Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

So actually I got the news on a train in Austria

and the internet reception was really bad

so I first thought it must be some kind of

mistake but I mean I was actually super

thrilled and I mean actually I still am.

So we just landed in Copenhagen,

you know sometimes in the airport there is Wi-Fi

so I just tried to check, so the two minutes

I was there, I saw an email from the ERC

so "What is that?" I opened and I really couldn't believe it,

it was the good news that I got the ERC.

So you can imagine that the weekend in Denmark was great.

I was very excited, I was so happy, this was very

unexpected, I don't know. I was

going for the for the last month before I

heard about it since my interview, I was

going through everything like: I got it,

I didn't get it, I got it, I didn't get it.

At the end I was completely like "okay

I don't care anymore, I just don´t want to think about it"

and I was very very happy.

Of course it was that I was

really proud to get it and the second

moment was like "oh man now I actually

have to do all this work" so it was the

pride on the one hand and the

responsibility to now really go forward

with all of those ideas sort of at the same time, it was great.

I was surprised but very happy.

I think the happy part

came a few days later when the stress went

out and relaxing part and happiness came in.

The letter that they send you

is pretty cryptic because of course

is a legal document.

So I actually asked one of my senior colleagues

who had a lot of experience

"What does this letter mean?" and he

assured me that it means that I get the grant.

For more infomation >> How did you feel when you got the grant? // ERC week and Beyond // 4 of 5 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

RUN TO YOU(런투유): BTOB(비투비) _ Missing You(그리워하다) - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> RUN TO YOU(런투유): BTOB(비투비) _ Missing You(그리워하다) - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

What does European research mean for you? // ERC week and Beyond // 2 of 5 - Duration: 2:20.

So I think it´s very important that our ressearch is

embedded in the European research community.

So the ERC is very special because it

gives us the opportunity to answer long-term big questions

with sufficient funding and that's why we

could really venture as a blue-sky

research project into new areas of aging research.

European research I think is a

great platform, also on one had to really

foster collaboration with people, I mean

across different countries, but I think

it also brings a completely novel

mindset of different nationalities and

cultures to science.

So I think that this ERC grant gives us the resources and funding

to perform state of the art

research and also collaborate with this other laboratories.

It's very important to think about research in a european way

because of course we're doing

research at an internationally

competitive level and the United States

of course, even though funding has

declined there, is still fantastic and at

very high level and so to combine

resources in order to promote a great

research at the European scale is very important.

Also the possibility to become

part of a network of elite researchers

if you want, so possibilities to

collaborate with top scientists, so that´s

very good, some visibility also,

future perspective also.

European research is very important, especially the

ERC concept is really important because

it gives you a specific stamp, it gives

of course a lot of funding but also

allows you to connect with many other

groups, so there are this individual projects

that are great like ERC, but there are also

this kind of collaborative project that

I'm also part of and they're really

important because then we can kind of

move forward a small part of the very

specialized field by interconnecting with

many different scientists in this field.

For more infomation >> What does European research mean for you? // ERC week and Beyond // 2 of 5 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

MonsoonSIM Official - Ver 5.2 - Adding Game Logo - Duration: 1:26.

You can search the logo on Google Image

click view image

right click, and copy the image address

an image URL usually end with .png or .jpg

For more infomation >> MonsoonSIM Official - Ver 5.2 - Adding Game Logo - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Routa Balkanika 2017 - Ep 9.5 - SERBIA & ROMANIA : BMW 2016 R1200GS Adventure & 2010 F650GS Twin - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Routa Balkanika 2017 - Ep 9.5 - SERBIA & ROMANIA : BMW 2016 R1200GS Adventure & 2010 F650GS Twin - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Night cream for oily skin/Instant skin whitening cream for oily skin/Fairness cream for girls & boys - Duration: 1:45.

night cream for oily skin

instant skin whitening

best homemade cream for oily skin

glowing skin

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét