Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hi everyone, welcome to another episode of 360 under 360. This is Neeraj from TechieTech Tech.

Today, we'll be reviewing something that definitely deserves a place in your kit

So the product that we have today is called the Meike Macro Tubes.

What these things basically do is they convert your regular lens into a macro lens

So what it does is for example, I'm shooting this on a 35-mm Samyang lens

So basically this increases the space between your lens and the sensor

allowing your camera to focus on objects that are very close to the lens. Hence giving you the experience of Macro Photography.

You can definitely use it for videos as well.

okay, so

Let's begin with the features of this

First of all this thing cost 20 bucks. Yeah. I'm not kidding this thing costed me like 20 bucks including the shipping

So I have already linked this in the description below, you can get it from there.

So here are a few images and some videos that I shot with these macro tubes and the lens I'm currently shooting with.

To see those images in full resolution there's a link in the description below.

You can head over there and have a look at those.

What's bad about these?

Considering the price,

I'm pretty satisfied with their performance.

It's $20 for an accessory that gives me the ability to shoot macro pictures and videos

without spending

$250 at least on a new lens, so I guess so I'm pretty satisfied with this, you know.

Do let me know what you think about these macro tubes and if you have some other product that you want me to review

Share that in the comments below.

See in the next one then!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét