Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

Hello everyone and welcome to this new video !

So Today it's christmas, and we decided to film you a video !

We know it's been a while, but we both had a lot of work, and lots of things to do

Clem started a training in prestigous sewing school

So it was really complicated, she had exams.. you too you work a lot

I work a lot too, I have plenty of missions

as a photographer, and videographer

It's my own business, I work for several companies, so we didn't had any time

to upload new youtube videos, but we are gonna do better !! Yes we're gonna do better !

we wanted to make this video to show few images, of these last 3 months

and of this summer, a few trainings

and especially to tell you

that we will be back in 2019, with a few videos, and try to

maybe not 1 video's a week,

but at least 1 or 2 videos' a month, so here we are

we know a lot of you are here, sending us messages,

it's really nice, we are thinking about you, we wish you the best for 2019

Have a great holidays for christmas and new year's eve

Let's go for the video !

Hello everyone and welcome to this new video !

Hello everyone, today is our 7th anniversary together !

ouch you broke my jaw !!

Today our 7th anniversary together and to celebrate this, Clem is going to work...

But we'll be together tonight !! 7 years !!

I am in my hammock

while mister is finishing his workout

I am going to go into the pool

Heuu Clem you need to explain what is this exercise for ?

My ischios, quadris and lumbars are on fire !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét