Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Hi everyone, it's Blake from MailTag.io,

If you use email for work, you already know it's incredibly important to stay on top of

your inbox.

So in this quick tutorial, I'll be showing you how to enable desktop alerts so you can

be notified of new emails that you receive, as seen on screen.

So without further delay, let's get started.

Begin by logging into Gmail account and clicking the "Settings" icon.

Once on the settings page, make sure you're on the tab labeled "General".

Then, scroll down to the section labeled "Desktop Notifications".

Here, you can choose between 2 options.

Option #1: Allowing you to receive alerts when any new message arrives in your inbox or primary tab.

Or, Option #2: Which allows you to receive notifications exclusively for your important emails.

Once you've selected your preferred option, scroll down to the bottom of the settings

page and click "save changes".

Once saved, you're ready to go.

New emails that are received will appear directly on your desktop, as seen on screen.

On a related note, you can also receive free alerts on your desktop when your emails have

been opened, by using the MailTag chrome extension.

Once added to your browser, MailTag makes it easy for you to track your emails in real-time,

for free.

When your MailTagged emails have been opened, you can receive real-time desktop alerts and

email alerts.

You can also access the open-history of your emails by hovering your mouse over the MailTag

icon, which will allow you to see how many times your emails have been reopened.

With MailTag, you can also see if any links have been clicked in your emails.

And also the type of device that was used to open your emails.

To make things even better, you can also remove the MailTag watermark by remaining on our

free plan, by clicking the "remove" button.

You can add the MailTag extension to your browser by going to MailTag.io ... or searching

"MailTag" in the Chrome extension store.

And that concludes this video.

If you enjoyed this video, be sure to hit the like button and subscribe to our YouTube

channel for more cool "Gmail tips and tricks"

just like this.

Thank you so much for watching, and have a great day.

For more infomation >> How to Enable Desktop Notifications in Gmail & Track Email Opens - Gmail Tips & Tricks - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Hate - Maren Morris feat Vince Gill - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Dear Hate - Maren Morris feat Vince Gill - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

See You Again & One Call Away ( MASHUP cover by J.Fla ) - Duration: 2:54.

❤ It's been a long day ❤

❤ Without you, my friend ❤

❤ And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ❤

❤ We've come a long way ❤

❤ From where we began ❤

❤ Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ❤

❤ When I see you again... ❤

♫ Call me baby if you need a friend ♫

♫ I just want to give you love ♫

❤ C'mon ,C'mon ,C'mon ❤

♫ Reaching out to you so take a chance ♫

❤ No matter where you go ❤

❤❤ You know you're not alone ❤❤

❤❤❤ I'm only one call away ❤❤❤

♫ I'll be there to save the day ♫

❀◕ ‿ Superman got nothing on me ‿ ◕❀

❤❤❤ I'm only one call away ❤❤❤

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

❤ It's been a long day ❤

❤ Without you, my friend ❤

❤ And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ❤

❤ We've come a long way ❤

❤ From where we began ❤

❤ Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ❤

❤ When I see you again ❤

❤ Come along with me and don't be scared ❀

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ I just want to set you free ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ C'mon ,C'mon ,C'mon ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ You and me can make it anywhere ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

。◕‿◕。 No matter where you go 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 You know you're not alone 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 I'm only one call away 。◕‿◕。

♫ I'll be there to save the day ♫

♫ Superman got nothing on me ♫

♫ I'm only one call away ♫

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁ I'm only one...❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁ Call away...❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

(⊙﹏⊙) SEE YOU AGAIN "PAUL WALKER" (╥﹏╥)

For more infomation >> See You Again & One Call Away ( MASHUP cover by J.Fla ) - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Indie Pop/Folk Music : Kalyja Rain - Honey And Soap - Duration: 3:16.

Don't forget to subscribes! :)

For more infomation >> Indie Pop/Folk Music : Kalyja Rain - Honey And Soap - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Of These Most Popular Bollywood Actresses Went Wrong | Unbelievable!! - Duration: 2:38.

Fashion Of These Most Popular Bollywood Actresses Went Wrong | Unbelievable!!

For more infomation >> Fashion Of These Most Popular Bollywood Actresses Went Wrong | Unbelievable!! - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

খালি হাতে দেশে ফিরে সাংবাদিকদের দেখে ভয়।Bangladesh Cricket News - Duration: 7:44.

Bangladesh Cricket News

BD Cricket

For more infomation >> খালি হাতে দেশে ফিরে সাংবাদিকদের দেখে ভয়।Bangladesh Cricket News - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tara Talks - Reflection: The Practice of Gratitude As a Gateway to Happiness - Duration: 4:55.

[music]

Henry Nouwen: "The choice for gratitude rarely comes without some real effort.

But each time I make it, the next choice is a little easier, a little freer,

a little less self-conscious."

So let's practice, okay?

As you come to stillness, you might bring that slight smile to the mouth,

sense the inside of the mouth smiling,

soften your eyes,

take a few full breaths.

The invitation is to reflect on what you are grateful for and to whisper out loud:

"I am grateful for…" - or else it might be "I am grateful to…" -

but just keep whispering whatever comes up.

And then after you have whispered just pause for a moment to sense the experience

that comes with that gratitude in your body.

Okay? Begin:

whispering, don't be shy, nobody else is really listening to you,

whispering what you are grateful for.

[whispers]

And then picking one thing that you have named that really resonates for you.

Whispering it again a few times.

It might be the name of a child or something very precious to you that you are grateful for.

Whisper it and feel your sincerity becoming more and more real and alive.

Feel in your body what it is like when gratitude is flowing, is filling you.

Notice the sense of your being,

the unconfined quality of presence, of open-heartedness.

This poem that I will read is by Raymond Carver, he says:

"No other word will do.

For what it was.

Gravy.

Gravy, these past ten years.

Alive, sober, working, loving, and being loved by a good woman.

Eleven years ago he was told he had six months to live

at the rate he was going.

And he was going nowhere but down.

So he changed his ways somehow.

He quit drinking!

And the rest?

After that it was all gravy, every minute of it, up to and including when he was told about,

well, some things that were breaking down

and building up inside his head.

"Don't weep for me," he said to his friends.

"I'm a lucky man.

I've had ten years longer than I or anyone expected.

Pure Gravy.

And don't forget it."

[music]

For more infomation >> Tara Talks - Reflection: The Practice of Gratitude As a Gateway to Happiness - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Push-Pull Reaction Drill - Damon Gilbert & Chris Rappold - Duration: 2:41.

Alright hello everyone.

I'm multi-time world champion, Damon Gilbert, along with my good friend and partner today,

Master Chris Rappold, who is also a multi-time world champion.

What we'd like to do today is show you a nice little fun drill,

exercise for all the martial arts instructors out there and students out there,

and all those fans of just exercise in general martial arts,

a nice little secret that I have for you again.

This one I like to call Push-Pull Reaction Drill.

Push-Pull Reaction Drill.

The benefits of doing this particular drill is to actually put yourself in a setting,

not so traditional to point sparring or full contact sparring,

but you're going to work on push-pull for the purposes of getting a little fatigued,

putting in the lactic acid in the legs, getting the heart rate going

and then once you work that fatigue,

then you're going to disengage and then work on your stand up techniques

and then go right back and lock back up.

And what that does is it allows your student to work their techniques from a different level of endurance

and a different level of fatigue,

which is good cause they're definitely going to see that in competition.

So we call this the Push-Pull Reaction Drill.

Instructors, friends, we're going to start off here where you're going to use your right hand

and just gently put it behind your class mates neck.

You're going to slightly pull and tug on the neck, nothing too hard.

Your left hands going to go slightly above the elbow and grabbing their elbow.

You'll notice myself and Master Rappold, we're trying to have equal weight distribution in our legs,

about 50-50%, and we're light on the balls of our feet.

Now, what's a push-pull?

A push-pull is where literally I can push Master Rappold forward

if I can have that physical prowess

or I can pull him backwards.

Okay, now the beautiful thing about push-pull is it is a physical-based exercise

so by no means am I saying, hey this is they way you take someone down, you overpower them.

We're using the overpowering aspect for purposes

to create a certain level of fatigue, okay.

So that's what you're using the push-pull for.

So again, myself and Master Rappold will start here and we start to push and pull.

I'm going to push him forward, he's going to push me forward.

I'm circling.

We're pushing each other.

Make sure you have a lot of room and range when your working with your students

and then the instructor will yell,

"Disengage!"

Once you disengage, he has a technique and then you got to come right back, and we go...

And then we lock back up!

Again, push-pull, back and forth.

He's pushing me, I'm pushing him.

We're working on our cardio.

Disengage!

And we lock back up.

I strongly recommend doing this 30 seconds...

push-pull...

disengage...

and you can mix up your striking.

Have fun with it, learn from it.

Get tired together!

It's a good thing, push-pull, see you next time.

For more infomation >> Push-Pull Reaction Drill - Damon Gilbert & Chris Rappold - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

You'll never guess what Britain's favourite sex position is... - Duration: 3:14.

You'll never guess what Britain's favourite sex position is...

People in Britain like to do it on all fours according to a recent survey which found that our favourite position is Doggy Style.

The poll of 1,000 adults across the UK found that one in four people favour that sex position above all others – while 23% like the Woman on Top.  Missionary came in third place – with 21% of people favouring the standard position.

The results, from Ann Summers, also found that 66% of us enjoy using at least two to three sex positions in one session. And it's not just the younger generation who are spicing things up in the bedroom.

A whopping 30% of 35 to 44 year olds agreed that Doggy Style is the nuts– while 25% of those aged 44 to 54 prefer the Woman on Top.

The survey also revealed where we like to have sex.  And while the bedroom came out on top with 88%, a shocking 12% admitted theyve done it in their parents bed.

"It's fantastic to see that adults across the UK are becoming more adventurous and having fun with their sex lives" Ann Summers spokesman In front of the TV was the second most popular place with 64% admitting to doing the deed on the sofa.

And 49% of respondents said they like getting intimate in the shower, while 34% do it in the bath.

The stats also found that the kinkiest people live in Belfast, while nearly a third of lovers in Cardiff prefer to stick to the missionary position.

Over a third of participants said they still find time to have sex two to four times a week despite their busy schedules.

And nearly a quarter of people use sex toys to hot things up when theyre getting down and dirty. An Ann Summers spokesman said the survey shows we may be a kinkier nation than we realised.

They said: It's fantastic to see that adults across the UK are becoming more adventurous and having fun with their sex lives.

Our aim is to build people's confidence and to not be afraid of experimenting with new toys or lubricants to really maximise their pleasure and to bring them even closer to their partner.

We're also pleased to see that most adults are having sex regularly with their partners and are not just keeping the fun to the bedroom..

For more infomation >> You'll never guess what Britain's favourite sex position is... - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

AN ITALIAN GRADUATION | Jem Pascual - Duration: 5:04.

Hello and welcome! My name is Jem and for this video

we're going to Linda's graduation.

Linda and I have been friends for almost a decade now and I've never been to an Italian graduation before so this will be the

first time and

Linda, if you're watching

congratulations once again and

let's just see what happens.

Jem: "We are now going to... I don't remember the name." Alina: "Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore"

Jem: "There you go. We're going for Linda.

Congratulations, Linda! We'll see you soon.

We are in Brescia and we are tourists."

Alina: "Yes, for a day."

Jem: "I'll stop (the vlog) because they're looking at me weird."

Cheers!

First question

Wait, first the rules.

Oh, the rules.

It works like "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?". You have 3 help:

50/50, audience's help and the phone call.

There are 10 questions.

Stop!

Cheers (in Russian)!

Congratulations, doctor!

you're Supposed to put them Together

Jem: "I am so scared.

I am so scared." Alina: "Help! Ah!"

Jem: "Alina, what are you doing?" Alina: "I'm fixing my shoes." Jem: "The behind the scenes of a post."

For more infomation >> AN ITALIAN GRADUATION | Jem Pascual - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Orgasms help you lose weight – and 5 other reasons to have more sex - Duration: 3:41.

Orgasms help you lose weight – and 5 other reasons to have more sex

Sex isnt just pleasurable, its actually good for you health. Reaching the big-O can help you look younger and even ward off disease.  Orgasms can also stop you craving junk food and even reduce the threat of prostate cancer.

A recent study, from Duke University claims that we should all be having around 200 orgasms annually to reap the benefits. The study also found a correlation between a healthy sex life and looking and feeling up to six years younger.

Today marks World Sexual Health Day and to celebrate LELO has come up with six reasons you should be having more sex.

Benefits of the orgasms include: 1 Glowing skin Due to a post-orgasm endorphin rush and increased blood and oxygen circulation, your skin reaps some beautiful benefits from a bit of bump and grind.

The sex glow, as some call it, is in part also caused by your body's release of (deep breath, now) dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, which promotes healthy skin and improves your complexion.

2 Weight loss For years, pop culture has projected lighting up a cigarette to be a ubiquitous post-coital ritual, but some studies show that orgasms can act as a regulator when it comes to appetite and cravings.

Throughout intercourse, the body produces phenethylamine, a natural amphetamine that may help to reduce cravings for junk food, cigarettes and overeating. This means orgasms can actually help you beat the bulge.

3 Natural pain relief Symptoms of ailments such as migraines, PMS and arthritis can be relieved, due to the release of oxytocin; a natural opiate with analgesic properties.

4 Increase you health According to researchers at Wilkes University, people who have regular sex were found to have higher levels of immunoglobulin A, or IgA, an antibody that fends off infection.

Therefore having more sex can keep you healthy and even help you live longer.

5 Improve blood flow The flow of blood and seminal/ vaginal fluid to the genitals also increases during sex, carrying fresh oxygen and replenishing antibacterial properties that improve your resistance to infections.

6 Ward off cancer The National Cancer Institute found that an average of 21 ejaculations a month cuts the threat of male prostate cancer by 33%, and while doubling that number won't necessarily decrease those chances further, that's no reason not to try.

For more infomation >> Orgasms help you lose weight – and 5 other reasons to have more sex - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Horror Lighting and Shadow Techniques - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Horror Lighting and Shadow Techniques - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

When not to Focus on the Problem - Duration: 2:53.

Hi! I'm Sharon Jurd and welcome to my Biz Blitz video and today I want to talk to

you about the times when you shouldn't focus on the problems. You might say to

me, "Sharon, I've got problems everywhere. I've got problems in my business, I've

got problems with my life, I've got problems with me." Yes, they are out there

and we can soften them up and call them 'challenges' or 'issues' but they're

problems, let's just talk problems today. We have them in our life a lot and what

happens is people tend to focus on all the problems they've got. I talk to a

lot of people who can tell me their problems and they just give me the list,

"Spend some time with me, I'll list out all the problems I've got in my

life and my business" and I go, "If you focus on the problem, you're going to get

more problems." The universe is going to give you more problems and the way to

stop that happening is to refocus, not focus on the problems but focus on the

solutions. Be a solution-finder, be a problem solver.

What you need to do is forget focusing on the problems and take them

and go, "I'm going to set myself a task to find the solutions." And when you

you start focusing on solutions, you will find more solutions and then your

problems won't be so massive. You just go, "I know I can find a solution for every

one of these problems", so start focusing on the solution. That's my message to

you today. Refocus, take it away from the problem and focus on the solution and

when you do that the problems will get less, your solutions will get more and

then you'll have more solutions to figure out all of that crap that's going

on. You'll feel more in control. You'll feel like you're in a step-by-step

process of getting rid of all of those problems and believe me, you're going to

feel a whole lot better when you're not worried about every problem that's in

your life and business. So that's my message today. Don't ever, ever focus on

the problem; always focus on the solution and your life will be amazing.

I can't tell you how much of a difference it will make in your life and

your business. I'm Sharon Jurd, thank you for listening today. If you think

that this video would add value to your family, friends or colleagues please

share my video. I want to help as many people as I can and I would love you to help

me do that. I'll talk to you soon.

For more infomation >> When not to Focus on the Problem - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Repeating Patterns for Coloring Pages + QUESTIONS for You! || Inktober 2017 - Duration: 3:23.

Hi everyone!

So, today I'm drawing patterns that I will later turn into coloring pages, coloring envelopes

and possibly a coloring calendar.

And I need your help.

I have a few questions for you, if you're into coloring and/or stationery.

1) Do you prefer coloring pages to have black lines or grey lines?

2) Which one of these two envelope shapes do you prefer?

Ignore the patterns on the envelopes.3) Do you want a printable envelope to have a white

space for the address or do you use an address label sticker instead?

Or would you like to be able to edit the PDF file and type the address straight into the

envelope before printing it?

I think I can figure out how to make an editable PDF, but it might not work with both of the

envelope shapes I showed you.

So, let me know, if you have opinions on those things.

I'll post these questions in the comment section and you can answer there.

I'll probably also have them in a poll on Twitter and I'll also send them to people

who are on my mailing list.

So, you might see them in multiple places, but it's enough to answer them once.

And thank you very much for helping me out, if you do answer.

Now onto drawing these patterns.

I drew some Christmas themed line pictures for coloring cards last year and I thought

I could turn some of those drawings into repeating patterns for envelopes and maybe a calendar

that you can print out and color and use.

Some of those pictures wouldn't work as a repeating pattern and if I do make a calendar,

all of the pictures can't be Christmas or winter themed anyway.

So, I needed to draw some more patterns.

I drew a Hamsa hand before and in this video I added some flowers and doodles around it.

I also drew nesting dolls, feathers and tropical leaves.

This time I inked the drawings straight on top of the sketches so there were a lot of

pencil lines to erase.

I usually transfer a clean version of the sketch onto another paper and ink that.

Small inking mistakes are ok, I cover them up with a correction pen and I can also erase

them, when I'm editing the scans of the drawings in GIMP.

The next part is to turn them into repeating patterns in GIMP and then use those for the

envelopes and calendar pictures.

I might make another video about that, but it's the same process I've shown in previous

videos so you can watch my videos on How to make a repeating pattern in GIMP and How to

make a coloring book page and envelope.

Thanks again if you took the time to reply the questions about the line colors and different

types of envelopes.

And thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Drawing Repeating Patterns for Coloring Pages + QUESTIONS for You! || Inktober 2017 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

English Ninjas - Future Perfect Tense - Duration: 4:08.

Hi, this is Margaret from English Ninjas. Today I want to talk about the future perfect tense.

This one is a little bit more difficult than the past of tenses we've talked about. However, it's pretty simple. Once you get the idea of it down.

So, what is the future perfect tense use to describe?

It is used for something that started in the past, but will end in the future.

So, if you're talking on a timeline...

...the events started here you are here and the event will finish here...

It's a little difficult to get your head wrapped around, so let's move into the structure.

Structure always begins with the subject! (I, you, he/she/it, we, you, they)

Next, always the same for all subjects "will have"

I will have - you will have - he/she/it will have - we will have - you will have and they will have...

Not so bad right?

Since it's always the same, you don't have to worry about conjugating and you have two different verbs there...

(1) "will" - the future tense of to be. So that's what's taking the event here "will" tells you it will be in the future will equals the future because it's the future tense of to be.

Past senses (to be): "was & were" | Future tense: "will" so...

Next, you have the verb (2) but in the past participle. We talked a little about this before.

Where if the verb is regular, you just can keep the "-ed" How you make it past? Add the "-ed"

So, like dance... The past tense: danced or act turn to the past tense: acted.

Vanish... Past tense: vanished and then just the rest of it.

So an example of this would be, if I wanted to say next year...

I want to specify that next year, in the future... But something has already happened in the past that I have contributed. So...

I would say: Next year + I (subject) + will have (the verb) + traveled. (the past participle of travel)

"Next year I will have traveled" now I need the object I need the rest of the sentence because it's not totally complete.

So, next year I will have travelled to 20 countries.

That tells me at this moment I have not traveled to 20 countries, but next year I will.

Meaning I have some travel scheduled. It can be a little confusing and it's a little bit tough to get your mind wrapped around.

Another example of this if we're going to take an irregular verb. A good example of this is using the verb eat.

Because I love eating I'm always eating. So if you say: "order a pizza" and I say:

"Oh! If I order pizza and you are late, I will have eaten all of the pizza by the time you arrive."

So that tells me, you will arrive in the future... But in the present, I will have eaten all of the pizza by the time you arrive.

So I will eat now and when you arrive there will be no pizza. It will be gone!

So, if you have any questions about that, I know it's a little bit of a tough one, but feel free to ask us.

Any questions you have, we're always happy to help!

Have a great day!

For more infomation >> English Ninjas - Future Perfect Tense - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Asphalt Xtreme Car Racing Android/ iOS| Career, Rookie Buggy Madness | Games Walkthrough Part 2 - Duration: 17:43.

Asphalt Xtreme Car Racing Android/ iOS| Career, Rookie Buggy Madness | Games Walkthrough Part 2

For more infomation >> Asphalt Xtreme Car Racing Android/ iOS| Career, Rookie Buggy Madness | Games Walkthrough Part 2 - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

Online or On-Campus - You Choose! - Duration: 0:22.

Hi, I'm Ellie, the graduate assistant of summer session. High school students have

two options when it comes to taking summer classes. You can either commute to

Purdue University if you live in the West Lafayette area or you can take

online classes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét