Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

Did you get some rest yesterday?

Yes.

By the way...

(Episode 5. Want To Be Special To You)

What's wrong with him?

Let's go.

Eun Gu.

What?

Is something wrong?

Are you mad at me?

I'm not mad at you.

But...

Are we really going out?

(Q. Which one's the hardest to hide from the girl you like?)

Why do you ask? Are we not?

Yun Ah.

I like you.

You told me everything that day.

But you have a girlfriend.

About that strange rumor that kept bugging me.

Girlfriend?

Whose? Mine?

That girl who you were with.

The one with the pale face.

Pale face?

Are you talking about Eun Ji?

She's not my girlfriend.

Then... who is she?

It was complete nonsense.

She's my cousin.

If I hadn't cleared it up, it could've been a big problem.

I still clearly remember

Oh... she's your cousin.

how relieved you seemed

when you found out the truth.

That is when...

I made up my mind.

I like you,

Yun Ah.

I realized that I'd better...

speak my mind clearly to you...

I want to go out with you.

so that you never go through another hard time because of me.

I know.

I could tell...

how you truly feel about me.

But...

(1. Happiness)

...why are you asking me if we're really going out?

We even went on a date.

What's gotten into you?

Did I...

What?

look like a total dork?

I mean... I thought we were going to study together.

Not at all.

Aren't we going to the library?

I should've gotten some help from Seol Ah.

I shouldn't have gotten all dolled up like that.

Do I look weird?

No matter what you do,

(2. A smile)

I can't help but smile when I see you.

What?

You're regretting it, aren't you?

Dating me is totally different

from what you had imagined it to be like, isn't it?

Sseol.

Well...

When do couples usually kiss for the first time?

Not at all.

Gosh, I'm sorry. Don't reply.

Don't reply. Please don't send a reply!

It's exactly the same...

(3. Excitement)

...as what I imagined it to be like.

Yun Ah.

It's exactly the same?

Did you get some rest yesterday?

Yes.

By the way...

I want to take it slow and wait a bit for our first kiss.

You're cute, just like I thought you'd be.

You're cuter.

Anyway,

don't you have...

Hey.

something to say to me?

Yun Ah seems to be having a hard time lately.

You'd better be nice to her.

She's having a hard time?

Why?

You should find it out yourself.

She asked me to marry her

if she's still single at 33.

Yun Ah said that?

Yes.

For real?

Hey.

(4. Jealousy)

Why you?

Seriously?

Something to say?

I don't.

Right. Now I know what this is about.

Isn't it...

because of what happened the other day?

The other day?

The other day...

when we were on the rooftop...

It's really amazing how we have the same taste for music.

Right here.

-Isn't this part lovely? -It is.

Let me try.

I love this part.

Sorry.

It's okay.

(5. The desire to kiss)

But... At that moment...

I wasn't even ready...

and it was so sudden, so...

Why are you smiling?

You were...

so cute

that day.

Anyway,

it's not because of that.

It's not because of that?

Then why are you in such a bad mood?

Yun Ah.

Do you even like me at all?

What?

Why are you asking me that? Don't make it awkward for me.

Do you think I'll date you if I don't?

I'm glad to hear that.

I've never...

heard it from you before.

Yun Ah.

Do you have some time to talk?

Sure.

Can I borrow Yun Ah for today?

No.

All right.

Yun Ah.

I'm still upset, you know.

Call me on your way home.

(Q. Which one's the hardest to hide from the girl you like?)

(5. The desire to kiss)

(Want More 19)

I have to improve my grades this time.

You weren't feeling well for the September exam.

You said you can concentrate better these days.

Yes.

I found it hard to focus when I felt uneasy,

but since I started dating Eun Gu,

I've started to concentrate better.

Good for you.

By the way, Gyum,

I didn't apply for pre-med for the early admission.

I just put it down as "undecided" for now.

I don't even know what it is that I want to do.

I must be really stupid.

Eun Gu seems to have a clear goal for his future.

Yun Ah.

I also have no idea about my future.

Eun Gu's is the unusual one.

What are you two talking about?

It's nothing.

(Q. Which one's the hardest to hide from the girl you like?)

(5. The desire to kiss)

(Real answer: 4. Jealousy)

(It becomes more obvious the more you like her.)

For more infomation >> A Text You Should Never Send To Your Boyfriend | Want More 19 | EP.05 (Click CC for ENG sub) - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

We Wish You A Merry Christmas~ All Aikatsu! Gen. ver - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> We Wish You A Merry Christmas~ All Aikatsu! Gen. ver - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

SO YOU JUST WOKE UP *huh*😴 Go Watch This Ironic Tik Tok Meme Compilation !😍 - Duration: 10:33.

no it's a lot the hair the ...

take two steps forward if you've ever gotten a victory royale take two steps

forward if your dad loves you take two steps forward if your minecraft

girlfriend broke up with you just have to show you what you're missing pick a

number one through ten now add five and then after that add two

now subtract it by the number you started with let me take a guess what

you have do you have seven girls go to college to get my knowledge both go to

Jupiter to get more stupider

ladies and gentlemen

not only do I completely agree with what's happening right there but I fully

endorse it hey Mason you may go eat is a cool fight my sister no dude it's broken

up yeah she can come oh I just wanted to

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen squash it on the water swap your darling moment cap

No

hey hey hey you finna da baby just looking for a gamer boy I can throw it

back for so do it to this and audition

we're losing this war we need some backup

oh my god this this will win us the war

how many friends do you have to eat before you make your skin turn pink

eat too much and you'll get sick shrimps are pretty bitch

there's a fan shoot oh let me introduce to you

ladies and gentlemen everyone I'm here to tell you that there's actually only

one gender and that gender is male women are property Siri let me get a big tee

golf 2gf please oh I was busy thinking about okay so there's this new challenge

where if you turn off the lights and say Bloody Mary three times something crazy

will happen let's give it a shot Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary

okay so there's actually a cucumber you can't

you like

okay I guess I'll just have to show you what you're missing

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét