Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Amateur, incompetent actions

but I won't hold back 'cause I know

that fragile body of yours won't stay innocent evermore

Let's strip our adolescence and finally become adults here now

I'm so used to it

Call it a fabulous way to kill time, you won't ever get bored

Flaunt it as total convenience, gives you all that you want and more

They say I can't, though

Scrutiny covers your callow face

to taste

Once this passionate flame ignites, it can't and won't fade

I know that very well it goes completely against so many rights that feel so wrong

You've met with a dead end

Wonder what'll happen if I reattach that severed head back onto your neck

Fantasize I'm faced with your bare and naked body

What a pretty sight to see

Yes, you are reserved just for me

Seems like these urges are constant

I try to reject them but I

can't, from the moment they start there's no escaping this mindset

Everyone must swallow something repulsive to become an adult

I know very well

That it's a passionate end, take my inferiority and turn it around

Become a ruthless machine, superior to you and those all around

But I don't need that, just watching you from afar is enough, put blunt.

Before I knew it, then, "I've got to try, try my best"

became an overused phrase of promises, dishonest

How pitiful of me to be

And so my being is smeared with a feeling so noisome

I know it will be a death so miserable to come

My breath is hitched, I don't know if my heart could ever pump

as I think about my complicated arsenal

Dreaming of you feels like someone's gnawing away at flesh and bone

and all that's left is a lonely, moist taste of love

Don't ever change at all, my prize

"Just for my sake," look in my eyes

A frigid bite is your only reply

This feeling's something that cannot and won't be replaced

Exploited to the point that sweat rolls down my face

(Oh, what an awful way to go)

You've met with a dead end, wonder what'll happen

if I gently sew your stripped nails back into your skin

Fantasize I'm faced with your small, demolished body

Now, I think I really, really am simply the worst!

But it excites me, ecstasy surrounds me

just to see your muscles bend in ways that they shouldn't bend

To have that image burned in my mind, it's so euphoric!

And my heart will rage on with needing to rob your chastity

(I wanna break you down)

(I wanna see you break down)

(I wanna touch your skin now)

(And laugh as you fall down)

For more infomation >> 【DEX】Suji【English Cover】 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Why is it that the more you drink alcoholic beverages, the more you eat? - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Why is it that the more you drink alcoholic beverages, the more you eat? - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Missouri State Hosts Opioid Summit - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Missouri State Hosts Opioid Summit - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

HOW COME YOU DON'T CALL ME, by Frederikke Vedel & The Tivoli Late Night Orchestra - July 2018 - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> HOW COME YOU DON'T CALL ME, by Frederikke Vedel & The Tivoli Late Night Orchestra - July 2018 - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Did you see what Danny Welbeck did in Arsenal training? Gunners fans will LOVE this - Duration: 2:26.

 Arsenal are preparing to take on Cardiff on Sunday as Unai Emery looks to secure his second win as Gunners boss

 The Spaniard has been putting his players through their paces in training at London Colney

 And during a competitive game of Rondo, Gunners forward Welbeck couldn't resist making a fool out of Elneny

 Welbeck received the ball from one of his team-mates and duly fired off a pass but hilariously, he directed it right through Elneny's legs in a brilliant nutmeg

 While Welbeck's Arsenal team-mates loved his outrageous pass, Elneny wasn't so impressed

 A video of the slick nutmeg was posted to Arsenal's Twitter page and the Egypt ace had his say on the move

 "Is not megs what you speak about I can't see any megs," he commented. And Gunners supporters were quick to have their say on Welbeck's training ground antics

 "Welbeck is a club legend," one fan wrote. While another said: "Struggling to see what Mo brings to this team apart from fun and laughs

" A third wrote: "Shocking by Elneny." Meanwhile, Emirates boss Emery revealed in his pre-match press conference ahead of the trip to Cardiff that he's banned non-freshly squeezed fruit juices from Arsenal's training ground

 "I like fruit a lot and I like fruit juice. But with a lot of sugar? Not very good," he said

 "When I was young, my father came every day with a fresh orange fruit juice. "I like it in my life

When I arrived here, I asked only for that from the cook. And the players, I think, are the same

They prefer their orange fresh."

For more infomation >> Did you see what Danny Welbeck did in Arsenal training? Gunners fans will LOVE this - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Experience Genuine Peace? - Duration: 8:45.

Greetings, World!

Welcome to LifeRocks!

You think about it.

Let's talk about it!

A friend from Mexico gave me a beautiful high quality watch,

a global luxury brand that I received

with thanks but also with fear.

I knew he was another ordinary man like me to give me

such an expensive watch.

I sent it back to him with humble thanks,

and he assured me that he has several of these watches

and that he really wanted me to have this lovely piece

and I wore it unhesitatingly, publically enjoyed it.

Sometime later, I found that the pin which connected the watch

strap to the watch, broke.

Since I could not wear it, I took it to the exclusive,

luxury showroom for this brand in our city in a mall

and the showroom salesman looked at it and said,

"This is a beautiful watch." He said,

"I don't have a pin for this particular make and model,

but I will send it to the manufacturer." He said,

"This is a beautiful, high end luxury piece." We waited.

We waited for the watch to come back and a few weeks later

in a safe package through a courier,

the watch was sent back by the manufacturer with the following

words, which said, "No work done.

Repair not performed.

Counterfeit watch." My heart sank,

because I'd been wearing this beautiful watch unknowingly

but authentically, even though it was a fake watch!

And I could not bring myself to wear a fake watch again.

I didn't want to keep it at home and I tried to find somebody

who would not mind wearing a counterfeit watch and I found

a friend and I told him it was a counterfeit watch and I gave it

to him and he wears it with great pride.

He doesn't fool himself, but he fools a lot of others.

I want to address the matter of your peace.

Because it is possible that you've gotten fake peace

and you're faking your peace.

Usually when a person goes to buy a counterfeit watch

intentionally, they know it's a counterfeit watch even though

it's a high grade counterfeit.

They wear it knowing it's a high grade counterfeit,

but inside their heart they know it is a counterfeit.

They love making others think that they're wearing

the original.

Maybe you're like that.

You're faking your peace.

You're faking your peace by your activities.

Your greed filled activities so that you try to find peace here

and there, a little bit, piece by piece

and it eventually goes to pieces.

You fake your peace by your feelings—you follow your heart

because somebody said, "Follow your heart!" The authenticity

is in your feelings.

You know what?

The store manager—he thought he was an authority on this watch.

He thought it was right.

He was my authority about the watch.

We both felt it was right.

The people felt it was right.

It was genuine, it was true.

Some of you fake your peace by following your conduct;

you do whatever you want.

You pursue alcohol and drug and sex and your choices seem to be

good for you because you're free to make the choices,

but you're not free to escape the consequences

of your choices.

And then if you are belonging to other people,

they also face the same consequences of your choices.

That's fake peace.

Just because you follow your choices and your conduct.

Oh other people attempt to find fake peace in relationships.

Relationships do give a measure of peace,

especially loving relationships.

But the person with whom you are finding peace,

you need to remember is also attempting to find peace in you

when you don't have peace.

And that's why trying to make a human the source of your peace

will be a problem unless he happens to be God who became

human.

Other people try to find peace in terms of their thinking

in their philosophies.

The mindfulness movement is so popular all over the world

right now, who's against mindfulness,

but I hope your setting your mind on the right things.

If you're setting your mind on the wrong things,

your mindfulness can give you pause but cannot give you

direction.

Your peace will go to pieces because of fake peace.

Oh I can go on and on about how we

try to feign peace in the wrong way,

to find peace in the wrong way, the wrong sources,

the wrong places.

But you know deep inside your heart it's not genuine.

It is not the original.

The one source is the Manufacturer.

He returns every one of your attempts, activities, choices,

relationships, thinking, your feelings, and says, "Undone.

Repair.

Nothing done.

Counterfeit peace.

Look to me.

I am the Prince of Peace." All over the world that's the title

they give to the Lord Jesus, the Prince of Peace.

Everybody knows He is the Prince of Peace,

meaning He can define peace; He can establish peace;

He can distribute peace.

And as the Manufacturer of peace, sends you a new watch.

Just imagine.

If my watch arrived not only with the fake saying,

"counterfeit," but also an original saying, "No cost.

This is for you.

Because you really wanted to wear our watch,

this is for you." That did not happen,

it will probably never happen because a luxury watch company

will go out of business.

But when it comes to peace, the manufacturer of peace returns

your peace and says, "Counterfeit.

" And then He says, "I want to give you original peace,

genuine peace, and I've already paid the price of your peace.

And here it is for just the receiving and using." And

the Lord Jesus said, "My peace I give to you." As the Prince

of Peace, He's the manufacturer, and He gives it to you

and says, "Will you take it?" You want

the Manufacturer's peace?

Or you want your own fake peace?

This is permanent, the other is temporary.

This is eternal, that might be earthly.

This is deep, that is shallow.

This is authentic and true and original.

That is false and fake and counterfeit.

The Manufacturer gives you His peace.

Will you receive it?

Will you receive Him?

You think about it.

Let's talk about it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét