Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

(scream)

(voice) Leo, Leo, wake up?

Leo : ... What?

(voice) : Do you remember your favorite game?

(voice) : Grandmother's footsteps?

Leo : Who... Who are you?

(voice) : The rules have changed, when I say "footsteps"...

Leo : But, but I don't want to...

(voice) : YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

(voice) : Well... We can talk... I said, when i say "footsteps", if you move...

(voice) : and if you move, I'll paint this place with your blood

(voice) : Though, if you succeed, you can still escape

(voice) : Grand… mo… ther's footsteps.

(voice) : You've got it, good.

(voice) : Grand… mo… ther's footsteps.

(voice) : Grand… mo… ther's footsteps.

Leo : Give me the keys !

(voice) : Grand… mo… ther's footsteps.

(voice) : Grand..

Leo : Where are they?

(voice) : You mean, these key?

Leo : Give me the keys

(scream)

For more infomation >> VIDEOTAPES. tape2 - You can move when the sun goes out - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEOTAPES. tape3 - Count to two and you'll see three - Duration: 4:29.

Max : Hello

Max : Yeah fine, you?

Max : Well, whenever ?

Max : 1pm ? Yeah, fine by me.

Max : Let's do so, see you.

Max : Sam?

Sam : Damn you took some time !

Max : Yeah I know… I received something strange.

Sam : Feels strange.

Max : Definitely.

Sam : A videotape ?

Max : How do you know ?

Sam : I got one too.

Max : You might think I'm crazy… But I think it's Joseph…

Sam : No… you must be kidding me ?

Max : I know it sounds crazy… But it was his kind of « jokes ».

Sam : I don't know… You were at his funeral, I wasn't so I can't tell.

Max : I know, but the thing is that I didn't actually see the body…

Sam : See, you're not sure.

Max : You, you were in a coma whilst we buried him.

Sam : … I saw the video at least five times, and I can assure you a hundred percent that there's a reflection of Leo in a mirror.

Max : Leo… Leo really ?

Sam : Yes

Max : You actually think that Leo could do us such a thing ? I mean to us ?

Sam : Why not?

Max : Leo? No... We were close she would never do such a crazy thing.

Sam : She was Joseph's favourite… There's no possible doubt…

Sam : Did you see your message ?

Max : A message ? What message ?

Sam : On the videotape ? You can remember it, can't you ?

Max : ...

Sam : So we meet here, and you don't even tell me about it ? You think I'm a fucking idiot ?

Max : Do never push me like that again ! You psycho !

Sam : Do you remember what game we used to play as kids ?

Max : Yeah… Grandmother's footsteps ? Why?

Sam : Knowing that we could have fun…

Max : Sam?

Max : What the fuck have you done ?

Sam : Help me, the game isn't over yet.

Max : How did you get in ?

Sam : I cat sitted here once…

Sam : She's fine don't worry

Sam : Push yourself

Max : I already told you not to touch me

Sam : Wait

Max : Oh come back ! I need help.

For more infomation >> VIDEOTAPES. tape3 - Count to two and you'll see three - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Drake x Jhene Aiko Type Beat 2018 - "Into You" | Free Type Beat | SoulTrap/R&B Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

This Beat is Available For Licensing at: www.normatikmusik.com

For more infomation >> Drake x Jhene Aiko Type Beat 2018 - "Into You" | Free Type Beat | SoulTrap/R&B Instrumental 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

什么人适合戴什么玉?戴对了,旺运更旺命! - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> 什么人适合戴什么玉?戴对了,旺运更旺命! - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

How Patricia Fripp Started Her Career - Duration: 0:47.

Before I was a rich and famous speaker, I spent 24 years behind a hair styling

chair. And when I was a 15 year old shampoo girl in England, we had all these

rich, glamorous women as customers, and as soon as I got to know them, I used to say

What were you doing when you were my age? How did you make your money? Did you make

it yourself or did you marry it? My brother, Robert Fripp, is always saying,

sister you ask people such personal questions, and in all my decades of asking

questions, no one has ever said "it's none of your damn business,"

because people love talking about themselves when you are genuinely

interested. And that is a great way to get smarter, ask questions.

For more infomation >> How Patricia Fripp Started Her Career - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Road to Victory Royale *PART 1* [Fortnite BR] - Duration: 10:11.

mm oh this is weird this is awkward how's it going I'm just kidding me okay

I'll stop right there oh okay so um this is my name is slim shady I'm gonna

start doing like basically it's a documentary well I'm not like that not a

documentary but I'm gonna start like documenting my progress of the game it

is my first time actually talking to like I guess the people wait and this is

really weird for like I'm have to get used to it so I'm doing like a like a

little doctor I want I resent this so I'm gonna document my progress right

because I want to get good at the game I want to say that I'm good instead of

like being a garbage player than I am I'm gonna have fun with the game and

like it's so hard it's it's so hard and my control is broken and my Wi-Fi is bad

I lack all the time and my left joystick doesn't it doesn't let me sprint so

that's a big a big no-no and so this is the first game right I'm behaving like

this so this is day one of my progress of how I'm doing good or bad and this is

the first game and I can tell you that I get so stressed out because it's so hard

I die I don't get good landings and is on track and I'm so frustrated

okay so after all that time dying I finally had a one good game I was

playing for like an hour around an hour trying to play and I couldn't even get

past like the first 20 people I died in the in the top 100 so this one

I landed on this one little like factory spot next to flush Factory you hear a

little clicking sound I have no idea what that is I have no clue what that is

and choose me on because I think that it's like oh yeah oh forget it forget

that but I saw a little bunny guy landing and I'm scared because the bunny

and I was like where is he and he landed with me and I was it was

yeah I knew he was gonna come out of this boy I was like in shock right there

cuz I was surprised like I actually got him with all that I hit him with one

shot right in the head I mess around like I was scared

okay so then I was moving through we were moving by salty I was nearing salty

I passed salty there was nothing and there was nobody there

I couldn't I even find anybody for the longest time I went through dot I went

to the side of the sea and then I finally started hearing someone I

finally started hearing bullets and I saw this guy with a sniper over there

and like oh my god my shot I think I need a little messy Nativity or

something cause like yeah and then right here he was coping me in and hear me

like I was like I like here he left me with thirteen health I was like right

there right that was like panicking I was like I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I

wish I was so sure I was there I was ahead I was panicking so much 10 I'm

panicking right now I had no idea how I did that I was so scared and I heard

snipers I was like I have to met up real quick I have a fast and I was right

right there I was like I'm hoping no one comes to like push me and I see now as I

was finished with my right okay I hear someone pushing I'm so scared guys did I

get the high ground so he's under me now so I have that advantage and I'm liking

right here I'm kind of lagging and I'm even right here I didn't realize a storm

coming in so he's under me

I get so scared oh wait no yeah I realize was a gal existing like in my

shot was that thought and then boom I caught him I actually got and right here

right here this is this I get nervous I get I get so nervous right here and

actually make it out of the storm with huh and I was like I actually did that I

was so surprised yep and I put a random chapter I was Shawn look for a campfire

but I don't have I didn't have one yep and I was like I don't have much health

so I have like $95 and yep I see some people there so I'm like I'm gonna go

get him from the back not gonna see it's coming yep yep and there goes my

controller again you know funking like not letting me sprint so right here and

I can start lagging again right here right here so I thought I had to mm I

was surprised but I guess I didn't and what is these those shots no I think my

it's way too high these guys I was rushing me like oh my

god chill out

so I realized the storm is coming in I'm like I don't have his last I'm excited

to believe so there's seven people left in the game and I hear that some

footsteps here side so this rocket this van and rocky down here and I for the

rockets in there hoping that like anything that I would hit him but I'm

pretty sure that he was a he Suns going down infinity heard of my shot inside of

raining down soon Santorini I miss Ames I just left

and then here I'm fucking shot by this guy he's rushing me and my walls aren't

building and right here I thought I was gonna trapping but I think I guess that

the wall behind him was his wall so he got out and I hear I was trying to shoot

him I don't know what I was thinking and I was just going to shoot down his wall

I wasn't at home I'm not here yet yeah he destroys much

that's it that's the end of the game that's it I died I mean I did alright

and then look we get you guys his default and I get like some rose like

what can I get this guy but yeah so that was the first doesn't

my first game I think I'm doing all right

but yeah I'm looking playing if I can get better

For more infomation >> Road to Victory Royale *PART 1* [Fortnite BR] - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

James Hardie Preferred Contractors Naperville IL 847-427-6200 Preferred Contractors Naperville IL - Duration: 2:32.

James Hardie Preferred Contractors Naperville IL

Chicagoland Builders is proud to be an "Elite Preferred Contractor" with James Hardie Fiber

Cement Siding.

Which is the top ranking supplier in the industry.

You want to ensure you're buying the best possible product when you choose to re-side

your home or business.

James Hardie invented fiber cement and remains the leader in the field.

Siding is exposed to Mother Nature all day, every day, for years.

Weather, water, time, fire and pests—all can lead to trouble.

That's why James Hardie's hardworking products are engineered to stand up beautifully,

whatever the elements.

James Hardie® fiber cement products combine beautiful design with high performance.

Time and time again, James Hardie siding beats their competitors on both curb appeal and

durability.

James Hardie ColorPlus® Baked-on technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping

and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.

It's the easiest way to choose a gorgeous color for your house, and feel confident in

its staying power.

Their ColorPlus Technology comes in a variety of gorgeous colors curated by their color

experts.

There are many reasons to choose James Hardie siding over vinyl, the first of which is appearance.

James Hardie siding is over five times thicker than vinyl, allowing for a more authentic

wood-grain effect.

The result is more elegant than vinyl.

Also James Hardie siding is more fire-resistant than vinyl siding.

Vinyl may crack and warp from the elements; James Hardie siding won't melt and are resistant

to warping, sagging, melting and fading.

James Hardie siding is not only less expensive than wood siding it doesn't attract pests,

and resists water absorption to help protect against mold, swelling and cracking.

When there's a fire, James Hardie siding is noncombustible, while wood goes up in flames.

All James Hardie siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim

products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.

With Chicagoland Builders what you get is competitive pricing, the experience you want,

the service you expect and most importantly the quality you deserve.

Give us a call today for a free in home estimate, 847-427-6200.

For more infomation >> James Hardie Preferred Contractors Naperville IL 847-427-6200 Preferred Contractors Naperville IL - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

三小鬼逼中國簽廣場協議?沒門。 - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> 三小鬼逼中國簽廣場協議?沒門。 - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Privacy is important - Duration: 2:33.

hi guys it's Michael redden again and I'm an estate planning attorney here in

Minnesota and today I'm gonna talk to you about privacy one of the major

concerns that a lot of my clients have is privacy they don't want the public to

know what their wishes were or how they disperse their assets out and that's

something you really need to consider because a will has to be probated and

probate isn't private probate is a public process where the judge is going

to put the will into a public court file anyone can come in and read it anyone

can do those kinds of things and so anyone's gonna see all of your business

if you want things to be private then you really have to have some kind of

trust based process because no one has the right to see an entire part of a

trust unless you're challenging the trust generally there's not gonna be a

court file there and in Minnesota at least there are affidavits and things

and certificates that you can give someone to prove a trust exists and to

prove certain portions of a trust without showing the whole thing so that

way you go to keep your things private and if there is anything like living

probate where you have to be declared incompetent and there's going to be a

guardian and conservator then your court file won't contain much but maybe your

social security payments your pension payments that kind of income but your

actual assets and what you spend those on those won't be included in the

conservator file because they're in the trust the trust owns them not the

conservatorship estate those are the ways that you can really keep things

private and still get your goals met the other thing you need to know is that

with these trustees you really should choose a trustee who is going to be

competent because the trustees when they make these mistakes that's when the

trust gets challenged and when the trust gets challenged in court that's where

things get out there and become a little bit messy even where the public can find

things out because there's going to be a court file for that challenge so choose

your trustees well and have a trust if you want to keep things private if you

don't really care about privacy then what will might be for you because the

will is going to be in the public's eye and if you were to be declared

incompetent and you want privacy then you're gonna need a trust to control

that if not then you have to go back that route of having a

public file so if you have any questions about this you know give me a call set

up an appointment or talk to another estate planning attorney but give me a

call and there's going to be a link down here at the bottom of the Youtube

channel where we get the comments where you can actually click if you want to

set up an appointment thank you

For more infomation >> Privacy is important - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

金秋十月谁最旺?12生肖十月运势出炉! - Duration: 17:18.

For more infomation >> 金秋十月谁最旺?12生肖十月运势出炉! - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing PreciousGuitarTips.com - Duration: 3:30.

hello Marco your the creator of PreciousGuitarTips.com could you please start by

presenting yourself yes sure as you said my name is Marco I am 21

years old and I'm from Brazil but at this moment I'm living in France on an

exchange program back in Brazil I have a band that it's

called Filanos I play on the band and I have been learning guitar since I was

11 years old yes and that's me

oh nice How did the idea of creating

a blog come up to you? well I always wanted to show everyone what I knew about guitar

and try to spread knowledge somehow and at the same time here in France I'm

starting to learn topics about e-business so for me I think it was the

best time like the combination of both fitted the best time for me to start a

blog and posting videos publishing content in general. What's the purpose of

your blog? well my blog is there to help guitar learners in general from

beginners to advanced players and there I'm going to be talking about music

theory, improvisation and and cool guitar tips that sometimes we don't realize

also some techniques, accessories that you can use on your guitar, so it's going

to be a very, there will be many things you can check out my blog

and I intend to post weekly so I hope everybody enjoys the

content. What's your content like? oh so Mainly I'm gonna post videos and write

articles and but I'm also gonna do photos and also audios, podcasts

sometimes because I think watching makes easier to learn as well as reading some

quick guitar tips that sometimes we don't realize we just read something

really fast and then 'oh' it's an idea that you can use in some some song or

something like that, so yes that will be it. Okay, that sounds great! Can you

play a little for us? oh yeah sure sure It will be my pleasure

Marco thank you very much we are already interested in reading

your next articles and watching your upcoming videos

good luck thank you very much it's my pleasure and I really hope you enjoy the

content

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét