Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Shall I cut it?

Look at the cheese.

Look how long it can stretch.

I'm going to taste it.

Hello?

(Quiz: What is "Juwon" trying to say???)

(Can you guess?)

(Take a guess and leave a comment!)

(Juwon Tube)

Hello, my friends!

"Juwon~ Tube"

Today is "Cooking Friday"!

We're making something...

Really big!

"Mini Mini~ Pizza"

You're out of bread. We need a loaf of bread.

Where can we buy some bread?

"E-Mart"!

"Paris Baguette (Bakery)..."

Let me have the mini apple chocolate.

Okay, you can have the mini apple chocolate and...

Go! Go!

Before we go to the bakery, we're going to air-fry some potatoes.

First, you should wash some potatoes.

And now we're going to fry them with an "air-fryer".

I didn't know that we had an "air-fryer".

Set up the temperature at 180 degree.

I'm supposed to turn the potatoes upside down in the middle of the process.

It's going to be 15 minutes for each side.

And you're having a good time with that mini apple.

Aren't you going to give me a bite?

No.

It's time to leave "Juwon".

We're leaving for "Paris Baguette"!

Go! Go!

What do we need to buy?

I need this!

Do you need that too?

Alright. We can buy both of them.

Thank you madam.

I love this apron.

"Mini Mini Pizza"!

(Ingredients) Potatoes.

Sweet potatoes.

This is not a sweet potato.

Sweet potato.

What's this?

Paprika.

What's this?

Bacon.

Bread!

This is the most important of all.

Mozarella cheese!

And tomato paste.

We're cutting some paprika.

Daddy, you can cut the red paprika.

What color is yours?

It's yellow.

Can you explain to us about this knife?

Okay.

What kind of knife is this?

This one is a safe knife.

This particular knife doesn't have a blade.

When you use a knife, you have to do it with your parents.

That's right.

We're going to chop those paprika.

It's hard to cut daddy.

Is it so?

Without a blade it must be difficult.

No, no, I'm in charge of this.

Alright.

Would like to try some paprika?

No, I don't think so.

Okay.

Can you peel the potato?

Yes.

It looks like a sweet potato.

Are you sure?

Look at this. It looks like a sweet potato.

Look at the color of this sweet potato. How colorful it is.

Sweet potato!

Sweet potato!

We're going to cut the potato.

That "air-fryer" did an incredible job!

Look at the steam coming from the inside!

It must be hot inside.

What do you feel about that potato?

I'm happy.

This paprika is so fresh!

"Juwon", give it a try.

No, I don't want to. No way.

It's really fresh.

I'm not interested.

Look at this.

Look at this.

Look at this. Look at this. Look at this!!!

Now I'm going to prepare some bacon.

Before I put them in the oven, we're going to fry it slightly.

Are you enjoying it?

Yes.

What is your favorite playtime.

Is "Cooking Friday" better than "playing with toys"?

Yes.

Really?

"J Family members", why don't you try this at home with your parents?

Cooking is so fun.

Do you think this is enough?

I should taste it first.

You can't eat raw bacon.

Yes I can.

You'll have a stomachache.

I don't think so.

You don't eat raw bacon, my friends.

I'll have only a little bit of them.

A little bit!

Okay, we'll fry bacon a little bit!

It's extremely hot. You don't cross this line okay?

Okay.

My friends, if you're using a stove you should do it with parents.

I need to pee.

Let's go to the toilet.

Can you smell this?

How do you like the smell?

Now we're done preparing ingredients.

Hello.

It's my turn to have a bite.

It's mine.

I'll only have a bite.

Only a bite, please.

Promise me, you'll have only a bite.

I promise. I swear.

I'll have only a tiny bite.

This is tomato paste.

You can spread it.

This one has olive in it.

The last topping is.

Potato!

We're not adding potatoes.

Don't you want it?

You've done a hard work with those potatoes.

Yes.

Four pieces.

Juwon let's take a look at this.

(I'm busy.)

We've done cooking "Mini Mini Pizza"!

Look at the cheese.

Can you cut this "Juwon"?

I want to taste that bacon.

And I want to taste that cheese.

Would you like some cheese?

I need to try some cheese first.

Look how long it stretches.

It's for me daddy.

It's time for "Yong D" to try it!

That paprika topping...

It gives a crispy texture.

What else do we have other than bacon?

Yes, potatoes. It's a real thing!

Look how long it can get!

Today's "Juwon Tube"!

"Cooking Friday"!

It was successful!

Are you having fun with that cheese?

Yes.

Every Friday is "Cooking Friday" in "Juwon Tube"!

A new episode will be uploaded at 4:30 PM (Korean Standard Time).

See you, my friends!

"Juwon Tube"!

"Juwon".

We're taking a walk right now.

Right?

"Taking a walk" means that you walk.

Yes.

Why are you seating on the stroller?

Okay, I'll unbuckle the seatbelt.

Oh, really?

It's broken.

No, it's not!

Have a happy day my friends!

We love you!

Bye bye!

"Juwon Tube"

(JWTB)

("Chocolate Ice Cream Song" by "Yong D")

I'm turning the camera off!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét