Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jul 1 2018

hello it's Annabelle,

happy weekend to you.

today's the last day of June and

it's perfect time for me to sit down and share with you some of the favorite

things I've been using.

prairie just walked in here.

want to hang out ?

let's see if she stays.

I'm gonna start with beauty products, and first off is this mascara

by Maybelline- it's the total temptation.

and despite never having enjoyed any

drugstore mascara ever, this is my favorite mascara thus far,

even compared to the high-end ones.

the only reason I even tried this out is because somebody

gifted it to me so I probably wouldn't have discovered it otherwise.

I love that it doesn't flake and it also doesn't smear. when I might sweat or the eye area

gets moist throughout the day, it doesn't just slowly wear off or leave gray areas

underneath my eyes, or just around my lids.

only twice have I ever fallen asleep on accident with makeup on, and

one time I was wearing a high-end mascara- I think it was like $20.00,

and the next morning you wake up like... raccoon.

the second time I was wearing this mascara- I think I actually have a clip of myself wearing it

I feel disgusting..

but at least I don't look itt

...not like last time

waw

mmm

obviously covered in germs because you know how

mascara is like the most prone to getting bacteria if you leave it on too long

never ever good to leave it on that long but-

my point is the next morning

didn't smear or anything throughout the entire night.

a lot of people basically are concerned that I like to curl my lashes when I have mascara on and I

understand- agree with you 100% that it's unhealthy and

it's bad because one- your lashes can stick to the curler and rip off

and also, the mascara when it hardens,

it makes your lashes brittle and can break.

even today when I was trying to get ready,

I curled my lashes without anything on,

and then after applying this

didn't work... and I try to even put on eyeliner to remedy this,

got me even more annoyed, and I ended up caving in and

curling them anyways after it dried

definitely a bad habit I'm trying to kick because I don't

want to keep risking breaking my lashes off even though it hasn't happened yet

just don't want to take a chance..

if you have this problem and you have found a

mascara that effectively keeps the curl

please tell me. but in general aside from the lash curling part of it,

I really enjoy the application because it's even,

the bristles sort out the lashes into individuals which I really like.

it's buildable, doesn't clump up,

and I would say it's comparable to the glossier lash slick

that I just tried out,

but it's like half price.

the next product is I believe also a drugstore product

and isby Bourjois.

it was a gift from a friend as well. and it's because she knows that

I like these red orange coral colors

it's what I have on today,

and color wise compared to the YSL one I always wear,

it's not as saturated but very very similar.

so... it's most ideal for when I want something more temporary.

since the texture of this is very creamy,

almost feels like the NYX soft matte lip cream

I guess it has silicone in it or something

the YSL lip cream is really potent and strong, if I accidentally color somewhere

where I didn't mean to, it will stay and and just look really bad it's hard to wipe off.

but for this- it glides on easily, I can use napkin and clean the edges.

after 10 minutes or so, the creaminess just dries off into a more

dried layer- so you're aware that there's something on your lips.

and... good thing is that it doesn't fall off as easily when you eat- like I thought it would

next I have a serum by glossier

it is the super bounce

and it has hyaluronic acid, vitamin b5, and ...

yeah that's it.

it's meant to ease and soften tight rough skin,

and you apply it to your clean face and then follow with moisturizer.

I've actually seen really good results with this,

especially last month when I got ill a lot, I was using tissues to blow my nose constantly

and it was so bad to the point where not only did it burn , it actually

peeled off the top layer of my skin and I crusted.

so I applied this directly to that area and,

instantly, overnight- my skin felt back to normal so

this is just really effective,

I don't get dry patches like I used to anymore but I would imagine that

it's really good for that.

definitely recommend this serum.

next thing is Nutella..

I was just walking through the grocery store,

and I saw a bunch of Incredibles II posters,

because they were doing a collaboration with Nutella I think?

so.. I was like

huh

I guess their marketing strategy worked.

I almost bought one that had mr. incredible on it,

but I decided just to go for the classic label..

not that it really matters..

it's only been a month and I'm almost done with this little jar.

I don't know- I love chocolate. sooo

yeah

next for hair- it is the verb ghost dry oil.

I actually use a shampoo and conditioner by the same brand- I've been using for two years,

I really enjoy it.

it's meant to extend your blowout, condition ends, add shine,

preventing damage from washing and styling,

the gentle marengo oil-infused formula instantly absorbs into the hair

to eliminate tangles, and add a fresh scent to all hair types.

my hair is quite damaged and dry from all of the times I have colored and processed it.

and some days it's hard to just comb my hands through it because

my hair type is already dry

I don't have a lot of hair oils naturally.

it is stripped of that natural oil every time i lighten it and then dye it

the steps I take is to have a really good conditioner,

leave-in mask or conditioner, and to use hair oil so

Amla oil is good, argan oil, and then most recently I came across this in urban.

what I really like about it is the spray application, because it's a very thin and

even mist,

so when it coats the hair, it does actually absorb very quickly,

I mainly just focus on the ends.

and you can instantly run your fingers through it and not be left with a greasy or oily residue on your hands

which I love

but I haven't been seeing any long-term effects from this because

every time I wash it off,

my hair just feels brittle again- so I don't know if it has been helping my hair health on the whole,

but it is just a really good product that I use daily, or every other day,

just to have a good hair texture

that is soft and smooth.

lastly are my fashion favorites and it is no surprise when

I mention this headband-

I've been wearing this basically all of last month because my

black roots were growing out, and pulling it back was kind of my way to hide that.

it unrolls into this tube

so I'm guessing you can wear it many ways I've actually worn it as a tube top and it works,

because it's so stretchy.

it's from headbands of hope, and I bought it from impact everything.

and I like that with every headband you purchase, one is donated to a cancer patient.

and I have these satin slides from call it spring.

they gifted it to me back in March..

I've been wearing it so much- now that it is summer.

I kind of just undid this bow.

let me just tie it back up again

I like that this material allows you to dress it up or down.

it is just so convenient compared to strappy or flip-flop sandals,

because I can wear socks with it if I want to, and it can look nice with the dress or just

be really casual just wear it in a hotel bathroom..

so thank you so much again to call it spring for gifting this to me I really enjoy it.

what I've noticed is after maybe walking two three miles in it,

my pinky toe would develop a little blister from rubbing against this edge,

but in general it's pretty comfortable.

and I've yet to wash it to see how these things come out,

but it's satin so hopefully it's not too bad.

I just love this color.

so that was everything I had to show you

and hopefully you couldn't tell too much, but I was actually kind of on edge

this entire time

one because my battery died twice during this- I didn't

charge it fully as I thought and I had spares but they all eventually died so

I had to wait for it to recharge

but that was fine.

the other thing was all morning,

I've been basically chasing down flies

and you know that I'm not good with bugs.

flies aren't as bad because they don't bite or anything..

I just do not like to kill bugs.

normally when it's just one or two I open the front door,

I just like make them fly near that direction- they always fly out the door I just

close the door, it's fine.

but yesterday I was in the kitchen and I

saw one on the window. so I'm like 'okay I'm just gonna do the same thing as always',

I opened the front door, and I went to try to get it to fly out and then as soon as I

just waved my hand,

about like eight

just showed up and I've just freaked me out and I looked up

and in that window area,

and behind it

there was so many- I think at least...

30.

probably what happened is once I got in, and hatched more or something

but I've been taking a look close look at all of our windows

and it's a pretty old building.

the way that they installed these screens,

is they have two panes one on the top one on the bottom but

when you look closely they overlap this way...

and there is a one inch gap between all of them and bugs

just crawl on through. I've had a big spider a couple of days ago

'this giant black spider just lowered itself from the ceiling...'

*SCREAMS*

IT JUMPED

PRAIRIE IS FOR IT BUT IM SCARED

NO IT'S GONE, I don't know where it went!

*sigh*

that just explains why so many bugs get into our

apartment because every single window is like that.

the screen just has a gap which makes the screen obsolete

if bugs can get in anyways.

as you can see Tyler put in this conditioner,

maybe a couple days ago so the windows have been shut ever since

however the kitchen one needs to be open every time we need to ventilate it from using the machines,

so yesterday I went to open it for the dryer

and man were there so many flies...

and I just feel like a serial killer now

because it was to the point I just couldn't get them out. maybe it was like mob mentality

or something, but I was trying to make them fly through the gap or like fly out the door,

but they left me with no choice I just had to start killing them

and I'm a master at like swatting them now

they're all pretty big, so they're not super fast- maybe like that big.

you can see the metallic green color and everything

I just don't- I don't like to kill them and

feel the crushing body. it just makes me really really uncomfortable.

Tyler doesn't mind as much but he's been working and doesn't come home

until after dinner. and when he came home he brought some

pesticide I believe,

so he lined that window with pesticide, and when I went to open that window today,

10 corpses just lying there

even worse is I've just been finding dead bodies randomly because I'm guessing

they crawl over the poison and then fly a little bit and then just die somewhere else?

I've been finding them all over the room, on the floors,

like I went to my bedside table to get something, and

I had a lace doily there,

and one was just like inside one of the holes, I guess they crawled in it, and died ?

and now I'm just so paranoid

I see something that's like black from afar I'm like

is it a dead fly or

is it a crumb ?

or something

from the wick of a candle that just broke off and fell off on the ground, I just think oh my god

that's a fly,

and 2 out of 3 times I go up and it is a dead fly

picking up their dead bodies and collecting them one by one

like I'm the Reaper and I just wish somebody else was here to do it

but I'm also like..

I'm not gonna wait for no man to come back to help me clean it up,

I can't deal with this- I have to do it myself

I've been just reaping all morning

and I can just like feel my arm like shaking after a while..

I just feel a little bit weak and lightheaded

so I know it's a really first world thing to be bothered by so many bugs..

I decided that filming this would be a nice distraction and I can

do something therapeutic,

but actually it was the opposite because I kept feeling anxious when my battery would run out

took me about 20 minutes just to film

'hey, it's Annabelle!'

*sigh*

it took me like 3 hours to film something that normally takes...

half an hour or something

*sigh*

*bReAtHE*

im just really out of it today

*sigh*

I'm like sweating

take a breath, it's okay

*screams*

everything is okay now, I'm sure that there's gonna be a lot more dead bodies for me to find but

sadly I'm becoming less and less sensitive to it

yeah so.. I will see you soon,

thank you so much for spending your time here I really appreciate you

and your support and all of your lovely words

happy July! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your week,

and I'll see you soon love you

bye bye !

For more infomation >> 🍐An Attempt to Relax · June Favorites 🌿 - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

Camden Ashby - Wandering Son (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:20.

I'm standing in the middle of the street, At an intersection with two signs,

labeled with both genders.

I know deep inside, I'm not what I am in the 'in',

than I am on the outside.

It doesn't feel right.

I'm out there alone, but I'm not the only one,

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

I am the wandering son, The wandering son.

Oh, oh, oh

*music break*

I've known for awhile, but I'm not who I am on the outside,

pretending to be someone I'm not, It makes me feel like I'm locked up,

no place to escape.

(Oh Falling, Falling son)

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

They call me the wandering son, the wandering son.

How do I get to where I want to be?

Do I go in the middle of the intersection?

Where do I go?

Will you guide me?

Guide me, guide me.

Will you guide me?

Guide me, guide me.

Oh, oh, oh (Oh Falling, Falling son)

Tell me, Will you still care?

Will you still love me?

Do you still want to be friends?

I'm feeling so small, I wish I said something earlier,

I'm just the wandering son, the wandering son.

All these moments, are what secrets bore, Searching for hope a thousand miles from where

I am, Darkness chews slowly on my path, oh falling,

falling son, A hunt with no end, no out, only I can find

the prey, I know, this is who I am,

Will you guide me?

Guide me, guide me.

Will you guide me?

Guide me, guide me.

Oh, oh, oh (Oh Falling, Falling son)

I'm out there alone, but I'm not the only one,

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

Will you still love me?

Love me, love me.

I am the wandering son, the wandering son.

For more infomation >> Camden Ashby - Wandering Son (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Curtis Stone DuraPan Nonstick 10Quart Stockpot - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Curtis Stone DuraPan Nonstick 10Quart Stockpot - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

ChicWrap Ultimate 6pack Kitchen Wrap Dispensers with 3 R... - Duration: 13:07.

For more infomation >> ChicWrap Ultimate 6pack Kitchen Wrap Dispensers with 3 R... - Duration: 13:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Nintendo NES Classic Is Finally Back in Stock. Here's How You Can Get One - Duration: 3:57.

The Nintendo NES Classic Is Finally Back in Stock. Here's How You Can Get One

Nintendo's much-sought NES Classic Edition is finally back in stock. Fans eager to get their hands on the NES Classic are now in luck as the popular product is once again in stores and available online.

But those hoping to get the popular product before it sells out again will have to act fast.

Nintendo re-released the NES Classic Edition due to its popularity among fans. The company first released the miniaturized gaming system in 2016, when it sold out quickly due to high demand.

And last year, the Japanese gaming giant released the Super NES Classic Edition which, as expected, quickly flew off shelves after retailers got a hold of them.

Available for $59.99, the NES Classic Edition brings back mid-1980s nostalgia for gamers. The re-released set includes 30 pre-loaded games, including Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Pac-Man and The Legend of Zelda.

Here's where you can get an NES Classic Edition in stores or online. Amazon.

The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon's website, as well as in Amazon Books stores around the country. As of Friday morning, there were only a few gaming systems left on Amazon's website, so act fast.

Customers traveling to Amazon Books locations can check the availability at the store ahead of time using the Amazon app, the retail giant said.

Best Buy made the NES Classic Edition gaming systems available on June 29 in stores and online. However, by mid-morning on Friday, the console was already sold out online.

Customers who lined up outside before they were re-released were only able to purchase one system per person, the company said.

It's likely Best Buy will re-stock its shelves and online store with consoles, so keep checking back if you haven't purchased one already. GameStop GameStop is also selling the NES Classic Edition, with products available online and in stores around the country.

The NES Classic Edition will arrive by July 3 if purchased Friday, according to GameStop, and customers can check availability by calling their local store ahead of time.

  Target The NES Classic Edition was sold out on Target's website as of Friday morning, but it's possible products are still available in stores.

Customers can check their store's availability online here, where they can narrow their searches down to include locations near them with NES Classic Editions still available.

ThinkGeek The product appeared to have been available online at ThinkGeek, but the site was sold out by mid-morning on Friday. eBay If you're willing to pay a bit more, eBay may be an option.

NES Classic Edition gaming consoles are available on the online store for around $80 and up, with some going for more than $100.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét