Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Why do I love you, what's wrong with me?

I can't believe I feel this way

Or stay up on the phone I can't stop myself

Where has my heart gone?

I think I'm the only one getting excited

You seem like a good person

You always seem warm

I'm curious about so many things

I won't say goodbye

Your face is so bright

You don't even know how to be angry

You seem like a good person

Who will be first

Every single day I have something to say

Say what to say

Then someone will know

Who you are

Who you are

Who you are

Why do I love you, what's wrong with me?

I remember your soft voice

Or stay up on the phone I can't stop myself

I keep thinking of you

I think I'm the only one getting excited

You seem like a good person

You always seem warm

I'm curious about so many things

I won't say goodbye

Your face is so bright

You don't even know how to be angry

You seem like a good person

Who will be first

Every single say I have something to say

Say what to say

Then someone will know

Who you are

Who you are

Who you are

For more infomation >> Redhair Ann (빨간머리앤) - Who are you (너, 누구니) Are You Human? ( 너도 인간이니? ) OST Cover - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Chrom: ULTIMATE Moveset?! - Got A Minute? - Duration: 1:21.

Chrom is joining the battle, ladies and gentlemen, and he's adopting everyone's favourite boy

as the base of his moveset.

In terms of design, Fire Emblem Awakening is the source to cite.

From his trademark shoulder pad, to the Mark of Naga on his upper arm, this Ylissean prince

is representing his debut title from top to bottom and looks ready for the roster!

When it comes to techniques, Chrom's no slouch either.

He can pull off mainstay maneuvers like the dancing blade and classic counter, and as

Roy's echo fighter, he's able to execute a few familiar tilts, smashes and aerials.

They aren't without their nuances, though.

Chrom's up smash, for instance, delivers fewer hits than Roy's Sword of Seals, and his slashes

boast a uniformed hitbox rather than the close-quarters quirk of his inspiration.

Chrom also borrows a variation of Ike's up special without the sword toss, and shares

a taunt with his daughter, Lucina, just to round out the references.

Without Ike's Quick Draw at his disposal, though, his recovery isn't quite as reliable.

There's vertical value to be sure, but it doesn't do much to defend against horizontal

horrors.

The sky might be a bit scary for him, but with an evenly-balanced Falchion at his command,

striking down foes should be a breeze!

Hey there, pal.

Thanks for watching!

If you haven't had your fill of Fire Emblem, come and hear our sales pitch for Ylissean

weaponry.

If you're here for Smash Bros., though, our playlist covering other fighters is sure

to strike your fancy, so have at 'em!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét