Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You New Placeable Mod The BDBSSB MODS Pig Feed Mixer.

This mod to work need Corn Potatoes And Soybean

ops

First unload the corn then the Soybean

HOLMER POTATO T4-40 TUNED

And the Potatoes

Speed up

Nice

Time to Transport the pig Feed to The farm This Truck is From MAN TGS 6x / 8x / 10x-AR- as Pack

And MAN 10X10 SLT GL

Grains Storage Silo

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 BDBSSB MODS Pig Feed Mixer - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

3 Hidden Gmail Secrets You Never Knew (Gmail Tips and Tricks) - Duration: 3:11.

Hi everyone, it's Blake from MailTag.io

In today's video, I'm going to be showing you 3 hidden Gmail secrets you never knew.

So without further delay, let's get into it.

Hidden Gmail secret #3: Know when your email has been sold to spammers.

We all know how annoying it is to receive emails from companies that we never signed-up for.

This usually happens when we sign up for a website and the website sells our email information

to some other company. One of the best ways to know if your email is being sold is

by using a plus sign in your email address. For example, let's say my email

is Blake@Gmail.com ... if i want to know if Facebook is selling my email address

instead of signing up for a new Facebook account with Blake@Gmail.com

I can sign up with the email address: Blake+Facebook@Gmail.com

Now, if I start receiving emails from weird companies at the email address Blake+Facebook@Gmail.com,

I will know that Facebook has probably sold my email address.

And if you were curious, all of the emails sent to Blake@Gmail.com and Blake+Facebook@Gmail.com,

will arrive in the same inbox.

If I want to know where an email was sent to,

I simply go to the email and click the drop-down menu

to get more information.

Hidden Gmail secret number 2: You have 2 email addresses.

Many Gmail users are unaware that they actually have 2 emails. A "Gmail.com" address, and a "GoogleMail.com" address.

For example, if my email is "Blake@Gmail.com",

I can also be emailed at "Blake@GoogleMail.com"

Emails sent to either of these addresses will arrive in the same inbox.

Hidden Gmail secret #1: Unread email alerts in your browser tab.

For those who often find themselves switching between tabs to check if any new emails were received,

this is a must-use feature.

When enabled, your unread email count will be displayed as a number, in your browser tab, as seen on screen.

To turn on this feature, go to your Gmail settings and click the tab labeled "labs".

Then, scroll down to the section labeled "Unread message icon", then click the "Enable" option.

Once enabled, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click "save changes".

Once saved, your email will reload, and you can view the number of unread emails in your browser tab.

And that concludes this video on "3 hidden Gmail secrets you never knew".

If you enjoyed this video, be sure to hit the like button and subscribe to our YouTube channel

for more "cool Gmail tips and tricks" just like this.

And if you'd like to learn more about MailTag's free email tracking Chrome extension,

which allows you to know what happens after you click send,

feel free to check out MailTag.io,

the link is also in the video description below.

Thank you so much for watching, and have a great day.

For more infomation >> 3 Hidden Gmail Secrets You Never Knew (Gmail Tips and Tricks) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pistol Slapper Blues by Blind Boy Fuller - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Pistol Slapper Blues by Blind Boy Fuller - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

DINO DAN DINO DUELS # 22 - Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> DINO DAN DINO DUELS # 22 - Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

ITALIAN'S FAMOUS ICE CREAM SANDWICH: BRIOCHE - Duration: 2:39.

I am here in Sicily, Italy.

Italian guys wanted to let me know

that Italy has some odd delicious foods.

I was like what?

They said, "Do you know an ice cream?"

That ice cream comes with a bread bun.

This bun reminds me of a hamburger bun.

And it can be eaten during breakfast! Morning time!

(Signing Brioche)

Do you want some?

Three ice creams?

No, it's just two of us.

Are you ready to eat brioche?!

Yes!

It's called "brioche"

It's one of Sicily foods.

It can be eaten during morning, noon, and afternoon.

It's an ice cream inside the bread bun.

It's a normal food to us.

I just got an unung and a vanilla ice cream.

You can add more flavors if you want.

In Sicily, they don't have an ice cream scoop.

It's the spatula they're using to make an ice cream with a bun.

Wow! It's insanely good.

It's my first time eating an ice cream for a breakfast!

Oh it's your turn to eat, Calvin.

It's coldddd!

I'm impressed. It didn't taste awful. It's actually good.

I'm just speechless at the fact I am eating this at breakfast time.

I've never once imagined myself eating an ice cream during morning time.

It's very good!

I really enjoyed eating this ice cream.

I wish I could bring this conception to the United States. Maybe I should start a business!

My grandpa and I were discussing the bun taste.

It's clearly not a bread bun.

It tastes a cold and sweet flavor.

It's a great combination with ice cream.

I respect my friend for introducing us to the brioche!

Interesting! That is one of their foods!

There is another ice cream called "Granita"

It is not a combination with bread bun. It's a different one, just inside a regular cup.

So that's the brioche!

If you want to give it a try, then come here in Sicily, Italy!

For more infomation >> ITALIAN'S FAMOUS ICE CREAM SANDWICH: BRIOCHE - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

THE CREATIVE PROCESS (not the video you expect) - Duration: 5:14.

1. start writing

2. be over-optimistic

3. be bold and change the whole script so that it has more dialogue even though you have no experience in dialogue writing whatsoever.

4. rewrite

5. realize it's not working

6. scrap the whole thing

7. start fresh

8. realize it has now changed from a five-minute comedy into a 30-minute long science fiction film

9. waste some time

10. add even more dialogue

11. waste some more time

12. go into a writer's block

13. realize it's not a block, you're just shit at writing

14. blame everyone who's willing to answer the phone for your life failures

15. continue writing

16. scrap the whole thing

17. stare at the wall for three days

18. start fresh

19. scrap the whole thing

20. check if there are any job vacancies at Faroe Islands

21. continue with your admiration for walls

22. slowly realize that your first draft what's the best one

23. frantically search for a copy of the first draft

24. realize you ate at the hand written version and you over wrote the file

25. fail to accept it's gone forever

26. try recreating it from scratch

27. drink 247 coffees.

28. stay up for three nights in a row

29. go into a mental breakdown

30. things will start to go to suspiciously well

31. continue writing

32. finish

33. rewrite four more times

34. film

35. edit

36. wait 8 hours 39 minutes and 16 seconds until the render is finished

37. don't post for the next 10 days because II feel it's trash and nobody will like it

38. post

39. people love the video

40. take a break

41. realize you can't take a break because you enjoy filmmaking too much

42. don't learn from experience and continue with the overwhelming self-doubt

43. repeat

Hi guys!

I hope you've enjoyed this video, I'm pretty sure that some of you can relate,

even if you're not a filmmaker or a writer... but... yeah I wanted to remind you,

that you can follow me on Instagram and on my Facebook page, I post a bit more

often there. I've actually been doing some photography recently so you can go

and check that out. And I wanted to remind you... and I will be

leaving these reminders in each and every video from now on, because it's

extremely important for me... I wanted to remind you that you can support me on

patreon or patronite or you can support me on my

current IndieGoGo campaign. So basically... the truth is that you can paint

a painting and then you can sell it, you can write a book and you can sell it, you

can make a record and you can sell it, you can make a record and then you can

go on tour and sell tickets to your gigs, you can draw a drawing and then you can

sell it, you can make a game and then you can sell it. But when you're a filmmaker,

it's a bit harder than that, unfortunately, because obviously no

theaters will buy my stuff... And I've been thinking about doing CDs with

my films, but let's be honest here, buying CDs with music is a bit different than

buying CDs with films from YouTube... So the only way you can support me,

at least for now, is by pledging a $1 or more, a month, on patreon or patronite for

my Polish people. Or if you'd like to support me one time only, you can do so

on my IndieGoGo campaign. I've set up a new campaign for the generalized anxiety

disorder film. The campaign is very similar to what I did a couple of months

ago for the social anxiety film... Which was a huge success... not the film...

the campaign, although I think the film did pretty well. But yeah... I actually won

an award for the film and I don't think I would have won the award... I don't think

the jury would have picked my film if it wasn't for the way it looks, if it wasn't

for the set design, if it wasn't for the clothes and so on and so on... And I was

only able to buy that because of your financial support, so thank you so much

for supporting the previous campaign! If you'd like to support me yet again, you

can do so on patreon, patronite or on the IndieGoGo campaign. I will leave the

links in the description. And... yeah, I think that's it. Thank you so

much for watching. I really hope this works out somehow, because otherwise I'll

have to sell my... like... you know, my gold jewelry that I got from my mother 10

years ago and we... really... I don't want to go there. ;) So yeah basically that's it from

me, and I'll see you in my next video. I'm trying to be a bit more regular, you know,

just to show you, what this channel might be like if if you support me

financially. If you give me your money. Please, give me your money... ;) I'll see

you in my next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> THE CREATIVE PROCESS (not the video you expect) - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to make someone hellbent on pressuring you! (Subtitles) - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> How to make someone hellbent on pressuring you! (Subtitles) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

SNAPCHAT - 2016 - 2017 (JUNE) - Duration: 6:43.

Close the Window Berty! (name)

What are you doing?!

But Elsa that's not funny

You can't say that!

It's not fun!

What's bothering me is that the Berty-filter is so far back!

I gotta scroll for an eternity before you find it

And can be this cute! ( ´ ♡ ` )

DANCE

*me, creepily singing Silent Night for no fucking reason*

What?

Are you just going to judge me?

Hi baby!

You love me even though I have a tampon in my nose, right?

Yes you do!

Don't eat it, it's mine

OUCH

I made myself some tea

How fucking NICE

I get so distracted because..

This eyebrow is fine becausse I haven't washed it off yet

But this eyebrow

It ends here!

I'm like where did the rest of it go???

Hate me then!

"You're so gross!"

Call me gross! Do it!

CASH ME OUTSIDE

I feel like this vine:

Oh well, that's going to be fun

So fun!

So very fun!

IT'S GONNA BE VERY FUCKING FUN OKAY?

*this is just stupid, if you're very curious just ask someone in the comments*

*strong accent* god damn

You're so pessimistic now!

well I'M sorry

God damn..

*Going through the halls in school*

I'm on my way through some kind of mountain

Gonna go inside some kind of dungeon

FUCK

Someone sees me SHIT

Welp..

What am I going to do now..?

Okay

Two seasons of Haikyuu is now over nd I'm crying

Now my school is..

On the next block hm

Next block hm

N E X T B L O C K H M

How is this going to go? *we're fucked*

Bleakfast! (breakfast in childs voice)

*send this to someone who's playin ya*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét