Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

I have been going back and forth in my head over how I was gonna make this

video at first I was gonna make something really extravagant I even

spent like six hours creating this little 30-second video clip to put in

the video but I never got passed that I had no idea what I was gonna do I didn't

know how I was gonna film this thing what I was gonna say where I was gonna

where I was gonna go I just I didn't I had no idea and then life stuff kept

happening good life stuff I mean we had Christmas and you know family time and

that's all good things and and it actually turned out to be the perfect

scenario because really the best way to do this is to just sit down and have a

heart to heart with you guys so with that being said Happy New Year

I feel like I've been here a lot for the vlog lately and I haven't really taken

the camera out and done any filming and gone anywhere and done things but you

know it is what it is this is a very busy time of year I don't always have

the time to be able to go out and create a bunch of vlogs with b-roll and all

sorts of stuff so you know it is what it is but it's New Years Eve well for you

it's New Years Eve it's the whole Christmas Eve thing all over again it's

a couple days before for me but if you're watching this on the day it came

out it's New Year's Eve which means this is the last video of the year and what

what a year it's been it's has been an absolutely crazy year we're gonna recap

it the whole nine we're gonna go over some of my favorite moments of the year

and some of the things that I've been through and all of the great people that

I've met and all of all of that good stuff we're gonna go through we're gonna

go through and do all that so let's start from the beginning let's start

from January of 2018 back in January I didn't even own a DSLR if you watched my

last video you know that already but I didn't own a camera I had a YouTube

channel I was doing everything on my phone I was only recording videos to try

and promote a life coaching business that I was trying to build I also had a

podcast and a blog and all of the things I was doing all of it and it was crazy

and it wasn't going anywhere and then at the end of February I got my tax return

money back I decided to buy a DSLR because I wanted to make better videos

for my youtube channel I didn't want to be a full-time youtuber at the time I

just wanted to create higher quality videos so I got a DSLR and a couple days

after that the beginning of March I made a video called why I'm so happy and it

was still to promote the life coaching business but it was more of a vlog style

video where I just documented my day and I showed you guys how I used the tools

that I talk about in my everyday life and I made that video and it had I mean

it was horrible the color was off the sound was

just atrocious but it had like jump cuts and like creative camera angles and

stuff like that and so I filmed that and I edited it and I uploaded it to YouTube

and that whole process just made my brain explode because I've been a

creative person my whole life but I hadn't really done anything creative in

a while I was so focused on trying to build a business that I had put my

guitar down I hadn't touched that in a while I still haven't touched it in a

while I need to change the strings on it that's a totally different thing totally

different video but creating that video and being creative in the making of that

video just got me back in touch with my love for creating things and so a couple

days later I did another one a couple days after that I did another one and I

just over and over I just kept doing it by the end of March I uploaded a video

called I just want to create and that's when I announced that I was basically

just gonna create I was gonna focus on my youtube channel I was gonna focus on

videography and photography and that's all I wanted to do and to be completely

honest with you guys I was the only one that was happy with that decision I made

a video about that too that's linked up here but I kept going through April and

I hit my first Veda where I vlogged every single day in April and I got my

first subscribers and I started growing my subscriber base and more than that I

started making friends and I started building a community and I kept going

and Veda ended and I started doing editing tutorials because I learned a

whole bunch through April and I wanted to pass that knowledge along and I

started vlogging once a week and doing tutorials once a week and it just kept

going and it kept going and then in June I met the no small creator group and

that just completely changed my my just everything just exploded after that and

I met people I've met a ton of people in real life like Cody Wanner and Alejandro Perez

who was my first subscriber and Lincoln Riddle and Michael T Panetta Michael

Feyrer Jr. just a whole a whole bunch of people I could sit here I could probably

make a seven minute long video just about the people that

I've met through doing YouTube and I've done a bunch of cool stuff I've got to go

play at Hershey Park with a couple other youtubers I got to go to Niagara Falls

with a whole bunch of people went to Harrisburg and met up with a whole bunch

of people it's just been it's been a blast this whole year has been one just

crazy crazy ride and behind the scenes was a whole lot of work because I can't

just run around and take pictures and make videos all day I needed to make

some money too and I started putting patreon in place started getting some

patrons I started selling stock footage I started selling merch and and that's

still like building up but I'm finally making a little bit of money which is

crazy I'm actually making money more it's not a lot it's not a lot but I'm

making money more consistently than I ever did when I was trying to build any

of the businesses that I was doing before this but I want to back up a

minute and let's talk about these people that I've met if I have to choose one

thing that I hold most valuable over this year this year on YouTube where

I've been documenting my life and trying to share knowledge with you guys and and

all of that stuff it is the community it's the people that I've met it's the

people that I've done collaborations with whether it's in person or long

distance it's the people that I've DM'd on Twitter or talked with on the

phone or hung out with in Hershey Park or in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore or

in Niagara Falls ER and shared workspace in Harrisburg Pennsylvania it's it's the

people it's the community that I'm the most grateful for first it was no small

creator then it was the best our people and now it's my own community that I'm

building with Alejandro Perez and the best life squad

it's these communities and these connections with people that make me

want to continue doing this and I could go on and on and on and I could talk

about all the cool things that I did in the favorite videos that I put out

and the the favorite places that I've gone and all that stuff and I could even

talk about all the things that are coming in 2019 but I'm not going to do

that because I just wanted to express my gratitude for everything that has

happened this year and for all of the people that I've met it's it's been a

wild ride and you guys have been there every step of the way so thank you so

that's it that's my 2018 recap it's nothing fancy it's not extravagant it's

not particularly exciting necessarily I don't know I haven't even edited this

thing yet you guys let me know in the comments let me know what you thought

about this because I just I wanted to sit down and say thank you and so I did

that so like this video if you enjoyed it share it if you think your friends

will enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe and hit that bell if you

haven't done so already I'll be back Wednesday for the very

first live stream of 2019 but until then thanks for hanging out you know what you

guys know the rest go for it keep living your best life keep living

your best life keep living your best life keep living your best life keep

living your best life keep living your best life keep living your best life

keep living your best life live your best life

like keep living your best life keep living your best life keep living your

best life keep living your best life people living your best life keep living

your best life keep living your best life and I will talk to you later happy New Year

keep living your best life you see how much feeling I put into that

For more infomation >> 2018 Recap (Happy New Year 2019) | Jay Lippman Vlog - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cold wind sweeps the nation on New Year's Day _ 123118 - Duration: 1:41.

Hello, I'm Michelle Park here with the latest weather update.

As we finish off the year, we got to see the frozen Han river this morning.

This is the first official observation this winter, which is about two weeks earlier than

the seasonal average.

The weather remains cold tomorrow,... in fact, there'll be stronger winds so it will feel

much colder.

For those of you checking out the first sunrise of the year,... in Seoul, you'll be able to

see it at 7:47 AM Korea Time and a little earlier in the south.

The sky won't be too cloudy, so you won't have a problem catching the sunrise.

But make sure you are dressed warmly as the morning low in Seoul kicks off at minus 8

degrees Celsius, while Daegu and Gyeongju begin with minus 6 and minus 5 degrees, respectively.

Seoul will stay below zero all day, while most other regions will be a bit warmer.

The first week of the new year will stay clear,... and starting Thursday, the temperature will

start to recover back to the seasonal norms.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét