Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Hello and welcome to the channel

today we will be making Homemade Flour Tortillas

but we will make a little different

its going to taste delicious and look different and interesting

I hope you all enjoy the video and lets begin

to make eight extra large tortillas and eight small ones you will need

1 kg of white flour

650 ml of warm water

1 tbsp of salt

these are the tree basic ingredients in making flour tortillas

however I am going to add a few ingredients

to enhance and the improve the texture and the flavor of these tortillas

I am adding 1/4 tsp baking powder

3 tbsp milk powder

1 tbsp butter

This is just to improve the flavor the texure of the bread

you can leave them out if you want

For more infomation >> Flour Tortillas Like you Never Made Them English Subtitles will be added soon - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Weird, Extreme & Unusual Motorsports You Have to See - Duration: 10:02.

Stop the car, stop the car!

My arm is stuck!

Dang it, now my legs is tired.

Oh crap! Now my ass is stuck!

Somebody help me please!

I just got them shoes!

My beautiful shoes.

That's my stop here, thanks for the ride buddy.

Hey Tyrone, did you bring the stuff?

Thanks dawg!

Yo dawg, gimme a lift to Wal-Mart.

Oh crap! Not again?!

Hell yeah.

That's how we roll.

What the heck did Tyrone sell me?

This don't feelz right.

It was at this moment that HE knew, he f@#ked up.

*the sound of uncertainty*

Get me outta here! Vladimir just sharted in here.

No I didn't!

You lying sack of shit!

Did you piss your pants too?

That's what you get for blocking the road.

*Instant Karma*

Make a slight right up ahead.

Look what you did now!

You little shit.

You're fired!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Well I just buried that stinker!

Owww, my spleen!

I'm Ok.

Need a band aid little buddy?

Yes, I'm here to join the race.

Ok, don't die buddy.

Whatya lookin' at?

Yea it's for sale.

I put it up on craigslist last night.

Ok buddy, stay alive!

*When you order Amazon Prime*

For more infomation >> Weird, Extreme & Unusual Motorsports You Have to See - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

NEFFEX - Best of Me (Official Video) | [Re Upload] - Duration: 4:00.

I have a dream

that's all I need

I'll make it happen with some work and belief

know what I want

so ill take it on

I've made mistakes but mistakes make you strong

let's break it down for a minute

I want the crown Im gon get it

you hear me loud man I'm winning

yea charley sheen would be grinning

these ladies know that I'm sinning

and this is just the beginning

I'm closing in the 9th inning

there ain't no point in resisting

livin life

like a dream

live it right

that's the theme

every night

got a team

mobbing tight

to the scene

out on stage

hear em scream

ok

this the dream

and I prayed

as a teen

one day

Itd be me

if I want it

then I get it

head down

don't regret it

push myself

to the limit

if I play it

then I win it

I'm just saying

I'm just living

for today

for a minute

I dont stay

I just visit

have no shame

I'll admit it yea

they lookin right at me

to see if i succeed

to see if i believe

they looking up to me

they want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

They want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

and I won't rest in peace now

rest in peace now

they want it now

oh damn if they want it now they got it now!

I swear to god man Ima make it soon

silence all the haters as they see us making moves

I do what I want so I got nothing to prove

stayin motivated teaching others what to do

Im staying focused

my mind is open

they start to notice

that Im in motion

there is no potion

your not just chosen

it takes devotion

to stay composed man

never stop never stall

there ain't no time to fall

try to live get it all

you got one life to ball

thinking big never small

cuz you gotta want it all

when you finally get that call

you get ready take it all

I don't need a handout

I already standout

startin to advance now

ready to expand now

you don't have a chance now

cuz we're in demand now

make it by the grand now

feelin in command now

they lookin right at me

to see if i succeed

to see if i believe

they looking up to me

they want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

They want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

and I won't rest in peace now

rest in peace now

they want it now

oh damn if they want it now they got it now!

For more infomation >> NEFFEX - Best of Me (Official Video) | [Re Upload] - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Where Are You From? The Game - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Where Are You From? The Game - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Do I really need a dishwasher? - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Do I really need a dishwasher? - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

WARFACE/#14/ FN SCAR-H + CO-OP misia. Rikardo. (CZ/SK). /SUBTITLES/. - Duration: 10:41.

Greetings to all people, who will watch this video.

In the last video I said about sniper,s rifle MC Millan CS5 what I bought permanently

and I would like to say I bought permanently also this weapon what you can see and this is FN SCAR-H

This weapon gives 90 damage, this is the biggest damage to weapons in rifleman class

and I would like to play now with this weapon one CO-OP match so I am going for it.

So you could see how strong this weapon is

and I will make next video again next thursday or friday maybe

so bye

for now.

For more infomation >> WARFACE/#14/ FN SCAR-H + CO-OP misia. Rikardo. (CZ/SK). /SUBTITLES/. - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream? | Simple Songs - Duration: 2:35.

do you like broccoli?

yes I do, yes I do!

do you like ice cream?

yes I do

yes I do

do you like broccoli ice cream?

no I don't, no i don't

do you like doughnuts?

yes I do yes I do

do you like Juice?

yes I do yes I do

Do you like Doughnuts Juice?

No I don't!

Do you like Pop Corn?

Yes i Do!

Tes I Do!

Do you like Pizza?

Yes i Do! Yes i do!

Do you like Pop Corn Pizza?

No i don't, no i don't!

Do you like Bananas ?

Yes i do, yes i do!

Do you like soup?

Yes i do, yes i do!

Do you like bananas soup?

No i don't!

For more infomation >> Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream? | Simple Songs - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Sing Big Hero 6 finger family song | Daddy finger Big hero 6 Sing - Duration: 0:54.

Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Sing Big Hero 6 finger family song | Daddy finger Big hero 6 Sing - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

HP How To For You — Windows 10 के साथ वायरलेस प्रिंटर कनेक्ट करना - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> HP How To For You — Windows 10 के साथ वायरलेस प्रिंटर कनेक्ट करना - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

It's Time for Proper Sleep - Emma and Sam - Shortbread Prophetic Word - Duration: 3:49.

We want to pray for you today. In fact we

want to warfare for you today. So, right

where you are, I want you to just to go into

a place of just receiving the blessing

and the fighting that we want to do on

your behalf.

God has spoken to us at Glasgow

Prophetic Centre for many years about

the ongoing battle over the church for

rest and sleep and quality in that area

so that you wake up refreshed with a

spring in your step and a hop skip and

jump back in your body. And I believe

it's a real contention ground repeatedly

for not just your ability to sleep but

your ability to have the level of rest

in your sleep that God actually wants us

to have. Now the word of God says, 'God

gives sleep to those that he loves', so

you know right there when God says that

that it's going to be contended by the enemy

because rest really matters to God. So

Sam and I are going to raise our hands

towards you. We're going to just pray -

each of us in turn - and start to command

this into order. [To Sam]: Do you want to prophesy first around that?

I believe that just like the

Psalm says that God makes you and makes

us lie down. That God is saying to you,

"I'm gonna make you lie down on your bed

on your sofa in your house and I'm

gonna make you rest". And for some of you

where resting and allowing yourself to

sleep it's almost unnatural and doesn't

feel quite right - you're just gonna have

to say to God, even as we pray, "God I let

you make me lie down; I choose to partner

with your rest". I think there's a

wonderful prophetic a gift from God to

you because some of you've got so into

your work and so into busyness you've

actually lost the ability to know what

it is to look after yourselves and rest

properly. So we just raise our hands

towards you and, in the name of Jesus, I

speak to any assignments that have come

against you in the night and I stop them

dead in Jesus name! And where you are

struggling with your rest I bless you

to be one who can fall asleep, who can

stay asleep! And I bless you in the name

of Jesus to have a quality of God-given

sleep that transforms your night but

also transforms your day in Jesus' name!

And this isn't just about having long

sleep but it's having the right amount

that is deep sleep. So we bless you in

Jesus' name with deep sleep that

rejuvenates your body; that rejuvenates

your spirit; that brings life to your

insides; that you won't wake up, even after

long periods of sleep, still feeling

tired but you will wake up ready for the

day ahead. So we bless you with the

gift of deep sleep that renews all of

who you are, in Jesus' name.

And I bless you as one who now comes

alive during the day because you have

gone to sleep during the night. And I

bless your energy levels in Jesus' name,

to now come in to Godly alignment. So we

bless you now to be one who knows Godly rhythms,

Godly cycles, and we bless you to

get the gift of yourself

back to you, from the hand of God. Amen!

Hey! If you really liked this video

then we'd appreciate it if you could

give us a thumbs up, subscribe to our

channel, comment below and you can also

find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

For more infomation >> It's Time for Proper Sleep - Emma and Sam - Shortbread Prophetic Word - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Filter Bubbles and Fake News (3/3) - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Filter Bubbles and Fake News (3/3) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

28 ways you can get disqualified. Swimming rules and regulations according to FINA - Duration: 4:37.

Swimming doesn't seem like a complicated sport with a lot of rules.

However, there are at least 26 rules that can get you disqualified.

Start

1- On the starter's command "take your marks", swimmers shall immediately take up a starting

position with at least one foot at the front of the starting platforms.

The position of the hands is not relevant.

2- Any swimmer starting before the starting signal has been given, shall be disqualified.

Freestyle

3- Some part of the swimmer must break the surface of the water throughout the race,

except it shall be permissible for the swimmer to be completely submerged during the turn

and for a distance of not more than 15 meters after the start and each turn.

By that point, the head must have broken the surface.

4- Standing on the bottom during freestyle events or during the freestyle portion of

medley events shall not disqualify a swimmer, but he shall not walk.

5- Obstructing another swimmer by swimming across another lane or otherwise interfering

shall disqualify the offender.

Backstroke

6- Bending the toes over the top of the touchpad or over the wall is prohibited.

7- At the signal for starting and after turning the swimmer shall push off on his/her back.

8- swim upon his/her back throughout the race except when executing a turn

9- The normal position on the back can include a roll movement of the body up to, but not

including 90 degrees from horizontal.

10- Pulling on the lane rope is prohibited.

11- Upon the finish of the race the swimmer must touch the wall while on the back in his/her

respective lane.

Breaststroke

12- From the start and throughout the race the stroke cycle must be one arm stroke and

one leg kick in that order.

13- All movements of the arms shall be simultaneous and on the same horizontal plane without alternating

movement.

14- The elbows shall be under water except for the final stroke before the turn, during

the turn and for the final stroke at the finish.

15- The hands shall not be brought back beyond the hip line, except during the first stroke

after the start and each turn.

16- During each complete cycle, some part of the swimmer's head must break the surface

of the water.

17- All movements of the legs shall be simultaneous and on the same horizontal plane without alternating

movement.

18- At each turn and at the finish of the race, the touch shall be made with both hands

separated and simultaneously at, above, or below the water level.

19- After the start and after each turn, the swimmer may take one arm stroke completely

back to the legs during which the swimmer may be submerged.

20- At any time prior to the first Breaststroke kick after the start and after each turn a

single butterfly kick is permitted.

Butterfly

21- Both arms shall be brought forward simultaneously

22- over the water and brought backward simultaneously under the water through-out the race,

23- All up and down movements of the legs must be simultaneous.

24- At each turn and at the finish of the race, the touch shall be made with both hands

separated and simultaneously, at, above or below the water surface.

25- It shall be permissible for a swimmer to be completely submerged for a distance

of not more than 15 meters after the start and after each turn.

Relays

26- In Medley relay events, swimmers will cover the four swimming strokes in the following

order: Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly and Freestyle.

Each of the strokes must cover one quarter (1/4) of the distance.

27- In relay events, the team of a swimmer whose feet lose touch with the starting platform

before the preceding team-mate touches the wall shall be disqualified.

If you want to learn more about swimming check out our other videos and subscribe to our

channel.

Only if you are passionate about swimming, I recommend visiting our webpage at skillswimming.com

, but only if you are passionate, otherwise you won't like it.

Thanks for watching! see you next Friday!

Swim fast!

For more infomation >> 28 ways you can get disqualified. Swimming rules and regulations according to FINA - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lajpat Nagar Central Market | Bedsheets, Curtains, Cushion Covers | Episode 3 - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Lajpat Nagar Central Market | Bedsheets, Curtains, Cushion Covers | Episode 3 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Be A Leader In Life & In Business - Duration: 2:14.

Hey everyone, Simone MIlasas here with

Business Done Different.

I'm at a ranch in Texas check this out

so horses, goats, chickens, cows, Wagyu,

Longhorn lots of fun.

One of the things that we've been doing today at this

Conscious Horse Conscious Rider class is lunging horses

and one of the things

that Gary Douglas says is that if you

can't lunge a horse you can't lead your staff

So the way I

looked at this as well as when you lunge

a horse it's like you have to put your

attention on the but not on the head

so how many of you in business are

trying to like head trip to get someone

to do something rather than actually

just requests and putting this energy in

an area that you just go okay move,

this needs to move and it's like not from a

point of view not from a fixed point of

view just from a request.

So the other thing I would like to say is how many

times do you think that business should

just be in one area it's like what if

you could take yourself outside your

comfort zone for example you know what

go play with a horse and see what shows

up I'm so incredibly grateful that I've

been here this weekend and and got to

play with these horses. So what if you

were being a leader in your life in your

business it's like what would you choose,

what would you nudge and what would you put

your energy on so that you could just

like it's like a flick and it's like

okay I'd like this to move over here or

this needs to change and you direct it

but not with your head okay not with

your head

so all you head trippers out there

everything that is and everywhere that

you've decided that head tripping is the

most is the thing that's going to create

the most success will you destroy and

uncreate it? Right and wrong, good and bad

POC and pod, all 9, shorts boys and beyonds.

What if your business was different.

Business Done Different!

For more infomation >> How To Be A Leader In Life & In Business - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Reset a Forgotten Mac Password - Duration: 1:21.

I'll show you how to reset a forgotten

Mac password, next.

<<Music>>

Hi, I'm Chris.

Here on Chris Fry Tech Guy, you'll find tech

reviews and tutorials, like this one, to

help make technology work for you. I'm

excited to have you here today, as I'm

going to show you how to do a Mac

password reset, which is handy to know

should you forget yours... not that I know

from experience or anything... Let's get

started.

Restart your computer and hold command +

R keys. When the Apple logo appears on

the screen you can release them. Your

computer is now booting into recovery

mode. Click utilities tab. Click terminal.

Type resetpassword

Press enter. Close terminal window.

Select user in password reset utility.

Enter new password.

Save. And that's how you reset a password

on a Mac. Like and share this video if

you found it helpful. Thank you for

joining me today. I'll see you next

time.

For more infomation >> Reset a Forgotten Mac Password - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ada Vox releases debut single 'Because of You' - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Ada Vox releases debut single 'Because of You' - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE $18-$25 PER HOUR WITH AMAZON FLEX - Duration: 9:05.

Hey guys it's John Kevitz Acquire Liberty

thanks for spending some time free here

today I want to show you something

that's pretty neat okay this isn't a

home-based business opportunity but it's

a way for you to be independent your own

boss and you'll have job security and

the reason I know you're gonna have job

security is because it's for the biggest

business in the world right now it's

Amazon okay and with Amazon you pretty

much have job security unless you mess

it up real bad and what you see on the

screen here is called Amazon flex now

Amazon flex is a great thing it allows

you to partner with Amazon you're going

to be your own contractor and what

you're gonna do is pick up things in

their their warehouse right there local

warehouse wherever you live and deliver

to the customers how easy is that right

so let's take a look here I flex for my

own fitness studio okay let's see here

you can make 18 to 25 dollars an hour

folks working for yourself with Amazon

just delivering packages how awesome is

that if you don't have your own if you

don't have a boss okay these guys are

kind here boss but the great thing about

this is as you get to pick your own

hours of work and it actually tells you

down here somewhere why Amazon flex

trade earnings 18 to 25 flexible hours

scheduled ahead or pick up any available

block of time now see basically oh and

at 7 days a week so I mean how can you

beat that right it's seven days a week

so whenever you want you can have your

full time job and do this part-time

unless you know and if it comes up that

you know make them more money you're

doing this and you're happier this is

something you could do a full time if

you want to understand this covers the

whole United States okay so locally you

have to check where your local you know

area is a posis area you'd be able to

work for Amazon but it covers the whole

United States so I mean you've got to

have you know a pretty good range or a

good area where you can work where you

can deliver because everybody orders

things off of Amazon right so seven days

a week that's fantastic now let's just

check the

so about Amazon flex I just get a little

more the details here here are the

cities Amazon flex is already in more

than 50 cities now see that's fantastic

and I see cities all across here I see

Pennsylvania Philadelphia Pittsburgh so

you'd have to check like if you're in a

smaller you know a smaller city in your

state something in that area you have to

check it but Amazon carrot you know

covers a lot of area so I wouldn't worry

about that too much

now the only thing the only drawback to

this whole thing that I found was the

fact that the majority of these cities

were already taken so if you're looking

for a job now I like just to say you're

you know in middle eastern Pennsylvania

or you know Northeast Pennsylvania or

you're in western Ohio or something of

that nature you might not have any job

opportunities because somebody are you

snatched them up but the good thing

about it is is Amazon is always

expanding and this menu is always

changing constantly now from what I've

read like it says right here you know

certain cities and certain states or

whatever but the cities are constantly

changing from week to week for what

positions are open so if you're serious

about this you get on here you check

this out every week and you'll probably

find something at some point in time

that's close to you in your area so I

mean I think that's phenomenal now how

this works is Amazon flex app you have

to have a cell phone okay whether it be

an apple or it be an Android or whatever

you're going to download their app you

have to download their app and you put

that in your in your phone you got to

have a certain requirements for every

phone I mean I guess you can't have an

ancient phone you can't live to have one

of those flip phones like you can't have

one of those flip phones you got to have

one of those update smart phones right

you gotta have about two gigabytes of

RAM for the app to work which most

almost all the phones have at this point

and you know think that thing's great

because what you do is what you'll go to

the warehouse wherever it is that you

have to go to pick up the package to

deliver for Amazon but when you go to

pick it up you basically have to scan

the box you know how you've seen the UPS

guy scan their boxes before they you

know they pick them up and drop them off

that's essentially what you're gonna be

doing you pick up the box you'll scan it

with your

phone with the app on the phone and then

you'll put it in your car your truck or

whatever you got

make the delivery drop it off scan it

again say it's delivered and Boop you're

on your way and the great thing about

this is it keeps a tally of how much

you've earned okay so that's pretty

phenomenal so you'll know what you're

entitled to it's always constantly

updating every time you deliver a

package this gets updated how great is

that so I mean this is a phenomenal

option for people frequently asked

questions getting started that's easy

enough I told you basically how you get

it started you got to go in here check

your area for areas available you apply

you got you didn't do the normal things

download the app to get started they'll

give you an account set up basically and

everything and anything that you see on

the on line you know how to set that up

name address phone number and if you're

working for them I imagine whether

you're a contractor or considering an

employee in their eyes whatever the case

may be you'll have to give us a certain

specific information like social

security and whatnot now the one thing I

found that was interesting here was the

background checks there's going to be

background checks now this isn't

extensive maybe they'll do a quick FBI

check on you because they're basically

trusting you with their packages right I

mean interacting with their customers so

they want to make sure they get you know

an upstanding person delivering packages

for them and more importantly probably

since you're going to be driving for

them and I'm going to give you a little

bonus here if you work for them full

time they actually supply you with

insurance on your vehicle that's pretty

awesome so say goodbye to your car

insurance or truck insurance or whatever

you have you can have if you're working

for Amazon delivering packages for them

they pay for your insurance which is

pretty good

and so the background checks are going

to basically only check you know FBI

background checks basic ones and

probably um your driving record they're

not gonna hire you probably feel like

three speeding tickets in a year

something like that most people don't so

and then scheduling delivery brought

blocks you could schedule whenever you

want like if you want to work from like

you know eight to twelve right if you

want to work twelve to four if you want

to come home and you still want to

deliver you can deliver four probably to

eight o'clock at night the delivery

blocks are usually reach somewhere

between

two-two three-three two-six or you know

two to four hours something like that

depending on what you're delivering

because you could end up delivering just

merchandise or you can end up delivering

groceries they actually do that now and

another thing they actually deliver

which I found out is you could actually

be picking things up if you so choose

now from a restaurant people can order

things at a restaurant you can deliver

it to them and it's really not that

difficult because you're there's no cash

or money transactions involved all

you're doing is brute your skin in the

package whatever they get stamped on the

bag or the box or whatever the case may

be give it to the customer their account

gets charged and you're done look at he

split so I mean there's a lot of

different options for you here there's a

lot of different ways that could work

for you

but the great thing is you get to pick

your hours you're basically your own

boss because you do it when you want how

you want and whenever you want I mean as

long as you're courteous and kind and

you know the basic stuff right but the

biggest hurdle with this thing like I

said earlier in the video is getting the

actual job because getting the actual

job is the toughest part because

everybody wants these jobs right so an

18 to 25 bucks an hour is nothing to

sneeze at

especially in most areas across the

country so I wanted to give that guy

give that option to you guys so you're

aware of it you know about it and you

know just something to keep in mind and

you're looking for a job you might be

your own boss all right guys you take

care until next time do me a favor

subscribe to my youtube channel okay hit

the little bell notification so every

time I make an upload you will see it

first

and the reason I want you to subscribe

to my youtube channel is because

everybody wants subscribers to the

YouTube channel but more importantly I

want to get to a thousand subscribers

because I want to monetize monetize my

channel and I'd also like to do live

screening or you know do live shows you

can't really do that to get the thousand

subscribers I think that'd be really

great to use remember you can also

follow me on Facebook Twitter and

Instagram and if you are serious about

being your own boss do you want you be

your home I want your own home based

business click the link at the bottom of

the description it's the first line in

the description down there click on that

that's how I got started that's how

thousands of people got started before

me and

doing fantastically well and I'm not

going to bad myself

alright guys hey listen you take care

and until next time God Bless

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét