Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

This year

Te Māngai Pāho wants to putea tautoko you

Ten thousands dollars!!

(record scratch) woah woah

calm your maunga.... whanaunga

are you for real?

Yes! That's right

Te Māngai Pāho is making it rain this year

To support Mahuru Māori and promote Te Wiki o te reo Māori

we have created

take it from me …It's easy as!

All you have to do is create and share a video

that best promotes...

We want to see your best creative talents

no limits

no boundaries

You could be busting out a mean as Manu kōrero speech

Yea hold the camera bro

sweet sweet sweet

Yo can you just go back a bit

ooooooohhhhhh whakatau..

Singing a song

Kia ora whānau, this is my waiata (clears throat)

(strums guitar) (crickets sound)

Think nek level

and taking te reo to the nek level

with a creative video and great message

There are a few categories and some

prizes to be won with the ultimate prize

of 10 thousand dollars!

So no matter who you are

or where ever you are in the world

We want you

to promote Te Reo Māori in a video

Don't be shy, be brave

Karawhiua e hoa ma

E ora a i te reo Whiua ki te ao

For more infomation >> The Great Te Māngai Pāho video challenge - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

NEFFEX - Never Give Up (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:12.

Yeah

My hands steady

I feel ready

But my legs heavy

I don't get it

How come I haven't hit it already?

Still workin'

I'm still learning

I'm still searching

Finally earning something

Finally turning something

Called a profit

If I hear you talking shit

Don't get caught in it

I'll be popping off and hit your ass dropping all your shit

Yeah i promise this, I got promises

You ain't stopping this

Cross my shit

You'll be knocked unconscious bitch

That's the consequence

I got this

I will not quit

Man i'm on it

Honest

I'm gon launch quick

then I'm gone it's

just a matter of time

before I'm over the climb

and moving onto my prime

just quit my 9 to 5

I'm rocking

and they watching

cuz it's shocking

dropping

all these top ten

songs no stopping

it's time to live my life

it's time to live not die

wish I could slow down time

and just enjoy the climb (yea)

I'm the one to get it bruh

I swear to god I'll get it bruh

so don't just let me give it up

yea I'm gon get it up

yea I'm the one to get it bruh

I swear to god I'll get it bruh

and I ain't never giving up...

yea I never give up

I got this man I got it

I will not quit I'm on it

never off it got the block lit

I'm toxic spitting logic

make em nauseous honest

cannot stop this never cautious

drop it I'm the hottest

knock knock bitch watch it.....

I'm the fucking king of rock bitch

prophet spittin hot shit

off topic chronic....

I think I've mother fucking lost it

take it back matter fact

making racks where it's at

had my back to the mat

not an act that's a fact

we attack in a pack

dont react no we act

think I'm blacked off this jack

while I rap bout to snap

throw a jab give a crap

where it lands I'm the man

got a plan better than

most brands god damn

Ima rhyme till I die

never lie that's a lie

I don't try I defy

can't deny that I'm right yeah

Yeah

I've been in and out the studio like a student tho

working on a movement yea I'll do it cuz I'm in the zone

and you know

that I'm ready for the shows how it goes I don't know

but I'm waiting till I'm chose front row

here I go

all these people want to know what you think of them lately

do you really love me or do you really hate me

on a scale of one to ten what would you grade me

all this social media has got me going crazy lately

everything's inflated mainly

everyone's invaded privacy is naked

man I really hate it god I really hate it

I just wanna make it through all this fake shit

livin in the real life livin for some real times

talk about the real climb passionate and real rhymes

steal time back from my 9 to 5

takin back my fuckin life I just wanna feel alive

I'm the one to get it bruh

I swear to god I'll get it bruh

so don't just let me give it up

yea I'm gon get it up

yea I'm the one to get it bruh

I swear to god I'll get it bruh

and I ain't never giving up...

yea I never give up

fake it till I make it mother fuckin take it

take it back from these haters playin tracks for the traitors

got the passion and that's when

it happens factions

take action drafting

their captains it's happening

I'm raising my status facing the madness

I'm out gaining traction avoiding distractions

I'm snapping no captions

attracting reactions

adapting attacking

commanding the masses

practicing habits I don't fuckin ask bitch

I just fuckin grab it i am never static

massively active

expanding... that's lit

planning to have it

so I will go capture it

and Ima stay after it I'm gon fuckin master it

put em on blast kid they will never last kid!

don't be so dramatic not my demographic

this shit is democratic they vote NEFFEX yea bitch!

For more infomation >> NEFFEX - Never Give Up (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

How To Deal With Haters - Duration: 1:22.

- Hey guys. It's Gloria.

Today I wanna talk to you about how to deal with haters.

The first thing I want you to understand

is that anyone who's ever achieved anything

or even tried to achieve anything

has had to deal with haters.

White. Black. Rich. Poor. It doesn't matter.

If you're breathing (laugh) and trying

to do something with your life

you have or will have haters.

You see, haters are like birds flying

over the city of success.

They don't fly over the city of lazy people.

They don't fly over the city of people

trying to do nothing positive with their life.

No, haters fly over the city of success.

So if you wanna be successful, you have to understand

that haters are just part of the territory.

The second thing I want you to understand

is that the best way to deal with haters

is to have a game plan for how

you're going to deal with haters.

When they spew their hate, are you going

to engage with them and allow them

to get you off your focus?

Or are you going to look at them,

and simply say, "Hey, yeah, I see you

over there hating, but I don't have time

to play with you today.

I have work to do."

Whatever it is, develop a game plan,

and never forget that every minute

you spend on a hater is a minute

you take away from your dream.

For more infomation >> How To Deal With Haters - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

rail and comedy video,funny videos| रेल और कॉमेडी वीडियो, রেল স্টেশন, মজার ভিডিও, মজার ভিডিও ২০১৮ - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> rail and comedy video,funny videos| रेल और कॉमेडी वीडियो, রেল স্টেশন, মজার ভিডিও, মজার ভিডিও ২০১৮ - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Study No. 24 | Classical & Fingerstyle Guitar - Duration: 1:08.

Study No. 24 | Classical & Fingerstyle Guitar

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét