Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

otherwise I'd be like these snowflake cunts I mean I can learn I can eat I can

eat the heads off at any other time literally when that kid in Toronto's

what do you do with a cricket bat I go motherf***r come here you loose

what's the snow point a snowflake is a kid a guy or gal mostly guys it melt

under pressure as opposed to was a temple you know God every snowflake is

different mr. P you know one snowflake that's the same as the others that cuts

three inches drainage it so we deserve to be here just like no that's not clear

in your opinion snowflakes melt under pressure I gave you a couple stats at

the enema same again that worth repeating in 1986 the average man's

handshake pressure was 118 pounds 30 year-old man put the Angels 118 pounds

2016 96 pounds a woman 1986 was 105 pounds today 110 pounds that's why we

have cunts no plates okay feel they haven't a physical challenge I am

annoyed just I wasn't raised in minority and I wouldn't allow myself there being

deployed and go through the same deprivation in other men parties and

maybe I was fighting back but I'm against that

I don't know but surely a guy fought back

so you admit some of the product you is wrong fighting back against that yeah

yeah father God but when they call me a

retard about this number that even then when I could became an officer an

officer and a gentleman United States Congress enema are they still going

through the training process baiting teaching so well then once I

became an officer and I'm at the officer's club with generals and of

course that's when I found out a million dollars was thank God for that guy

inheriting that money but you understand why it offends me so much oh yeah sure I

do and why is it no no but what I tell my kids all right up to my best of my

knowledge mercy show and have been discriminated against I don't believe

gonna be rich which they do discriminate against you my kids were embarrassed to

come to school in a limo the limo had a pause six eight blocks away

For more infomation >> ZERO to HERO Motivation for Billionaires | King's Mindset - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Basic phrases in 3 languages I Bilingual teacher and kid I Point Avenue I Kid Teacher - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Basic phrases in 3 languages I Bilingual teacher and kid I Point Avenue I Kid Teacher - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Rhod Gilbert's Hello? Beef! - Would I Lie to You? [CC] - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Rhod Gilbert's Hello? Beef! - Would I Lie to You? [CC] - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

☀️5AM WAKE UP☀️ MY PRODUCTIVE MORNING - Duration: 15:50.

there we go I got you propped up my dashboard

there it is not too late past 5:00 I'm in the Walmart parking lot doing my

makeup I needed to forego going to the gym today because we really need some

groceries and I needed to get out of the house really quick because my kids have

been getting up at like five o'clock I needed to get out so that I can get out

the door quicker if you know what I mean I'm just putting on a little makeup

because as soon as I get home and we unload everything me my daughter and my

the baby are gonna go to the library just something that we do once a week

and so and then I gotta go to work after that I'm not gonna have time to just

kind of get myself a little bit more together so here we are

in the Walmart parking lot feel like I have a friend here with me it's dark out

so it's hard to see just slapping those eyebrows on okay two

more steps nope I lied three more back those

eyebrows in place

and then we're gonna go in we're gonna do the house we're gonna get lots of

good stuff there's a lot of things we need to get starting to get really hot

in here I got the van running it's getting hot ever we ain't taking up all

our clothes okay it'll have to do last up yes is the power house when it comes

to makeup mascara so I'm having a no makeup kind of day I just be sure to put

a little mascara on that's it that's it when you put your mascara on do you

notice that you keep your mouth up and do it so weird observations

so have to be mindful that shut my mouth then put my mascara

oh yeah it's getting toasty in here I could set the vnf

should do that problem solved there we go it was cold outside baby

it's cold outside oh the weather outside is frightful but

the fire so did that fool send me no place to go let it snow let it snow let

it snow hmm that'll have to do you ready to go in there with me let's do it let's

get some groceries let's do the health let's fill our house with all kinds of

goodness we'll see you in there we're here at the grocery store I got

quite a few things that are non-food related but I had to make it really

really quick but I wanted to show you a staple in our house builder bars these

are so nice when you're on the go you just need a really quick breakfast tasty

good composition of proteins to carve is 20 grams of protein 29 carbs and they're

actually tasty and they don't taste like cardboard let's get into all the good

health that we're about to ensue all this car tell me I got a thing

water stopper in the bottom so bear with me so I like to start in the perimeter

of the grocery store go through the dairy and the eggs that needs the

cheese's the proteins veggies and all that good stuff and then I'll leave my

way in and out of the aisles and I don't stay that too long usually there's not a

ton of really good healthy stuff in the middle of that

I do go in there to get a few staple things all that good stuff coffee of

course we cannot miss that so let's start a little grocery run damu

she'll be all right cottage she is which one do I like to get good one

we like this one put that in there those are mine on grocery related things

one more to

all right moving on over here my daughter loves these the mint chip

somebody should we get that's for like a s'more

maybe two more s'more

we could just go to town here cut me mint chip

a little bit high in sugar but decent protein for a toddler and my kids don't

love me unfortunately Ruby heaters was family

that for now have you likes these armies

got that my son likes these

dos slim pickins here one left we'll take it you can't forget

about the coffee cream no we can

breathe breathe

straight up half-and-half don't mind if I do

ready weapons except you want a snowman for the Sun doesn't like stupid

yogurt here we get some almond milk

we are headed to my favorite aisle next can you guess what it is can you guess

the coffee aisle and we are almost out of all of our

yummy favorites so mama is gonna stock up here and get some good stuff the best

part of waking up it's cold you said yo you know what I

actually don't mind Folgers I know a lot of people that are very happy very

fine-tuned coffee palate do not like do not like folders I don't know this works

it works bad for me big old pack of this one mm that's that

bad boy in there you better do a pack of this not mine this one here that's a big

old bad boy in there and let's do a classic cinnamon roll we're getting all

kind of crazy here let's do let's do a hazelnut hazelnut really I just came to

the grocery store to get coffee that's it just kidding

but a topic some what other one should we

what do we think of this one here should we try of this segment

okay addiction satisfied these don't have the amount of protein but they're

still good they like them so we'll do one of those that sounds pretty good and

McCall of day and that's a nice little treat that my son really likes are these

fiber brownie fudge bars not the best but at least they have some fiber in

them what does that say they're five grams again not the best I like the

coffee cake ones those ones are pretty scrumptious I don't think I'm gonna be

able to fit too much more in this part here having a Pollock

yeah I'm like that crazy lady Walker on the grocery cart talking hurricane

I think the older I get

like that people gonna think of my weirdo that

we're gonna go with this one the mild chunky sauce now this is good on eggs

just a quick snack you want to have it with some chips certainly there's better

options like fruits and vegetables with sometimes I don't know you relevant you

want something just a little salty and crunchy that has met a a vegetable we'll

be making our way to the bread aisle

let's get a couple of our favorites here carbs carbs and more carbs we're gonna

get gonna read this one extra grainy bread flax and Sesame Street Street seed

one slice five grams of protein just check-in some things out here all

right should we get this blacks and the Sesame Street

oh my gosh sesame seed bread don't get a ton of ride but I definitely I like it

sandwiches and comes peanut butter toast

everything's all in one all you need to really do is up the chicken

put these bad boys up I think I've been laughing on my vegetable game here so

we're gonna up it that's my fantasy

of the vegetable

I don't know doesn't that look good zucchini carrots

yeah words that won the Normandy black

BAM look at that can't fit too much more in

here so time to grab some pizzas and then we're gonna do all our fresh

produce and then get the heck out of here

time to get home snuggle up my babies I got a baby at home that's probably very

hungry at 5:00 a.m. yeah we left the house

and it took me forever I needed to get something for my camera here so I was in

that I also put grab a couple pizzas here my kids do one

some curly fries I'll pick up a few of those and I'll show you how the good

produce set up and again you all I don't know where I'm gonna put any produce in

here but we have to make room we can please right let's make this a snap

get some asparagus before I can ask

creeps

and I think that would be good

you see the back please

spot right there

there's the curly fries in moderation again not the best for you

let is get some blueberries again we're gonna check them out

scope them out let's look pretty good pop those there

yeah it looks pretty good we'll go with those

but let's go up all these strawberries

I was look pretty good let's do those

and some grapes I shop once a week so if there isn't

something available it's just fine you know it's only a week we'll come back

and we can get something out you guys look pretty good

I like grapes kids like grapes look at this it's like Tetris get that in there

and then as far as meals go this week probably just gonna grill up some

chicken and have rice but some tasty sauce over it have vegetables that will

probably be a staple we can make the chicken so many different ways try it

with different sauces and then it and then lunches sandwiches the

leftovers breakfast is usually cold meal maybe a breakfast sandwich toast an egg

so we keep it pretty simple you want to spice it up a little bit have a little

treat here and there but this this week I'm going to focus on having a little

less traits in our house you want something sweet

or apples and peanut butter we have plenty of peanut butter at home I think

this will be good it's something good for about a week week and a half's worth

let's go check out and I'll meet you in the van as we load all this good stuff

and lo and behold the Sun is up now that we're leaving the grocery store now I'm

gonna try to unload all of this and we're gonna get back home as quickly as

possible it is just after about 7 o'clock or so so I'm making decent time

again I spent way too much time looking through all the techie stuff so cold you

can see my breasts thanks so much for joining me today as we did some grocery

shopping had some fun I took you along with me I hope I gave you some ideas and

inspired you eating healthy does not need to be complicated so keep it simple

fill yourself with lots of fruits vegetables lean meats and some carbs and

enjoy some of the things that you like don't deprive yourself but eat them in

moderation and keep in mind it's not all or nothing that all-or-nothing thinking

is really what can get us into trouble and really set up some bad habits again

hit that subscribe button if you like this give it a thumbs up and we'll see

you the next one thanks for watching

For more infomation >> ☀️5AM WAKE UP☀️ MY PRODUCTIVE MORNING - Duration: 15:50.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Saffron | Saffron for Skin Whitening - Duration: 2:03.

top five health benefits of saffron saffron is one of the most exotic and

expensive spices known for its people in color and sweet flavor

saffron also has several therapeutic and health benefits here are the top five

health benefits of saffron number one helps digestion saffron is effective for

relieving gas and acidity related problems as it helps digestion

furthermore it has carminative properties which means it helps reduce

flatulence and suppress stomach cramps number 2 treats insomnia you can also

use saffron to treat sleep disorders like insomnia it's mild sedative

properties help relax the nerves and calm your mild this in turn promotes

sound sleep number 3 supports eyesight to improve eyesight you can take saffron

extract as a dietary supplement consult a doctor for the correct dosage number 4

improves memory saffron is believed to help inhibit the aggregation and

deposition of myeloid shop s in the brain thus helping in the treatment of

Alzheimer's disease to improve your memory regularly drink saffron milk or

saffron tea number 5 improves heart health

saffron also helps improve cardiac health animal studies have found that it

may help lower cholesterol levels and reduce high blood pressure to improve

your heart health take saffron in supplement or dietary

form before starting a supplement regimen consult your doctor if you liked

the video give us a thumb and subscribe to our channel thank you for watching

and share with friends

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Saffron | Saffron for Skin Whitening - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jio phone - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Jio phone - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Lengtar Bari Lengtar Majar | Langtar Hit Song । Pagolo Banaiya Tumi Lengta। Fun_Entertainment - Duration: 4:06.

you please watch another Lengtar mela video.

For more infomation >> Lengtar Bari Lengtar Majar | Langtar Hit Song । Pagolo Banaiya Tumi Lengta। Fun_Entertainment - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Gman teakle in the Emu War - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Gman teakle in the Emu War - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Step into your authentic heart power - Duration: 4:16.

Hi I'm Becky Walsh. Now something I seem to talk a lot about with my clients and

well, anyone will listen frankly it's POWER. Now even the word power we don't

like that word do we, it kind of makes us sort of a shy away it's like well

I don't want to be powerful. Because we have a fear of becoming a W anchor (wanker)

mm-hmm. So what I mean by that it's the kind of power that kind of comes with

the ego. The power that says 'I am better than you' and it's like 'oh asshole'. So

this power is slightly different because the egoic power that says I'm better

than you is often wrapped in a huge bundle of insecurities and so that kind

of egoic power that says you know I'm brilliant and I'm the best it's the

thing that we tend to especially the British tend to see that as really horrible.

But what about if you were to say 'I'm brilliant and I use my brilliance to be

able to serve you'. So I'm brilliant and what I bring to the

table is worth it. I'm brilliant because then in which case you are going to

build trust. You are going to build people who can think 'well this is great'.

Because if I'm with a powerful person then I have power on my side and to me

that is empowerment it's about being powerful for other

people to feel strong around you as they build their own power and then we'll all

really powerful together! Yeah! Rather than that empowering of kind of

like I'm pushing you up from the bottom as this person weekly kind of stretches

out to hang on to the grass from their hole. No! This is about empowering each

other from a place of power but you know what it's really really freakin scary

and the reason why it's scary is because the minute you look like you're stepping

into power people call you arrogant .They think that you're going into that wanker

power rather than an authentic place and the difference is authentic power

through a heart. Not authentic power through the head

I think I'm brilliant is I think they're brilliant well I have a history of

brilliance and I have a bank account of brilliance and I got all of this money

so I should be brilliant NO! Through the

heart is authentic and you might have a huge Bank account. But that doesn't make you who you are!

You might be somebody who's had this really huge history, but it doesn't make

you who you are. What makes you who you are is what you've got it pumping through here. It's

who you give it to, its who you love it's who you pay attention to that's

what makes you brilliant. That's the thing that makes you powerful it's how

you stand in your own power led through the heart. This is what we go into at the

moment in time things are changing they're really shifting I know then it

looks like we are going to hell in a handbag but are we really? Because I tell

you the people who were starting to stand up. The people who spent years

going oh I study spirituality so I don't have an ego. I don't have an

ego. Mustn't have any mustn't have any money mustn't have any power must not have an

ego. But you get it wrong! Because that kind of mustn't have an ego at power yet

great but then you're standing in no power at all

and the psychopaths are running the show so it's time for you to actually step

into your power if you're sensitive you're awake if you're sensitive you're

awake if you're feeling pain if you're feeling angry you're feeling awake if

you're feeling depressed it's because just pressing your anger because you are

awake and it is time to step into the power that comes through your heart

authentic power that comes through your heart. That way you're not going to be a

wanker because you and intention is not to say I'm better than

I think with my head I am better than other people I think with my head that I

deserved more I think with my head that I should be coming from a place of

privilege. No, its I know with my heart that what I have is a value and it will

not be stood on by other people who cannot see my value. That is a wholly

different kind of power that's the power I wish for you come and speak to me come

and see me. Read my book You do know learning to act an intuition instantly. Come

and book an appointment with me. Let's get you in YOUR power it's about time you

did. Come on you know it's true you know it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét