Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

This final channel update of the year is quite different, as this - for many of you - will be the first time you hear me speak.

So bear with me, as my vocal skills are a work in progress.

Hello everyone, this is Awesmic, the go-to guy for retro music extensions from the 60s to the modern era! And yes, your

ears do not deceive you-- this is what I sound like!

You're probably wondering why I'm taking a time like now to do a vocal update, and the answer is simple..

I'm going to be doing some video projects next year outside of music extensions. So I may as well get used to it now!

Ever since I've been getting the hang of video editing...

I've been seeing potential what I can do, and have a desire to expand my horizons.

As the short intro in this video suggests - and to an extent, the last few mashups of videos I did for fun -

Dead or Alive and Dissidia are my two favorite games this generation, and the two games I decided to put all my focus on

Starting late next month, I'll be doing it multi-part series called "Dissidia Final Fantasy NT: One Year Later",

scheduled for the original US release date, January 30.

In collaboration with the YouTube channel AToH Project, who will be assisting in production (Link in description, by the way!) ^_^

This series of videos will focus on the game's arcade origins,

The console (version)'s rocky beginning, its small but passionate community, and even helpful strategies to help level up your game!

I also want to do game reviews next year, but as I thought on it a little deeper...

I've noticed more often that multiplayer game reviews quickly become obsolete in this era of gaming, as DLC and constant updates

enhance the experience over time leading to a better game!

So instead of reviewing a game as if it's the end-all be-all

product, and potentially contributing to discourage people from giving these games a second chance,

I'll instead do something different and divide my video reviews into timed phases:

First Impressions

This phase is the game as it is out of the box, Day 1 DLC, of course, will be counted.

This phase of the review should be taken with a grain of salt.

Post-Launch Impressions

This phase will usually occur if and when the first season pass is announced, and is at least halfway finished.

Seasoned Impressions: This phase will occur when a season pass is completed. Typically,

this is when most multiplayer games feel significantly more polished than at launch. The cycle will repeat with each season going forward!

Dead or Alive 6 will be the first game

I review on this multi-phase format

Followed by the second season pass of Dissidia NT, which will likely debut in March in arcades, and April on PS4.

If the leaks remain consistent and true, we're expected to have Snow as the final Season 1 character...

Then Gilgamesh, Zack, Vivi, Gabranth,

Tifa, Laguna, and Prishe covering all of Season 2!

I also have a retrospective for a particularly lewd anime series called "Queen's Blade" in the cards, but

We'll cross that bridge later...

And that's all I got planned for now

Just testing the waters and shaking things up a bit on my channel for variety's sake. Don't worry, though...

there's still plenty of scratch for those with the old-school itch for retro music extensions. Rest assured...

This is STILL the go-to channel for that!

That being said, stay safe have a Happy New Year, and to all my viewers who are here for my retro music extensions...

Happy Listening!

For more infomation >> Awesmic's Channel Update (December 2018): Awesmic Speaks (For the First Time)! - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Did you hear something? - Duration: 0:03.

hi buddy

UH OH

For more infomation >> Did you hear something? - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Cardi B's Publicist Curses Out Fan in Australia [Explicit Video] | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:20.

WATCH: Cardi B's Publicist Curses Out Fan in Australia [Explicit Video] | Heavy.com

"Cardi B's publicist Patience snaps on a woman after she tells Cardi 'no wonder your husband left you.

Foster snapped, moving quickly toward the woman, who appeared to be middle-aged and said, "Bitch, I'll smack the shit out of you.

Don't ever come out your mouth about her m-therf–kin' husband.

Watch your mouth.".

Cardi B later posted a defense of Foster to Instagram.

That post has since been deleted but the internet being the internet, the clip was preserved.

In it, the 'Taki Taki' rapper says that Foster does things "my way," as she defended her actions.

   .

Cardi says Foster "fits my personality.

"You know when I first started," she explained, no one wanted to take the Bronx MC on as a client.

"She's a reality star, nobody's gonna take her serious…" She goes on to explain that Foster took Cardi on, got her her first magazine cover, "is my friend, was there when I gave birth to my daughter …" Cardi says "that's my bitch, that's my homegirl," but adds she is mad at Foster saying she should have "spit at that fucking lady's face…".

For more infomation >> WATCH: Cardi B's Publicist Curses Out Fan in Australia [Explicit Video] | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mutsugoro-yaki - Shikishima - Kokura Kitakyushu Street Food - Duration: 7:40.

Hey yo, what's up Chikifam?

I'm here at Tanga Ichiba, here in Kokura in Kitakyushu.

And we're about to cross the street right here, we're gonna go to Shikishima.

I'm gonna show ya'll what's up with Mutsugorou-yaki, so let's cross the street real quick.

Alright, she's still getting the store ready but we're about to mess with this Mutsugorou-yaki man.

They got ham n egg, hamburg, tuna, pizza, black anko paste, white anko paste, cream and chocolate.

Holy moly dude.

Yo dude, I didn't know they had all those flavors dude.

I heard from somebody that the Ham n Egg one is the bombest one though.

Like, it's supposed to be ham, egg and mayonnaise, and it's supposed to be dripping with mayonnaise.

So we're gonna try that one. I wanna try the hamburg one too, see what's up with that.

If you don't know what a mutsugorou-yaki is, it's basically a taiyaki.

But where with taiyaki they put sweet fillings in it, this is savory son.

So we're gonna savor the flavor.

Alright, let's peep.

Man, I feel so bad because I told her I want a ham n egg but I also want a hamburg too.

She said that's the one we make very last, but she said I'll make one just for you. And I'm like...

Thank you!

"That will be 300 yen."

"Returning 200 yen back to you. Thank you very much"

Alright, so we're gonna dig this right here.

Alright dude, here we go.

I don't know which one is which.

Whelp, we'll see.

I wanna try the ham n egg one first, but

I think it's this one.

So this is a Mutsugorou-yaki.

And, let's see what this is all about.

And I got the hamburg!

And I hardly even got any meat, but dude.

I don't even need to have meat, it's already dope inside.

So the batter is slightly, it's still soft inside.

The mayonnaise and the onions that she put in there, like, just from that bite, dude. Holy Smokes.

This bite right here though, is gonna be a hit.

Oh my goodness dude.

And I forgot to say "Eat a duck I must."

"I am now eating my ducks."

This is so good.

Mmmmm

I want more.

We'll definitely have to come back. You guys don't sleep on this. Ya'll gotta come over here and check this out.

Only here, in Kitakyushu man.

Round Two son.

Ham n Egg.

Yo. That egg is still unbursted.

Oh, it's just half-boiled. But yo. This right here son. What do you know.

Both of these are good.

If I had to pick one though, I'll get the hamburg one next time too.

I mean, this is good but that hamburg one, hoooo boy.

I was told that this one was the best one but I'm gonna have to disagree. The hamburg one wins.

"Thanks for the food." That was so good man. We're here at Shikishima in Tanga Ichiba, in Kokura in Kitakyushu.

Ya'll need to come here Chikifam. Don't sleep on this.

That joint was a solid hit.

For more infomation >> Mutsugoro-yaki - Shikishima - Kokura Kitakyushu Street Food - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sharing the Word of God in Evangelism - Duration: 9:07.

I want to welcome you back to our

conversation of what we're talking about

how to share Christ with others and we

started off with some deeply spiritual

things where it's very powerful. The

power prayer, the role of the Holy

Spirit we moved into sharing your

testimony and then we begun to talk

about developing friendships and then

how to start a conversation in our last

session and I'm with Wayne Jenkins and

Wayne has been a friend for a long time

and and it's been great some of the

things we've been sharing we talked

about using gospel literature or maybe a

website you had a little ring about a

website that people could go to in our

last session one of the great things

that we can use and we ought to use is

the Bible itself a New Testaments write

the New Testament and for those of you

don't know the New Testament is is the

part that is about Jesus the Old

Testament talks about the prophets of

all but the New Testament presents the

person of Christ who he is what he did

and it really tells the wonderful news

the wonderful story so this is one way

in which we can really share with people

because it's really maybe the greatest

way because what we have to say in gonna

last but what what God's word has to say

so talk to me a little bit about how to

use the New Testament and sharing Christ

with others there are several ways and

it depends on what country you're in and

what what's successful but I mean some

places can use like in the United States

we can use it for mass distribution we

can go to an event and we can give

everybody a marked New Testament it

tells them what page to turn on that

tells them what Scripture and it's

underlined and they just go through a

gospel presentation verse by verse now

that's if you're just handing them out

the second way is you can use it as a

gift you can actually I've had people

mark a New Testament that wasn't marked

give them a New Testament market in a

worship service and then they commit to

give it to a particular person as a gift

and they go and give that to them and

say listen I've marked some verses in

here I want you to read those when you

get a chance and these again back to

those relationships and said look when

you get through reading it

like for you and I to sit down and talk

about it let me share a story yeah if

you don't mind yeah and from Tehran Iran

and I have some friends who used to live

there they don't they no longer live

there they're in the United States now

but they became Christians through this

this very method and what happened was

there was someone who was unloading some

materials bringing into the house and

this guy was walking down the street and

and he saw this person unloading this

thing so do you need help me said yeah

and so he helped him and bring those

things in and the guy who was unloading

the materials said man thank you I

really appreciate this could I give you

something and he said oh no no no I saw

I said well I just like to give you you

you help me I'd like to give you a gift

and he said ok and so he gave him a

little New Testament the guy who was

Muslim went home began to read the New

Testament and his wife he wasn't a

reader he said he was reading it all the

time and this wife said what are you

reading and she and he said this is the

holy book of the Christians and she said

let me see that and she was kind of

angry with him she got it and she

started reading so they started arguing

about who's gonna get to read it so then

finally they said well let's go see if

this guy has any more anyway yeah and so

anyway the whole family ended up

becoming Christians just by this gift

right thing so so like for instance in

in Iran you may not be able to or in

many countries may not be able to give

out New Testament someone does something

for you you say could I give you a gift

right and and there it is and the third

way you can use it is actually sitting

down with that person hmm and and saying

look I've got some verses I want to

share with you that comes straight from

the the Bible that tell about Jesus and

I'd like to just read them to you if you

don't mind it's just a few verses and

and make sure you know the you know it's

five or seven verses you might be

reading five or seven because most

people well it's only gonna take a few

moments I'll give him that

that time you know and especially back

again you've built this relationship

with this person usually there's some

things to remember is you know you've

already you say that that what's

important not so much what we say but

what's already been said right

she said in Isaiah His Word will not

return unto us void so you're giving

them the Word of God and you've got that

promise when you do it the word does not

sleep I may sleep but I've left the Word

of God with that person it doesn't sleep

he may pick it up at two o'clock in the

morning and a minute of depression so

it's it's always there it and we've

heard a lot of stories like it where

someone got got a new Testament and just

put it on the shelf and then later on

they come and they read it and yeah it

takes that I was happy to tell you one

two up but I know we don't but but but

that's true and the other thing it does

it guide you in sharing if you if you

use that mark New Testament or sitting

down with a person it may get in a home

that you never will I I may never get

into that house I may knock on the door

and they may say no we don't want

anybody but I've given them that piece

of literature that would you man take it

and they will take that and they will

they will have it in their home and then

we have an opportunity then for that for

that word to speak to them and that God

will prompt them again remember it's

it's it's the Holy Spirit who does

drawing and he prompts them to pick it

up it can be translated and it is

translated in so many different

languages so in most of the places that

we're talking about you will have access

to it in your language they're still

having to do some in some language

tribal groups you know one of the things

so in speaking of that we have in this

app here we have the Bible in all of the

languages that we're doing many many

languages we have the Bible there are

online free Bible things and you can

point a person say if you would like to

read the New Testament here's here's a

website we were talking about a website

where you hear your story but there's

also a website where there's the New

Testament and tell them say start just

go in when you put on search type in

John and then start reading right there

and so people can you can encourage them

through online of ways to read now we're

going to put on the screen a some

scriptures that that they can mark okay

will not go through with the

because we're out of time but we'll

we'll have that screen that'll show how

they can mark a New Testament if it's

not marked but some places you can buy

them already marked for you but just be

basic gospel Scripture it tells you what

page to turn to after that one that's

read it makes a comment and then tells

you to turn to the next page and and and

so forth until you get through and at

the end of a marked New Testament that's

purchase there will actually be a prayer

where they can actually pray that prayer

and ask Christ to come into their life

and a year themselves to the Lord so

that's that that we'll have on the

screen so that they'll have access to

that okay and they can use that to mark

one they can use that to marking in one

that they may not they will have that

they can give as a gift and say here a

scripture that we want so such good and

let me just say that some people may be

afraid of writing something in the Bible

it's okay yeah it's alright it's God's

Word and God speaks to us and God wants

us to devour that I mean that's that's

our spiritual food and he wants us to

understand it and it's alright I have my

Bible is filled with marked things not

only to share with others but for my own

personal use all yeah you're not

damaging the Bible at all right you're

gaining an understanding in fact I've

got markings in mine I've even got

sermon notes that somebody said about a

particular passage that I've written

down maybe something that helped me

remember understand yeah in my personal

study I I'll write something in there

and market yourself so so these are the

things that are taking the New Testament

and and opening up what what it does is

it gives you the what they what they

need to have and and just remember this

keep this in mind it's not my words it's

going to change somebody it's it's not

Wayne's words it's not our cleverness of

speech it's not our sales ability it's

the Word of God the Word of God the

Bible has the way of going deep into a

person's heart and dividing the spirit

and the soul to go into the deepest part

and speak to their deep innermost being

so get

getting the word into their hands into

their hearts may be one of the most

important things you'll ever do

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét