Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Customize your profile to change how you look on Xbox Live.

In the guide, under Sign in, choose your profile . . .

then select Customize profile.

Here, you can change your gamertag . . .

your location . . . and your bio.

You can choose to show your avatar instead of a gamerpic . . .

or change your gamerpic to a new one.

Change color lets you pick a new color

for things like highlights and accents.

Find answers and tips in Xbox Assist.

For more infomation >> Change how you look on Xbox Live - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Songs for You (Spanish) #MyThoughts 14 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Songs for You (Spanish) #MyThoughts 14 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Songs for You #MyThoughts 14 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Songs for You #MyThoughts 14 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Oddcube & Arcando Remix) [Lyrics in CC] - Duration: 3:02.

Falling too fast to prepare for this

Tripping in the world could be dangerous

Everybody circling is vulturous

Negative, nepotist

Everybody waiting for the fall of man

Everybody praying for the end of times

Everybody hoping they could be the one

I was born to run, I was born for this

Whip, whip

Run me like a race horse

Pull me like a ripcord

Break me down and build me up

I wanna be the slip, slip

Word upon your lip, lip

Letter that you rip, rip

Break me down and build me up

Whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

I do whatever it takes

'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains

Whatever it takes

Yeah, take me to the top

I'm ready for whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

Whatever it takes

Whatever it takes

Yeah, take me to the top

I'm ready for whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

(I do what it takes)

Always had a fear of being typical

Looking at my body feeling miserable

Always hanging on to the visual

I wanna be invisible

Looking at my years like a martyrdom

Everybody needs to be a part of 'em

Never be enough, I'm the prodigal son

I was born to run, I was born for this

Whip, whip

Run me like a race horse

Pull me like a ripcord

Break me down and build me up

I wanna be the slip, slip

Word upon your lip, lip

Letter that you rip, rip

Break me down and build me up

Whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

I do whatever it takes

'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains

Whatever it takes

Yeah, take me to the top

I'm ready for whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

Whatever it takes

(Whatever it takes)

Whatever it takes

Whatever it takes

Yeah, take me to the top

I'm ready for whatever it takes

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

(I do what it takes)

♫ Thanks for listening! :)

For more infomation >> Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Oddcube & Arcando Remix) [Lyrics in CC] - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Video Tour With Mike Dunfee: The Aqua Towers - Duration: 2:12.

Hi, this is Mike Dunfee with the Mike Dunfee Group at Engel & Völkers.

What a beautiful afternoon and what a fantastic location.

So I want to show you the Aqua Condominiums down here in downtown Long Beach

on the Ocean Corridor.

It is - The address is 488 and 388 East Ocean Boulevard.

The Aqua, which has five hundred and fifty-six units, is the largest condominium complex in all of downtown

and the Ocean Corridor ... so the location that you can't beat

Let's go check it out!

For more infomation >> Video Tour With Mike Dunfee: The Aqua Towers - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Audio story - Dear Zack - Creepy original tale - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> Audio story - Dear Zack - Creepy original tale - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Humans of Harry & David: Edgar Guitron - Duration: 1:03.

My job is to go to every place, make sure everybody is in the right spot

doing the right thing,

and making sure the have everything they need.

I was working in electronics.

It wasn't that bad, it's just

my shift was from 3pm to 2am; to 3am.

And when I heard the offer

working outside

We have seasonal workers come year after year

It's because ah, our goal is

treat everybody with dignity and respect

When new people start over here I just

share with them my life and how I started over here and

We have a professional team over here.

So if you want to know something just let us know

and you will be better in the future.

My name is Edgar Guitron,

and I've been here working for Harry and David since

1995 so, twenty-three years.

For more infomation >> Humans of Harry & David: Edgar Guitron - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Why should I hire a consumer protection attorney? - Duration: 5:44.

Consumer protection laws were devised to

protect consumers that were taken

advantage of by businesses. The consumer

protection laws consist of common law

and then state and federal statutes as well.

The Federal Trade Commission is the

entity that is tasked with enforcing

these statutes and protecting consumers' rights.

Within the Federal Trade

Commission, the Consumer Protection

Bureau is the entity that addresses

consumer complaints and actually

enforces these statutes. Consumer protection

law covers several areas, such as debt

collection statutes, deceptive trade

practices statutes, the Fair Credit

Reporting Act, auto fraud, and then

banking and credit statutes as well.

The type of cases that I see the most are

typically cases under like the Fair Debt

Collection Practices Act, which deals

with third-party debt collectors or

collection agencies, and that law deals

with how they operate when they try to

collect debt from consumers. It's under

that law, it's important to note, that

only consumer debts are covered under the

statute. So that's defined as debts that

were incurred primarily for personal,

family or household purposes. And so

business debts are not going to be

covered under that. Some of the things

that debt collectors are not allowed to

do under that act are: calling you before

8 a.m. or after 9 p.m., they have to stop

communicating with you once you've sent

them written notice to cease

communications, or once you've advised

them that you are represented by an

attorney.

Additionally, they can't threaten you in

any way. So they can't threaten any

physical harm.

They can't threaten to take any action

they're not legally entitled to take. For

example in Texas, where I'm from,

there is no wage garnishment. And so they

can't threaten to garnish your wages

because that's not an action that

they're legally entitled to take. Okay.

Some of the other things like

threatening lawsuits, threatening to sue

you for a debt - they can't threaten to do

that unless they actually intend on

following through with that threat when

when they make it. Some of the other

areas that I see a lot of cases in

would be the TCPA, which is the Telephone

Consumer Protection Act, and that deals

with mainly robocalling people's cell

phones. Okay, and it's probably the number

one complaint that I get now. I get a

lot of those calls myself it's truly annoying.

What you have to keep in mind though is

that it's under that law that businesses are

allowed to robocall your cell phone as

long as they have your expressed consent

to do so. And what most people don't know

is that they've unwittingly given that

consent when they've filled out a credit

application and they provided their cell

phone number. Although under the law,

you're entitled to revoke that consent

at any time, and typically what they do

is say, "quit calling me." I'm dealing with

a case right now in Texas were my client

purchased some some appliances and other

stuff from a Texas-based retailer,

provided her cell phone number when she

bought the stuff, and they robocalled

her over 1800 times in a 13-month period.

And she repeatedly begged them and

demanded that they stop calling her

because she was sitting vigil with her

dying grandmother. And so that case, it's

in arbitration and we're waiting

on the arbitrator to make a ruling now.

So, we have a good case there I think.

Another type of, another area that I see

a lot of cases in is the Fair Credit

Reporting Act, which obviously deals

with your credit reports. Okay. Under that

law, some of the cases that I see are

failing to correct errors in people's

credit reports, and then also failing to

properly investigate people's disputes.

In fact, just today there was a three

million, over three million dollar

verdict, awarded against Experian for

just that. Failing to properly

investigate a consumer's dispute. Another

area that I see a lot of cases in is in

auto fraud. Okay. I deal with like lemon

law issues, and then also failing to

disclose defects like prior accidents or

flood damage or issues with the title,

the title, and then odometer rollback

cases. So at some point in time, the

odometer was rolled back or the

miles aren't listed correctly, and

that stuff wasn't properly disclosed to

the buyer when they purchased that

vehicle. Many states also have their own

versions of these laws. Like Texas - where

I'm from - has the Texas Debt Collection

Act. Probably the most robust of the

state statutes is in California under

the Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection

Practices Act.

For more infomation >> Why should I hire a consumer protection attorney? - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

naseer ahmad hyderi | pardes | mp3 - koyal tv - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> naseer ahmad hyderi | pardes | mp3 - koyal tv - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

#BookNetFest 2018 Tag! [CC] - Duration: 15:09.

Hey guys! My name is Nikki aka The Dragon

Queen and today I'm here with the

BookNet Fest Tag. Now I was tagged in this by

Desirai over at Libri Libra and I can't

wait for BookNet Fest. I honestly can't.

I went last year and had so much fun. I

got to meet so many people and it was

inspiring. And it's so inspiring that I

once again am starting my BookTube

channel again! Whoo!

Now if you haven't noticed I haven't really

been on lately because I have a problem.

Mostly I haven't read much this year.

I haven't really acquired more books

either but I just I haven't read

anything or listened to anything this

year. I know

shame on me, shame on me but we're going

to change that. Yeah so first off, I

apologize for the lighting... I'm getting

readjusted-- reacquainted, also my phone is

currently haphazardly sitting on a box

on two books and a little plastic piece

on top of my tripod cause the little piece

that holds my phone where I could

actually, like, angle it to have the

better camera in the back, it's missing. I

don't know where it is. It's somewhere in

this house and I can't afford to replace

it right this second. So this is what you

get. But you get to see me! So it's

exciting, so excite! Like my haircut by

the way? Isn't it cute? All cut on the

side? This is actually a week growth.

Anyway losing track. So the first

question is to introduce myself so I'm

Nikki aka The Dragon Queen I have been

on BookTube for three ish years with the

last seven-eight months of a hiatus. I

live in Florida, I am 30, I'm married and

have two pets a dog and a cat: Jasmine and

Pixel. My husband and I are both in

the process or in the process of

adopting currently so we are hopefully

going to have a son or daughter soon as

well, somewhere between the ages of 2 and

13. We're not really picky. So we'll see.

Hobby wise, which you'll see with this

channel update, I like reading, writing,

crafting, Dungeons & Dragons, and gaming.

Not hard core at any of those except

for maybe Dungeons and Dragons. I may be

a little obsessed with D&D. If you ask my

friends they'll say it's a lot a bit of a

obsession. If you ask my husband he'll

say it's crazy obsessed. We don't ask

them. It's fine! On to the next question.

Are you going to BookNet Fest. Yes, I am!

This will be the second annual BookNet

Fest on September 7th and 8th and I went

last year. And it was so much fun! I was

so glad that I did. I didn't really know

what to expect last year and that was

when I was in BookTube but I was kind of

not feeling it. Like I was doing it, I

just I felt like I was in a rut. I wasn't--

I was just doing what everybody else was

doing and I didn't like it, like I didn't

like everybody does tag Tuesday you have

to do tag Tuesday. Everybody does follow

Friday you have to do follow Friday.

I wanted something different but I

didn't know how to branch out and I

didn't know how to talk to people. So my

best friend Ashley went with me to Book

Net Fest last year with zero

expectations and I was blown out of the

water. People actually had said like, "Oh

I've seen your videos before" or "I've seen

you on Twitter" and I'm like explosion!

Actually last year at BookNet Fest I hit

200 subscribers for the first time and I

was just like what is going on people

are liking what they're watching? They're

not just subscribing and disappearing? I

am so confused! And then of course I went

through mental shit and then just

disappeared four months later. But you know

whatever.

I'm back.

Surprise! But I had so much fun last

year and when they asked if people would

be willing to go again even if they had

to pay, I'm like sign me up! I do not care!

I will go! I will go every single time if

I am able to go every single time. It's--

it's not even like what the panels are

it's not even who's there, it's just the

camaraderie and the community that come

together and just show each other how

much love and respect and acceptance

there is in BookTube and

how open and willing people are to

accept everybody. And if I felt

uncomfortable somebody made me feel

comfortable, somebody helped me feel

welcomed. Somebody helped encourage

inclusion and inclusiveness and

acceptance for everybody and anybody and

it was wonderful. It was absolutely

amazing and this year--from what I

understand they're taking in a lot of

the suggestions from the previous year

in. Like incorporating that to improve

and that's amazing! Like one of the ideas

that I had last year and I had offered a

what kind of like this but I offered it

to volunteer for it and that was to

create a kind of welcoming committee a

group of people that just has a spot

where they can sit and if anybody ever

feels like they're alone or needs

somebody or don't know who to talk to

they can come up to that group of people.

And they are openly saying I am willing

to talk if you need to talk. And then

another idea I had was-- so did Sylvia at

Wish Fulfillment because she mentioned

it-- was a like a quiet space. A place to

go and get away from it all.

When it's overwhelming --especially for an

introvert-- so I completely understood

that I felt that way after a couple

hours... I'm like okay,

I love it, I love this, but it's a lot.

It's so much at once. And when

you're introverted you need to recharge.

And it looks like they took those into

consideration this year. And that's

wonderful. That's amazing!

They also expanded it to two days this

year instead of just the one day last

year and I think that's going to be

fantastic.

I'm actually going up Thursday night so

that I can spend time with people this

time instead of feeling like I rushed

myself like I did last year. Last year I

fully anticipated it being awkward and

uncomfortable and I'm like okay we'll

drive up in the morning we'll leave

right after, we'll be back in time for

like we'll be home by 9:00 I live like

two hours away...it'll be fine!

So we didn't make plans to meet up with

anybody, to make plans to go out to

dinner with anybody, we didn't make plans

and then I started getting drawn into

conversations and I was like I don't

want to leave! So this year I'm rooming with

two lovely women on BookTube I'm rooming

with Desirai at Libri Libra, the same

person who tagged me and Kayla at HeroicPages

as well as my

best friend and Desirai's husband. And

possibly one more person if

somebody takes the couch. But I'm so

excited because these are people that

I've been talking to you on the internet

and I met Kayla last year and we kind of

hit it off. We became friends on

Twitter and then throughout the year, we

started talking more and more and

realized we have an obsession with D&D

in common together. So that just blew

up the friendship. The only person that's

not going that I wish was going is

Heather The Happy Booktuber or Zether

Books because I would love to meet her.

But unfortunately that was not in the cards

this year. Maybe next year she'll be able

to drive down. She lives a little bit

further than I do so it's a bit of a

hike for her. What platforms do I use to

express my love of books? Now mostly I

used Facebook for most of my gushing of

anything. I do have Twitter I was active

really when I was heavily involved in

booktube I haven't been active as much

lately I do want to get back into that.

Also I have an Instagram I don't use it

very much like I'll occasionally post a

selfie or something or like a picture of

my dog, so most of my pictures it's like

I have a puppy cuddles picture and like

that's the extent of my Instagram. I

don't have any of the other sites like

snapchat or tumblr or anything like that.

I do use Goodreads but I mostly use it

to keep track of my reading and less to

actually talk to people. Occasionally

I'll scroll through and see what people

are doing and if I see somebody reading

something that I love that I'll like

like they're posted be like, "How do you

like it? Oh my god is it amazing?" but I

haven't really gotten into any other

channels. Obviously I do have a BookTube

channel which you are currently watching,

welcome! And you can follow me on Twitter

at Dragon Queen Lair

Whatever.

Are you reading, have you read, or do you plan on

reading the #BookNetReads

books. Now these books are You Bring The

Distant Near and Spinning Silver. Now I

didn't even know these existed until

today, so I have purchased them on

Audible and I will attempt to listen to

them if I can before the eighth or

seventh, but I cannot make any promises.

Mostly because one of the biggest

challenges I've run into this year is I

am obsessed with Critical Role and I've

been listening to that constantly

instead of listening to audiobooks so if

you count those I probably consume like

40 or 50 books but if you don't count

them which I can't count them

technically I've consumed nothing since

January. At least in audiobook standards.

in paperbacks I haven't really read. I am

in the middle of a book right now and I

picked it up and I read like 120 pages

in one day and then I read like 50 pages

another day and I haven't picked it up

since. It's been like a week but I had

the stomach flu last week so I'm kind of

assuming it's because of that I was just

miserable I didn't want to do anything

and I had a horrible massively horrible

migraine from dehydration. So I'm gonna

try to finish that book as well this

week which will be the first book

I've read since January other than one

audio book that I finished. I'm on the

progress to getting to my Goodreads goal--

I don't think that's gonna happen I'm

far behind. What are you most looking

forward to a BookNet Fest. Now I kind of

already answered this I just like the

community and the commrodi--why do I keep trying to say that word.

it's like everybody people people are

They're amazing.

Being able to discuss books is amazing,

being able to be surrounded by that

world and just surrounded by the

like-minded individuals, even if you have

differing opinions on what styles of

books you like. People -- everybody

there is there for the same passion of

books and the written word and that's

pretty damn awesome. And it's only like

two and a half hours away from my house--

two hours away from my house or

something. Where BookCon or whatever

that's called like in New York that's

really far and expensive and I can't

afford it. Have you attended other

bookish events that you'd recommend? Not

really. I attended one kind of sorta

bookish event in my local area it was

okay it wasn't amazing it wasn't

horrible. It was okay. It was small, it was

a lot of indie authors and kudos to indie

authors but some of these were not kudos

they're just like oh you wrote a book

Congrats-- let me walk this way.

Some are a little concerning to say the

least

otherwise I really haven't --I did attend

Megacon for a day and I bought books

there. Does that count? What book are you

planning to read that weekend? Now if all

goes as planned I won't be. I don't

think I'm driving so I may read in the

car but it's kind of rude to read when

somebody's driving, so I'll probably not

be reading in the car and while I'm there

I'm gonna be filming a shit ton of

collabs and hanging out with people and

playing D&D because Kayla and I have

to play D&D. We have to it's the only

time I could play with someone from

Canada. I mean come on now --well in person

from Canada. I don't think it'll make a

difference but you know whatever I'm

gonna play a Kayla. God. Do you have any

Internet book friends that you are

excited to see. I've already answered

that. Hi friends!

So I'm gonna tag I guess I'll tag Kayla

at HeroicPages and I'm gonna tag

Heather at The Happy Booktuber even

though I know she can't go. Some of these

questions are if you are going to be

yearning from afar or watching

from afar, so she might be doing that. So

maybe she'll participate in the book tag

as well. And she could say for next year.

That'll be fun but maybe next year

Heather we will get together and be able

to give each other hugs and be like yeah

we met and then awkwardly go read!

It'll be great it'll be fantastic. So

anyway that is my BookNet Fest

tag I don't know who the hell to tag

that hasn't already done it so... tag

you're it! If you haven't done it hi

welcome welcome to my channel I hope you

do the tag. I hope you like it. Like

it if you like it, subscribe if you want

to, and this is the Dragon Queen signing

off.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét