Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

-You met Hana earlier, right? -Hana?

-Kim Hana or Do Hana? -Where is she right now?

(Is it stupid to change majors during sophomore year?)

(Episode 17. Let's Think About One Thing, Hana)

He confused this one too.

Ha Min.

You need to get your mind right.

You got so many questions wrong.

-Teacher... -Look at you.

You always pretend to be polite when you're being scolded.

I...

have something to say.

What is it?

You better not say something ridiculous again.

I like you.

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

I'm drooling.

Why?

You don't believe me?

I believe you. I like you too.

Really?

Yes. You're like my little brother.

I want to go to Seoyeon University to see you.

Alright, that sounds good.

Use that determination to study hard.

I really mean it.

I never said I doubted you.

Do as you wish.

I major in veterinary science, so why don't you apply there?

Let's stop chatting and study.

Why did you get this wrong?

Look, these are the same words.

Did you get confused again?

Teacher.

Have some of this.

-Gosh, you didn't have to. -Please take...

good care of Min for me.

Thank you so much.

This looks delicious.

Here, let's eat.

Come on.

I love melons.

I'm going to get you a new English tutor.

-Why? -Don't ask questions.

My grades went up though.

Besides her,

there are many other tutors that can improve your grades.

But I like her.

That's why I'm changing her.

Why don't you change your son instead?

When stepped on,

even a worm will turn.

How could you be so rude?

There's nothing I can do

but wriggle like a worm.

That's the only freedom

that's been given to me.

No, there's no need to change your son.

You already have one precious son...

who's living abroad.

What are you...

(A-TEEN)

-What are you doing? -Oh...

Did I surprise you or not?

What are you doing here?

I'm going to Siwoo's house.

Aren't you going there too?

What?

-No, I'm not. -Really?

That's Siwoo's house.

Don't tell Siwoo that you met me.

Okay?

Fine. But what's up?

Didn't you come to meet Siwoo?

No.

-Yes, you are. -No, I'm not.

I'm on my way home.

Whatever.

Hurry up! I'm starving to death.

Come on.

Siwoo's ramen is the best in the world.

You really ran away from home?

Yes, I did.

Did you ever run away from home?

Back in my days...

You old fart.

You little...

I wish you were my little brother.

I know. I wish you were my big brother too.

Did you run away because of your brother?

No. Because of my mom.

My mom's going to fire my English tutor.

Jiwoo, can you be my tutor?

I want to...

but this country is still under war.

What?

Are you going to the army?

(*Korea requires all men to serve in the military.)

I probably won't go, right?

-We had a summit meeting... -In your dreams.

You better enlist before you get dispatched to North Korea.

But why is she firing your tutor?

Don't tell me she found out that you like your tutor.

Yes.

She found out.

What should I do? There's nothing that I can do.

Don't say something like that.

When you think there's nothing left for you to do,

that's when you find something you can do.

Wow, that quote just gave me the chills.

Are you impressed?

Totally.

-What's wrong? -Where are you going?

You met Hana earlier, right?

Hana? Kim Hana or Do Hana?

Where is she right now?

You should ask her yourself.

I can't tell you.

Hey, buy some ice cream on the way home!

(Lee Jeongmin)

(Block number)

(Hana)

Hello?

Where are you?

I'm at home.

(Why?)

Do you want to meet?

Why?

(I have something to say.)

I'll see you tomorrow at the academy.

There was nothing I can do.

Okay.

Okay.

Bye then.

(Wait.)

That's why...

I finally found something I can do.

Veterinary science?

What on earth? But you major in liberal arts.

Yes.

I'll change to natural sciences.

I support your courage to try something new.

But why veterinary science? It's so out of the blue.

Since I like it.

Well, you did say that you like animals.

Yes.

I do.

I like them so much.

When there's nothing I can do...

I'll just tell you over the phone.

I just have to think about

the one thing that I can do.

What is it?

Is it urgent?

Yes.

I want to say it...

when I have the chance.

What's it about?

If it's about the girl named Lee Jeongmin, I'm okay.

I'm not...

talking about her right now.

That girl...

is nothing to me.

Okay.

Is that all you wanted

to say to me?

Can you turn around?

What?

Huh?

Why?

Just turn around.

You turned in the correct direction this time.

(A-TEEN)

It's time for dinner.

Okay, Grandma. Let me just finish this.

(Academic Excellence Award)

For more infomation >> When You Confess Your Feelings About Her | A-TEEN | EP.17 (Click CC for ENG sub) - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to be crazy productive | How to do work faster | 5 tips to lock in productivity - Duration: 10:42.

Are you looking for tips on how to be crazy productive?

Well everyone I know tells me I'm super organized and always ask how I'm so productive and I get so much done

so I want to share five of my best tips to help you be more productive -

My name is Maria and I put new videos up twice a week with quick tips on perfecting the art of

health home life and style

So if you want those videos in your YouTube feed then please consider subscribing by hitting the subscribe button below

Or by clicking on the link in the description box below. I

Know I like to challenge myself to be as productive as possible every day

No matter what, you're trying to accomplish in your day. It just feels good to get all those boxes checked off on your to-do list

Whether it's finishing chores up around the house or your must get done list for work

Or maybe there's a new hobby that you're working on

I want to show you my five best tips to get your stuff done and be as crazy productive as possible

You're not going to like this first one

But if you can manage it try to start your day early and get dressed as soon as you wake up

I know this isn't for everyone but it can be it's just going to be a little more difficult if you're not a morning person

but like any habit it takes about 30 days to form a habit and you

Can challenge yourself to do anything for 30 days if you really want that extra quiet time in the morning to get stuff done?

Give the early mornings a try

There are usually less distractions like your family might not be woken up yet

The roads are less congested. The stores aren't busy yet

The early mornings are just a great time to get stuff done

If you dive into your to-do list as soon as you wake up

And then you have a head start on your day

It just feels good to keep going cuz you're on a roll and it's just like you're running a marathon

You don't want to stop you might be tired at the end of the day

But if your aim is to be more productive and it's worth it

If you have a to-do list

That's a good start

If you don't have somewhere to keep track of everything that you need to do and you're relying on your memory

Then you must have a way better memory than I do

Because personally I have to write everything down to make sure that I don't forget what needs to get done

But whether your to-do list is in your brain or on paper or on your phone

There is a way to strategize your to-do list to make it work better for you

Rather than just keeping a running list of things to do

Why don't you schedule out your week before it even starts having a plan of attack is better than just having a loose plan

Some people like handwriting their lists or using a planner

Others like to use their phone because it's always on hand

some people use a combination of both I

personally like to

Keep my personal list on my phone

and then any work specific items in a daily planner, I

Do this because when I'm working I'm usually at my desk where my paper planner is

and it's just easy to refer to it and

It's nice to be able to separate your work and your personal items into two separate buckets. So

After writing your list down for the week. You can then break up these items into segments

So what are you going to do this week? What are you going to do today? What are you going to do tomorrow?

And what about the first half of tomorrow?

Breaking down your list into smaller increments that's specific deadlines for yourself

If everything is just jumbled into a long list

It's more daunting to tackle it all and you have to reassess your priorities every day, which is a big waste of time

Streamlining and having a plan ahead of time will make every week every day and every hour go by more smoothly

Now don't think of this is trying to be too

Controlling or strict with your schedule and don't go crazy. If something doesn't get done in a specific increment of time

Just move it to a different time slot

the main goal is to give each item a feeling of importance by putting it on your schedule this

allows you to block your time out and not feel overwhelmed one day and then board another day if

You try your best to stick to the schedule. You should be able to complete all your tasks most of the time

Just try to not like get something stuck for more than a day or two if something does get stuck

The item can be looked at more closely and you can reassess whether the priority was set too high

Or maybe it's something that doesn't even need to get done this week

The app I use on my phone for my personal to-do list. It's called awesome note

I've been using it for years and what I like about it is that you can create so many different types of Lists

So I my books to read my places. I want to travel my things to buy my Christmas present ideas. My to-do list

Everything's in its own category. So my to-do list is not bogged down with anything other than the immediate tasks at hand

This planner from sugar paper and it's their signature style planner. It's really sturdy and I like that

I have the full calendar and then it breaks each week out with room on each day to break down your to-do list

Into those increments if you don't want to invest in a planner

I've created a free

Printable PDF for you that has an example of a to-do list that's set up to break down your time into a weekly schedule

you can print out four of these and give

this type of to-do list to try for months to see how it works for you and I'll leave that link in the

description box below

Not all tasks are created equal some might be quick some might take up a lot of time some might even be emotionally draining

I personally like to do my quick tasks first thing in the morning

These are the easiest and fastest things that you know

You're familiar with and you can get done without even thinking much about it

These types of tasks are great to do in the morning when you're still waking up or when you're getting used to that morning schedule

These quick tasks kind of warm up your brain and body so that when you're ready to get to those bigger projects

Then you're all primed and ready to go

Also knocking out those little things first thing in the morning

It gives you a sense of accomplishment and makes you much more eager to keep going

Once you get those out of the way

You won't have them clogging up the back of your mind

So you can focus on your bigger project or projects for the rest of the day

So when you're organizing your to-do list keep this in mind and make sure those quick items are at the beginning of your day

If you're really taking your productivity seriously, and you have to limit yourself on your worst distractions

I know for me and possibly for you too. Social media. Is that distraction?

There are ways to prevent letting this hinder your productivity

For example, you could use an app to monitor how much that you're using social media

I've tried the moment app, and I really liked it

The basic version is free and it tracks the number of hours that you spend on your phone and on specific apps

If you end up on your phone for too long, then an alert will pop up and it'll suggest that you take a break

It helps you to challenge yourself to take your attention away from your phone and on to something. That's way more productive

Another time management app that I recently found is called forest

It's a dollar ninety-nine and it encourages you to stay focused and present by planting a virtual tree that will grow

While you're doing yourself assigned tasks

If you leave the forest app during this designated time your tree will die and you'll feel like a mean tree killer

But if you keep working and you don't pick up your phone during that designated time

Then your tree will grow and you could just keep adding trees and deer forests and then you'll be all proud of yourself

It even has using nature sounds in the background

And this is an option that you can add while you're doing your task and it just creates a nice work environment

Another really cool thing about this app is that it gives you virtual coins that you can use and donate to trees of the future

And this is a company that actually plants real trees

I think this is just a great partnership and helping

The users stay focused and and helping a real and need in the environment

I'll leave the links to both of those in the description box below in case you want to check them out

this sort of

Gamification of limiting your distractions and managing your time is a great way to stay on track with those goals

But just knowing in particular what your main distractions are and having that awareness in the back of your mind

To not let it get in your way

That's the first step to being productive and feeling empowered to try to fight back against those distractions. No matter what they are. I

Have an app called home routines that I use to do my daily weekly and monthly home cleaning and chores

you're supposed to spend 15 minutes a day on a specific area and there's a built-in timer for when you're ready to start and

There's something about having that timer going that really helps me speed through my chores and I know it sounds silly

but I really look forward to the little song that they play at the end of the 15 minutes that

chime is like my reward for completing my house cleaning or my organizing or whatever I had going and

That other app I was telling you about the forest app

like just seeing my my trees grow and my forests grow really helps me feel accomplished because I know that I devoted a

specific amount of time to being productive and that

Feeling in it is a reward in itself

So when you get through your week, or maybe when you get through a huge task for the day

Make sure to have a reward set for yourself

Whether it's playing a your favorite song or tell yourself that you get a treat

Whatever makes you happy just somehow celebrate that you finished your day or your tasks with a bang

So I want to know what do you do to be super productive?

I really want to build a community here on our cupcake that shares with each other

So, please leave your comments below and if you liked this video and you want to see more like it

Please subscribe by hitting the red subscribe button below

Thank you so much for watching and I hope you have a happy day

For more infomation >> How to be crazy productive | How to do work faster | 5 tips to lock in productivity - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Alan Walker - Diamond Heart (8D AUDIO) - Nightcore - Duration: 3:12.

[Verse 1: Sophia Somajo] Hello sweet grief

I know you will be the death of me Feel like the morning after ecstasy

I am drowning in an endless sea Hello old friend

Here's the misery that knows no end So I am doing everything I can

To make sure I never love again

[Pre-Chorus: Sophia Somajo] I wish that I did not know

Where all broken lovers go I wish that my heart was made of stone

Yeah if I was bulletproof I'd love you black and blue

If I was solid like a jewel

[Chorus: Sophia Somajo] If I had a diamond heart

Oh oh I'd give you all my love

If I was unbreakable If I had a diamond heart

Oh oh You could shoot me with a gun of gold

If I was unbreakable

[Post-Chorus: Sophia Somajo] I'd walk straight through the bullet

Bendin' like a tulip Blue-eyed and foolish

Never mind the bruises Into the fire

Breakin' through the wires Give you all I've got

If I had a diamond heart I'd walk straight through the dagger

Never break the pattern Diamonds don't shatter

Beautiful and battered Into the poison

Cry you an ocean Give you all I've got

If I had a diamond heart

[Verse 2: Sophia Somajo] Goodbye, so long

I don't know if this is right or wrong Am I giving up where I belong?

'cause every station is playing our song Goodbye my love

You are everything my dreams are made of You'll be Prince and I'm the crying dove

If I only were unbreakable

[Pre-Chorus: Sophia Somajo] I wish that I did not know

Where all broken lovers go I wish that my heart was made of stone

Yeah if I was bulletproof I'd love you black and blue

If I was solid like a jewel

[Chorus: Sophia Somajo] If I had a diamond heart

Oh oh I'd give you all my love

If I was unbreakable If I had a diamond heart

Oh oh You could shoot me with a gun of gold

If I was unbreakable

[Outro: Sophia Somajo] I'd walk straight through the bullet

Bendin' like a tulip Blue-eyed and foolish

Never mind the bruises Into the fire

Breakin' through the wires Give you all I've got

If I had a diamond heart I'd walk straight through the dagger

Never break the pattern Diamonds don't shatter

Beautiful and battered Into the poison

Cry you an ocean Give you all I've got

For more infomation >> Alan Walker - Diamond Heart (8D AUDIO) - Nightcore - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Termux Convert To Real Kali Linux New Latest Trick 2018 - Duration: 14:25.

Welcome back My student , my fans, and other people

Today i going to show you how to install kali linux in termux

i mean how to convert termux in Kali Linux

If you want to know so You must watch our Complete practical tutorial

if you have not subscribed to our youtube channel yet

if you not our subscriber so you must subscribe our youtube channel

whos has done our youtube channel. So thank you so much

So friends . Let's get started

So friends you do must open any browser

then visit our website

you must change the web sitting

i mean you must set desktop mode

then select the downloadsection

you can see my all download option

Now you just click on "Modify GitHub Download"

My friend this my all modify

you just click the "termux convert to Real Kali Linux script download"

then will open the next page

Friend you dont download anything

you just copy the clone link

So fiend i going to copy this clone link

then friend open the Playstore

then you search the Termux Application

Download and install this Appliction

So friend this download is starting

then open it

Just you must follow me step by step

For more infomation >> How to Termux Convert To Real Kali Linux New Latest Trick 2018 - Duration: 14:25.

-------------------------------------------

top 5 prank Video (2018) | Latest Prank of Prank BD | Laugh Forever is our Slogan - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> top 5 prank Video (2018) | Latest Prank of Prank BD | Laugh Forever is our Slogan - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

15 CRAZY LIFE HACKS & CREATIVE IDEAS - Duration: 10:14.

Enjoy :)

For more infomation >> 15 CRAZY LIFE HACKS & CREATIVE IDEAS - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

CREATE YOUR OWN BRAND OF CRAYONS!! Customized School Supplies | Smart Art | - Duration: 6:50.

Hey guys, we're going back to school

Smart Art is a new series on the

Kicles YouTube channel

Just for crafts and DIYs

And today's theme is

Back To School

Aren't you tired of those old boring

School supplies

Well no fear

Cause today we're showing you

How to Customize Your Own

School Supplies

I really hate these boring yellow pencils

That's why I came up with a craft

To turn these pencils

Into my own colored

Customized pencils

For this DIY you will need:

Pencils

Paint of your choice

Paintbrushes

Fine tip marker

And painter's tape

Start by taping the eraser

and the tip of the pencil

paint the wood part of the pencil

with the color of your choice

once dry, remove the tape

no pencil is complete without a brand

and what better brand than your name

using a fine tip marker

write your name on the pencil

and there you have it

your own brand of pencils

Lea gave me these plain notebooks

to customize for her

but I really have no idea what to do with them

wait, I got it

Lea loves hearts

I know just what to do with these

Take a look at this

For this DIY you will need:

A notebook

A paper

Pencil

Scissors

And a gold marker

Start by drawing a heart on the paper

Cut it out

Place the heart over the notebook

Using the marker, start adding dots around the heart

Add lots of dots close to the heart

As you get away from the heart

The dots get farther and farther apart

Remove the paper heart

ant there you have it

your own customized notebook

we all have

the same crayons

But how can we write our name on them

To make them our own?

Well to create your own customized crayon labels

Click the link in the description bellow

Download the PDF file so that you can customize it

Open the downloaded file

And fill out your name in the place of the crayon brand

Add spaces where needed

Then, print out the papers

Once you're done you'll have something that looks like this

Cut out the labels

Soak the crayons in warm soapy water

To remove the labels

Leave them for 5 minutes

After 5 minutes

Remove the labels

Dry the crayons out

If a label doesn't come out easily Just leave it in the warm water for a bit

longer

Connect the broken crayons using tape

Add glue on the white rectangle of the label

but from the back side

stick the crayon to the label

then add glue to the white rectangle

but from the front side

roll the paper around the crayon

once your done you'll have something that looks like this

and there you have it your own brand of crayons

and there you have it

3 ways on how to customize your school supplies

And if you want to learn more tricks

on how to customize your supplies

make sure your subscribed cause in our next video

we're showing you how to customize your books

using tags

your rulers

and more

check out our other videos right over here

subscribe right over here

and follow us on Instagram and Facebook links in the description

see you in the next video Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét