Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You For Watching!

Can you crack me out

Where do you think you guys get it Donnie you're scratching so much you're making your arm red

The most glorious hippo in the whole world Oh

Get it tied in tickle. Oh duck duck tickle well since you're here, and you're as tipless as the Tigers tail

Is your belly, okay, Gloria ah just a little itchy Oh

Gotcha that's not so bad

What's the matter, Gloria no nothing

What's wrong?

nothing

maybe we can play hide and seek I

Lied first but you love tickle tagging come on. Well. It's just it's my belly in a

Really itches, and hey look. What's wrong with it. I don't know but let doc yet

But let's give you a checkup and find out, okay, okay?

The top everything looks good so far Holly, can you hear me my magnifying glass?

Well, would I do without you well. It's a good thing. You don't ever have to

Okay, not

That can I just need to figure out how to make the cracks on your belly go away

Which will make the itchy stop?

Not know how to help you but I know someone who does the best doctor I know my mom

No problem mrs.. Watson call me if Michael is in fit kinda reminded me of Donnie's rash

But Donnie has eczema. It makes his skin red and rashy and itchy

What do you do to make us a cheese go away I?

Use this on Dad's leather jacket. It should help smooth out the leather and protect it from getting even more cracked

Thanks quad stitch God it won't

So hard, but I won't Hallie. Let's get the exam table ready to go doc

okay, fetching doc that kind of

tickles

Makes me like I knew that you would and I feel butter so much better now

Start running

The big sleepover

Sleeping somewhere else yep next door at Emmie and Alma's

Will be just like home

She should take everyone who looks good in the tiara

Tiger by his toe if he hollers let him go eeny meeny miny moe

I'm sorry sweeties in Chile. I wish I could take everyone but the truth

Chile are you really feeling sick?

But what if I just

Miss you. Oh, she gives me a picture of us together. I can look at it when I'm really missing her so

Here this is for you

Whenever you miss me

But I'll see you tomorrow, right?

right

Okay, have a good night anything. We're right next door. Thanks. Mom. I'll be fine. I have Lambie and stuffy with me

See you in the morning doc the best sleepover ever

Behind my Isha, I thought we start with some games semi dinner time weekend

Oh

That kind of talk good night pickles and who else do we have here sir

Hmm, I know what'll cheer you up glow-in-the-dark stickers my mom got him for us wait till you see

Ari

Oh

No see hi guys hi pickles

There's something she's not telling us

Doc we know we can always tell you anything, but you know you can always tell us anything - right

Let's give doc a checkup. Just like she always does when we don't feel well. He don't have to give up Ted

Hey, you're that patient?

Well good heartbeat having a check-up reminds me of my backyard clinic in home

family and friends back home

I've never seen doc look sad before we need to do some

There's the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper

and Gemini

Thanks, Lambie. That feels really nice

But you still feel sad

Allow me cut for trying guys. I'm just gonna try to get some sleep a

Picture of her with her mom and dad and all her friends yes, yes, yes, wait

We don't have a picture we can make one we have something for you

Hey mom and dad everyone else from home see

Morning girls, how was your sleepover? It was great they brought some friends

Oh, it's really good to see you all of you so tell us all about your night. It was

amazing this time

So the first thing we did was have a tea party, and then we played a fort

You

Doc McStuffins goes meet mobile wow I can't believe it. This looks just like me

Tilly that's the sound you make when your hobby, it's your stuffing moving around

I'm gonna see what's wrong

Hi, my name is doc doc McStuffins hi aunt wanna look anymore mind if I take a look

The thing is Maddy, I'm pretty good at fixing toys, it's kind

Why don't we got doc. I don't know yes

Fiddlesticks, I didn't flip did I let's have another go

If you just let me give you I

Have a diagnosis Norton you have a missing winder-upper and without a good wind up you can't flip

Let's see here. Oh, that's a silly saying. I am NOT a real snowman

No really. I can't I don't have the tools

I need to fix you here dear son headed for the broken toy pile Maddy keeps it in the very back of the closet

Under a shoe and his stinky gym socks

I'm sorry

He's not fixed I thought you said you can make him work again, I know

This has never happened to me before no I have to leave the park at 2:00 for my ballet class

Two o'clock okay. Don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I

Got an outpatient, what wicked wildebeest are you talking about doc I always helps her patients

Call and are no cold

You ever play with them again

Dragons come up with great new ideas

Wait a minute

Oh, I got it. Oh, but you go first and fill it with everything we need

There's a whole world of toys out there that need our help with a clinic on wheels doc

Hi doc what can I do for you?

I was wondering if you could help me make something sure as long as it isn't an intergalactic

I need it in time to take it back to the park before two o'clock oh

Okay ooh, I have something we might be apartment and a paste dispenser

Oh, and Abed has been Wow I think I might have just the right stuff

Oh, it's prettier than a princess on prom night. No it's so much more than pretty

Bow bill

Come on Maddy's be here

Madi with my dad. Thanks. I'll bring them back in a few minutes

You did all this to save little owed me

fancy that I was hoping you do the honor of being the first patient in the doc mo PL by George, I'm

magnifying glass

Dear

God Norton, let's catch Tamayo

Wanna see the doctor oh

Okay, well let's get started

What seems to be the problem? It's my birthday?

We're having a party it's gonna be the biggest party in town

Sounds amazing you guys sure know how to put on a show, baby

We'd better keep practicing kiddo

Hi doc I was playing soccer, and I don't from the ball and well I tried to bend into your jack-in-the-box oh

Good see you later duck

Which is kind of new for me, so I hope it goes okay?

Doesn't sound good. Maybe something is wrong. Oh

Shit let's get you into the checkup room

I've never seen you get scary looks like you could use a cuddle little Jack I

Have a diagnosis sounds like a case for the big book of boo-boos. I didn't see

That's okay, my pop can take it you can right of course I can

You do it myself it's okay to ask for help doc look no further than the strongest dragon in the room

There's another

Thing stuffy, but I think I need my dad

He'll be able to straighten this crank out in no time and ha he will

Good, but either than parents get hurt sometimes. We get sick too, but I'll get better

So don't worry

No matter what?

This sling will help, but until you feel better

You're on box rest, but the show must go on

Net do it without you. I'll be way too scared. I need you to put on a pop and show for a buddy's birthday

Besides it'll help me forget about this program

There you go

Don't worry little Jack. We'll all be there cheering for you

Receipt in the box if they're not the right size oh

No tires just what I needed oh, thanks guys and

Now I'd like to introduce the juggling act

Hi

What's a little help from my friends all right heads up

There you go doc all straightened out that's perfect. Thanks dad

Thank You doc for taking all the ouches away

My pleasure little Jack, I am so proud of you for doing the juggling Jack act all by yourself

I know you can always count on me, but now

For more infomation >> Doc Mcstuffins You Crack Me Up Episode 39 - Pink Butterfly - Duration: 17:25.

-------------------------------------------

Falco Tarassaco: Why do you have animal names in Damanhur? (EN/ES/IT/DE) - Duration: 2:39.

As human beings we tend to copy everything around us

at least that is my experience

I notice that I copy a lot of the people

and it's also a reference of being sometimes or a path to be..

Repeating in Italian

and I was elaborating, reflecting

about choosing an animal for a name

for a name

and it came to me a possible answer that I would like to share

but it is also a question

Is it a focus for the energy of the animal and the connection

as a way of focusing the copying that we have?

It is an interesting question

It's one thing, the use of the mirror neurons

very often many species imitate others

of the same species, learning

Our training is based on observation

The choice of animal names has two fundamental origins

One, to connect ourselves to life

to the world as a singular thing

not distinct, human, animal. It is a single thing

The second is trying to, by using that name

bringing attention to those animals

to safeguard that species as much as possible

bringing at least attention

Many are at-risk species, species that are disappearing

so having the attention of someone who identifies with it

spiritually

is an additional connection with that animal

This is the reason

For more infomation >> Falco Tarassaco: Why do you have animal names in Damanhur? (EN/ES/IT/DE) - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

One get-together with friends, one LED lamp, three light settings - Duration: 0:16.

SceneSwitch just screws in like a normal light bulb

You can get 3 light settings

All at the flick of your switch

Innovation and you

Philips

For more infomation >> One get-together with friends, one LED lamp, three light settings - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

INTO THE BLACK Unboxing! - Duration: 5:11.

Hi community of awesome, I'm Ava Jae and this is bookishpixie.

So originally I was thinking I was going to do something scary/Halloween-related because

today is Halloween, so happy Halloween!

Today is also the paperback release for BEYOND THE RED—wooo! [laughs] So if you've been

waiting to get BEYOND THE RED, or waiting for the paperback, you don't have to wait

any longer—the day is here.

So, right, I was thinking about what kind of Halloween vlog I could do and I hadn't

really decided but then I ended up not having to decide because I got a package, and that

package took priority.

Okay, so, I just got back from the day job and it is dark in here so I suspect the quality

of this video is not going to be the best, but I got a box an the box is from my publisher's

distributor which means it's probably books, so I'm recording.

You guise really liked the unboxing when I did BEYOND THE RED, so I figured I would do

this one too because it's fun, and I'm super psyched for INTO THE BLACK, and I'm really

excited to share it with you guise, and this time I have an actual box, so I mean, that's nice.

Kind of like, a little more dramatic in a fun way.

Okay.

So layers of bubble wrap—like, soooo much bubble wrap you don't even know...

Yeah. [laughs]

It's a book! Oh my god.

Oh, this is really cool to see in person, I'm not gonna lie.

Open up the book for the first time...

I will show you guise all this stuff in a second.

So this is very exciting.

[laughs] Oh my gosh, you guise, the second book is here.

I really should've had a hard copy of BEYOND THE RED like right—oh! I do!

It's over here, hold on, let's try not to knock over my little book mountains I've got all over the place.

Look at them together! Ahh! [laughs]

Yeah, this is really neat to see them together.

Like, side-by-side and wow, they're books!

Now I've got the paperback of BEYOND THE RED and a hardcover of BEYOND THE RED and a hardcover

of book two, INTO THE BLACK, and it's red and purple and they look great together.

I'll-I'll do the close-up stuff now.

INTO THE BLACK tour, here we go.

Opening it up I especially like how they designed this top part here which you should not be

reading if you haven't read BEYOND THE RED but yeah.

Wooo!

And the title page, and the exciting part which talks about the whole trilogy so that's pretty cool.

Then the dedication which I am quite proud of.

Then the first page.

Once again I'm really happy with these chapter headers because they're so pretty.

And here's the whole page...

Once again I really like how they did the numbering because those little dots are the

moons, how cool is that?

I think it's clever. And I like it.

Another random fact is this little icon here which is the scene break icon I actually got

to design so that's pretty cool.

In BEYOND THE RED the icon is the Eljan insignia because the book primarily takes place down

here in Elja, however INTO THE BLACK primarily takes place over here in Ona—therefore this

is the Onan insignia.

Once again there is a glossary and pronunciation guide.

It's a little longer than BEYOND THE RED's because there were more terms added.

Also there's a general terms section which I think will be really helpful to you guise.

So yeah, that's my gorgeous book.

And this is my gorgeous book with my other gorgeous books, which I now have two of.

And that is pretty awesome.

So INTO THE BLACK releases in two weeks on November 14th.

I do have a pre-order campaign running so if you pre-order INTO THE BLACK before November

14th and you live in the US you can get signed bookplates and bookmarks and they're pretty,

and you also get a personalized note from me.

I'll link below to the details which are all on my blog.

So I'm now really happy to have not one but actually two books to share with you guise—or

at least, I will super shortly when this one publishes, but they exist, and they're book-shaped

and beautiful and I'm really happy. [laughs]

So that's what I've got for today!

If you liked what you saw, don't forget to subscribe and comment, and I'll see you guise next week!

For more infomation >> INTO THE BLACK Unboxing! - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Actress Hina Khan Rejected In Famous 5 TV Serials | You Won't Believe - Duration: 3:31.

Popular Actress Hina Khan Rejected In Famous 5 TV Serials | You Won't Believe

For more infomation >> Popular Actress Hina Khan Rejected In Famous 5 TV Serials | You Won't Believe - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

NO DIGGITY, by Frederik Konradsen - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> NO DIGGITY, by Frederik Konradsen - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Who Are You, Really? - Alexandru Pop (Subtitrat in RO) - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Who Are You, Really? - Alexandru Pop (Subtitrat in RO) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

AYS Daily Growth Hacks 164 Revisit: Listening to Words - Duration: 2:53.

Hi it's Doug Holt with Author of Your Own Story and in today's episode we're

gonna revisit one of our most popular daily growth hacks so grab your notebooks

and remember the key to success is doing the work

let's get started today's topic listening to words

hi I'm Doug ho with author of your own story and this is your daily growth

hacks for each day we give you a tip trick or insight to help you up level we

call the five two fries that's mine body soul relationships and business so

what do I mean by listening to words well we got a lot of feedback from our

growth hack about listening to audiobooks at two or three times speed

got a lot of information I love hearing from you so thank you but one of the

questions I got was Doug I don't have the audio books and one of the books

that I enjoy reading either come in hardcover or Kendall versions so what do

i do then well you have a couple options and the one that I'm going to share with

you today is simply by taking out your Kindle Amazon has what's called whisper

sink and whisper sink has a really unique feature

now most audiobooks now have this you can either buy it separately but what I

found is it actually is included with most books now whispers sink allows you

at the bottom of your Kindle to select the audio version now this is usually

for visually impaired it's not quite as good as having an author or a

professional reader but it works really well with with whisper sync you can set

the audio to be slower than one time speed but you can also go up to three

times speed and even for in some situations depending on the software

you're using now I find whispers think not to be as

good again as the author because the clarity of the pronunciation isn't as

good and the flow of the works can you're having a computer reading the

words one by one to you so for me it's usually about two to two and a half

times speed is my sweet spot but you may find it to be different for you but what

you're able to do then is download books that aren't quite ready for audio format

and maybe on a Kindle or a feather device or an e-reader and utilizing the

whisper sync or accessibility functions like the iPhone has you can actually go

to iPhone and set your accessibility reader functions so that's reading for

someone who is visually impaired I mean iPhone will actually read the

text for you again it's not as good as the audiobook but give it a try this

will allow you today to digest books and content at a much faster rate and thus

letting you go one step closer to being the author of your own story that's it

for me today I'll see you tomorrow and remember go to author of your own story

com where you get the latest news tips tricks and other insights from other

professionals from around the world to help you up level your life

For more infomation >> AYS Daily Growth Hacks 164 Revisit: Listening to Words - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Today's Virgo Horoscope Thursday, NOVMBER 2, 2017 - Duration: 3:10.

Virgo November 2017 Horoscope

Virgo Horoscope Thursday, September 7, 2017

HOROSCOPE OF THE DAY THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2 2017

For more infomation >> Today's Virgo Horoscope Thursday, NOVMBER 2, 2017 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do Coins have Heads and Tails: History in a Minute (Episode 47) - Duration: 1:30.

Hello everybody. Philip Campbell here with Homeschool Connections' History in a

Minute. I am your bearded, nerdy history guru and today's question is: How come

the front of the coin is called the head and the back is called the tails? Now you

might think it has to do with the American Quarter which has George

Washington's head on the front and a bird, the American Eagle, on the back

but it actually goes back way further than the United States of America.

Actually, most historians think it goes all the way back to the Greek and Roman

times and Athenian coins, which had the head of the goddess Athena on the front

and Athena's sacred animal the owl on the back. And the owl was featured

prominently with its with its tail, its tail feathers, hanging down. And so heads

because the head of Athena tails because of the tail of the owl, Athena's sacred

bird on the backside. And because of the fame of the Athenian coinage, that

terminology passed into common use. And of course the heads of rulers have

always been on on the fronts of coins. So that's it's fairly obvious. But hey at

any rate if you want to learn more little history tidbits, I encourage you

to subscribe to this channel. Comment. Visit homeschoolconnections.com for

more information on my history courses and on Catholic education in general. And

always remember, history is awesome.

For more infomation >> Why Do Coins have Heads and Tails: History in a Minute (Episode 47) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

One classy party, one LED lamp, three light settings - Duration: 0:21.

SceneSwitch just screws in like a normal light bulb

You can get 3 light settings

All at the flick of your switch

And it works with your existing switch?

Works with your existing switch.

Innovation and you.

Philips

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét