Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Alright guys, I just finished that workout.

Today I just did uh, Chest and Abs.

It was exactly what I just told you guys in the beggining I am doing three warm up sets,

and then three working sets and I am following up with three to four different exercises

for that particular muscle group, for today it was chest and then I am doing only six

reps ok, so total I am doing around nine sets of six reps so thats about 54 reps total and

I am doing it about eighty-five percent of my one rep max.

If I am getting to six reps then I am hitting it on target I rest for about three minutes

and after that I switch to the next exercise after I am done with my sets.

Anyway guys this is pretty sweet.

I literally was only in the gym for one hour, and it's great because your strength goes

up, and it really helps you build your muscular physique that you so want.

I'm talking about the people on the beach who are already big we are not talking about

the guys who are a little bit smaller and kind of just swell up their muscles with blood

when they workout we are not really..

I know that feeling feels good to swell up your muscles with blood when you are working

out.

In terms of muscle growth, muscle development, and maximal muscle stimulation one of the

best things to do is just stimulate your muscles with heavy compound movements so then you

could really add thick development for your muscular structure, so guys the workout was

pretty sweet.

I didn't film it today like I said, but I will definitely film tomorrows workout for

you guys tomorrow I am doing a back and calves workout.

Alright, so my weak points are my triceps, my legs for sure, my calves are definitely

lagging.

In this workout I kind of just incorporate hitting muscle groups two times per week so

you can get maximal muscle growth.

Studies have shown that training two times per week is going to boost the amount of growth

that you are seeing..

Ok?

With that you have to be eating enough protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fats.

Thank you very much for watching, stay tuned for my NEXT VIDEO.

This is a pre-quel to the se-quel.

You know what I mean?

As always wanna make it more simple for you guys, less complex, so you guys can get started

right away alright, so lets BUILD BODY MIND VITALITY baby..

For more infomation >> A Simple Routine for The Bulking Season | The Easiest Way to Add Size - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kalyan super trick jodi budhwar single jodi game - Duration: 6:36.

For more infomation >> Kalyan super trick jodi budhwar single jodi game - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Stray Kids EP3 - ♡Trill Explosion♡ 'How About It? You Love Me Don't You!' - Duration: 2:05.

CB: The chicken smell...

(Han River + Chicken = truth is reborn)

(While eating the chicken, they pay a truth or dare game)

(carefully)

(shocked)

MH: he picked a weird one he picked a weird one! what do we do!

(horrid)

(Felix who picked a fun block)

FL: a kiss on the cheek?

FL: A kiss as in... a kiss like this?

(t/n IM SO FRUSTERATED FELX SAID 'AS IN' IN ENGLISH AND I NEED TO HEAR HIM SPEAK ENGLISH BC ENGLISH SPEAKING IDOLS ARE MY KINK HELP ME

(yes... that kind of kiss...)

(Who will be the ones Felix pick to kiss?)

FL: Okay so Changbin has to kiss...

FL: Okay so Changbin has to kiss... me!

(t/n wELP THAT WAS UNEXPECTED)

(what... is he...?)

(t/n ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I HAVENT STOPPED LAUGHING IVE WTACHED THIS ABOUT 25 TIMES HALP)

FL: How about it?

FL: you love me don't you!

(hyung... I'm right... you do love me...)

(t/n WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS NEW TENSION OMG IVE FOUND A NEW SHIP TO SAIL A NEW BROMANCE A NEW OTP CHANGLIX FOR THE WIIIINN)

(this person who is getting ready for his punishment)

(Felix becomes Changbin's no.1 fan as he is 30 cm away from him)

CB: As I seriously want to die right now...

(Finally Changbin is getting closer to Felix)

(thrill explosion)

FL: Hyung are you really going to do it?!!

CB: Stay still!!!!!

(t/n yep my ears are bleeding)

(Felix gets more thrilled as it comes)

(when will their heart-pounding kiss happen?)

FL: 3 SECONDS??!

(t/n ft. Minho the spectator)

(finally)

(the 3 second long cheek kiss is here~ <3)

(t/n changbin is legit chocking him at the same time what is this situation....)

(flings away)

(embarrassed)

(the tragic love story of these ends up being a penalty)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Stray Kids EP3 - ♡Trill Explosion♡ 'How About It? You Love Me Don't You!' - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Mother, I Love You - Movie - Duration: 1:19:51.

For more infomation >> Mother, I Love You - Movie - Duration: 1:19:51.

-------------------------------------------

Airtel Broadband New Plans - More data 200Gb - 40Mbps | 300GB - 100Mbps | See how you can get it - Duration: 3:40.

Hello Friends, Good Morning good evening good afternoon whatever the time is for

you. it's Atul from Techobia and today I am here with the tech update for the

Airtel broadband users. Few days ago in the comments someone mentioned to me

that there are new broadband plans are available so just I just had the look

and I saw that really the plans are available and when I contacted the

customer care as usual you know that whatever was happened to us in the past

they mentioned that sir these plans are not available in my list so in this

video I am going to tell you and I'm going to share my experience that how I

got 200 GB of the data and 40 Mbps of the speed under the same plan of rupees

999 you can also get the same speed so here is my story. When I contacted the

customer care they told me that this plan is not available in their list so I

asked them so what should I have to do and when it will happen are you going to

contact me so there is no update available regarding it so I had an idea and

according to that what I did I just took the screen shot of that particular plans

which you can see on my page inside the page URL Airtel dot in slash broadband

slash your city name and I took the screen shot of that particular stuff I

sent the mail to the 121@in.airtel.com or one-to-one

at in.airtel.com along with the message plan update and I attached that particular

screenshot and just after 48 hours I got a call from their executive and I

mentioned that on my website on the public website I am looking at this and

this plan and I also mentioned if you didn't check my previous video in which

I had explained that how you can get a discount of rupees 500 as you know that

later on they did some sort of the mess up but still I am getting a discount for

the six months of the time period so I mentioned that make sure that in this

plan the data will get updated and my discount will not get reflect so on this

thing he was convinced and he provided me the plan same as mentioned but he

mentioned that right now you are getting free calls and after that you are not

going to get this service but I mentioned that according to the latest

plan the calls are totally free even inside of the new plan

then I don't know what are their rules and what the mess he was doing then he

mentioned that I am going to add a particular 99 rupees top-up on your plan

which will be free and automatically get discounted every month and by this you

will get the free calls facility I mentioned that it is quite like same to

me as like mention over there so whatever you want to do at your end just

do it and provide me the facility so finally I got the data so right now

you can see on my screen that I am getting 200 GB and my same plan and I am

paying rupees 999 getting 200 GB whereas 1199 plan is also available where you

can get 100 Mbps of the speed along with 300 GB of the data and additional top-up

which is available for the one year I also created a video for that and how

you can get it activated on your existing numbers you can check it in the

card and also the link is available in the description according to your plans

you can get the additional data for an entire year from 500 GB to 1000 GB I hope

you like this video actually today my plan is activated so I thought that it's

good idea to share this information with you so at least if this information will

be helpful to anyone and anyone get more data and the users don't have to pay

anything else my motive is complete over there I hope you like this video if you

like this video give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe this channel

because I used to come with the videos like this thank you for watching see you

soon in the upcoming video bye bye

For more infomation >> Airtel Broadband New Plans - More data 200Gb - 40Mbps | 300GB - 100Mbps | See how you can get it - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

New Delhi Red Fort & a crazy foreigner talking to himself in India – Varanasi to Delhi India vlog 5 - Duration: 7:46.

And it's time for another flight this time from Varanasi where I've spent

the last few days heading to Delhi New Delhi just in time

for Diwali.

Now India day four. Four? India day 3

Good morning

thank you for choosing to fly with us

Welcome to Delhi

arrived at the airport

find an exit

then hopefully find my lift

there he is looking very excited.

good morning

good morning

or good afternoon. How are you doing?

that's me

thank you

fancy looking hotel surprised they let me in really

that's very nice , reasonably quiet from outside which is one of the big

things with picking a hotel in India is trying to get away from the road

noise and the honking, he says.

Now let's get on

I got a met from reception and red fort is about seven kilometers away and one

tuk-tuk ride. So first order food..tuk-tuk ....Red Fort

let's get organised.

welcome to Delhi and welcome to the red fort

and welcome to all the people waving thinking I'm a crazy person and all the

people who keep wanting their photograph taken with me

it's really quite bizarre... "please sir can I have my photograph taken with you?"

it's not like I'm the only foreigner here and it's not like

I'm a superstar... although you feel like one

so it's India day for four or five I'm not sure but I made it to New Delhi

Not only have I made it to New Delhi I have made it to the Red Fort

okay it may not look red inside I'm inside the red fort the wall around the

outside is big and huge and red here look at some footage of that outside so you

can see why it's called the Red Fort

you see the Red Fort inside really quite huge, gardens, palaces, halls, as you can see most

of its white very beautiful and lots of people and in fact as I'm sitting here

there's people coming and taking photographs of me taking a video of

myself which is quite strange I really should get my photographs to take picture of

people photographing me doing a video of myself now if this isn't a good way to

learn vlogging I have no idea what is.

and I, once again I'm drawing a crowd of people who

want to come and see what the crazy foreigner is doing here, so come on come and

say hello

thank you sir

pleasure

here we are who's next? who's next?

come on everybody in

need some more people around this side are you

gonna come in?

have we got everybody in? come closer

anybody missing is this your son?

hmm

here we go family, oh hold on, just gonna work out this

modern technology. here we go

everybody in?

For more infomation >> New Delhi Red Fort & a crazy foreigner talking to himself in India – Varanasi to Delhi India vlog 5 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Business of ReSound Assist - Duration: 2:26.

Using ReSound Assist and Remote Fine-tuning you can be with them

effectively 24/7 through the app by them initiating a request and you providing a solution.

This solution ReSound Assist and Remote Fine-tuning doesn't require a

synchronous Skype session to be done so you can do it whenever it's convenient

for you in the practice.

So what I consider doing is in session one, fit the

hearing aid as a conventional device.

Use whatever strategies and techniques and

measures that you use to provide initial fitting success.

At the first follow-up appointment based on patient input if they're new user if they're an

experienced user make adjustments.

At the third visit typically one month visit at

this point now introduce the app and the concept of ReSound Assist and Remote

Fine-tuning and in this case do a fitting session a remote fine-tuning

session in the office so that you can show the patient how to initiate a

request and then make an adjustment and push it back out to them. Then that way

it's in a comfortable situation. You remove some of those barriers that they

would do if they were having to do this on their own or with a family member

outside of the office.

The fourth session then is one where now I would introduce

the concept that they're going to initiate a remote fine-tuning request in

their natural environment. In that case see how they handled it when you when

you come back for that fourth session after they've initiated a remote

fine-tuning request see where their comfort level was, because I think that

will help you identify do they have the interest in telehealth and do they have

the capability of doing it.

Then the fifth session, consider using and

introducing accessories at that time and it's really a five-step process that

highlights the technology and your expertise, the ability to use ReSound the

system remote fine-tuning, and then finally the hearing aid as part of an

ecosystem of connectivity not only to technology, but to other people and

importantly to the healthcare provider.

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét