Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

..welcome to another video tutorial in

today's video we will be taking a look

at what can be done so you can avoid to..

not send spam to your clients so every

now and then sometimes your emails my

hit spam and we will be taking a look at

why that would be that would happen okay

so first things first we need to take a

look at what is the email that we are..

sending from so whenever a client

receives an email

what email is sending that email to them

so we need to check that okay we are

also going to be looking at our lists

and campaigns to make sure that our

email is the right one okay so first of

all we're gonna go here in our account

and then we're gonna go to company right

over here guys as you can see there's

from email address and reply to email

address the most important one is the

from email address and as you can see

I'm using a gmail.com so that will most

likely land in spam okay so if you're

using Gmail Yahoo Outlook anything of

the sort it will probably land in spam

so you want to make sure you have a

professional email a professional email

I mean you buy a domain so you can send

an email from that domain so this is the

first thing guys you want to make sure

your professional email is right over

here okay so the next thing we're gonna

take a look at our lists and we're gonna

make sure the from email is also set up

as the the right email so it needs to be

your professional email also let's go

over here to company details

over here to subscribe actions and

certifications and advanced okay guys

over here in advanced these are other

configurations you need to look over

here in advance where you're from email

is and what your reply to email is as

you can see I still have the same email

Gmail calm and that is because I don't

have a domain connected to my mailing

boss that is what you guys need to do so

you don't hit spam okay you need to make

sure your professional email is also

over here so after you do that you're

gonna click Save Changes and you're also

gonna check the campaigns you're sending

to your clients to make sure your

professional email is also there okay so

let's go over here to this one that um

actually we're gonna go to this one okay

DG course link we're gonna update here

we're gonna go to setup and right over

here guys your professional email will

need to be right there okay so like I

said before over here in your accounts

your lists and campaigns need to contain

your professional email in order for you

to have less chance of hitting spam in

your clients email okay next thing is

guys you need to connect your domain

okay so the domain you're using for that

email you need to connect it in mailing

box or in your autoresponder program and

to do that in mailing boss what do you

need to do is click on menu and then you

go down to domains okay guys over here

you need to make sure your domain is

validated okay like this one over here

so once you create a new domain you're

gonna get text records that you also

need to add wherever you bought your

domain so without those text records

added you cannot um validate your domain

okay so as you can see this domain is

validated as nope I'm gonna click on it

and over here I have my text records

okay so I would have to add this

wherever I bought my domain and I would

verify the DNS records okay

if you get this error over here it could

be that you haven't connected your text

records or maybe you don't have our name

servers where you bought the domain okay

so you need to do that before you come

over here and try to make it work

so pretty much guys that's what you can

do and furthermore keep in mind that

your content of email also affects the

possibility of hitting spam so words and

phrases that you may use might give you

more chance of hitting spam so let's say

you use words like promotion and free

and be your own boss and stuff like that

might give you the chance to hit spam

okay so your email my see that spam also

guys if you put a lot of question marks

or a lot of exclamation points and

capital letters for example that is also

categorized as spam in some emails okay

so you need to make sure that the

content in your email is very

professional and very clean okay most of

all so guys that is pretty much what you

can do in your mailing boss or in your

autoresponder program to avoid hitting

spam into your clients emails okay so

thank you so much for watching this

tutorial I hope it was helpful for you

and I'll see you in the next one

you

you

For more infomation >> Builderall Tutorial 16 - Mailingboss Autoresponder: avoid spam filters when sending your e-mails - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

Hello everyone and welcome back I am

your host Elias sarantopoulos. In this

Affinity Designer for iPad tutorial I'm

going to teach you how to design a

poster and specifically how to draw and

put elements together

for a circus layout. I will take you

through the whole process by first

creating the vector rays, followed by

drawing a curvy shape using the Pen tool,

joining paths and adding dashed lines. We

will use a vintage displayed typeface

for our text and ornamental objects and

add a couple of extra elements to

complete the poster design idea. All that

with Affinity Designer in your iPad.

And so inside Affinity Designer let's go

ahead and create a new document by

tapping on the New document icon, for

device I'm going to choose Print, size A4

is fine but for the purpose of this

tutorial and because I want to have more

horizontal real estate I'm going to

choose the Landscape mode and then tap

OK and now we have a new and empty

document inside Affinity Designer. OK so

a couple of things to set up before we

create the rays. So tap on the Document

Menu and let's look at the Snapping

Options. I'm going to Enable Snapping,

Snap to Grid, Snap to Guides, Snap to

Spread and then Snaps to Layer Bounding

Boxes and tap Done, There we go.

Also go back to the Document menu, I'm

going to have a couple of Guides, one

Horizontal and one Vertical, there you go.

Also I'm going to make sure that I

don't have my Snapping On. So I'm going

to select the Rectangle tool, going to tap

and drag to create a rectangle like so.

OK now tap on the Snapping On, let's

change the color and it's going to make

sure that sits right at the center like

so. OK no need for the Guides, I am

going to toggle off the visibility. Now I'm

going to select this with the Move tool

and then I'm going to Convert this into

Curves, there we go. And so with the Node

tool, going to marquee select those two

nodes, those two bottom anchor points, tap

on the Transform Studio and then I'm

going to move the anchor point or rather

the bottom center right here because I

want to taper this in those two bottom

nodes and I'm going to do this with under

the Dimensions with the Width so you can

do this interactively or even better you

can tap and

tap zero. That's exactly what I want OK,

just make sure this sits right at the

center there you go so I'm going to tap

two fingers on the canvas, I'm going to

tap and drag to create a Duplicate like

so which I'm going to rotate this so tap

one finger of the canvas to constraint

the Aspect Ratio, there we go.

Marque selectors to tap on the Edit menu

create duplicate again rotate tap one

figure on the cameras to constrain the

aspect ratio so here okay we have our

first group so I'm going to tap on the

group icon here there we go

which I'm going to duplicate so tap on

the edit menu and duplicate this gonna

rotate this 15 degrees but inside I'm

gonna select all of these by swiping to

the left and change the color like so

okay so here's the second group I'm

going to tap on the first group

duplicate that group and rotate it do

the same on the this group there we go

and we have one more to go

like so so now we have all these groups

which I'm gonna marquee select with a

move tool

okay and I'm gonna size this up like so

and now actually we can group those

groups can give it a name let's say if

you wish race now let's go ahead and add

a frame around the poster and for that

again I'm gonna use the rectangle tool

on the top and drag one just gonna

change its color alright and also at the

bottom of the context toolbar I'm going

to change the corner type instead of

none

to round in verse now here I'm going to

set the radius corner by dragging this

red handle like so and also let's go

ahead and add a stroke to it okay this

stroke can be let see around twelve or

so just make sure in the alignment under

the advanced you use the center okay

alright now another thing I'm gonna do

is tap again on the rectangle tool and

tap and drag to create another rectangle

this time no need for stroke just a fill

they're gonna tap and hold and drag this

under the race okay

and ask for the race I'm going to tap

and hold and click those inside the

rectangle right here the center like so

and the other thing is I'm going to

joinder the layer options just change

the opacity of the race to let's say 50%

now let's go ahead and draw the curvy

shape inside this affinity designer

poster so first I'm going to tap on the

lair studio here and swipe to the left

select those two layers and then tap on

the layer options and tap on the lock

icon to lock them so I don't

accidentally move them

then select the pen tool in this case

I'm going to tap and drag one node with

two Bezier handles now in this case you

don't want to extend those two handles

too far away just here and then just tap

and drag tap and drag for the next point

here what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna

actually change the direction on the

path so I'm gonna tap one finger on the

canvas

and for this bottom handle I'm gonna

brings very close to the node release

the finger from the canvas tap and drag

and then one more tap and drag like so

there you go let's give it a color here

to see what we're doing all right now I

want this to be duplicated so I'm going

to tap on the edit menu duplicate just

bring this to the other side and under

the transform studio let's go ahead and

flip it horizontally so tap on the flip

horizontal icon there we go now I'm

going to mark you select those two tap

on the edit menu create another

duplicate move this down there we go

and under the transform studio you can

flip this vertically so tap on the flip

vertical icon like so okay so I'm gonna

select those two curves the top two

curves which is this one and this one

tap on the node tool and they under the

in the context toolbar we're gonna tap

on the joint function others too have

been joined those two curves have been

joined I'm gonna do the same for the

rest two curves

again I'm gonna join them and then

they'll those two can enjoin them again

so now I have one curve that all join

paths okay in this case I'm just going

to sizes down a bit

like so okay let's also give it a color

so for film that's gonna give this dark

blue kind of and for the stroke just

gonna use black

there is one more thing I would like to

add in this curvy shape so tap to select

it and I'm going to go to the Edit menu

and create a duplicate so under the

color studio I'm going to swipe up on

the field so no feel just a Stroke and

for the Stroke white is fine OK now I

need to bring this end so I'm going to

first make sure that I don't have my

Snapping On so I'm going to bring this in

here from all sides,

like some. OK and instead of a Solid

line I'm going to have a Dashed line so. Tap

on the Stroke Studio, tap on this dashed

icon and for the width I'm going to do this

numerically so one 1.5 point is

fine, under Dashed Pattern 2 is fine for -

and for the Gap 2 is fine as well and

under the Advanced Options here for the

Cap I'm going to go for the Ssquare and then

for Join I'm going to go for the Bevel

option, like so and there we go, that's

exactly what I was going for.

So since this is a poster I'm going to

add a bit of a text and for that I'm

going to use a Vintage Display typeface

that I came across and I actually

provide a direct link to that at the

bottom of the YouTube video description in case

you're interested. So I'm going to select

these two curves, going to lock them just in

case so I don't want to move up

accidentally and then I'm going to tap

on the Artistic Text tool, tap once, The

Circus let's say, make sure is Center

aligned.

OK let's size it up and let's change

the font to this Vintage Display font

that I'm using, there we go. And under the

Positioning actually you can have the

Leading here you can adjust the leading,

you can also adjust the Tracking, OK,

All right let me adjust the leading

even more then bring this down and then

just size this down like so. OK now

let's go ahead and change the color,

let's say color like this and then let's

see, instead of Regular I'm going to go for

Bold OK and then under Stroke, let's

have a bit of a stroke here which I

don't see it very much so I'm going to

increase the Stroke Width OK like so.

Let's see on the Stroke I'm actually

going to go the Alignment on the Center under

the Advanced Options and under the Layer

FX studio I can have a bit of Outer

Shadow here. OK so at the bottom we

have the Context Toolbar and we have our

Options you can actually do this

interactively so tap and drag the as you

see I can do this interactively.

And it depends what you want...you don't

need to have a lot of Opacity, something

along those lines. OK and there you go

that's the typeface or in the center. So

since this is a Display font it also

comes with some nice extras like scrolls,

ornaments, and panels so let's go ahead

and add some. So I'm going to tap again

on the artistic text tool I'm going to use

the extras here and then I think it's

the hyphen (-) OK. I'm going to rotate this

slightly and then just size it down and

just move it into place.

Maybe size it down a bit more OK and then

just let's go ahead and duplicate this

and under the Transform Studio again I'm

going to rotate this let's say

horizontally like so. OK so what else

can we do, well again using the same font

I'm going to tap again on the Artistic

Text tool and I think it is the forward

slash, there you go so this one I'm just

going to slightly rotate it and then I'm

going to change its color to the same

color as the frame and I'm going to size it

down and move it into place then rotate

a bit more, move it close the frame, there

you go, something all those lines. OK so

we got that which I'm going to duplicate

so go to the Edit menu and duplicate

this, bring it to the other side

just kind of rotate this like so and

then I'm going to select those two again,

I'm going to duplicate them, using

the Edit menu just going to move them down

and I can actually rotate them like so.

And just move those to something along

those lines.

Now before I close on this Affinity

Designer and tutorial couple of elements

that I would like to add so the first

one will be just a Circus tent

that's a PNG file here. OK but I'm

going to size this down and then

position it around here.

OK now this one is going to resign

under the rectangle but right on top on

the rays so I'm going to tap and hold and

move this under here, there we go.

And then one more element that I would

like to bring that will be just a

texture so I'm going to drop that in I'm

going to rotate it. OK size it up and

then I'm actually going to tap and bring

this under the Tent and the only thing I

want to change here actually under the

Layers Options instead of the Blending

mode Normal to be let's say Soft Light,

like so. OK and just looking at this

couple of things I would like to move

move around that would be those

center pieces just going to bring this up a

bit like so.

Well there's a lot you can accomplish

inside Affinity Designer for iPad

including designing posters. In this

tutorial we covered some basic vector

tools together with vintage display

typography and other elements to create

a poster idea. Thank you for spending

time with me let me know if you have any

questions below the comments section and

don't forget to subscribe to my channel

and share the knowledge. Elias Sarantopoulos.

For more infomation >> Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction: Theme Integration - Duration: 1:31.

Finally, with the help of our API,

you can now integrate Visual Composer Website Builder into your themes!

Why should you integrate the website builder?

The answer is simple:

You don't have to spend tons of time to create your own, complex builder.

Research shows that themes who have builders bundled within them

can grow sales up to 400%.

You can give your customer an easy interface for building and managing their content

While getting a modern, reliable and the fastest website builder available on the market.

And last but not least,

you'll have the option to enhance your theme and the builder itself with your own unique set of elements.

How can you make all of that happen?

With 3 simple steps

First download the free version of Visual Composer Website Builder,

and yes it's completely free and will be forever

Then develop your own custom elements with Visual Composer API

And add Visual Composer to your theme package.

Visual Composer offers the easiest and fastest way to create better themes

and help you to earn more overall!

Visit visualcomposer.io to get more information on theme integration.

For more infomation >> Introduction: Theme Integration - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bee Pollen: Benefits & Uses - Duration: 3:10.

The health benefits and uses of Bee Pollen.

  1.

Bee pollen has been used for thousands of years by herbalists as it has a great range

of health benefits for the human body.

2.

It comes in round shaped balls which contains flower pollen that has been packed together

by worker honeybees.

3.

This wonderful superfood is an excellent source of protein, and contains 50 percent more protein

than meat.

This provides energy and nutrition in the body, directly from nature.

4.

It loaded with powerful enzymes which helps your digestive system to break down the foods

you eat.

This causes your body to absorb more nutrients which fights diseases and boosts health.

5.

As this contains a high amount of nutrients, it is said to boost energy levels throughout

the day.

6.

You can purchase bee pollen in the pure pellet form, powdered or as tablet supplement.

Simply take this once per day to boost your health.

7.

Those who suffer with hay fever should not consume bee pollen as it may cause an allergic

reaction.

8.

Bee pollen contains over a dozen vitamins, 28 minerals, 11 enzymes and 14 essential fatty

acids.

These are the building blocks of life, making this whole food one of the most nutritious

things you can consume.

9.

In Chinese medicine.

Bee pollen is used to prolong life.

It is added to healthy tonics to improve the health of the central nervous system, which

naturally relieves stress and tension.

10.

Women who are in the menopause can take a supplement containing bee pollen to stabilise

their symptoms.

It helps to relieve vaginal dryness, dry skin and weight gain.

11.

Studies have also shown that bee pollen contains flavonoids which could prevent cancer and

help to balance the hormones in women.

12.

The high contents of vitamin B and an antioxidant called rutin within bee pollen, boosts energy

levels in the body by up to 25 percent.

It helps to fight fatigue and build stamina for athletes.

13.

As bee pollen contains all of the essential amino acids that the body needs, it works

to build muscle very quickly when exercising.

14.

This superfood can also boost fertility if you are finding it difficult to conceive a

child.

It has the ability to repair ovarian function in women, and boost the health of the eggs.

15.

In men this was used traditionally to boost libido for those with erectile dysfunction

and sexual issues.

  Thank you very much for listening, a like

is always appreciated and remember to subscribe for more healthy videos.

I wish you great health, wealth and happiness

For more infomation >> Bee Pollen: Benefits & Uses - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

YOU NEED TO DO THIS IN THE MORNING | MORNING MOTIVATION - Duration: 10:23.

take control of the morning so you take

control of your day on the morning so

you can own your day start your day

right so the rest of your day falls into

place schedule that time it's more

important than anything sleep 30 minutes

less if you need to give this to

yourself

are you happy with your life are you

where you want to be if you answered yes

turn the audio off now if you answered

no and you want to grow keep listening

start every day with at least five

minutes of powerful energy five minutes

of positive energy first thing in the

morning

can change your entire day and if you

can change your entire day with

consistent positive thoughts you can

change your entire life can you do more

can you be more if you know you can be

more you need to commit to being more

and you need to start now you need to

commit now to start every day with the

mindset of someone who loves life the my

set of someone who is going to win the

day no matter what happens

you won't lose you will win or you will

learn you will win the day because you

will set your day up to win your first

job as soon as you rise is to give

thanks give thanks you are Allah life

give thanks for everything you do have

give thanks for everything you usually

take for granted set your intentions for

the day set your goals for the day

give thanks in advance for the things

you want put that intention out into the

world thank you for this day thank you

for the amazing opportunities coming my

way thank you for the character I show

today thank you for every smile today

thank you for every laugh every moment

of fun wake up with intention by setting

those intentions the night before wake

up with only positive intentions the

morning is not the time for phones not

the time for work or problem-solving the

morning is the time to get in sync with

what you want create an unbreakable

morning routine a consistent routine

that was soon bring in consistent

results ask yourself how do I want this

day to go how do I want to feel today

how do I want to treat others how you

start your day is usually how you're

going to live your day if you started

believing it's going to be a great day

chances are it will be

if you start your day with the intention

you are going to be happy today no

matter what happens

chances are you will be happy no matter

what happens if you don't start your day

off in the right mindset at the first

challenge of test you will break you

will respond the negativity rather than

positivity and what are the chances of

challenges showing up probably around

100% so make sure you are ready for

those challenges ready with an

unbreakable spirit ready with a positive

mindset ready to redirect any negativity

get after the life you want it is a must

don't let it get away from you run after

it plan your day if you know where

you're going you will eventually get

where you need to go if you have no

direction you will end up in the wrong

section successful people has intention

they have direction they know where

they're going that is why they get there

[Music]

the most important thing to do first

thing in the morning is get yourself in

a powerful state if you're in a great

mood you will produce great results you

will have a great day the better your

attitude the better the results you

produce the better your attitude the

better you can handle overcome and

thrive through challenges and

difficulties that come your way so get

yourself in a great mood do whatever it

takes to get that feeling first thing in

the morning whatever works for you

meditation

reading gratitude music exercise these

are all good options that get you in

state when your mind is positive and

clear you can handle just about anything

can't you and when you can face

challenges with a clear mind they lose

their power they no longer halt your

progress they no longer have a strangle

over your day or your life

you simply choose the best way to move

forward and move on

most people don't start their days like

this most people aren't happy

don't be most people be the minority the

minority who start their day with

positive expectations look at yourself

in the mirror and repeat to yourself

today

is going to be a great day no matter

what happens today I will see the good

no matter what happens I will do the

right thing no matter what happens I

will give my all today today I will give

my best

so tomorrow

we all have the same amount of time but

some people make the most of it and some

people Drudge through it make the most

of you

live with a smile

believe you are deserving of a great

life and get out there and create one if

you change your thinking you can change

your life so how do you change your

thinking well how do you change your

body you change the body by changing

what you feed your body you change your

body by changing how you work your body

the same is true for your thinking

change what you feed your thoughts

feeling with positive affirmations and

beliefs feed it with new knowledge on

self-development if you learn how to

change you will change workout your mind

with books with audio books and audio

that expands your existing mindset into

something greater grow yourself by

learning more grow yourself by doing the

things successful people do no matter

what this day brings a challenge a

miracle and unexpectedly blessing

whatever it is I am grateful for it

affirm to yourself every day

today will be a great day

something magical will happen today

something truly amazing will happen

today don't be afraid of missing out be

afraid of being in the exact same place

as you are now one year from today five

years from today ten years from today

struggling to pay the bills struggling

for energy struggling to find that

passion in your life visualize what you

are going to do today to get more out of

your life do it every day and every day

you will love the life you have created

for yourself

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

you

For more infomation >> YOU NEED TO DO THIS IN THE MORNING | MORNING MOTIVATION - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

paletton live color wheel demo - Duration: 8:12.

feeling a little art craft crazy

hi I'm Donna from art craft crazy and

have you ever wondered what color goes

with what this flower is a perfect

example anything that you see in nature

you can use those colors in your craft

so here's a beautiful example of some

colors that go together you'll see them

everywhere I've got something to show

you that I use and I've got it on my

website it's a free resource and it's

called palette on and you can get it

from my website craft crazy calm go to

my main menu at the top here to

resources scroll down to color scheme

designer click on that and it'll open up

into this page once you get to this page

click on the palette on comm link

so it's really colorful from the get-go

so you put your left mouse down on this

little dot here on the color wheel and

you just move your mouse round around

the outside then if you want to choose

the colors from the middle you put your

left mouse click down on the cut on

those little dots in the middle they

also stretch in and out and whatever

color you're on the color number will

show up in this little box here and that

is always the main color so you'll see

that there as you move that around the

main color the numbers change there and

the example box or the preview box will

show up over here as well now in the

preview color layout you can look at it

in alternative circles there's a few

there on the list just have a look at

them and we'll go back to the default

you can hover over each square

it shows you the RGB of that color

that's the number if you want to use it

you just write down that number so if

you find a color that you want it'll

show you variation so I've moved it now

to the blue so you can move these

circles anywhere you want so we're only

looking at the inside of the circle now

and see how many different blues you can

get you can go from the whitish blue to

the gray blue to the purpley blue and

you just move it all the way around

anywhere you like within this inside

circle and you do that by left mouse

click and holding down on those circles

now if you want to just move one color

hold down your Shift key on one of those

dots and just move one of those dots out

now see in the preview on the right only

one of those colors are changing and you

can move that anywhere you like there's

an ideal if you're looking for something

that you're just not sure what color

will go with it go back to the outside

circle it'll highlight up as soon as

your mouse hovers over it

change the color to pink and you can do

exactly the same move those dots are

moving it as a group because I'm just

selecting one at the end moving it in

out stretch it any way you like

spin it around if you move inside it's

only the inside one that will do

anything the same as I've done before if

you hold your left mouse and your shift

key together on one of those circles you

can pick any one of them and drag it out

you can drag it anywhere you like in

this inside ring

come back to the outside ring and change

the color to green and now I'm going to

show you how to add a second color so in

the right hand side we've just got green

so just look up here and we're going to

add a complimentary second color so just

click on it and it'll just automatically

add it now look at the color wheel

there's a dot on the on the reddish

color at the top and a dot on the green

at the bottom that's the colors that

will show up in the preview box when you

hover over them the numbers will show up

as I said before the main color the base

color they call it shows up in this main

number box can do the same as before

with the two colors you can change them

you can share your palette just say you

want to show that to someone and say

you're designing something for someone

you're working on something and you want

to show them this color palette click on

this share palette it'll take you to the

palette on link so just copy and paste

this leak so you can send it in an email

you can pop it into your private

messages in Facebook and share it so

you've got another feature here which is

the presets so click on that and it'll

give you a whole assortment of presets

so click on one of those presets it'll

show up in the preview on the right

they're pretty handy and you don't have

to go searching through all the colors

and the examples will show you what it

would look like on a website so this is

those colors just on a white page this

is on a dark page this is their positive

design and this is the negative design

and we're looking at the two colors

remember and we'll go back and click

back on the preview just go have a look

at it now with text let's see what it

would look like you can choose white or

black text

so we'll go back and select the priyada

default again if you want to go out of

the preset just go back here by clicking

on the colors there's a few more things

you can do up here you've got an undo

button the reset randomize and some more

info

it's a pretty cool tool hope you get

some use out of it I use it all the time

I'm Donna from art craft crazy thanks

for watching and bye for now

For more infomation >> paletton live color wheel demo - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Luxury Beautiful 36ft Tiny House on Wheels For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Luxury Beautiful 36ft Tiny House on Wheels For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tell - Spotlight's Word of the Day - Duration: 1:07.

Hi, I'm Bruce Gulland bringing you Spotlight's Word of the Day.

Today's word is tell.

This word comes from the program, "A Story of Forgiveness: Corrie Ten Boom".

The word tell is a verb.

It means: to give information; to make known by speaking;

to order; to command.

Here's tell in a sentence from the program:

"Corrie also began to travel and tell her family's story."

In the comments below, try using the word tell in your own sentence.

Be sure to subscribe to Spotlight on YouTube

to see more videos to help you practice your English.

And join us next time for another Spotlight Word of the Day.

For more infomation >> Tell - Spotlight's Word of the Day - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lizzie Borden Fake News - Duration: 8:56.

hey I just had an idea can you imagine

what Facebook or Twitter would have been

like back in Lizzie Borden's time oh my

gosh could you imagine the headlines can

you imagine the tweets oh my goodness

they would have had a field day with

Lizzie

ah

Hello there parapeeps and welcome to

another episode of our haunted travels I

am your host Sean Donnelly and I'm your

co-host Marianne Donnelly

hey this video we are talking about some

of the fake news back in the day during

a Lizzie Borden's time and yes there was

some fake news back then some quite a

bit especially about Lizzie and we have

some of it that was actually documented

in the book that we picked up while we

were at the Lizzie Borden house right

there it's actually kind of a cool book

that this is the treasury of Victorian

murder the Borden family or the Borden

tragedy by Rick Gary and it's actually

illustrated almost kind of like a comic

book so it was very easy reading for me

but there was a section in this book

where I thought well we gonna do a bit

of video about this because this is kind

of interesting

yeah yeah and then you've got one more I

do to add to this I do okay so back in

the day of course there was no internet

no television no radio that kind of

thing okay what was the communications

of the time newspapers and they

generally reported everything everything

everything everything Marion stubbed

their toe Sean tripped getting in you

know going down the steps have a visitor

in from Swansea yeah yeah so could you

imagine like YouTube notifications

alright anyways alright so some of the

things that was reported in The Boston

Globe which in the day was a very

respected newspaper and very respected

and he they put out some scandalous

articles yeah they weren't very kind to

Lizzy they were one of the ones are

always not on her side

no and you know the newspapers and stuff

that's where the little rhyme

you know sell newspapers and that kind

of stuff they kept playing on it and

playing on it playing on it and you know

because people you know they were just

enthralled in the case it was a national

yeah whatever but listen to some of

these these stories that came up okay

ready

so the first one on the night before the

murders Lizzie had informed her father

that she was with child and they

quarreled violently this was printed in

a national newspaper The Boston Globe

and now they were you know Yap and say

oh you don't have any facts to back that

yeah it's been going on for a long time

folks

for a long time all right so here's

another one Lizzie was seen the next

morning peering from upstairs window he

would over her head yeah I've actually

heard that one before I heard it that

she would do that at Maplecroft but this

was the day after the murders which the

bodies were still in the house yeah warm

well I'm sure they had gotten a little

cooler but yeah it was pretty uh pretty

quick all right here's another one

the Borden sister's paid a fantastic sum

to Bridget Sullivan for her silence that

one I have kind of like a tendency to

kind of like maybe that happened you

know in our previous videos we said well

she didn't even I don't even know that

she returned to the house she had threw

together personal belongings she did

come back unless she took them and but

she did come back to the house but then

they they said that they didn't need her

services anymore yeah yeah and then she

left them went to Montana eventually too

much yeah so and by the way married a

guy named mr. Sullivan so Bridget

Sullivan when she got married mrs.

Sullivan I didn't know that one yeah

Sullivan Sullivan didn't have to change

the monogram that's correct that's a

nice thing and then there's that story

of her that she had that secret she

thought she was on

yeah I'm surprised that wasn't in the

Boston Globe yeah yeah but okay so the

way these these ended up these fake news

stories here's how they ended up the

stories were soon retracted and I'm sure

they put buried something way on the you

know back in the paper but the stories

were soon retracted and as complete

fabrications and their author shortly

died under questionable circumstances I

thought you were gonna say got a big

bonus for selling more newspapers but he

died yes Wow

under questionable circumstances

circumstances quite interesting Lizzy

around hmm so this is a pretty cool book

if I could find a link on Amazon or one

I think it's on I think that they still

have it on the Lizzie Borden Bed and

Breakfast web site if they do I'll put a

link down in the description if you guys

want to check this out it's actually

kind of cool so but you remember reading

one other one that wasn't true as well

yes actually after the trial there were

two different occasions when it was

reported in the newspapers that Lizzie

Borden was engaged and one time she was

even allegedly a gay engaged to one of

the men who were on her jury no way but

that was a complete fabrication as well

of course they retracted it and buried

it yeah yeah yeah I'm sure there I'm

sure there were plenty more oh yeah we

don't have documentation because every

day they were putting something in about

Lizzie especially during the trial and

how much of it was accurate

I'm sure there's the one gathered round

like are you kidding me mm-hmm

I'm just kind of like Facebook yeah but

see Lizzie she wasn't going back at him

saying you know you people are all liars

and that would be interesting you need

to stop spreading rumors about me so

we'll have to ask her later tonight

folks tonight at nine o'clock I'm going

to be interviewing Lizzie Borden live

right here I have to ask her some of

these questions what she thought about

these fake stories that come out sure

she wasn't happy join us tonight 9:00

p.m. live right here on panic Dean

videos where I'm gonna interview Lizzie

Borden you guys can ask her questions

see what happens if nothing else tuned

into it I was gonna say I wonder how

he's gonna manage to pull this off

alright hey do you have anything else

you would like to add to this video no

just that you know I'm sure there's

plenty more stories out there where

these came from and if you can find any

other weird odd fake Lizzie stories in

the news post those them down in the

comments we would love that yeah see you

yeah it'd be really cool be really cool

to get some copies of your news we are

the teacher educators giving you some

homework that's right only find some

fake news reports about Lizzie Borden

put them down in the comments that's

right share away hey till next time

thanks for watching and happy hunting

let us know if you like this video by

hitting that thumbs up also if you'd

like to see more videos from us in the

future support our channel by hitting

that subscribe button

pinging that Bell so you get notified

that next time there's a video from an

AP video

thanks for watching happy honey

For more infomation >> Lizzie Borden Fake News - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

5 Coverages You Need On Your ATV Insurance Policy in Ohio - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> 5 Coverages You Need On Your ATV Insurance Policy in Ohio - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Singapore Guy Use Law Of Attraction For Success In Life (The 2 Cup Methods)Quantum Jumping Technique - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Singapore Guy Use Law Of Attraction For Success In Life (The 2 Cup Methods)Quantum Jumping Technique - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

The 10 Signs He's Seriously In love With You - Duration: 2:30.

1. He's honest and transparent

2. Even when your not with him or around him, he thinks about you and talks about you.

3. He makes plans with you in advance and sticks with them.

4. He's content waiting for physical intimacy and lets you initiate it.

5. Your time together feels easy and carefree.

6. He's at a point in his life where commitment would work.

7. He looks for ways to include you in his interests.

8. He has had a conversation with you about wanting an exclusive relationship.

9. Spontaneous or public displays of affection

10. He commits to you and vows till death do you part.

For more infomation >> The 10 Signs He's Seriously In love With You - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to develop your feminine attraction ? - Duration: 4:34.

How to develop your feminine attraction.

Hello guys, and welcome to my YouTube channel.

I am Alex Cormont, your French relationship expert.

In this video, I want to share with you some tips that are really important for me.

As you know, since 2007, I've coached so many women in France, Europe, but also all over

the world.

In this video, I want to talk about something that is the most important thing in my vision,

in my opinion as a coach ... not as a man ... as a coach.

The women that I have helped worked essentially on their feminine attraction.

What does it mean exactly?

First, I want you to have self-confidence.

Self-confidence is the key of the happiness, the key of the success in your love life but

also in your life in general.

When I talk about feminine attraction, that means you need to love yourself.

If it's not the case, please subscribe to a coaching session.

I will be here, I will give you the plan, we will work deeper on your personality, because

I have a lot of things to give you.

When it comes to self-confidence, most of the time, you are really hard with yourself.

You cannot really recognize all of your qualities because people told you that you are not enough.

Not enough beautiful, not enough successful, whatever.

But you can have self-confidence right now.

This is possible.

When we talk about feminine attraction, there is something that you need to change.

Most of the time, you will put destiny in the hands of this man.

That doesn't work.

We need now, you and me as a team, we need to act for your happiness and love.

Okay?

Don't let this guy organize everything.

Don't let this guy dating four or five women and then make his choice.

No, you should be unique.

That's why I'm here today, because it could be in France, in Miami where I am actually,

this is something really important for me.

The people that I coach, I want every woman to just focus on their feminine attraction,

to act in the dating process, to attract the right men.

Not the wrong men, not the men that, "I don't know what I want actually in my love life."

No.

These men, boom, never.

I want you to focus just on the men that are right and good for you.

In order to develop this feminine attraction, you need to act.

You need to have the power.

You need to be sure about what you are doing and about what you want.

This is why I am always asking the women that I coach to show the men their own worth.

You have your own worth, you have your own personality, you have your own passions.

The more you will share these to the men, the more you will have a better relationship.

You will have the men that will recognize you — all of your values, all of your power,

and all the happiness that you can bring in his life.

So, to work on your feminine attraction, you need self-confidence, you need to act, you

need to show your view of the world.

Because you have so much value that you can bring to these men.

You can show that you are really independent but open-minded.

This is the truth about feminine attraction.

Independence, open-minded, and acting.

If this video resonate with you, I will be more than happy to be your love life.

I will be more than happy to be your best friend.

First, you need to comment this video right below.

Ask me any question that you have.

I want also you to click on description right below, because I'm sharing with you my free

ebook.

It's more than 100 pages, The Truth About Love.

I want you to understand my philosophy, where I come from, because every single tip that

I'm giving you is from my experience as a love coach.

I'm not telling you what I want to tell you; I'm telling you what is really giving you

results.

So please, give me a like, subscribe to this amazing YouTube channel.

I will see you tomorrow for a new video, and if you want me as a coach, you can send me

an email.

I will be more than happy to help you and to change your pattern, because everything

is about pattern.

The wrong actions that you are doing actually, we need to change this together.

I'll be seeing you tomorrow, bye-bye guys.

For more infomation >> How to develop your feminine attraction ? - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Radioline: outdoor-to-outdoor configuration - Duration: 2:09.

- Hello.

I'm gonna show you how to configure

two of Phoenix Contact's outdoor radioline modules

in a simple point-to-point I/O setup

without the use of software.

First, configure one of the modules to master

by turning the yellow thumbwheel to '01.'

The yellow thumbwheel on this module addresses

both the radio ID and the I/O map address.

Press and hold the set button for one second.

Next, configure the other modules as a slave

by setting the yellow thumbwheel to '02.'

The yellow thumbwheel on the outdoor radioline box

addresses the radio ID and the I/O map address.

Press the set button for one second

to read in the thumbwheel address.

In a point-to-point setup where both units

are outdoor radioline modules,

the I/O will pair with each other, but only as long as

the yellow thumbwheels are set to '01' and '02.'

Next, program a unique hopping pattern

to both wireless modules using a preconfigured confstick.

You do this so that they'll no longer be locked

on the factory configured hopping pattern.

Plug the confstick into the master wireless module,

and press the set button for one second.

Next, plus the confstick into the slave wireless module,

and press the set button for one second.

Your point-to-point configuration is now complete.

I/O is mapped, and you have quickly configured

a radioline system without using software.

It's important to remember when the outdoor radioline module

is used as a master, the system can only be used

in a point-to-point fashion.

For details on how to configure the outdoor radioline unit

in a point-to-multipoint setup

and other advanced configuration options,

please visit phoenixcontact.com/radioline.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét