Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

You and me

Our hearts joined together

We live on the same Earth

In pursuit of dreams

Travel a thousand miles

Meeting in Beijing

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

Come my friend

Hold out your hand

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

You and me

Hearts joined together

We are family forever

For more infomation >> [ENG_GER SUBS] Dimash and Wang Li - You and Me - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

TRANZ 🔹 Gorillaz 🔸 (Looper Cover) - Duration: 4:26.

Tranz.

By the Gorillaz.

Live Acoustic Looper Cover

Oscillate yourself tonight When you're in your bed

Assimilate the dopamine Passing through your head

When you get back on a Saturday night And your head is caving in

Do you look like me, do you feel like me Do you turn into your effigy?

Do you dance like this?

Forever

See yourself with cupid's flame

Chipped in your head Pay them a cake, the satellites

Passing by the edge When you get back on a Saturday night

And your head is caving in Do you look like me, do you feel like me

Do you turn into your effigy?

Do you dance like this?

Forever Do you dance like this?

Forever

Do you look like me

Do you burn like me Do you look like me

Do you burn like me Do you look like me

Do you burn like me Do you turn into your effigy?

Do you dance like this?

Forever Do you live like this?

Forever

Hey Thank you so much for watching my name is PAUL FILEK.

That was TRANZ by the GORILLAZ.

Please hit the like button.

Hit the subscribe button

I Hope to see you Soon,

with peace and love, peace and love.

I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> TRANZ 🔹 Gorillaz 🔸 (Looper Cover) - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Titanic | That fire I love about you, Rose - Duration: 1:54.

I know what you must be thinking

poor little rich girl

What does she know about misery?

What I was thinking was, what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?

It was everything. It was my whole world and all the people in it

And the inertia of my life. Plunging ahead and me, powerless to stop it.

Standing in a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks up.

Don't do it

Come on, give me your hand. You don't wanna do this.

Jack Dawson

Rose DeWitt Bukater

They've got you trapped rose and you're gonna die if you don't break free

Maybe not right away because you're strong, but...

Sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose...

That fire's gonna burn out.

Why can't I be like you, Jack?

Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it

It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

You're right. Only you can do that.

The ship will sink. All this will be at the bottom of the atlantic.

You must promise me that you'll survive. That you won't give up.

No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless...

Promise me now, Rose. And never let go of that promise.

I will never let go, Jack.

I promise.

For more infomation >> Titanic | That fire I love about you, Rose - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Protesters Scream At Lindsey Graham, Fed-Up Senator Issues Brutal Reality Check - Duration: 4:38.

Protesters followed Sen. Lindsey Graham through the Senate

building while shouting at him after Thursday's Brett Kavanaugh hearing, making his interview

with Fox News difficult to decipher.

However, the whiny liberals were not expecting the brutal reality check that Graham was about

to issue.

You are going to love this!

The testimony of Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford and Supreme Court nominee

Judge Brett Kavanaugh before the Judiciary Committee on Thursday was one of the tensest

hearings in the history of the U.S. Senate.

But, the most explosive moment came when it was Sen. Lindsey Graham's turn to speak.

During Thursday's hearing, senators have had the option to hand off their questioning

to Rachel Mitchell, a career prosecutor with decades of experience prosecuting sex crimes.

GOP senators opted to defer to Mitchell during questioning of Christine Blasey Ford, while

Democrats asked their own questions.

Lindsey Graham, however, was eager to speak for himself, forcefully defending Brett Kavanaugh

against the allegation of sexual assault.

Graham had a message for Republicans on the panel as well, saying, "To my Republican

colleagues, if you vote 'no,' you are legitimizing the most despicable thing that

I have seen in my time in politics."

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham forcefully defended Brett Kavanaugh against

an allegation of sexual assault during a tense Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday

and accused Democrats of wanting to "destroy" the life of President Donald Trump's Supreme

Court nominee.

Immediately following an aggressive line of questioning by Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick

Durbin, Graham said angrily, "What you want to do is destroy this guy's life, hold this

seat open, and hope you win in 2020."

The Republican from South Carolina then turned his attention back to Kavanaugh and asked:

"Are you a gang rapist?"

Kavanaugh replied: "No."

The Republican senator also asked Kavanaugh, "Would you say you have been through hell?"

Kavanaugh responded, "I have been through hell and then some."

[Source: CNN] The South Carolina senator forcefully shouted

at the Democrats sitting across from him, declaring, "What you want to do is destroy

this guy's life, hold this seat open, and hope you win in 2020.

You have said that.

Not me.

You have got nothing to apologize for," he told Kavanaugh.

"When you see [SCOTUS Justices] Sotomayor and Kagan, tell them that Lindsey said 'hello'

because I voted for them.

I would never do to them what you have done to this guy."

Graham fumed, "Boy, you all want power.

God, I hope you never get it.

I hope the American people can see through this sham — that you knew about it and you

held it.

You had no intention of protecting Dr. Ford.

None.

She's as much of a victim as you are."

According to The Daily Caller, protesters followed Sen. Lindsey Graham through the Senate

building while shouting at him after Thursday's Kavanaugh hearing, making his interview with

Fox News difficult to decipher.

The Senate had been replete with loud, angry leftist protesters since the Kavanaugh nomination

began, and they were not happy that Graham had taken such a strong stand in support of

Kavanaugh.

LINDSEY GRAHAM moments ago on Fox (with protesters yelling behind him):

"These people can yell all they want to.

Does not matter.

I believe him."

Proving that he will not be moved by the shrill screams of misguided leftists, Graham had

a message for the protesters on Friday morning, tweeting, "These people can yell all they

want to.

Does not matter.

I believe Judge Kavanaugh and thought what they did to Judge Kavanaugh was despicable."

These people can yell all they want to.

Does not matter.

I believe Judge Kavanaugh and thought what they did to Judge Kavanaugh was despicable.

Please watch and ReTweet if you agree!

Why should not Graham believe Judge Kavanaugh?

After all, his accuser has not been able to provide even a shred of evidence to corroborate

her story.

Even the witnesses she has named deny that the alleged incident ever happened.

Indeed, this has been no more than a sleazy political charade from the very beginning.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét