Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

What's good everybody, I'm blitz5 and I'm back again with another Saturday

bonus video and this is gonna be all about pub G because we just had a ton of

information released for public spocs one talking about war mode the end of

the event pass and a bunch of updates that are coming in October so if you

guys are interested in pub G I would definitely stick around for this video

because we got a lot of important information here so let's get started

and first thing is first we got war mode which came back for this weekend his

second iteration of this where we got 24 total players now three squads of eight

this was a little bit different than the first weekend of this and this kind of

came out of the blue they said this was just gonna be a one-time thing but now

they've announced that they're going to be doing at least two to four weekends

of this in a row when they announced these event modes which is pretty cool

and I posted a video about the recent war mode for this weekend so if you guys

are interested in knowing more about that I'll put it down in the description

box below but definitely make sure you guys log into the game this weekend

because they're running a promotion and you can earn 400 additional xp for every

day that you log in this weekend so in the official post they said that you

could only earn this 400 xp for Saturday and Sunday however yesterday when I

logged in on Friday I was able to get 400 xp so they said there's a maximum of

800 XP that's available to be rewarded to you for logging in but I think that

because they gave it away on Friday there might be 1200 XP so I'm not sure

if they misspoke here miss worded that but either way remember that if you have

the event pass or even if you didn't every 400 XP you level up in the event

pass so this can really help you guys get to level 30 or even if you didn't

purchase it yet and you're trying to just get closer to level 30 this will

help a lot and if you did purchase it you haven't had time to play make sure

you're getting all these bonus Awards I think that they're really doing a good

job here making it available for everybody and then also a big reminder

the event pass is ending on October 4th so make sure you guys are playing

getting all those daily bonuses and trying to achieve as many points as you

can and then also they're going to add a grace period onto the end of the event

pass so say you're not around on October 4th they're giving you a week to claim

all the rewards that you gained and in that time you can still earn the

previous missions they're just not going to have daily quests and the daily

survival xp so really we're gonna have another bonus week here too

XP so I feel like most people should be able to get to level 30

I actually just hit level 30 yesterday on Friday when I got this 400 XP so I'm

there so I feel like a lot of people hopefully be able to get there and get

all the rewards that they want and obviously the target pan has been one of

the big things that a lot of people want that's really cool and kudos to pub G

for doing that especially with all the issues recently I think this was a fair

way to kind of get back to all the players that want the rewards and bought

the event pass so moving on from that we got a lot of updates coming this October

and actually the first one is a hotfix which is coming in a couple days on

October 1st and this allegedly is going to be fixing the issues with earning

achievements and I say allegedly because I really don't have huge hopes for this

working they're claiming in this official post that they had an issue

with the server identifying user IDs and sending those achievements back to the

profiles that earn them but I had read in earlier posts that there was issues

with tracking some of the weapons that were being used like the qbu and the qbz

and other issues with the system for pubsey so I'm not sure if this is gonna

fix everything but I have been getting more achievements nowadays but not all

of them on the system so let me know if you guys have been receiving those

achievements and we'll see what happens after this October first update then

they said that there's also two patches planned for the month of October and

some of this stuff is really crazy there's a lot of new content coming in

October and I feel like this is probably because of the release of Call of Duty

and they're also trying to really catch us up with the PC and this is gonna get

us pretty dang close so we got the quick marker system they're adding new ways to

report players for teaming and other offenses we have increased maximum

sensitivity we got new weapons and vehicles including the barrel the MK 47

the scooter the took shy which is like it took took on sanic and then we also

have the laser sight and then a new reward system which they said details to

come so going back over this really fast the quick marker system if you haven't

seen this it's basically a way to mark the compass in front of you or when you

spot an enemy instead of having to hit back on the Xbox controller and then

drop the pin it's kind of a quick way that all the people on your squad can

see it so to me this is something that pubsey really needed it's going to be

huge for kind of communication which is awesome and then also these new weapons

are gonna be great I'm really excited to try the variant Mk

47 this is supposed to be a really awesome gun that can hold more

attachments kind of similar to the scar and then also the laser sight is gonna

be great I like to hit fire and a lot of first-person shooter in third person

games so this is going to increase your hipfire accuracy and then obviously

anytime there's more rewards and that kind of system put into the game that's

always a good thing so we can look forward to all of that in October

hopefully early in October like they said but you never know with pub Jean

some of this stuff might get delayed and then unfortunately they said that they

were trying to get training mode out in October for the Xbox one but now this

has been pushed back to November because of stability issues so we're just gonna

have to wait and see when that comes out in November and it seems like after

November the pub G on the Xbox one is going to be really really close and in

line with the PC version of this game which is kind of incredible and then

we'll see if any of the rumors are true that pub G is coming to PlayStation I

feel like just assuming here that we might hear that information if it's true

sometimes towards the end of the year or in early 2019 but for now things are

looking okay there's been a lot of issues with pub G right now definitely

doesn't feel like the 1.0 launch of this game but I feel like after October it

will seems like they're sorting a lot of this stuff out and adding a ton of

content in so just a recap here we got the war mode ending on September 30th

with the bonus log in XP so make sure you guys log in this weekend try out the

event mode get the bonus xp the event pass is ending on October 4th we got a

hotfix on October 1st and then we have two updates coming with a ton of content

this month and they're also trying to fix the issues with the lost connection

to host which has been plaguing a lot of players right now on the Xbox one so a

lot of information here hopefully this will be a good month for pub G a lot of

competition coming with called duty like I said before so we'll have to see what

happens at the end of this month so anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this

video thank you all for watching and as always on boats v and peace out right

next to me like inches away for me and I can't function

does he see you oh my god this guy

For more infomation >> PUBG Xbox: October Updates Coming (New Weapons, Vehicles & Rewards) - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE GOES ON ROADMAP INSPIRATION AND WHY IT MATTERS TO YOU - Duration: 3:00.

Hey, I'm Nancy Juetten and I am so glad

you found your way to this page. So what

was the start of creating the Life Goes

On Roadmap and why does it matter to you?

I'll tell you something. I'm married to a

Financial Planner and we're driving

around and I'm a passenger in the car

and I said to him one day "What if

something should happen to you,

and I was ultimately responsible for

taking care of everything we'd

accomplished in our lives, all our assets,

all our financial information, everything.

I don't know what, what I would do and

he said "Oh My God, it's like a blind spot

in our lives. I'm so glad we're talking

about this" and I said "You know what

Steve, I'd really like you to create a

road map, so that I could navigate

whatever life might be throwing my way,

in case something should happen to you.

Would you please do that for me? That's

really what I want for Christmas", and so

last Christmas, he actually created

everything I needed, so that I could pick

up wherever he would leave that, leave

off should something strange happen to

him and I find myself suddenly single

and responsible for everything. And then

we started talking about this to people

we know, friends and family, even people

were sitting with on airplanes, and I'll

never forget the day my husband was

sitting next to a woman on an airplane,

because we weren't seated next to each

other and she says to him "What do you do?"

When he says what he does and she says

what do you do and she says "Well my

husband's getting ready to retire. We're

trying to figure out what we're gonna do

with the rest of our lives" and he says

to her "if something should happen to him,

do you know where the safe deposit box

key is, and do you know how to pick up

the pieces if something happened to him?" And

then you know what, her eyes filled with

tears and she said "I've been trying to

pin my husband down to have that

conversation for it feels like years, and

now I feel that if it doesn't happen it

could be too late" and so we started, he

started talking to her about this way

that we had figured out to help people

get over that and have new conversations

with their spouses, so instead of being

in the passenger seat, they could

actually take their place in the

driver's seat should that be the

situation that befalls them, and so she

says to him "When you create that will

you let me know, because I'd buy it and I'd

tell

my friends". Well here's the thing, we've

created it and now we're inviting you to

take a look at it, and we'd love for you

to be among those, who get to be a part

of it, so that you can have the

transformation that we're promising, and

be it's so inspired and so well served,

that you'll want to tell all your

friends. So go ahead and read on what we

have here on this page. We want to take

you on the ultimate road trip of your

life, change conversations you have with

your hubby, about how you manage the

finances and how you know, where to save

them, store them and keep them, and share

them, with the right people and we're

going to get you ready to go, so that if

there is a bump in the road you can keep

on driving and have power and control. So

I'm Nancy Juettet and I'm super glad you're

here and I will see you very soon. I hope.

For more infomation >> LIFE GOES ON ROADMAP INSPIRATION AND WHY IT MATTERS TO YOU - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

[No Copyright Music] Allerlei von Nicolai - Downstairs (Instrumental) | 360° VR - Duration: 3:55.

Downstairs

Instrumental Music

Subscribe for more royalty free music

For more infomation >> [No Copyright Music] Allerlei von Nicolai - Downstairs (Instrumental) | 360° VR - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

#1 Food People 'Over 40' NEED to Eat Before Bed - Duration: 5:33.

Hey, hey, hey, are you over 40 years old,

and you want to quickly lose more stubborn fat,

boost your metabolism, and release more growth hormone?

Well, stop by and pay close attention.

My name is Shaun Hadsall.

I'm a 47-year-old stubborn fat expert.

They call me the ripped grandpa.

And in today's video, I want to share

the number one food people over 40

should eat before bed for faster fat loss

and to boost metabolism.

And I also want to share an innovative 12-minute protocol

that's specifically designed for the hormonal condition

of people in their 40s, 50s, or 60s to re-optimize hormones

and to quickly lose more stubborn fat

in only 12 minutes.

Now, when this is followed properly,

you can actually boost the metabolism from 38 to 48 hours

after one 12-minute session.

And then the research and the scientific studies

that you'll find over at my website--

somewhere around this video, you'll

see a blue button or a blue link to click or tap

that you can go over-- you'll see over 30 published

studies backing up the information

that I'm sharing inside this video.

And when you follow my 12-minute metabolic bursting protocol,

using my instructions, you can elevate

growth hormone 400% to 1,200%.

Now what is the number one food that you should eat before bed?

It is protein.

You might see the list over here.

And it's a little bit cut off, I think, on my video,

but I want to share the best types of protein

to eat before bed.

I also want to share the timing of that meal.

See, eating before bed is a healthy choice,

but you have to time it properly.

There is a specific window you need to use,

and I'm going to share that in just a second.

You should always do your best to choose

these types of proteins.

So eggs are a great choice.

You have a complete protein in the white,

and then you have the yolk has all kinds of vitamins

and minerals and the friendly fats.

White proteins-- chicken, fish, and turkey--

the white cuts are going to be a little bit better choice

than this red cut that I was just sharing with you,

this lamb chop I was flashing in front of the camera.

So the lamb chop's still a healthy choice,

but the white proteins have been shown to release less insulin.

This is important before bed, and I'll

share why in just a second.

Cottage cheese is another amazing source

if you can tolerate dairy.

You open up cottage cheese.

You see the liquid on top.

That is whey, whey protein.

The curds underneath, that's casein.

So it's a whey and casein protein.

Whey's very fast releasing.

Casein is very slow releasing.

So by eating it at the right time before bed,

you feed your muscles as the protein slowly

releases throughout the night to help boost your metabolism.

The next choice is protein power.

This is an obvious choice because it's

quick and convenient.

I would just make sure that you're

choosing a blend, something that has

that slow releasing casein in it,

and maybe a handful of raw nuts with this.

Some of that fiber will help minimize the insulin spike.

Now, why should you focus on eating protein

before bed, and actually, in every single meal,

for that matter?

Well, the first reason is it reduces

hunger and late-night cravings.

Now, there's a published study that was done on this.

And you can see here, people who ate a high-protein diet had

much less hunger and cravings than those who didn't.

The second reason is it increases your metabolism.

So by including protein in your pre-bed meal

and including protein in every other meal,

your body burns more calories digesting protein

than it does digesting fats or carbohydrates.

So this is what will boost your metabolic rate.

So if you eat a meal without protein,

you're leaving calorie burn on the table.

You want to include a complete protein in every single meal,

and it will automatically help you boost metabolic rate.

This third reason is it supports lean muscle gains

and it stops muscle loss.

There's a new study, and I'll post a link below.

It shows that people who eat protein before bed gain more

muscle and have less muscle loss than those who don't.

Now, the timing of all this is critical.

And when you eat protein before bed

and when you eat protein after my 12-minute metabolic bursting

protocol can make all the difference,

so pay close attention to this.

So you want to eat your protein one to two hours

before bed minimum.

And the reason why is because when you eat,

you raise insulin levels.

Insulin is a storage hormone.

And in the presence of insulin, it's

nearly impossible for the body to release growth hormone

because they're antagonists to each other.

So the solution to this is to eat your protein-rich meal

about one to two hours before bed.

This will give insulin and chance

to stabilize before you hit the hay

and go to sleep, which will allow the body

to pulse more growth hormone throughout the night.

Now, after you perform my 12-minute metabolic

bursting protocols, and you release all this growth hormone

naturally following my movement patterns, my rest periods,

and my intensity levels, when you're done,

your muscles are like a sponge and they

want to soak up nutrients.

So it seems like eating directly afterwards

is the logical choice.

And it is a healthy choice.

It will feed the muscles and it will help with recovery.

However, I recommend that you strategically ride the wave

after my 12-minutes metabolic bursting protocol for about 60

to 90 minutes afterwards.

This will allow that growth hormone that

was released to work its magic.

Remember, if you eat that food, and you spike insulin,

you could potentially block that growth hormone.

So you get the best of both worlds

simply by waiting at least an hour

after my 12-minute protocols.

So hopefully you learned something inside this video.

Somewhere around this video, again, you'll

see that blue button or linke that you can go click or tap,

where you can go learn all about my innovative system called

the Over 40 Ab Solution.

So go check it out.

Start transforming your body today.

Thanks for watching and keep going strong.

For more infomation >> #1 Food People 'Over 40' NEED to Eat Before Bed - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie) — BOSS BATTLES #24 - Duration: 9:52.

The evil, trash-talking witch Gruntilda has kidnapped Banjo's sister Tooty.

Gruntilda plans to steal Tooty's beauty for herself so that she'll stop being so ugly.

Banjo and Kazooie traverse through all of the worlds of Gruntilda's lair,

before finally getting their chance to fight the witch at the top of her tower.

For more infomation >> Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie) — BOSS BATTLES #24 - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Easy Home-made microwave Yoghurt | Bari te Pata Doi - Duration: 1:57.

Before I start the yoghurt recipe, I would like to go back in time.

Actually, I always used to love DoiYoghurt), as it reminds me of my childhood

In my home town Berhampore there used to be these yoghurt sellers

who brought yoghurt on their shoulders, in an earthen pot

We used to called it 'Bari te pata doi', or home made doi. We were crazy eaters!

Coming back home from the University, we only used to think of Doi.

and how my dida(grandmother)

never forgot to keep for us , that Doi.

For more infomation >> How to make Easy Home-made microwave Yoghurt | Bari te Pata Doi - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Eating These DANGEROUS Snacks Will Put You In The Hospital - Duration: 5:42.

Obviously I knew that eating too many potato chips is bad for you, but I didn't know

that you could end up in the hospital.

Ever since Lil xan ended up in the hospital for eating too many hot Cheetos, it got me

wondering…what about other snack foods.

Do I even want to know?

Yes.

Yes I do.

Welcome back to inform overload where we ruin absolutely everything awesome.

Just kidding.

I'm charlotte dobre and On this channel we like to keep you informed about a variety

of things, the news, internet trends, and your favourite food items and restaurants.

Before I get into this video, tell me in the comments below what your favourite snack is.

And don't forget to follow us on social media, our links are posted down below.

I mean I like to know about what I'm putting in my body, I've definitely become healthier

over the last few years and as a result, I feel a lot better about my body and also my

health.

The first step to a healthier lifestyle is cutting out food that's bad for you, and

I'm going to help you do that by telling you about some of the most dangerous, popular

snack items you should stay away from.

We've rated these snacks on a scale of 1 to 5.

One being the least dangerous, 5 being the most.

Starting things off with hot dogs.

It is really easy to choke on a hot dog, especially if you're a child.

Hot dogs cause about 17% of all the choking related deaths in children.

Besides being a choking hazard for young children, hot dogs are carcinogenic because of how much

processed meat they contain.

The processed meat increases the risk of colorectal cancer by 21 percent.

Eating too many hot dogs increases your risk of heart disease, diabetes as well as other

things.

And this also goes for healthy hot dogs, you know, the ones you find at the health food

store?

They are just as bad as regular hot dogs.

Hot dogs are rated a 2 out of 5 on the danger scale.

Next up, pretty much every type of potato chips that are made with a grease known as

olestra.

Thibgs like fat free lays, fat free doritos, fat free ruffles.

Olestra is still legal in the united states, it was approved in 1996 as a substitute for

cooking oil to make high fat foods fat free.

Problem is, olestra actually restricts the body's ability to absorb vitamins.

It can cause cramps, bloating, gas and loose bowels.

Olestra is number 38 on time magazines worst inventions of all time.

If you really wanna have some potato chips, avoid fat free potato chips.

Opt for things like healthy crackers or pita chips, or even veggie chips.

I personally really like baked kale chips.

Moving right along to spicy chips like hot Cheetos and takis.

As you might know by now, the spices on hot Cheetos can increase stomach acidity, erode

your stomach lining and they have actually put several people in the hospital.

Eating too many Takis can cause ulcers and can also lead to cancer.

Apparently a small child once got throat cancer from eating too many takis.

Takis are rated a 3 out of 5 on the danger scale.

Next up we've got French fries.

Yes.

I know.

Im about to ruin French fries for you.

Eating too many French fries can lead to cancer.

The FDA discovered that French fries contain a carcinogen called acrylamide.

Fries can be even more dangerous if they are really crispy.

The crispier the fries, the more carcinogenic.

And yes sweet potato fries are also included.

Fries are rated a 2 out of 5.

Next up, gummy candies.

I was honestly the most upset to read about this one.

I love Swedish berries and sour patch kids so much.

If you're picking up snacks for a movie night, sour patch kids are pretty much a necessity.

But there is so much dye in gummy candies that they can cause cancer.

They are also absolutely terrible for your teeth.

Gummy candies can cause cavities, and wear away at your enamel.

Also, apparently sugarless haribo gummy bears have caused a lot of people to become extremely

sick.

Just check out the amazon reviews of haribo gummy bears where people talk about the gastric

exorcism and exploding bowels that is caused when you eat sugarless haribo gumy bears.

Regular gummy candies are rated a 2 out of 5.

And fat free haribo gummies are rated a 3 out of 5. if you're trying to cut gummy

candies out of your diet, heres a pro tip.

instead of buying gummy candies, try frozen cherries or mangoes.

Alright, moving along, you guys are gonna be upset about this one.

Pop rocks.

Pop rocks were a huge thing in the 70s and 80s.

They are a combination of sugar exposed to pressurized carbon dioxide.

If you consume pop rocks and coca cola at the same time can cause you to throw up pretty

much immediately.

Pop rocks are rated a 2 out of 5.

Ok, theres one snack food left that I wanna talk about, and its microwavable popcorn.

And this is actually rated one of the highest.

4 out of 5 on the danger scale.

The buttery microwave popcorn packets are also packed with chemicals and carcinogens.

One guy won 7.2 million dollars in a lawsuit because he claimed that microwaived popcorn

gave him lung cancer.

Instead of microwaveable popcorn, get some kernels and olive oil and make stovetop popcorn.

Toss on a bit of salt and Its honestly delicious and its wayyy better for you than those premade

packets.

its almost a guilt free snack.

Alright guys, that is all I have for you on that, its comment time.

Alex MSP – never clicked on a video so fast in my life!

Now its time for a joke!

Whats slower than a turtle but faster than a hare.

My wifi.

Spike Rave or die – I am hooked on your show.

Hey that's okay.

Yago Olivera Silva – you look like my science teacher in high school but you are funnier

than her.

Genesis Walker – I just want to be featured in all honesty.

Please make this potatos dream come true charlotte.

Ok. but only because I am avery gracious potato queen.

The video is over, thanks for watching, this right here is the end screen so you've got

a couple of options.

You can clikc this playlist over here to watch a bunch of IO videos just like this one, and

you can also like, subscribe and turn on notifcations so that I can see you in a future io video.

For more infomation >> Eating These DANGEROUS Snacks Will Put You In The Hospital - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

NEW Long dress designs photos for ladies 2018 Party wear designer dresses designs for women - Duration: 1:41.

TOP Long dress designs photos for ladies 2018

Party wear designer dresses designs for women in

amazon shopping online dresses images

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét