Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

LIHO & Adam Turley - Say Now (Lyrics) | JulyNice Music 2018

For more infomation >> LIHO & Adam Turley - Say Now (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Max Igan "How You Are Enslaved And Why You Don't Know It" (Indonesian Subtitle) - Duration: 55:02.

For more infomation >> Max Igan "How You Are Enslaved And Why You Don't Know It" (Indonesian Subtitle) - Duration: 55:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kindle Publishing Scams - You will make $300 a day publishing 20 audio books. - Duration: 15:16.

Kindle publishing scams episode 2 you will make $300 a day publishing 2000

books we're gonna talk about it come on hey guys it's K-Ninja here and if

you're at all into self-publishing make sure you smash that subscribe button and

punched a little bell so you get notifications because self-publishing is

all this channel talks about and let's get into it you will make $300 a day

publishing 2000 books so in case you didn't know I'm currently running a

little scam series I don't usually talk about scams but there's so many out

there that I figured I should run a little scam series and just talk about

all the scams once in one little series just to put it out there just to raise

awareness as to what kinds of scams are going on in Kindle publishing and when I

say Kindle publishing I don't just mean publishing Kindle books I mean all of

self-publishing so I'm also talking about paperbacks and audiobooks

potentially hard covers and p3s and CD ebooks as well so this is episode 2 last

episode episode 1 we talked about Fiverr today we're gonna talk about how you can

make $300 a day publishing just 20 audiobooks you don't have to be a rocket

scientist to do it you can be 15 years old and you can make 300 bucks a day by

publishing 20 all the old books it doesn't even actually have to be 20

you could publish 14 and then bundle up a bunch of those and you could make 20

audiobooks out of that so why is this a scam if someone tells you you can make

300 bucks today Publishing 2000 books because they did it isn't that being

transparent if they show you the screenshots if they show you them on the

computer and there's the money well then isn't it legit first of all all those

screenshots can be faked even if it's not a screenshot even if I point my

camera at the computer that can be faked as well everything on the Internet can

be faked so first of all don't believe what you see second of all even if it's

legit even if someone has made three hundred dollars a day with twenty

audiobooks and they can prove it it's still illegal for them to say it and the

reason it's illegal to say it is because just because one person did it or two

people did it it doesn't mean that you're gonna do it like I could say I

made a million dollars winning the lottery you could do it too I could show

you how by my course on how to make a million dollars winning the lottery

because I did it so I know a lot about it so spend money on my course and you

could make a million dollars too now to make an income claim like that is

illegal and I'll tell you what the law is the FTC also known as the Federal

Trade Commission calls any income claim that you make if you're selling a

product or if you're promoting an affiliate product or whatever you're

doing any income claim that you make must be substantiated and if you're

selling a course by substantiated it means you have to show a report of every

single person to bought your course in exactly how much each person made and if

one person didn't make over 300 dollars a day then that means that you are a

scammer it means your income claim is illegal and if you're not even showing a

report according to the FTC guidelines it's illegal to make that income claim

because it's an unsubstantiated income claim even if it's true even if you

published 20 books and you're making $300 a day with them you're not allowed

to say it in the description of this video I've put a link to the FTC act

with the law in it and I myself think saying you can make $300 a day

publishing 20 all the old books is a scam it's an unsubstantiated income

claim and not only that it's also considered an outrageous claim which

you'll also find in the FTC act because to make an outrageous claim is also

illegal now if you don't want to go through the whole FTC yeah I know it's

kind of long then I put another link in the description for you to a nice little

news article and in that article there's a video with Frank Kern and you can play

the video it's about 15 minutes and you can hear what Frank Kern has to say

about it now Frank Kern is a famous internet marketer and he got busted by

the FTC he got busted for making an unsubstantiated income claim and you

know when they bust you for an unsubstantiated income claim the way the

FTC works you know how they do it and I've spoken on the phone with the FTC a

few times this month so I think I know what I'm talking about with this anyway

based on my understanding the first thing they do is they watch you they

make notes about you they buy your products they get on your email list

they read the emails that you send them and when they feel they've got enough

goods to pull the trigger they freeze everything you've got and then you have

to go to the court now I sell a Kindle course so I could make all kinds of

income claims but I don't because it's illegal because not everyone is so smart

and there's a lot of people that just don't know any better and if you tell

them they can make 300 dollars a day by publishing 2000 books someone who is not

so smart they'll think you're being for real they'll think it's legit and

they'll pretty much buy whatever you sell them if it's got an income claim

attached to it because they're taking the income claim at face value and like

I said the income claim can even be true but if you're making the claim and

you've got something to sell or if you're promoting something like an

affiliate product and you've got links to it there

and you don't have some report that shows that everyone who took your course

is making $300 a day then you've got an unsubstantiated income claim there and

you've also got an outrageous income claim there which is also considered a

deceptive marketing tactic and therefore it's a scam even if it's true but it's

not really true now is it not if regular Joe Schmo buys the course and he

publishes 20 audiobooks but he's not able to do $300 a day now I used to be

ignorant to the whole unsubstantiated income claim thing I mean you see all

these other internet marketers doing it so you kind of assumed that it's okay

they do it like they must know the law or something because they're doing it

but no it's actually illegal and I figure this out when I got really

worried about the gdpr and then I decided to read the entire gdpr

and then after that I read the entire FPC Act and it kind of opened my eyes as

far as the legality of certain practices and marketing and some of you who are

not in the u.s. you might think oh the FTC is in the u.s. so they can't get me

because I'm not in the US so their law does not apply to me but if you're

selling to American customers they've got these international agreements that

allow them to get you in another country but say you're in a country where they

can't get you they can take out your website they can take out your PayPal

account they can take out your stripe if you don't keep your money in a bank and

you keep it in gold they'd have to go to where you are to find it but still they

can do a whole lot so just being in another country doesn't necessarily

protect you from the American FTC if you're scamming people in America then

they will go after you no matter where you are and they will do everything in

their power to get you and if you're a consumer or a competitor and you see a

scam if you should see an unsubstantiated income claim it's your

responsibility to report it to the FTC and I've got a

link in the description to a nice little page on the FTC's website there's a nice

little video there you should watch the video now there's two ways to report a

scammer you submit the little online form there to the FTC however that form

looks a little troublesome for me so I prefer to just call them and there's a

phone number on that page at that link in the description to the FTC and you

can call them and you could complain and you don't have to have both a product to

complain to them you just have to have recognized a scam but when you call them

you have to say what the scam is specifically what law was broken hello

FTC I saw this YouTube video and these people were using deceptive marketing

tactics they were making unsubstantiated income claims as well as outrageous

claims I think you should know about it and let me tell you those FTC people

they're really friendly they'll ask you some questions about it

yeah tell them what you know that's it the whole call takes about five or ten

minutes now if you're actually a competitor there's something else you

could do because when someone engages in the deceptive marketing practice like

making an unsubstantiated income claim it means that they violate antitrust

laws and that means you can sue them for everything they've got and most lawyers

will take an antitrust case contingent which means you don't have to pay

anything as long as it's a clear-cut case and they take a contingent because

they know they can win and when they win they take about 40% but you would get

free money though you have to actually go to court and that's a hassle but as a

competitor it is your responsibility to sue someone when they use deceptive

marketing tactics because when someone does that they don't only hurt their

competitors but they also hurt the entire industry because they were

running a there's a lot of burnt customers with a

foul taste in their mouth so they're less likely to buy a product from

someone who's legit because the industry has been tainted tainted with blood but

yeah it's just another way you could go if you're a competitor but anyway you

can make $300 a day with twenty audiobooks really are you serious well I

suppose that they were really good ones and if you pump them up with reviews in

the right niches it's possible I don't know about you but I've been publishing

in audiobooks for years I've got more than twenty of them and I think I really

know what I'm doing with them but could I earn three hundred dollars a day with

twenty books and will every person who takes that course do it I don't know it

sounds a little far-fetched to me now you could argue that not all of our

students have gotten there yet because of the sales cycle because it takes time

you know from when you get the book together until when you publish the book

to be able to market it to be able to get to the point where you could earn

the passive income but the FTC doesn't see it that way

so if you're gonna make an unsubstantiated income claim then you

had best be prepared for the consequences of your actions

now I'm not pointing fingers at anyone however now that you know the deal with

the law if any of you good consumers see any unsubstantiated income claims out

there then I would strongly urge you to pick up your phone and report it

especially if it's an akin deletion industry because we don't really want

any scammers in our Kindle publishing industry now if you sell a legit product

then that's fine but if you're gonna make unsubstantiated

income claims then that's not fine so I'm calling on everyone to get up off

your chairs get on the phone and call your local FTC should you see anyone who

makes an unsubstantiated income claim in our industry and you know how the FTC

decides who they go after it's not how big the

person gets it's not by how much money they make it's simply by how much

complaints they get from vigilant consumers from competitors from everyone

whether you bought the product or not if everyone else can't make unsubstantiated

income claims because it's illegal then you shouldn't be making them either why

should you get to do it and we not report you to the FTC report them to the

FTC kids I just showed you how I mean I follow the law and you're gonna step

into my industry and try to run your scam your illegal business practice

that's not how this is going down and I mean let's face it your claim is totally

unsubstantiated it is outrageous and you're illegal you are a scammer and

what I'm saying is that everyone in this Kindle publishing game who's selling a

course and is making an unsubstantiated income claim is a scammer and as a

consumer or a competitor you should be reporting these things to the FTC

because this is our industry and the last thing we need is a bunch of

scammers ruining our industry so I urge everyone call the FTC because if you see

what's going on and you don't like it and you're not part of the solution then

you're part of the problem so consider this K-Ninja's push to you to get on

up pick up a phone it's ten friggin minutes out of your day yeah there might

be some whole time once again if you're new to the channel make sure you hit

that subscribe button and hit the little bell so you get notifications see you in

the next one K-Ninja out

For more infomation >> Kindle Publishing Scams - You will make $300 a day publishing 20 audio books. - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

Back to Abnormal Again! - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> Back to Abnormal Again! - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Best of the Week! - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Best of the Week! - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You (Subtitles PT/ENG) - Duration: 2:56.

Video And Subtitle Edition Irineu Damo

Don't know why

I'm surviving every lonely day

When there's got to be

No chance for me

My life would end

And it just don't matter how I cry

My tears of love

Are a waste of time

If I turn away...

Am I strong enough to see it through?

Go crazy is what I will do

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh - oh!

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh...

Can't let go

And it doesn't matter how I try

I gave it all, so easily

To you my love

To dreams that never will come true

Am I strong enough to see it through?

Go crazy is what I will do

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh - oh

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh - oh!

Oh! If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh, no, nobody

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh, no, nobody

If I can't have you

I don't want nobody baby

If I can't have you Oh oh oh - oh!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét