Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

- What are you doing? / - Who wants to feed him?

Seola and Sua are into helping Gunhoo.

They're so good at taking care of him.

He can drink milk by himself.

- Here's a pillow. / - Thank you.

Gunhoo is getting treated really well.

Can you hold that for me?

- This one? / - Yes.

- Let's put it on. / - It's done now.

Is Gunhoo a boy or a girl?

- A boy. / - He's a boy. I see.

(Laughing)

- We're done. / - Are we done?

- Where is it? / - Sua should do

the right side, and Seola should do the left side.

He's spilling everything.

- No, sit down. / - Oh, my.

Gosh.

He needs to wipe his mouth.

He's cute.

They're with younger babies, but Seola

- and Sua are also babies. / - They're still babies.

Ask your dad to give birth to one more baby.

Dad can't give birth to babies.

- Then who gives birth? / - Mom.

Your mom?

(That's right.)

Sit down here.

Let's see who Gunhoo will go to.

Sit down here. Naeun, sit here.

Let's see who he will go to.

Call him. Gunhoo.

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

- Gunhoo, come here. / - Come here.

Call Gunhoo.

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

(Exclaiming)

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

- Go louder. Don't lose. / - Gunhoo.

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

Sit down.

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

The kids are so earnest.

This test has their pride at stake.

(It seems that he's going towards Seola and Sua.)

(Gunhoo, you're not going there, right?)

(She comforted him whenever he cried.)

(She also gave him kisses full of love.)

(They loved each other so much.)

(They loved each other so much that it was a problem.)

- Gunhoo. / - Gunhoo.

Should I go to you?

Who will you go to?

What will happen?

- What will happen? / - Who will Gunhoo choose?

- Come here. / - Gunhoo.

I'm here.

(Hugging)

(Did Gunhoo go to her or did Naeun go to him?)

Naeun hugged him.

(That was so close.)

(Gunhoo's love belongs to Naeun.)

What sound is that?

- What sound is that? / - What sound is that?

What sound is that?

- Is there a cricket? / - What?

What sound is that?

(She imitates the sound of crickets perfectly.)

(He listens carefully.)

(Naeun follows Sian and listens carefully.)

(Where is this sound coming from?)

Can you hear it?

What sound is it?

It's on top of Sian's head.

(Whimpering)

- It's on your shoulder. / - It's on your shoulder.

(Whimpering)

Shake it off quickly. Shake it off quickly.

Hurry. Shake it off.

Like this?

Did you see the grasshopper?

I'm scared.

Sian, I'm scared.

I'll protect you.

It's because I'm cool.

You're cool.

- Sian, catch it. / - Where's the cricket?

It's here. The cricket is here.

(The cricket appeared.)

Sian, catch it for me. I'm scared.

- Sian, catch it. / - Okay.

Will he catch it like an older brother?

- Oh, my. / - I'm scared.

(Screaming)

(He failed.)

- What should they do? / - Of course, that's scary.

Underneath you. Be careful.

I'll catch it.

Naeun, Sian will catch it.

(Gunhoo approaches without hesitation.)

- It's going to run away. / - Gunhoo is going.

How will we catch it?

Gunhoo, don't come near.

- Don't come near. / - He's so cute.

Gunhoo is communing with it.

He's not afraid yet.

He hasn't developed fear yet.

Gunhoo is catching it.

- Gunhoo. / - Hurry.

Sian, catch it. Catch it.

Catch it.

Gunhoo is braver when he's five years younger.

Please move, Uncle.

(He caught it.)

(But he missed it again.)

Naeun is going to catch it.

Sian will catch it. Sian, catch it.

- Catch it. / - He will catch it.

- He caught it. / - He caught the bug.

He caught the bug.

(He can't believe he caught it.)

He plucked up the courage.

I caught the cricket a minute ago.

(I could catch it too.)

I caught it with my hands a minute ago.

Sian, you're amazing. Look at your muscles.

Where did they go?

- It's Dad. / - Dad's here.

Dad.

"Dad"?

Naeun, he's not your dad. He's your uncle.

- Let's move this first. / - We caught a cricket.

- Who caught it? / - I did.

- I wasn't scared. / - Weren't you scared?

It's only been a few minutes since he came.

They're talking about several dozen things.

(What happened?)

- It's not easy. / - Look.

I want to go outside.

I'm done. Oh, my.

How was looking after the kids like?

You need a different kind of strength.

Do you still want a lot of kids?

- It's hard to raise them. / - I think I'll have to

consider it seriously.

Okay, grab the train. Naeun, grab him.

- Grab Sian's shoulders. / - Choo, choo.

- Go to the left. / - Where should we go?

- Go to the left. / - Go to the left.

That's right. You're like four sheep.

They're so cute with that on their heads.

She's so pretty.

(Gunhoo is making train sounds by himself.)

Gunhoo became really cheerful and big.

- Sit down now. / - I'm going to sit down.

Sian, what did I tell you about cracking eggs?

- Crack it with your head. / - Try it.

- Sian, do it for us. / - Okay.

Naeun, watch how Sian crack the egg.

- Will you watch too? / - Yes.

One, two.

It cracked.

- I want to do it too. / - I want to do it too.

- She wants to try it. / - Okay.

Naeun should also try it.

You have to crack it hard for it to not hurt.

(Why can't I do it?)

- It sounds so painful. / - Crack it on my head.

- He's lending his head. / - Crack it on his head.

We can do it.

Naeun, crack it hard.

She can't crack it hard because she's too kind.

Sian, tell her she can crack it hard.

- Just do it hard. / - Crack it hard.

Naeun, I'll teach you.

- Sian is right here. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

(Crack)

- It hurts. / - Naeun did it.

- I didn't do it. / - I can't believe him.

- It's so funny. / - Naeun did it.

Naeun did it.

- It shattered into pieces. / - Did it hurt?

- It hurts. / - Let's see.

I'm sorry.

He'll have to stand the pain now.

Uncle, how do I crack it on your head?

- Uncle. / - May we crack it on you?

May I crack it on your head?

(That's not a big deal.)

- May I crack it on you? / - Crack it in one try.

Okay.

What if they change the direction of the egg?

(Shouting)

I wasn't ready. You should have done it

- He was really surprised / - when I was ready.

They cracked it offbeat.

Sian, you're not going to crack it on me, right?

Enjoy the egg since you cracked it on my head.

(Naeun and Donggook are full of love.)

(Let's see.)

- She wants to do it. / - Yes.

(Tapping)

Did it work?

- I did it. / - Oh, my.

She must have done it.

- Did you do it? / - Look.

- Look. / - Good job.

(We saw it. You should eat it quickly now.)

It's fun to eat eggs at a dry sauna.

(She takes a bite.)

I want to go inside.

- Do you want to go? / - Yes.

Go ahead and try going.

- I'll try it. / - Let's go.

- It's hot. / - It's hot.

This is a red clay room.

Naeun, let's go to a cool place.

- Go to a cool place. / - Go with Sian.

It's cool.

They have an underground cave.

This is a cave.

Naeun, this is your first time to a cave, right?

- Yes. / - I'm scared.

- Sian, you need to take care of Naeun. / - I'm scared.

- Why are you scared? / - I'm not scared.

Naeun isn't scared. Why are you scared?

- No. / - Are you scared?

They became close

- after one day. / - My goodness.

- They're really close. / - They really are.

We came to the end of the cave.

- Sit down. / - I'll sit down.

- Sian, are you scared? / - No.

Of course I'm not scared.

He said he was scared earlier.

- Kids. / - Yes?

Karaoke mics echo like this.

So let's sing songs

like we're at a karaoke.

That's right. Look at him.

He's showing them.

He's showing off his charm today.

You look manly.

He dances systematically.

(Tell me everything you want.)

(He's showing off his talents in the cave.)

Naeun, clap for him.

- You did a good job. / - Oh, my.

Okay.

- That's the ending. / - That's the ending.

Let's go out now.

Are you scared?

- I'm not. Let's just go. / - Come on.

- You look scared. / - I'm not. Let's just go.

- Let's count to 10, then. / - Okay.

I can do it!

Sian, you can do it.

That's good.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10.

I can go by myself.

(Hurrying)

This isn't a big deal.

A man isn't scared of this.

Sian, something is behind you.

(Screaming)

I came quickly, right?

- I came quickly, right? / - Yes, you were quick.

I came quickly because I missed Naeun.

You weren't scared at all on the way here, right?

No, I wasn't scared.

- I wasn't scared. / - Go there again.

Why?

You're hungry, right? Let's go eat.

Since Jooho came so far, we have to feed him well.

The charm of traveling is good food.

How good will it taste after playing all day?

Look. You waited for a long time, right?

(What are they having for dinner?)

- Look at this. / - It's meat.

Thank you for the food.

That's right. Thank you for the food.

Thank you for the food.

Okay, enjoy it.

I prepared a grand dinner.

It's really good.

(Food lover Sua also praises the taste.)

Babies are so lovely when they eat a lot like this.

Try it.

Here.

Did you try it? Is it good?

- It's good. / - Thank you.

It's good.

Is it a thumbs up?

(It tastes so good.)

(Is she going to give it to Donggook?)

(Sian, open your mouth.)

Gosh.

Thank her. Don't show off your strength.

Thank you.

Why are you the only one eating?

(Coughing)

Give her some water when she's coughing.

I'm tired.

- It's a big deal for you. / - It's a big watermelon.

It's going to be hard for you to have a girlfriend.

Not bad.

I'll cook some more meat.

(Sneaking up)

Naeun.

- What is he doing? / - Do you smell something burning?

My heart is burning.

- It's a line / - Yes.

from the drama "Phoenix", isn't it?

Did he learn this from somewhere?

Sian, where did you learn that from?

- I don't know. / - You don't know?

(Why is Sian like this?)

Director, can you lend me that?

- Sian. / - It's Donggook's plan.

- He had it. / - Why do I have to do it?

I'll teach you dating skills.

This is early education. It's important.

- It's because... / - But that comment was

too much for a five-year-old.

Can you hear me? Okay?

Okay.

(Sian touches his ear in front of everyone.)

- Naeun. / - Does your ear hurt?

- No. / - It doesn't hurt?

- I just did it. / - Is there something?

Ask Naeun if she needs anything.

(Donggook starts his mission.)

Naeun, do you need anything?

- Lend me your spoon. / - She doesn't need any.

She doesn't?

Look at Naeun and tell her,

- "Are you a thief?" / - Is it a phone call?

He wants him to ask her if she is a thief.

What?

- Just follow me. / - It's an error.

Look at Naeun and say, "Are you a thief?"

- Why are you touching it? / - She's not a thief.

- I know. / - It's a transfer error.

She's not a thief, but she stole your heart.

(Thinking over it)

Dad.

What are you doing?

He got caught.

- Oh, no. / - It's a crisis.

- What are you doing? / - It's nothing.

He said it was nothing.

I'm afraid it will have a bad effect.

Naeun looks like she's done. Wipe her mouth.

Wipe her mouth with a napkin.

(Sweet)

Say, "You got prettiness on your face."

You're pretty.

Thank you.

Nod your head.

- Nod, nod. / - It's like the 90s.

That means Donggook used to do this, right?

- That's right. / - Look at me.

Naeun's hair is getting in the way of her eyes.

- Comb her hair away. / - Okay.

(Sian is a robot of love.)

Do you want to eat grapes?

(Sian is a robot of love.)

(It's good.)

Ask her, "Do you like me?"

- Do you like me? / - Yes.

- I also like you. / - Oh, my.

(It's a secret.)

(What are they doing?)

- It took me too long. / - Dad's here.

Sian, did something happen?

- No. / - Okay, sit down.

Naeun, do you like Sian?

Was their plan effective?

(What will Naeun's answer be?)

I like Sian.

I also like you.

That's good.

He's proud. We're also proud for no reason.

We have to say goodbye to Naeun and Gunhoo.

It's time for them to go.

Let's take a commemorative photo.

Look.

- We're on camera. / - We're on camera.

Okay.

Okay, let's go.

- One, / - One,

- two. Make a "V". / - two,

- three. / - three.

(Snap)

- That's it. / - Who took the photo?

- Let's see. / - I want to see.

- Come here. / - I want to do that.

- I want to see them. / - Everyone looks good.

The five siblings.

I hope you will continue to be close like now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét