand you would say that doesn't quite make

sense surely it would be better to receive than to give and the answer's no

it is much better to give than to receive

and here's why it's what we call being in having intelligent self-interest

nothing wrong with self-interest as long as you do it the intelligent way here's

the key giving it's better to give than it is to receive because giving starts

the receiving process so to act intelligently in your own self-interest

which is good it's much better to give than it is to receive because if all of

you do all you do is receive that may be very limited but if you give and giving

starts the receiving process coming your way from unknown resources from unknown

places back it comes around to you because you became a giver that's one of

the unique mysteries of life we give to receive and it's better to give than it

is to receive so that's what mama said turn out the lights

make a contribution why not make the easy ones here's what else we talked

about it at our lunch break today to those who were there it raises your

self-esteem plus your self-respect that you do things that the average person

doesn't do maybe if they were taught they would maybe if somebody mentioned

it they would but it's easy for most everybody to just go on their way and if

they're not interrupted by a good idea that says hey it's so easy to make a

contribution this one would be easy turn out the lights when you leave the

hotel room and make a contribution that's interesting

next is the phrase in terms of environment always leave something

better than you found it I talked to a man one time who rented out a long list

of of apartments and he said Mr on you wouldn't believe it but when somebody

rents an apartment they usually leave it worse than when they rented it I said

you've got to be kidding he said no a high percentage of people leave it

trashed if they stay six months or stay one year they leave it trashed not just

not better but trashed I said that's impossible why would

anyone do that mama said to me no leave it but better than you found it see

that's just a commitment to your own self-esteem and why not do it if it

makes a contribution to your self-esteem it's called intelligent self-interest

intelligent self-interest self-interest says I wish to be ruler over many and

intelligent self-interest says I understand how to do that be faithful in

the amounts or smile if you'll take care of the few we will someday give you a

position of very high importance over many but if you don't be disciplined

when the amounts are small why would we trust you when the amounts are large

Brian mentioned that earlier why would you why would life give you a fortune

man if you couldn't manage the gifts of a few interesting philosophy to consider

okay your own self-interest leave the contribution I'm even we're aware of it

when I leave a restaurant and I get me a toothpick right and you take off the

little cellophane off the toothpick it's easy to throw it by the cash register

right or somewhere where looks like other people have done the same mama

said put it in your pocket somebody says wow a little piece of

cellophane what difference does it make it doesn't make that much difference

only in your self-respect take your trash home and deposit it how much does

it cost to clean up the trash on the highways in America mega mega mega

millions wouldn't people take home their own trash and deposit it there rather

than scatter it on the highways across America and the answer is most people do

not it's so easy to throw it out the window

but now add this it's so easy to keep it in your car and have a few more points

in your favor on self-esteem feeling good about yourself doing things that

most people don't do if everybody differed did it what a different country

we would have but it doesn't really matter you say well if everybody's gonna

do it why shouldn't I do it and the answer is for your own dignity and for

your own self-esteem you do things that most other people allow themselves to do

that you don't do and so when I talk about the environment now we're affected

by the political environment and the social environment

we're affected by

the economy environment

For more infomation >> Jim Rohn: Creating Smart Goals ( Jim Rohn Coaching ) - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

7 DIY Summer Life Hacks You Should Know! | Incredible Life Hacks For Summer From Aliens - Duration: 10:37.

- Oh! Hi there!

I should admit that summertime on the Earth is excellent, but very hot!

Doc, let's maybe show life hacks for summer?

- No problem!

- My gosh! It's a little weird!

- But it works!

- Hmm ... You place me before a difficult choice.

- What choice do you mean?

To die of the heat or of this terrible noise...

For more infomation >> 7 DIY Summer Life Hacks You Should Know! | Incredible Life Hacks For Summer From Aliens - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

10 indian dress for girls wedding party 2018 girls dress design - Duration: 0:48.

NEW indian dress for girls wedding party 2018 girls dress design

For more infomation >> 10 indian dress for girls wedding party 2018 girls dress design - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

OOTW | SUMMER 2018 LOOKBOOK | Jasmin Kiefer - Duration: 6:19.

so I school

here hey guys so welcome back to a new outfits of the week video today's Monday

I'm wearing my aces little hoop earrings my ASOS necklace and my H&M hat and I

think I've worn that exact outfit once before but I'm an outfit repeater and I

really like it so let's get into dotted part so I'm wearing this forever 21 top

that has like stripes everywhere and not really pretty like bow detail in the

front target skirt and my um rose gold sandals so yeah that is today's look I

actually really do like it and that's why I keep wearing the exact same outfit

so I'm sorry if I repeat it but that's just what I'm wearing today

hey guys so today is Tuesday I'm wearing the same jewelry as I would yesterday be

prepared to see that combination a lot more often because it's my favorite at

the moment for my outfit I'm wearing this forever 21 shirt that says Bowl

weekend and it has like that navy blue the navy blue letters and then also

around to arms and the neckline and then I'm wearing this Zara squirt it looks

like a skirt but it's actually like shorts really love it got that last

summer and then I'm also wearing my adidas superstars because I thought that

would look really nice with some sporty shoes so I decided to pair it with a

pair of sneakers and yeah that's Tuesday's look and I will talk to you

again tomorrow hey guys so today is Wednesday I want

the same earrings I wore the other two days I'm sorry if it bores you but I'm

just obsessed both a sauce so it's a really hot day today and we got a pool

so I'm wearing a bathing suit it's from forever 21 I already love it

the skirt is Topshop and then I'm wearing my steve madden shoes and yeah

that's just my pool kind of out of it today

I really love this bathing suit so so much and two colors and yeah do you

still have it at forever 21 if you interested I will link it down below

also and yeah that's it for my outfit hey guys

today is Thursday and I'm wearing my little primal earrings like the little

hoops with the pearl for my outfit I'm wearing this new look t-shirt that says

feeling peachy got that from a sauce also wearing some aces mom jeans and my

adidas superstars yes I still love my superstars yeah that's it for this look

I'm going to work now and I will talk to you again tomorrow

hey guys today is Friday I'm wearing no makeup because it's very early in the

morning and I have a doctor's appointment and I'm Way too lazy to put

some makeup on so hence the face situation I'm wearing my Ray Ban

sunglasses tees are one of my favorite pairs ever then I'm wearing my little

six hoop earrings 40 outfit I just threw on dad Asus dress which is one of my

favorite summer pieces this year I'm wearing mine Primack sandals and my

little backpack the ASOS dress I really love it it's like off the shoulder and

then it's like a really nice length so it's kind of a midi dress and I'm just

obsessed um yeah that's it for today's look and I will talk to you again

tomorrow hey guys today is Saturday and I'm gonna

go to a friend's BBQ party and for my look today I'm wearing the six earrings

I'm also wearing this for love illumines dress I got that last year and I'm so

obsessed with it I really love it a lot and

yeah I'm gonna wear this and then I wanted to wear some comfortable shoes

let's set it to go with those forever 21 flats and yeah that's Saturday's look

and I will talk to you in tomorrow hey guys today is Sunday and it's

another full day hence why I'm wearing my Marshalls straw hat and I'm wearing

those six earrings I switch back to those because the other ones from a

sauce they were just so heavy and like I think my ears have to get used to the

weight because it hurt after wearing them for two days it really hurt so I

had to like switch it out again for my outfit today I'm wearing a bathing suit

already this one is from boohoo I got that from a sauce last year a lot of red

and one shoulder detail I really like that about it and then I'm wearing this

um very light weight skirt um that's also from ASOS as you can see it's kind

of see-through the materials not like the thickest so yeah I like wearing it

with um swimwear because then it doesn't really matter and I'm wearing no shoes

because I love being barefoot in the summer especially if I'm just at home so

yeah that is Sunday's outfit I really hope you enjoyed watching this and as

always please don't forget to Like comment and subscribe to my channel that

would really mean a lot to me and I will see you in my next video bye

For more infomation >> OOTW | SUMMER 2018 LOOKBOOK | Jasmin Kiefer - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

I BOUGHT SOME SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS - Duration: 6:09.

Hello!

I'm here with an exciting video.

It's an un...boxing... *laughs*

this isn't a box...

I was recently inspired to buy some self-published books.

I bought two from one person, and one from another person.

One person I follow on youtube, it's Wolfshot Publishing, I will leave his channel in the

description if you don't know about him.

So I bought two of his books, and I also bought a book by someone I don't know.

I just searched youtube for, I think I put in the search bar:

"You can buy my self-published book", or something like that.

And a lot of people posted about being excited about their self published book, like unboxing

it for the first time and looking at it, and then not putting any information in the video

about how to buy their book.

So anyway, I found one, who did, and the book seemed interesting, so I bought them.

And so now I'm going to open them and show them to you!

Because we have to support self-published authors too, because they're authors too.

And self publishing is a good way to get traditionally published sometimes.

Take a look at The Martian.

And Still Alice.

And Amanda Hocking!

Okay, the first one here is the one by the person who I didn't know.

This is a really cool cover.

It's book one in The Hunter Legends, and it's called The Beast, by Lindsay Mead.

And it's a steampunk retelling of Beauty and the Beast!

So, I love the matte cover, this is great.

Oh, it's like, fairly floppy, which is nice.

My books are not that floppy.

They're pretty stiff, which is sad.

But, whatcha gonna do?

Demon possession has swept through Glace's neighboring kingdom, turning humans into hellhounds.

These great, fanged wolves are wild, desperate, and hungry.

Only the sworn Hunters have kept them back for five long, bloody years.

Since becoming a Hunter at a young age, Belle LeClair no longer remembers how many hounds

she's killed or how many friends she's buried.

Still, Belle leads the hunt till a tragedy forces her deep into the dark kingdom.

Her heart will be turned, her loyalty tested— and fate will intervene.

Amid a backdrop of Steampunk inventions and a harsh winter landscape, THE BEAST is a re-imagining

of the infamous love between a beauty and a beast.

That sounds good!

I'm really excited about this!

Also, there will be links to these books in the description, if you want to buy them as

well, if they sound good to you, so, there's that one.

I also got, so this one's by Wolfshot Publishing, Cam, so his author name is Cam C Wolfe.

And this book is The Architects of the Gifted: The Scarlet Reaper.

This is a really nice book also.

He did a good job.

"What haunts me is not the things we have seen, but to know that they were there all

along and we were too blind to notice."

Carter Becker appears to most as an ordinary teenager trying to get the attention of Scarlett,

the girl with the ruby eyes.

The most beautiful girl in the world.

But when a devastating and catast - *laughs* But when a devastating catastrophe destroys

his city, Carter realizes that the world hides many dark secrets, and he himself is one of them.

A rogue soul reaper has come to a world that is not its own to carry out a sinister plan,

and the only thing it requires is Scarlett's life.

Carter joins forces with a team of fantastic and mysterious individuals to bring her home,

but standing in his way are terrifying creatures beyond his imagination, an ancient and powerful

organisation and worst of all, his own fear.

Saving Scarlett's life and stopping the reaper's plan for total control will take

more than luck; Carter will have to accept what he is and learn how to use it.

And the next book is a parody of Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, by Cam C Wolfe.

*laughs* It's called bobs and vagene

And what he did was he took -- Well, I'll just read the back:

This is an uncapitalized journey of thirsty instagrammers, working tirelessly to make

girls show their bobs and vagene.

This is a collection of the lust, the anger, the butts, the bobs.

This is actually pretty sad and gross, and just a little bit funny.

And uh, anyway.

He read a few of the "poems" on his channel, and they were hilarious.

These are the three self-published books that I just bought.

That I'm excited to read.

Aaannnd If you want, there's another self-published

book that I just wrote that I can show you.

Here's mine!

It's called Saving Mason.

It also has a nice, velvety cover.

And it's not that stiff, now that I realize.

I said it was stiff before, but it's, like it's not floppy,

but it's not so stiff that it's terrible.

Anyway, this is my book!

I'll read the synopsis for this one for you.

Just because zombies can kill you doesn't mean they're always ruining people's lives.

They just exist, the same way that people do and the same way that everything else does.

The zombies have been around for so long that most people have learned how to live without

being affected by them.

Most of the time.

So when a young woman, traveling with a man she hardly knows, is bitten on the foot, she's

faced with a difficult decision: Let the infection run its course and become a zombie herself,

or let him amputate.

After losing her parents and not knowing how to trust someone new, putting her life in

the hands of a stranger seems to be the toughest situation she will ever be faced with.

Turns out that was the easy part.

And so that's exciting!

There's another self-published book right there for you.

That I will also -- can't leave -- never mind, I can't leave it in the description, it's

not available yet.

But my website will be in the description, and you can sign up for my mailing list if

you want.

And it will tell you when it's available there.

So that's all for this video.

I hope you have a great day!

Bye!

For more infomation >> I BOUGHT SOME SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

5 Reasons to study Math NOW!! ✔️ by mathOgenius - Duration: 2:04.

five reasons to study math now number one math is one of the greatest skills

you can ever have for example if you want to launch a rocket into space you

need math if you want to create a bridge you need math if you want to calculate

how many times you breathe in a day you need math if you want to know how fast

you run you need Math.. to do almost anything constructive in this world you

need to study math number two it is the base of all Sciences physics is applied

math chemistry is all based on math biology also needs math and also the

most trending field of career these days which is computer programming is

that we just creativity mixed with math so if you want to achieve your career

aims in life consider studying math number three Math is like a gym for

our mind if you want a healthy mind then you can't forget math ,math will make you

smarter every time you solve a problem number four math is future without math

you won't be able to watch this video or cannot with your friend about the latest

news on Twitter the computers work on zeros and one and if you don't want to

lag behind the future world consider studying math number five you will enjoy

this world the best way to enjoy the world is to understand it and for that

you need to study math and if all these points do not make you stand up and jump

into the wonders of math then listen to this math is everything

For more infomation >> 5 Reasons to study Math NOW!! ✔️ by mathOgenius - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Don't You Remember - Adele piano live acoustic cover ( lyrics ) by The Uke Player - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Don't You Remember - Adele piano live acoustic cover ( lyrics ) by The Uke Player - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 778 - How to complete Level 778 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:25.

"How to complete Level 778 on Homescapes"

"How to beat Level 778 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét