Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

When you see your computer,

Keep the lights in your room and stay at a considerable distance.

Click on the red button below,

Leave your like,

And give us a comment please.

At 6 o'clock in the afternoon it becomes a disaster ♪

But I really think that I do not care ♪

At 6 in the afternoon I have itching ♪

But tomorrow I will not care ♪

Tamo-san, smile

It will be OK!?

Yes, will it be okay if we smile? Extra episode!

Well, Monday's guests are!

Kondo-kun, Hijikata-kun and Okita-kun

The guest of Tuesday!

Yamazaki-kun!

Why am I alone on Tuesday !? They could have put me on Monday with the Shinsengumi!

The guest of Wednesday, Sac-chan!

I'm in charge of being tight in the middle,

I'm Sac-chan❣

The guest on Thursday, Saito-kun.

Awake,

Saito-kun

Awake!

well,

Does not matter.

The guests of Friday, Shinpachi-kun, Kagura-chan!

- It is a pleasure! - Same thing!

And also!

Sakata-kun!

Wait wait wait!

The order of the guests is very messy!

Especially on Thursday! That's fine!?

Do not worry,

Smile!

It will be OK!?

I forgot it,

The new helpers of the show!

I'm Hasegawa Taizou!

I am Tokugawa Shige Shige

My name is Matsudaira Katakuriko

We start with a corner.

Hey, I have a question!

How does the Thursday system work?

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

The extra episode has already started

So is!

Everybody are well?

So is!

Your ice cream gari gari is?

It's a soda flavor, so is!

I thought I heard someone who said corn?

We prefer the taste of soda, so is!

Well, then our first guest.

Yesterday, we presented it to Otsura-san because their names are very similar.

It's Zura-san.

Ahead!

I'm not Zura, I'm Katsura!

Katsura-kun?

Otsura-san I leave a message ready.

What?

I see, I appreciate it.

Let's hear it.

It is a pleasure!

Otsura-san, thank you very much!

You are very dear Katsura-kun.

Do not,

Only that?

No, there's still more.

Otsura-san!

It is a pleasure!

No, it is obvious that it is the same as a moment ago.

You're wrong, you're wrong, that's not true, is not it, Otsura-san?

It is a pleasure!

It is a recycled!

You're wrong.

Okay, Otsura-san what is your favorite fish?

ure!

Ure, sardine?

Sardine.

It is delicious.

Roasted and with salt.

So,

What kind of music do you listen to?

It i-

Did you say funk?

Funk, it's good, is not it?

Those who have the creeps

They edit too much audio that no longer makes sense!

Is it okay?

If we talk about hair,

Eh?

Katsura-kun, your hair, is it a wig?

It's not a wig, it's Katsura! (Zura = Wig)

Also, your phrase is, you cut your hair !!

We're going to some commercials.

I'm Yamazaki Sagaru.

The Ampan Festival of Yamazaki.

This year, if you present three packages of ampan that you have eaten,

You will receive an elegant and white ampan!

And also, when you finish eating your elegant and white ampan.

If you deliver 5 labels that come in the package.

We will give you an extra ampan!

Our next corner!

Pro Sensei, it's your turn!

In this segment we ask a professional to come and show us their professional techniques.

And then, Pro Sensei this time,

Is he.

Takasugi Shinsuke

Takasugi !?

It will be fine if he is here !?

If we see that he tries something we will send him flying!

No, I don't think it's very easy to achieve.

In this corner something is done to do, is not it?

So, Takasugi-sensei what kind of professional is he?

I,

I only know how to destroy.

This rotten world.

Well, there you have it.

What Takasugi sensei will do,

It will destroy the rottenness of this world.

What is that, in what sense?

To begin with, it will be the natto!

It already started!

Please sit in this chair, Takasugi Sensei.

ah, Sensei!

Don't do anything unnecessary.

This is my first Mc Corner.

Don't bring me your disgusting face!

Wait wait wait , that sensei seems to want to destroy the life of Okita-san!

Hey, assistant!

Hurry to bring that natto!

Shut up!

Don't give me orders.

Why are you the assistant?

Are there show aides or not?

They could be the assistants of the show.

I also want to know why I have to do this.

It was the condition that I put to make this corner.

I can choose the dog that I want.

Takasugi Sensei, just launched the natto!

And that natto fell on the whole face of Hijikata-san!

That was impressive Sensei.

A splendid way to destroy.

Stinks!

Wait a bit, this natto stinks too much!

Realized?

Actually that natto was made especially for Takasugi Sensei.

The normal thing is to let the natto ferment for 18 hours,

but by special request,

We let it ferment for 9 days.

That's just rotten soy!

Idiot, do not come near me!

This is bad!

He!

Spit!

The presenter kicked the assistant!

And I also let out something that gets tangled up.

Look! Toshii's body is wrapped in sticky natto thread!

That beautiful!

Is similar to,

The tentacles of the amakusa jellyfish.

What if,

If those tentacles were those of Gin-san

And when I think that, they could be playing me in different places.

Just think it!

Don't be too rough when you push me, Gin-san ~

Shut up, perverted woman!

Don't come near me!

Sac-chan fell on top of Mayora covered in natto!

I wrap!

This is Gin-san!

You're wrong!!

- Then, the next rotten thing .. - No no no!

The spectators are aware of the two types involved in natto.

This is how the corner should be, no problem.

Well, let's move on to the next one.

Assistant Hijikata-san, please bring it.

Hijikata-san is stuck to the ground!

Wait, is he the only assistant there?

Hijikata-san

Until when do you think to rest? Do your job as it should.

I only know how to destroy.

See, hurry, Takasugi Sensei is impatient because he wants to destroy something else.

... Sougo.

Bastard...

Why do you look at me like that?

Perhaps the disgusting assistant,

He plans to take the contra to the mc of the corner with his title.

Title of disgusting assistant?

I'm going to rectify those rotten values ​​that you lost fermenting them for 9 days !!!

The sound of their punches seem stiff, they are also very slow!

Don't be fooled by the sound and its appearance

Because of the natto I can not see well.

I do not see the blows of Hijikata-san

What?

The threads of natto entered through my nose and ears,

I can not hear!

Do not smell either!

I'm not done yet!

My mouth ... also, the threads wrap my body ...

But what attack.

Natto's threads stole his five senses.

Natto is that strong?

This is the final blow, Sougo.

He slipped with the natto and hit himself.

That's why I always tell you not to play with food.

Hijikata-san

?? Have not you lost your five senses for natto?

Obviously not.

Everything was acted.

Hey.

Don't tell me we're finished.

Disgusting mc

Finish?

But if we were ignoring you on purpose,

This is how we followed this.

Bastard.

It seems you really want to be destroyed by me.

If you can do it,

Want to try?

Interesting.

Ahead.

Yes!

those two slipped with natto!

Those two do not stop!

They broke the wall of the studio!

This is bad! We are on the eighth floor of the building!

Don't worry!

Hijikata-san! It was well!

Yes, thanks to natto.

Instead, give me a hand.

We're going to pull the natto that stuck to their bodies to bring them back!

All right!

Pull, pull!

It stinks, my hand is sticky.

That shows when you see it,

That's why I would never touch that natto.

Then why do you pretend to pull the rope!

Calm down!

The impact absorption of natto is 10 times greater than that of a mattress.

If we make them fall into the natto, they will not lose their lives.

But what are you saying, since when do you know so much about natto?

Shinpachi, the staff brought some posters, hurry up and read them.

We are saved, let's see what it says.

The food watered will be the responsibility of those who threw it.

They worried about that !? What happens to the two who fell !?

Well, what is thrown has no salvation.

You're right.

It is said that if one does not eat, one can not think or work well after all.

We will have lunch?

I do not even know who of all thinks responsibly.

So, Gin-san.

My fermented body ... no, I'm wrong.

The natto that continues to ferment in my body,

Go ahead, eat it!

But that's just rotten soy!

I wrap!

What came out of Gin-san!

I already told you that you're wrong!

Gin-san, it's cold.

But, I like it that way.

Well, we'll go to some commercials.

Gin-san!

Yes, more!

Move your hips!

More!!

Gin-san !!!

Sac-chan, what are you doing alone?

They said they were going to commercials, so I thought I'd use it to make soba.

Why were you shouting Gin-chan's name?

That is because,

I was looking at the picture of Gin-san as I hit the noodles.

To make soba,

You must move your hips to soften the pasta to make it delicious.

Come on look, this long and thick noodle.

Without being cut,

Pass it through your throat gently,

As if you drink it, that's how you eat soba.

Wait, this talk is on the air right now.

It will be OK?

Our next corner is here!

Carnival of similarities!

Here it shows people who are very similar to the guests of the show.

If the guests are similar they will be similar.

And if they do not look alike, pick up the "it was a mistake" letter.

If it is judged as a mistake.

The guest will be sent to a blood festival.

This time, who will be the similar person?

Hello!

Sakata Gintoki-kun with changed sex.

It's Sakata Ginko-chan!

I'm here!

You are..

I did not think Ginko-san would come.

This is a dream meeting.

As expected from the alternate staff route

They misrepresented many things

At that time I was also a woman so I did not realize,

It's pretty cute, Ginko-chan

Hehe thanks.

All right, Shinpachi-kun, could you interview them?

Yes.

Let's see, what could I ask?

Ask him his complaints about the bow dekobokko.

You started with the complaints.

But hey, you're right.

Gin-san, because of the dekobokko cult you became Ginko-san.

Yes, that's it ~

But thanks to that I could see something good and I could also touch them.

And also, let me think ...

It hurts, hurts ...

What happens Ginko-san?

When trying to remember what happened, my old wounds started to hurt me.

Old wounds?

My left chest hurts because Otae squeezed it very hard.

I remember!

I was also in the missionary position with Otae-san, at that time my breasts felt strange.

My sister just knocked you down !!

It is true that it was a shock to discover the rare tastes of Otae.

That can already be said fetish breasts.

I am shocked by your perspective.

But, Sac-chan and Tsukuyo-chan were too handsome.

If they call you handsome, then I would be a god.

Kagura, you were just a warrior.

So, if I wanted to talk about a complaint,

The previous me, the.

He did not do things the way he should,

I am sorry for my lack of responsibility.

Hey! the me there!

Don't say unnecessary things!

Do not tell me Ginko-san is quite reasonable

It was expressed in a way that Gin-chan would never do.

The girls turned into men were exceptional,

If I remember what the boys did at that moment,

The bottom part of my body starts to *******

Stop, stop!

A woman should not say that !!!

Did you just flick your tongue?

I thought if I acted like a pretty girl they would not censor me.

You were pretty close.

The glasses are very fussy, hell.

The lenses should act as such, you should pawn and stay quiet until you break.

Suddenly she became very rude.

Shinpachi, after all if it's Gin-chan,

Shinpachi-kun, the segment is about to end.

Get moving.

ahh, it's true.

So, let's see how much the two are alike.

I'll ask you an easy question to see your synchrony.

From the question asked,

We will see how close your response is,

That way you can change its compatibility.

To begin with, the first question.

Actually, Gin-san thinks in the background that Kondo-san looks like a certain animal.

Well, what animal are we talking about?

What's wrong with your silly question?

There is only one answer.

Y-Yes.

Whoever says it is weird but, you're right ..

Then, show your answer at the same time.

One two Three!

- Outdoor Stool Hideyo - Gorilla

Right!!

The correct answer is, Gorilla Outdoor Stool!

Wait wait wait!! Your answers were very different!

Wait, who's Outdoor stool Hideyo?

Goriko, you made yourself outdoors.

Gorillas are also made outdoors.

Well, I did it but ..

I did it on the street but ...

Wait a minute!

The answer from a moment ago is wrong!

If China, tell them!

It should not be Outdoor Stool Hideyo, it should be Outdoor Stool Hide Ou! with king kanji.

That!!?

He is the king of gorillas, that is the only truth here!

You could stop telling me truths that I do not want to hear !!

Actually. Hideyo is correct, if we speak the Hideyo that I know.

Who is the Hideyo that you know Goriko Outdoor Stool?

It is that, the doctor who said to find several viruses ..

You just called me Goriko Outdoor Stool !!?

Shinpachi-kun, start with the judge.

Oh, yes, yes, I'm sorry.

Then the guest this time,

Ginko-san and Gin-san,

Are they similar or is it a mistake?

Everybody,

You can judge!

- Similar. - They are similar -They annoy me..

Then, approved!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét