Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hi, I'm Bill Snodgrass, and in this SNAPlife episode we're gonna talk about the

difference between having things and how you use the things that you have. There's

a big difference and that's what we're talking about in this in this episode

I'm going to look at this concept in three areas three areas where what you

have and how you use it make a huge huge difference so the first one is there he

is is tools and resources and gizmos

gadgets software having tools having gadgets and all of that sort of stuff

we're talking about how that compares to how you use it

a lot of people act like having things makes them somehow better to perform

having the right you know obvious the example would be camera gear and

microphones and equipment and lenses but just because you have good equipment

doesn't mean you're good at using it having the best microphone in the world

doesn't make your audio quality good if you don't know where to put that

microphone I have a set of really nice craftsman wrenches that does not make me

a good mechanic having tools and software and not knowing how to use it

just means you have good tools and software it doesn't mean that you get

the job done any better so the temptation is to assume that if you have

talent the outcome is automatically going to be good that's not always true

because there are a lot of people with talent who won't use their talent rather

than using their talent to accomplish something they they just don't they do

something else they're not comfortable speaking to groups even though they're

good at it they're not using the talent that they have to do the best they can

because they're for some reason to have decided to hide that talent away the

last thing I want to talk about in return regards of what you have and how

you use it now this might be the one that's most significant I want to talk

about your resources and my resources I'm going to

talking about your financial resources and your relationship resources now you

can use what you have to make things better for the people around you to see

that better things are done or you can keep it all for yourself now this might

be one of those places where it's the biggest difference between what you have

and what you do with it you can look it at people who have celebrity status who

spend a million dollars on an aquarium while there's there's people in their

old neighborhood who are going hungry

it's not what you have it's how you use it it's not your tools it's not your

talents it's not your resources that makes the difference the thing that's

going to make the world different is how you use what you have I'm Bill Cyrus

that's it for this snap life episode please click the like button subscribe

the channel sign up for notifications leave me a comment a question I would

love to interact with you share this with someone else I will see you in the

next episode

you

For more infomation >> SNAPlife: What You Have vs How You Use What You Have - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent | Our Biggest Support System - Duration: 6:13.

Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent

hey you guys is Nika coming back at you once again

it's been a long time since I have made a video and I had a lot of stuff on my

mind and I basically wants to get it out and

it's basically dealing with the travel business you know becoming a travel

agent some of the experience you might have and becoming a travel agent is

basically not having that support system that you expect to have when you start

your business and I understand completely because I thought I had the

greatest support system you know people are stair doing you know you have

friends you have family that wants to see you progressed and wants to see you

push forward but you also have friends that don't want to see you succeed and

you have family probably think the same way other hand it's okay it's okay you

don't have to have support from your friends and family all the time

because the people you least expect to help you will help you people that is

not in your circle people that are strangers to you will actually help you

succeed in your business and to be honest that's where my success is coming

from from people that I don't know people that trust me to book true trips

for them people that trust me to become a teammate with me you know to be on my Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent

team to progress it to become independent travel agent it's great it's

great I cannot express how great the feeling is to be in a big independent

travel agent is it hard yes it's gonna be hard yes it's going to

be difficult at times but at the same time you continue to push through and

continue to pray about it and you you can't do nothing but go up

you can't do nothing but go up success doesn't come overnight it does not come

overnight it's hate's

effort it takes time for you to put every little bitch you have into into

your work and that's basically where I am right now you know I love being an

independent ragin the reason I became a travel agents because why I love to

travel I learn it's a book trip for people I know the book true for myself

especially being a travel agent some of the perks that you get is basically you

get great discounts on troops you going to stay at a Hilton Hotel their hotel

pride like 207 dollars a night at a travel agent rate hello

booking at $89 a night how can you be thick so you know the perks of being a

travel agent is great and I want to change my I want to change it for

nothing in order I will not change my mind from doing it from the beginning Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent

when I started from the beginning when Larry start he was like hey you know

we're gonna push through this and that's what we have in luan we've been pushing

through it as a couple and as individuals you know at the same time

you might see him making more videos to me because I'm not a video person I'm in

the back you know don't do it stuff in the background but you know he is more

than oh you know so he make more videos than me but hey I had to come on today

to actually like you know get some people their mind wrapped around you

know you don't always need friends and family to help you you just need

yourself you just need God and to push through you know like I stated before

your help don't always come from them friends and family your help come from

strangers your help come from people that's not your blood you know people

that you really don't know like I said strangers but you know it comes and when

it comes it beneficial and it benefits that person so I just want to come to

you guys and actually you my and put my experience and becoming a

travel agent and things that I've been thinking about it I've been having on my

mind a lot about you know support you know everybody needs support you have

all these celebrities out here there you go support but you can't support your

friends you can't support your family you know why so you know those there was

my whole thing that I had going on I was thinking about but you know I am content

in what I'm doing I am happy and it's great it's great and I really hope this

video helps you guys make your mind up and and be clear about you know who you

excuse me where's your support coming from who you have behind you for that Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent

support so with that being said because about to sign off and I hope you guys

have a great day be blessed

For more infomation >> Pros and Cons of Being a Travel Agent | Our Biggest Support System - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

'Do you know where the nearest church is at?' waitress says armed suspect asked her - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> 'Do you know where the nearest church is at?' waitress says armed suspect asked her - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

'If you call police, I am coming back to kill you': Police say suspect steals car, man's Rolex - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> 'If you call police, I am coming back to kill you': Police say suspect steals car, man's Rolex - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 🅾🅼🆈 🅰🆂🅼🆁 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧 eating (𝗡𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚) - Duration: 19:10.

shh..... pss...Make a wish :)

Did you see what it said ? that's right " I LOVE YOU "

All of you... I just past 150th - something -- yay

Have a zip of cappucino my friends, brothers and lovely sisters :)

Homemade - I made this baby myself

Tada ~~~. Let's cerebrate it with my one and only

Godiva chocolate cheesecake with rich and creamy whipping cream yummmm

Have you tried it before ? I got it from the famous cheese cake factory :)

So so so so good , I can gladly say that this is my fav cheesecake EVER

Let's dig in for that soft sound eating , eh ?

ar ,... Did you hear it ? :) It got me - relaxing , oddly

And adding a bit of whipping cream wouldn't hurt , right ? .... haha

nom nom nom nom

Desserts really make me happy. Though, I know it's not the healthiest thing

to put in our mouth or my body :) but - good for my mental health , hahah

... so let's get into the topic - today yes ?

Shookbang Drama .....

...... ........ ....... Jeffree , ... Did I gt you excited ? , LOL .. just kidding ~

Not that topic, .... it's my 100th subscribers -- whooo hooooo

I'm a bit a little over that now - -- say what ?? ----

I need to scream real quick ..

--- aggggghhhhhhhhh ...... whoooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo

I'm so happy guys - I want all of you to write down / comment below

ALL OF YOU ... I'm calling all in - to let me know when did you join in ?

I promise - one day when I have enough money I will ......

I "WILL" give each and everyone of you a gift , that's a contract !

because you're my first born 150th I LOVE YOU to the Mars and BACK

yup , the Mars / not the Moon, baby. Because...... It's 2019 NOW ~

And, the moon is in '60s ERA

If Neil Armstrong still alive , he'd be almost 100 years old. Wow

.... Gosh .. we're not making any progress, are we ?

I'm hoping we can reach the Mars in 10 years - that would be so amazingggg

back to the topic .... lol......

I would be so happy to just have enough people to get this youtube channel going,

just enough - I don't really care for being known or famous - really

On the flip side, I rather be invisible and keep making amazing sounds

creating amazing motion pictures and maybe hopefully

be able to delivery some meaningful message through these text / captions

If anybody ever read it, ..... by the way , any one read this ? ... LOL ...

I just having fun typing this while thinking I'm talking directly to you

It's ok if you're not, as long as it doesn't annoy you, if it does - lmk, k ? :)

I'll stop making it. -- IDK --- as much as I have fun doing this ,

I also want u to enjoy it too, u know :) I do care

Oh, today I think I really have a cool message to share - actually

would you like to know " How to eat everything and not get fat ? "

First of all, I have to tell you that everybody is different , what works for me

Might not work for you. and I'm not a Dr. so healthy or not - you decide

Ready ? ..... My method ..... is you can eat everything - dessert / ice cream / steak

what ever you like , EVERYTHING ... in a normal portion ... not too crazy

For once a day or you can call it intermitten diet - It works

at least for me, and I didn't even know it was a kind of diet - I first , did it 3 years ago

3 years ago, .......... when it's not that popular -

I'll tell you how It's So EASY - SO EASY - if I can do it you can too :)

to me it's not even an extreme or call a diet at all.

I just literrally started off with " I only eat when I'm hungry "

and I gradually ( without knowing ) trained my body to hungry once a day

.... and here's how I did it ....

ready ? I usually don't care for breakfast ... that quite easy right ?

Most of us, .. we skip breakfast , so that's easy

Come lunch time , I eat a lot , like a man - I sure can eat if you know me.

I eat dessert , whatever I want - pizza , burger , pork belly , anything I want

and I don't usually snack because I am usually full after that much food

then comes dinner ... I first started off with being "SUPER LAZY"

LOL , you know ? ......... it's a lot of work - to cook

or even to get a takeout , I still have to drive or bike to pick it up

Delivery ? I'm too cheap for that - I feel bad if I don't tip. So, .....I would tip them 25% , it is. pretty pricy - really

then all of that I still have to clean the dishes ...

eating out ? that 's still have to get dress and go somewhere , right ?

so..... what I do ?

I just say " screw everythign else - I rather go to bed " .... LOL

and I honestly did that for about 3 weeks until my body get used to

My body just tell me when to eat, and at night ?

I 'm not hungry - period..

so many benefits to this too

1. I maintain my weight without even have to try

2. I have more time to do any other things .....think about it .....

how many hours do I gain if I don't spend my time eating breakfast/dinner ?

that means I got more hours of sleep .... ohhh yeahhhh

3. I save $$$ , right ? and I can get so much better food with the same budget

Three blah blah blah meals become one really good meal , ha ha ha !! see ?

4. I've heard it's healthy for you - that's I've learned recently - but what I know is that

Buddist Monks have been doing this for thoudsand of years

and they are healthy , pretty healthy alright ?

.... so ...........

that's my trick, you just have to be lazy at night

, you'll be able to do this :). #OMYLazyDiet

let me know if you decide to do it , I can help you out

OMG ... If you ever do it, do let me know tag me , I will be there for you

and it's also healthy to allow yourself to be lazy .... right ?

During the day life is already hectic as it is , come night time --

Why not just be lazy and go to bed. ... SIMPLE !!!

I challenge you, give yourself only 3 weeks 21 days - that's all you need

No surgery needed... all you have to do is disclipline

Have you heard.. Self-disclipline is self-love

love yourself , tell yourself you are enough

tell yourself you are exactly where you are in life

Your body is stronger and more capable than you think

..and at the end of they day ... it's your body .....

that's you , your asset , not money , nothing materialistic

right ? .....

wow,,,, OMY is going deep today .... LOL

My point is if I could encourage at least one person

then my life mission of the day is accomplish ! yay

to take care of themself , take care of their body

to me... watching others eating is helping ...

It's almost I feel like I eat same food as they're eating

But I don't have to do all the work , right ?

Genius ...sssssss haha. :)

OOPs, I am almost almost done

Stay tuned , subscribe , share , click that bell

Better videos are on the way ..

Stay Cool, Stay clam, Stay positive ---- NAMASTE -----

For more infomation >> 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 🅾🅼🆈 🅰🆂🅼🆁 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧 eating (𝗡𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚) - Duration: 19:10.

-------------------------------------------

What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? |Public Interview| Street Quiz! - Duration: 6:39.

What's up YouTube? We back with another team, you know the deal...

So I am going to ask these people what their names are.. first of all...

I'm Harrison...

Yeah i'm Denise

Where are you coming from? Achimota

How about you? i'm fine where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Achimota...

So what we want to find out Today is we want to really find out what attracts you to the opposite sex?

other people? yeah...their personality..

and their attitude, how they come to you

how about you?

their movement, character and everything...

So like for example, how I approached you, was it a cool personality, or?

nah, yeah it was a cool personality... like you have a good personality...

You were not rude, you are cool

first of all tell them what your name is... Joseph

I'm Ern...huh? Ern

where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Dome

the same thing Dome

so the question for tonight is we really want to know...

what attracts you to the opposite sex?

what attracts me to the opposites sex? yes!

hmm...the question seems a bit..

what attracts me to the opposite sex?

Opposite sex..? like a girl, or?

okay, I will say is the hair..

the hair...how about you?

i will say the smile...

the lips

oh i see...

what kind of hair are you attracted to, black, brown or?

i like the natural hair...

yeah, the natural one...

how about you? i don't really have a preference everything goes for me...

if the person is fine..

like beauty...so i look into beauty

what is beautiful to you?

beauty ahm

the skin color

nice face...nice body..nice shape

that''s all...talking about the skin...do you prefer light skin or dark skin?

everything goes for me...whichever...

yh..black...

red...hahaha

anyone...anyone...

what about you?

are you asking me about the skin or?

yeah, oh i like light skin girls

especially the skinny ones...

the skinny ones... how about you?

yeah, the skinny ones..

the skinny ones are very attractive..

i don't like big girls...

but skinny...ahm

curvy

is okay for me..

so first of all tell them what your name is

i'm Christabell

Christabell you know the deal...we going around Today

asking some simple questions...

So the question is what really attracts you to the opposite sex...

well *laughter*

this is serious...haha

this is serious!

yeah, it is a serious question...we really want to know

what attracts people to the opposite sex

we...ehm

before the person attracts me

well it depends on how the person approaches me

or another person

his speech...

the first reaction from him....okay

so really color does not matter?

not at all...

so if a guy walks to you what really matters you is

the first thing he says...how he approaches me

how I approached you...how will judge that?

oh it is fine...it is cool

it wouldn't get me furious...ah okay....

so the question for Today is a simple question..

we want to find out

what atttracts you to the opposite sex?

*laughter*

what attracts you to the opposite sex?

erm...

who wants to go first?

so what really attracts you to the opposite sex?

actually how the person carries herself

sorry...how she carries herself..how she carries herself

yeah

the dressing..

the she walks and the way she talks...

so the dressing and the way she talks...? yeah

so like if she dress nicely and

she talks nicely you attracted to her...? yes!

so that is the first thing you are attracted to?

how about you?

the person's character...

eei...how can tell a person's character?

yeah because...erm

when you meet someone for the first time, the person's first impression

tells you about the person

so i think the person character...

How about you? okay

the appearance, the way you're dress...

and erm...

erm

the way you talk...

talking about dressing...

how I dress it the kind of person you are talking about...?

No!! *Laughter*

you too...you were talking about character...

Do I have that character?

I did not meet you personally?

we have met now..didn't we?

yeah...but like one-on-one..

eeh..I see..

first of all what your name is? Emmanuel

Emmanuel

what's your name?

Bella...ah are you a fulani? no...

Bella sounds like a fulani name...

so the question is what really attracts you to the opposite sex?

ah..why that question *laughter*

he said why that question...lol

like we want to know what really attracts you to the opposite sex

the breast

the breast?! *Laugter*

For more infomation >> What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? |Public Interview| Street Quiz! - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tax tips: What you need to know before you file your taxes in 2019 - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Tax tips: What you need to know before you file your taxes in 2019 - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

That Sounds Great - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles - Duration: 0:49.

So in English there's a number of ways to tell someone that you like their idea.

One of those ways is to say, "That sounds great!"

So you might have a friend who says to you, "Let's go out and see a movie tonight."

And if you want to go see a movie with them you could respond by saying, "That sounds

great!"

I have an idea for you guys to help you learn your English and that's this: You should watch

this video two times today and then you should watch it one more time tomorrow.

When you watch something more than once it really helps to reinforce what you have learned.

So you could respond to that idea by saying, "That sounds great!"

For more infomation >> That Sounds Great - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

[Y&B] Congratulations from Us to You - Duration: 3:06.

hello everyone my name is Han Jeki but you know me as Jeki I'm the leader of

the group Y&B. So first of all I would like to congratulate each of our viewers on

the approaching new year. So I wish you more happy moments that would you have

never had troubles I really hope that our videos cheer you up a little bit

and will continue to do so next year and I would like to thank you yes thank

you for your support it's cool it's it's very cool so once

again happy new year and I love you so much

Hello! My name is Lem. Happy New year. I wish you all the best and most importantly to be happy.

Hello! My name is UV. Happy New Year! Happy New Year! And I wish for the new year, only the best

hello! my name is Lici. I wish you happiness, success and love in this year! hug you goodbye!

Hello everyone, I'm K~K. Congratulations favorite subscribers Happy New Year. Thank you for staying with us.

I hope this year will bring you a lot of happiness, love and warmth.

In the new year we will give you even more dance videos

Thank you very much. I love you.

Hello! My name is Kris. Happy New Year! Dear Hwani, We hope that next year will be productive for you and you will be happy every day!

I promise we will do our best for you! We love you so much! Happy New Year!

Hi! My name is Izonami

Happy new year! We wish you happiness and good luck in the new year.

Happy New Year! We are sincerely glad of your support.

For more infomation >> [Y&B] Congratulations from Us to You - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

SPEEDLY REVIEW- DOn't buy without cliaming your EXCLUSIVE BONUSES! WATCH THIS... - Duration: 7:44.

hey guys it's headin here from hayden reviews.com

well in today's video I am going to review the new course and its name its

speedly so welcome guys to my speedly review so first of all they start

with the speedily features as well as the speedy works and does it working for

me well before starting my speed Lee review I would like to tell you about

the bonuses that I am giving you if you purchase the speed Lee by clicking the

link in the description of the video so rice if you click the link in the

description of this video then you will be redirected this is my bonus page here

you can see I am giving you my three mega bonuses plus my premium bonus guys

so let us talk about the bonuses that you will get if you purchase this piddly

by clicking the link in the description of the video well I would like to tell

you that if you click the link in the description of this video then you will

be redirected to this is my bonus page and if we just scroll below down to my

bonus page then you will get those two buttons here you can see one button and

it's the second button you should click any of these yellow buttons and do this

speedily then you will get all these four bonuses directly inside your

warrior philosophy so first of all my bonus number one is YouTube SEO tool kit

so if you are new to the YouTube and really you don't know how to rank your

YouTube videos in this youtube SEO tool kit will really help you to boost your

views as well as you will get more subscribers after using this YouTube SEO

tool kit guys also in this beauty facial tool kit you will learn how to rank your

relative videos on the first top 10 positions of the youtube search so I

highly recommend you guys to check out this my YouTube SEO tool kit its price

is $14 but but I am giving this you for free you have to just purchase the speed

leave I click in the link in the description of the video it's my second

bonus is that YouTube ads booster so if you're new to the YouTube and really

don't know how to make money with the help of YouTube ads then these my

YouTube ads booster course will help you to

make your first duty bed also you will learn what are the types of the

youtubers which type of youtubers effective what are the pros and cons of

the YouTube ads and why YouTube ads really matter as well as you will learn

how to scale and optimize those YouTube ads and get a huge success with you -

it's my third bonus is that affiliate marketing training guide will so if you

are new to the affiliate marketing and really know how to make money with the

help of affiliate marketing then this affiliate marketing training guide will

help you to make more than $100 per day online with the help of affiliate

marketing and last and the best is my premium bonus guys it's prices 2:40

sundowner sign I usually sell my DS being a training course for two forty

seven dollars because there is a speciality in this being a training

course with the in this training course I have given you a four part video

training course which will tell you how to make four thousand dollars per month

with the help of Bing ads and affiliate marketing well this is an exclusive

training course that I am offering you guys it's price is only two forty seven

dollars but I am being given DC for free you have to just purchase the speed lay

by clicking the link in the description of this video guides so if you click the

link in the description of the video then you will be redirected is I'm goona

space and just scroll down right to my bonus page I can just click on this

yellow button rights claim my bonus no or diesel overton and you after clicking

this yellow button you will be returned to the actual sales pitch and just

purchase the speedily and you will get all these my four bonuses inside your

speedily warhead Plus account or after the purchase of the speedlights now

let's take a quick look and the features of this speedily as well as mmm here at

the actual surface of the sea speedily guys first of all I would like to tell

you about the creators of this product that is feedly well it is created by

heart and / both of these guys are experts in the field of internet

marketing and their product ranches have have been really a good as where is the

one of the top person percentage product creator of the order plus and paula is

also at the good position so no doubt about the quality of this

piddly well so guys I would like to tell you about what is this pili and what it

really does and how you will make money with the help of these spindly guys so

let's scroll down below and just take a quick look at Tom here is what you get

first of all you will get an instant access to this method with the help of

which you can create or generate more than two hundred plus dollars per day

online with the help of Facebook it is a step-by-step training course and it is

actual real-life case study both or now as well as art have used this method to

generate more than $200 per day online with the help of affiliate marketing and

Facebook they are using of Facebook free traffic source and promoting affiliate

products to those Facebook groups or particular Facebook audience without any

money or without any air and thus generating more than $200 per day online

so that's the interesting thing about guys I have personally purchased this

and I have gone through the training course and I really made more than $50

by using this technique and I am really working on this technique so I highly

recommend guys to get this piddly and it is one of the best product that I have

ever seen also if you purchase the speed leave a click in the link in the

description of this video then you will be getting again additional these four

bonuses well your first bonuses you are getting secret lead generating software

as well as this second bonuses that you are enrolling in the fill a mastermind

group X's third bonuses case today and for bonus each you see these are four

additional extra bonuses in addition to my four bonuses guys so we are getting

total eight bonuses you for purchase this piddly and its price is only eleven

point nine five dollar wise you can see lent point seven send honor

so please the link in the description of the video to get this feedly I highly

recommend you guys this for case study as well as method really works a lot of

guys internet marketers or affiliate marketers really don't know

this method but this is a really secret method to get more traffic and I am

really enjoying these method eyes I highly recommend you guys to get this

amazing new method of traffic in general to make ninety eight point five dollars

per day online as it is a new technique it will have a high divine and very less

amount of people like me Nick Moody's we are speedily after one or two months

this method will be old one and so there will be a lot of competition as well as

many people are using this method so your Commission's will also get lower

right so I highly recommend you to grab this piddly by clicking the link in the

description of the video and you will learn how to make more than two 98.5

dollars per day online so thanks for watching my spirit a review guys I am

again highly recommend this and also check out my bonuses the other these are

not PR products these are the products or conscious design mind me in order to

help you guys so thanks for watching video click the link in the description

of deserve to get this piddly guys see you in the next video

For more infomation >> SPEEDLY REVIEW- DOn't buy without cliaming your EXCLUSIVE BONUSES! WATCH THIS... - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tattoo Do's and Don'ts - Duration: 12:16.

Welcome back to the Gentleman's Gazette!

Today's video is all about tattoos; we discuss ten dos and don'ts, whether it's worth to

get one, the history about tattoos, new ink technology that makes it easier to remove

tattoos and anything else you want to know so you end up with something that you don't

regret down the line.

It's always good to make some considerations before you get inked yourself.

Depending on your location and culture, tattoos can be perceived as anything from a mark of

high status all the way to a symbol of a criminal.

Because of that, it makes sense to consider a few things before getting inked yourself.

Also, if you have tattoos or you're considering getting one and you've talked about with friends,

you've probably gotten a lot of advice, often unsolicited no matter if you asked for it

or not.

At the end of the day, the big question is, should you get a tattoo or not?

And while we can't answer that question for you, we can definitely provide you with some

insights that help you reach a conclusion that makes sense for you.

So first, let's briefly look into the historical aspects of tattoos.

Archaeological evidence suggests that tattoos have pretty much been around since the dawn

of mankind.

As such, it's one of the oldest forms of personal style that exists and a lot older than clothes,

for example.

Historically, tattoos had three principal meanings.

One was a simple decoration.

Two was an indication of social status and three as kind of a talisman because tattoos

were supposed to have healing properties and were good for the body and soul.

The culture that is probably most widely associated with tattoos is the Maori of Polynesia.

In fact, the word tattoo originates from a Maori word "tatau" which means as much as

to strike.

Maori culture incorporates several rituals and rites of passage, especially for young

men, that all evolved around tattoos.

The Maori also practice a related art form which is called Ta Moko which includes carving

of the skin which leaves a slight texture once it's healed.

You've probably heard of tattoos being very popular among sailors and was in fact, a Maori

influence that led to that popularity among them.

Now for sailors, tattoos have very specific meanings.

A turtle was a sign of having crossed the equator whereas an anchor would mean that

you crossed the Atlantic and so forth.

Historically, sailors often had a reputation for being rough around the edges and sometimes

even violent.

The popularity of tattoos with seafarers secured a societal stigma around tattoos being only

for people at the fringes of society.

In fact it remained outlawed until the mid 20th century.

Of course, it was directly connected to the popularity of tattoos with Yakuza which was

Japan's organized crime syndicate.

While tattooing has surged in popularity in Europe and in the US, particularly with Millennials,

there others oftentimes older people in society who still associate a certain taboo with tattoos

and associate it with prison life or gang culture.

That being said, with more and more people having at least one tattoo, that stigma is

slowly but surely fading.

In fact, 40% of Millennials in the US today have at least one tattoo.

So what are the things to keep in mind before you get a tattoo?

Ultimately, no matter if you like it or not or how well it's done, people will always

see it and judge you for it.

As I said many times before, in an ideal world, people shouldn't judge you by your outward

appearance but they subconsciously do, there's nothing you can do about that.

On a more practical note, consider exactly where you want to place your tattoo because

chances are that there might come a time, even if you think to the contrary right now,

where you want to hide your tattoo.

Just think about meeting the conservative parents of your significant other for the

first time or maybe at a job interview at a white-collar law firm.

We believe that as a gentleman of classic style, you should probably stay clear of tattoos

on your hands, your neck area, or your face because it's easily visible most of the time.

No matter how much you like the tattoo design right now, there's always a potential for

regret and to learn more about that firsthand please check out these videos here from Aaron

Marino over at alpha M. He had tattoos that he regretted and he had them removed.

Overall, if you decide to get a tattoo, I think it's really great if there's a story

behind it and some meaning.

So rather than picking something out from a menu, come up with something that really

means something to you whether it's your children or deceased sibling and create a tattoo that

speaks to you in a way that you can look at it for years to come without changing your

mind.

Of course, if the desired tattoo bears a resemblance or it signifies a belonging to a certain group

such as a military unit, you definitely talk to your peers first whether it's okay to do

so because you never want to give off the impression as being part of something that

you're actually not.

Now once you've decided on the design, it's best to keep the design with you for six months

to a year and if after that time period you still like it and you still want it, it's

probably time to get a tattoo and you won't change your mind about it anytime soon.

In other words, if you're in a hurry to get a tattoo, you're likely not in the right mindset

to get it at this point in time.

That being said, there have been advancements in the ink technology in recent years.

Some New York University students came up with ink that actually can fade automatically

after I think three months, six months, and a year.

Alternatively, the tattoo can also be removed with a special solution by your local tattoo

artist and no lasering is necessary.

On that note, lasering away a tattoo doesn't always work 100% so it pays to really

think about it and not just rely on being able to get rid of it after the fact.

Alright now that you decided on the design, what should you expect?

First of all, there should be a good vibe between the tattoo artist and you so everything

is clear and there's a good level of communication.

First, the artist will apply a stencil to make sure you have the size as well as the

angle exactly right.

The first needle work will be the outline which is done with a loaded tattoo gun and

a liner needle.

Because this liner needle covers the smallest surface amount, you will likely have the most

pain at this stage of your tattoo process.

After the artist is done with the liner needle, he'll probably rinse your tattoo area and

will then use broader needles to add shades to your tattoo.

Once the tattoo is completely inked, it will be soaked and washed and you'll get a sterile

bandage on top of it.

Definitely expect some slight bleeding during and after the process.

Before settling on a tattoo studio, I suggest to read some reviews, maybe talk to friends

with a good experience, and also read up on the latest technology of inks and the tattooing

process because there are these modern inks and you can learn more about that in our full

fledge guide on a website here.

Alright, now it's time for the tattoos dos and don'ts.

One, study up on your design and really think about what you want, get inspired by different

tattoos so you end up with something you truly love.

Two, do go to a clean reputable tattoo parlor, otherwise, you may end up with something that

looks really really terrible.

It goes without saying that it should have several sanitary measures to guarantee safe

procedures.

For example, that means the artist should wear gloves

and the needles should be sanitary and taken out of the package in front of the customer.

Furthermore, different artists have different areas of tattoo expertise and you should try

to find a perfect match for your design.

Three, do drink plenty of water the night before you get a tattoo because you don't

want your skin to reject the ink because you're dehydrated.

Four, do try to remain as still as possible in the chair, otherwise, the artist might

get frustrated and it will hurt you more.

Do expect your tattoo to cost anywhere from five hundred to a thousand dollars for a small

one and of course, a lot more for bigger all body tattoos.

Remember, you're essentially hiring an artist to create a piece of art and you shouldn't

try to lowball him and instead give him a good tip.

A common phrase in the industry states " Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos

aren't good".

Because your body's immune system naturally attacks the tattoo, it will fade over time

and so you may have to go in for touch-ups and because of that, it pays to have that

good long-term relationship which is helped by tips.

Six, do follow the aftercare instructions to the tee, otherwise, you may end up with

a disfigured tattoo or even worse, an infection.

The exact healing time can vary from person to person but in general, it takes about 2

weeks.

You should definitely wait that long before you expose a tattoo to sun, salt water, or

other abrasive elements.

What about the tattoo don'ts?

Well, first of all, don't put a tattoo on your neck, your hands, or your face.

That way, it'll always be easy for you to look professional, you can have business wear

and you can go about your own business without people bugging you about your tattoo.

Secondly, don't tattoo potentially sensitive areas, you know what I mean!

Don't tattoo your foot soles!

Three, don't get a tattoo under the influence of alcohol other drugs or peer pressure.

It's simply not worth it.

Also, think about it this way, just like nobody should be able to talk you out of getting

a tattoo, nobody should be able to talk you into it.

It's your decision and your decision alone.

Four, don't get a tattoo to impress people to get a certain standing or to be perceived

as a badass or maybe even to commemorate a relationship.

Why?

According to a 2017 study from Poland, tattoos don't make you any more or less attractive

to women in general.

While some women do consider men with tattoos to be healthier and more masculine, that same

group of women also thinks that those people are not as nurturing in a relationship or

partnership.

Getting a tattoo for your romantic partner may be tricky because the relationship may

end but a tattoo will remain.

Of course, if you want to tattoo with your children's names, that's different because

they will always remain your children.

So in conclusion, tattoos are one of the oldest art forms of personal self-expression in terms

of style and you should choose them wisely so they reflect your personal style, don't

let others or substances pressure you into it or out of it and it's important for you

to do your homework so you end up with something that you're proud of.

Do you have any tattoos?

What are your experiences?Please share with us in the comments and if you enjoyed this

video give us a thumbs up hit that little bell so stuff like this goes right to your

Inbox.

In today's video I'm wearing a rather casual combination of a dress shirt which covers

off my big ass tattoo on my back just kidding I don't have any tattoos at this point I am

wearing a pair of dark blue denim jeans that are just slightly tapered because I wear them

with boots and I find that too much of a taper just doesn't look good if I wear boots my

socks are shadow striped in navy and yellow so they pick up the color of the jeans but

they contrast the brown jodhpur boots and to learn more about jodhpurs head over here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét