Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Why did you go there, huh? Why?

I did not go to Vedat as Nefes...

...I went there as death.

Because I'm your Nefes.

If someone were to hurt the people I love, my family, I'd become death and go again.

I love you. I do!

- May you be loved by many. - Do you mean it?

Don't you dare!

Didn't I tell you that if one day you were to get mad at me...

...and go somewhere light years away...

...I am the one you will come back to?

For more infomation >> Sen Anlat Karadeniz / You Tell All Black Sea - Episode 24 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to practice sleight of hand - Duration: 9:38.

hey guys Vonbodan here I was sent a

message or more of a question and I

wanted to make a video to address it the

question that was sent to me and I

thought would make a good good video

maybe this is something that something

you have been thinking about um was

practice you know how do you go about

practice and you know how many hours do

you practice you know when do you

practice things of that nature um and

this varies from magician to magician um

but it's just like any any art form if

you're a painter you know you you you

have certain brush techniques that you

you know you need to do to to get the

lines where they are nice and smooth you

know

dry brushing and this that and

everything clay sculpting you know and

you've got different tools to use and

magic is no different in that respect

you know you have different techniques

to do what you need to do so practice is

essential

um to giving your presentation your

performance the you know the shine shall

we say um you know a lot of magicians

will tell you you know perform in front

of a mirror and before my camera I try

to use both of those um even the videos

that I make and put on on YouTube

sometimes you know I've recorded them

you know six and seven eight and twelve

times you know because I wanted to get

certain view a certain look and until I

get there it's just gonna bug me so you

know when you're practicing practice in

front of a mirror and try it from

different angles in the mirror and then

go to a camera the thing that I do when

I'm learning a new routine is I break it

down in segments I practice once sleight

that's in it until it looks really good

then go on to the next one in the next

one and then start putting the effect

together to get that that whole piece of

uh of the effect done the thing that I

find is a lot of people try to you know

rush through and you know do it as

quickly as they seen the person that

came up with the effect does it and you

know that's not good because people are

different skill levels and there's moves

that I do that I know that some of you

other magicians are like gosh that is

awful looking and that's fine you're

entitled to that thought in that opinion

the thing that we need to do is get

ourselves to where we're comfortable

enough with the moves that when you

perform them for spectators you leave

them with that sense of I just saw magic

not I just saw something but I don't

know if it was magic so a few tips on

Praticing

to see I'm a firm believer in practicing

something cold what I mean by that is

practice and start off you know do do

the same move you know for 30 minutes

and then stop put it down put it away or

move on to a different different thing

and then later come back to it it's easy

I'll put it to you this way in

basketball terms it's easy to slam dunk

those balls one after another after

you've gotten warmed up it's an entirely

different story to get that first one

but if you practice cold and you get it

that first time then come back later and

practice cold and you get it in the next

time it'll make make it a lot easier

during a performance with spectators

because we have all kinds other things

that are going through our mind you know

show jitters and you know the thoughts

that go through our mind which we'll

cover on a different video about you

know are they gonna like what I what

I've put together because that's what

magic is when you're putting effects

together and you're putting you into it

it's it's your child it's your baby it's

what you've created and sometimes we you

know maybe not all magicians I have you

know where I worry that people aren't

gonna like what I put together that

maybe my magic is a little too dark for

them or you know it's too much of this

or too much of that or you know am i

giving them the von Baden that they

you expected well--that's I'm getting

off on a tangent here but practice cold

practice on video and do your practices

from different angles even if the what

you're working on isn't angle sensitive

do it from different angles and you will

be able to see what spectators would see

around you another thing is when you're

practicing and I do say practice some in

front of the mirror because what it's

gonna do is it's going to train your

brain to be watching the mirror instead

of watching your hands because that

right there is something I see people do

quite a bit is they watch their hands

when they're doing that that tricky

tricky sleight of hand and your

spectators are going to watch where your

gaze goes so if you practice in front of

the mirror and you're looking into the

mirror which by all intensive of purposes

if you were performing for someone would

be a spectator you're looking at the

spectator spectators come and look at

you

which takes the heat off your hands of

whatever it is you're doing so enough of

this rantin and Ravin here I wanted to

address that um as far as practice like

I said practice cold practice in front

of a mirror watching yourself practice

in front of a camera recording yourself

get different angles different views

break down effects to sleight practice

those sleights and then slowly put them

all together and I hope that helps some

of you and like I said I'm sure there's

other magicians here who have different

views so by all means what are some of

your practice tips what

some of the things that you do and it

doesn't even have to be with just magic

you know what what you know people who

paint and sculpt and stuff like that or

write music they don't just go and go in

there and just do it they they have to

practice so maybe some tips from other

things would be helpful for people so if

you're new to my channel hit that

subscribe button it's a little bell icon

that way you're notified when I post new

videos

alright thanks and I'll see you on the

next video bye

For more infomation >> How to practice sleight of hand - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Detective Donut vs Donut Thief! The Strange Green Icing Slime Mystery with MiBro Robot SuperHeroKids - Duration: 11:27.

I'm almost done with my giant candy donut just a couple more pieces left

Detective donut. Barney? I've got a case for you

Barney I'm not gonna take this today. I'm working on my candy donut.

Detective donut read my lips

You can work on it later

Quiver's donut shop has had the longest string of robert donutries...

No, wait

Doughnut robberies in years!

Quiver's doughnut shop. Isn't that where that red frosting thing happened? Yes, that was crazy

Everyone made fun of her for a long time after that. You need to go down there and solve the case with her detective donut

Can I finish...

The donut's were stolen you donut! Hurry up!

Donut shop with no doughnuts can't last

I think I'm hearing things.

Wait, wasn't that...

Hello valued customer. Welcome to the donut shop of the future. Please, stand on one leg, pat your head, rub your stomach and say your name in a high pitched voice.

What?

Just do it! My security sensors need to get a reading on you.

No don't go back...

I just got pranked.

I just got pranked.

I pranked you so good

Hi, I'm Quiver. Welcome to my donut shop. Isn't this guy? Awesome?

His name is MiBro, and he is the ultimate prank bot, but I just got yesterday

A Customer

It's your turn to prank him! I think you should be telling me what's going on here

I'll tell you if you prank the customer. Fine. I just want to go home and finish my candy sculpture

Basically all my doughnuts from my shop have been stolen every night for the past week. Someone has taken them

Every night don't you lock the doors I do

There's never sign of break-in. I never have any doughnuts to sell anymore

All people come here for is to look at Donut Dan, the biggest doughnut in the county

He's a great tourist trap. Now say something funny! what? The prank with Mibro? Say something funny

Well, what do you have to say little guy?

Do you smell the donut farts?

Excuse me

That was a good one you always have great pranks quiver. I'll come back when there's more Donuts

That's been happening a lot lately. What about the red frosting incident? Oh I don't like to talk about that.

People made fun of me for so long after I...

What's that?

See the supply closet

Quiver?

Yes

What's this?

green icing slime

I don't remember.

Oh wait

We've got to get out of here!

What's that?

I think we lost them!

What is going on?

That icing isn't regular green icing!

I bought it after the red icing incident.

I had accidentally made red icing that caused Donuts to melt

Everyone ate red donuts and they melted in their stomachs making everyone sick.

They all thought it was one of my pranks!

Felt awful, I needed something to help boost my business after that. I was desperate

I bought the green icing from an old lady who said it was magic icing. I thought she was pranking me

I guess I thought wrong.

Wait, the icing is magic?

That means Donut Dan! ...

So yeah, you figured it out, huh? Lock them up boys!

We've got to do something to save my shop!

Wait! Is that the red icing?

Yeah, but it's useless all it does is break down the donuts into a mush oh

We can use it to fight our way out!

Perfect we can put them in these tubes to shoot them!

But what about the locked door?

The prisoners are escaping. I'm on your side! come this way!

Intruder!

Stop right there Donut Dan!

Oh no!

You've been eating all the doughnuts, haven't you Donut Dan?

You've been trying to grow big enough to take over my shop

Well, no more!

Slime him!

What will people come to my shop for now.

I'm not sure.

Well, I've got a candy donut to finish. See you around.

Everything will be okay Quiver.

Everything will be okay Quiver.

Thanks MiBro.

Quiver?

Oh,

Hi detective!

Well, I brought something that might help.

Hmm hmm, it's perfect! People would love to come see this thing!

Wow that candy doughnut is quite spectacular

Oh thanks! I built it in my.....

I'm so sorry. I

Sorry about that, this place is kind of...

I need a donut.

For more infomation >> Detective Donut vs Donut Thief! The Strange Green Icing Slime Mystery with MiBro Robot SuperHeroKids - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Throttle Response | What's Should You Tune For The Best Result? [HPA Q&A] - Duration: 2:17.

- Dimitri has asked, what's the best way to tune throttle response.

OK so throttle response really requires us to get our transient or acceleration

enrichment tuning spot on.

And this is an area that a lot of tuners really struggle with.

It's not actually that difficult if we understand what we're doing here.

First of all, getting our throttle or acceleration enrichment tuning correct,

relies on starting out with a properly tuned fuel table.

The acceleration enrichment tables in the majority of ECUs,

work as modifiers or multipliers on top of the numbers in our main fuel table.

So if the numbers in our main fuel table aren't right for a start,

there's not way we're gonna get good acceleration response.

So that's our first job.

Once we go through there, what we're going to do is find that

when we move our throttle very quickly, we'll have some tables that allow us

to add additional fuel.

And what we generally find is that as our engine RPM increases and also as our

load increases, in both situations we need a little bit less transient enrichment

as we go through.

So there will generally be a few tables that we can adjust in order to get that

working how we need.

And then what we're doing is adjusting those until we get really

crisp response from the engine.

Now we can look at the air fuel ratio plot, the logging of our air fuel ratio

to help with this.

And this can actually be a little bit misguiding.

While I do use the air fuel ratio data to help tune my transient enrichment,

I'm much more interested in focusing on how the engine actually feels,

that's the much more important job.

So it's quite common that we'll see that once the engine has been tuned

correctly and it's operating really nicely the throttle response is really crisp,

we'll probably still see a slight lean spike followed potentially by a bit

of a rich spike when we do use, add a really sharp amount of

throttle input.

That question was taken from one of our free live lessons.

If you like free stuff, and you're the type of guy who wants to expand

your knowledge, click the link in the description

to claim your free spot to our next live lesson.

You'll learn about performance engine building and EFI tuning,

and you'll also have the chance to ask your own questions which

I'll be answering live.

Remember it's 100% free so follow the link to claim your spot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét