Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Hello guys, this is Richard Tsai Yi-Chia

So if you're interested in the life of being the short term visiting student program in America

Especially in Davis is small but beautiful city just keep watching my video and catch up with my lovely story right in there UC Davis

Okay, so let's get started as you can see the Sunshine in California is always awesome. Thanks

So let's design your life, follow your passion, and being the influencer

Davis is a small but beautiful city with the so called town of the University - DaXueCheng

consisting of the downtown featuring with a wide range of the worldwide restaurant the whole bunch of Stoffel fundamental living

Requirement such as the bank bookstore the numbers of plaza complex located in different places

And without saying UC Davis for sure in that way sniffing shop

Who is the targeted audience of this video, without a doubt it will go with my college in Taiwan National Chiao Tung University

where Professor Tseng Yu-Chee Professor Lin Ching-Ju and teacher Ma Yu-Jun and Cheng Li-Yi in the Office of Student Affairs and

teacher Lai Ju-Hsin in the Office of International Affairs are working to provide a scholarship for my visiting student program in UC Davis

But most importantly this video is dedicated to my best Housemate Joseph

Old friends in Acacia and DCCC. Davis Chinese Christian Church

And I GSM international graduate student ministry

VIDI lab in UCD

Professor Kwan-Liu Ma and Pastor Howard Chang

As well as myself as the most precious that memorable journey ever since I came to the United State of America

in pursuit of visiting student program right in UC Davis

exclusive, remarkable and fantastic experience in Davis is dramatically beyond my expectation a

really difficult to describe all the details of three months period within just a video

All I want to do is fill me is to keep the diary as visual give my family's friend and jr

In Taiwan a glimpse how awesome Davis it is

Sure thing I was convinced that visiting student program is draw drastically worthy for me and you can apply for yourself as well

And finally sure our variable memory and appreciation with you all in Davis

Hopefully looking forward to visiting you guys again and waiting you

all come to Taiwan traveling with me in an expected short time

Or even planning to live in America with my below family and friend one day soon

In the dark

Definitely my first time staying at an exotic city without going out for any itineraries

Will I feel regret about it. No, absolutely not and why?

Not like a normal tourist has been enjoying to be the temporary resident and living a authentic Americans lifestyle right here in Davis. I

had seized the precious opportunities of starting and doing a visiting researcher in the UC Davis

Which were not continue once starting my job career in Hsinchu, Science Park

I also appreciate that about the best housemate Joseph Joshua and Daniel who brought me to the DC cube community

Where I really really really miss all the friendly positive and clever friends by the time going back to Taiwan right away

If I follow the past path to go out for all the tourist attraction with a beautiful

sightseeing which can be done with the family and friends in the near future

That would be exactly what will lead me to a felling of regret. Well not to mention. I'm already tired of traveling lately

If they're interesting in taking a look and firstly I want to clarify

I don't want to sound like the pride or bragging but as I learned from DC Cube to keep humidity

Like Moses always I can share the story of my traveling in the end of this video during credit session

like skydiving in Sydney, Australia

travel with all over the most Province in China

Paper presenting in Brisbane, Australia and Edmonton Canada cetera

You're

To class

Okay, so this is the message I would like to give to you professor Kwan-Liu Ma and my senior Shih-Min, Chao-Qing

Hide, Jia-Kai

Sheng-Yu, Tian-Chen, Chris, and Kelvin, And my peer Ke-Zhi and Zhong-Shu

So as the three month has I am really grateful for opportunity professor Ma get me to work on the project

Which is mainly focused on which can become their useful and substantial contribution through the VIDI lab

So basically what I'm doing is to implement the server streaming

Swimming engines visualization graph to any kind device based on the Nodejs and C plus plus in the implemented webpage

I'm particularly in the real time manner

and throughout the process developing this project have been learning and gaining more my knowledge about whole end servers along with the

cameras perspective in the first crack at same time and sometimes I

Have to admit that it might be a little bit challenge for you. but hopefully. I always have the brilliant senior like a

Professor Ma guiding me instructing me

Traffic

another thing I will be you know

remembering All the time for sure to be a best moment. We were playing the basketball

we were playing their enormous numbers of basketball competition in the dairy

Basketball court of UCD all the time

I am really appreciated I can be part of the a VIDI Lab for a temporary time

This is message, I would have to give the guy thank you so much

Final part is a genuine gift to my beloved friends in Davis and myself to keep our most precious memory. I

Still remember that there was the meeting of the acacia fellowship a couple of weeks ago that Nathan Cindy and me as a group

Nathan taught us the balance of getting along with the new friend

Especially in a way you live in the frequency changing environment

If you choose to make a lot of the effort to build up the friendship when a leaving time approaching

It is most of the time extremely hurt our heart

But if we decide to not pay too much attention on friendship though its kind of revealed

We are too mean to be as the human being

regardless of the fact that I already know the

Inevitable hard time of separation moment with my friend in Davis will be coming soon

I still choose the former in a way of making friend with you guys and dedicated myself

Because I always know and appreciate for how friendly you are

as well as how pleasant and wonderful the time it is to be with you as always

All the honor and appreciations goes to my friend in Davis

To be

Aside from the life in DC Cube IGSM and UDC

This might be one of the most wonderful time for me to play basketball in UCD Dairy Court with you guys

Player friends sometimes are the most likely to be change over time. It is inevitable for

Instance I have been missing my player friend in PeiKang high school national ChengChi university Beijing Tsing

Hua university and national Chiao Tung University and for sure UC Davis right here

Somehow it will be sorrowful to say goodbye, but in spite of the how missing it is

I hope we can meet one day soon and compete our full court basketball again

For God so loved

Then he gay his only son

Who sue

Believe will not pass

They shall

Eternal

I shall hold

To the crows I

shower hole

To God

For his love

Have salvaged be

For his love

Me

For God so loved the world that

He gave His only Son

so

Ever

They shall have a

a chalet

I shall a

By his race

His race

This

Happy birthday

For more infomation >> RICHARD YI-CHIA TSAI in UCDavis - Duration: 19:36.

-------------------------------------------

Learn 30+ Common French Vocabulary Words for Beginners! - Duration: 7:20.

Today, you're going to learn more

than 20 new French vocabulary words

in just a few minutes.

Every beginner should know

how to say these common words

in French in order to survive

in daily conversation.

Stick around,

and by the end of this video,

you'll be able to talk

about things like family, friends,

pets, and more.

[music]

Hey everyone.

Danae here with TakeLessons Live,

bringing you the latest French tips

right from our virtual classroom.

If you're a beginner

and you want to learn how to say

some of the most important words in French,

keep watching. And be sure to hit

the subscribe button to stay updated

with more great tutorials, just like this one.

-Let's move on to "Your Family".

J'ai une famille.

Mère.

Une mère is actually "mother,"

if you want to be a bit more casual,

you can say,

"une maman" which is the word for mom.

Then we have "père", or again,

we could say, "papa" for dad.

Let's try to say,

"I have a mother or a father."

J'ai une mère.

J'ai une mère.

Very good.

J'ai un père.

Very good.

Okay, let's look at the word for son.

Un fils.

The tricky part is

that you should not say the L,

but should definitely say the S.

Un fils.

Now, daughter.

We have the same letters

that make the sound "ille".

Une fille.

Then for brother, frère.

Frère.

Very good.

Sœur.

It sounds just like the English word sir.

Okay. Let's add adjectives again.

To say a grandfather,

it's going to be pretty easy,

because I'm pretty sure

this is actually a French word originally.

Grandson, which here,

I believe the English

doesn't make much sense,

because technically,

your grandson is actually a little son,

because he's younger than you.

That's what we say in French, "little son",

"un petit-fils".

Sister-in-law: we don't use the word "law",

but we call them "beautiful."

All kinds of in-laws

are always called beautiful.

Une belle-sœur.

Des amis.

If it's a male friend, we'll just say,

"un ami", and "petit ami".

Actually, it means a little friend,

but it's just how we say "boyfriend."

This is a friend as in female: "une amie".

Can you guess how to say girlfriend?

Une petite--

-Une petite amie ?

-Exactly, we need a E on each side.

Everywhere we need an E,

because it's feminine. It's a girlfriend.

All right, we're going to translate

a couple of sentences to practice

things we've seen right now.

Can you tell me,

"I have a friend,

but I don't have a boyfriend"?

J'ai un ami, je n'ai pas petit ami.

Petit ami.

Very good.

There are a couple of words missing,

but it's very good

in terms of pronunciation.

Okay.

J'ai un ami mais je n'ai pas de petit ami.

Un animal de compagnie.

Oui, c'est dog.

Do you know how to say, "a cat"?

Let's try to say, "chien".

In English hampster, with a "ha".

In French though, we just say,

"un hamster".

A squirrel is "écureuil".

Écureuil.

Very good.

Once more, let's add an adjective

to the words we just learned.

How would we say a big dog?

Here it's debatable.

We can definitely say,

"un grand chien" which means

he's more tall.

Or we could "gros chien",

which is more that he's fat.

Either or.

Yes.

Let's try a small cat.

Anyone know how to say American?

Américain.

Américain, very good.

If it's a woman, we'll add an E.

It will sound like this: Américain for man,

and Américaine for girls.

What about French?

Je suis française.

Française for girls, and Français,

without the E for men.

Français, Française.

Do you know how to say Mexican?

Mexique.

Mexique is the country.

We just need a little more

at the end to make it Mexicaine.

Indian.

Indien for men, Indienne for women.

Very good. Indien, Indienne.

You could also express

your feelings whatever they be.

You could say,

"I am happy, I am sad, I am angry."

Maybe sad, Aida?

Triste.

Correct.

How about happy?

"Content" for men,

"contente" for women.

Technically, we don't say, "angry",

we say, "in anger", which goes like this,

"en colère".

Exactly.

Je ne suis pas, and then you put: en colère.

It's your health.

We have tired, "fatigué".

How about sick?

Je suis malade.

Very good, malade.

I'm feeling good.

We can say, "en forme".

How are you feeling today Vidia?

Je suis en forme.

Very good, je suis en forme.

How about you Aida?

Maybe we can use a negation like,

"I am not tired."

Je ne suis pas fatiguée.

Exactly. Very good.

Je ne suis pas fatiguée.

Actually, It's exactly

what I was asking here,

so that's perfect.

"Je ne suis pas fatiguée".

That works,

and "je suis en forme" is also good.

Hey guys, thanks for watching.

We hope you enjoyed this tutorial

from our French teacher Sini.

To keep learning,

click on the link

in the description box below,

where you'll be taken over

to TakeLessons Live,

and you can access tons

of free French classes.

Go ahead and get signed up today,

and we'll see you in class!

For more infomation >> Learn 30+ Common French Vocabulary Words for Beginners! - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

CXBX Reloaded The NEW OG-XBOX Emulator tested out! - Duration: 16:55.

Good day guys Austin here. And in this one today, we are gonna be taking a close look at Xbox

emulation allowing for that own console

Which has been left in the doldrums for a long long time?

now when it comes to emulation

There is only one real emulator that's time to push through and that is C XP X reloaded

The main developer is Luke OSHA and a couple of weeks ago

I brought to you a video of what was about to be released in this video

I'm bringing you what has been released now not only as he come through to his word and released the zero point one version of

This emulator but also he's pushed to even further. We've now got a new API involved in the last couple of days

That is DirectX 9 although it sounds dated that is brand new to this emulator now

I know this system and many of the games can be played on an Xbox

360 but we've an emulator by itself on a PC as we know with other systems

We can push them to the maximum we can do things that we've never even

Imagined we can just emulate and play every game on one system. So for me, that's awesome

Because an order of two different systems to play the same game, so without further ado

Let's see what's been going on with this emulator what he's done and how it's performing with the few DS games in real time

So without further ado, let's get stuck in

Okay, so first text is up and we are playing Jet Set Radio future

Now famous in real time. So you experience this along with me and so far so bloody good. Look at that

That's looking good right it's going to game

Enough it is teasing

so in the past this has been a

A game that we could have played for some time to be honest. It has been playable on this emulator and

Progress has come on leaps and bounds since they've released version 9.1

However, the has been quite a lot of artifacts on the screen

It just doesn't look right one of the main ones that have been told is the spray cans

However, like we talked about today

there's been a new release of this build of the emulator and

It's now implemented DirectX 9 as we talked about but apparently in probably has or should have fixed the spray can issue

So what I'm talking about is as you're playing this game Jet Set Radio future

at certain point she's supposed to do graffiti all over the place and

Basically leave your tag on the wall now

The thing is that that wasn't rendering properly apparently so we grab a look see if we can

Take a look to see unlike little

Tests now and see if that is working

Okay, so let's get through all this first apparently

Okay, first one does

Jesus been so long since I played this game. What a game as well

so for those of you who haven't played

Jet Set Radio future before it is completely different from the Dreamcast Jet Set Radio our if you're us then jet grind radio

It is a completely different game and in my opinion, but I forgot you could have a look around in my opinion

It's nice to be better. Now. Of course. It depends on your taste all that kind of stuff. I just like the fever's one more

Okay, so now I think I've got my graffiti on the girl

There we go break ends are in Sony's flex ten of these and

Now I should be able to start spraying I could it with getting more the tons actually if we can

There we go

So now I should be able to spray we'll see if this renders properly

Yeah, that's looking good for me

Hehe. Yes, I mean to be honest

I haven't played this game in literally years, so I cannot say for certain if that was the error

But that's what I'm told was the error. I see if I can get the camera I could see bugs to it

so actually see if we can get the camera and look see if there is anything going on know what I can see and

To be honest, I've not seen any

discrepancies of

Issues with the rendering of the characters either I did see in the past a lot of trails that were going on behind the character

like

It's hard for me to describe

But like when you get the 80s videos and they've got neon trails on the lights and things like that

that was what the character did on a lot of occasions and it was very

Noticeable when you're doing this, okay, so moving on to another area. I'm gonna fast-forward this now

five minutes later

Okay. So here we are. I'm now in one of the levels and

This is looking beautiful

I'm not seeing any graphical errors whatsoever. And this is me now cause an absolute chaos

I am still seeing slight trails of some of the characters, but and what I can remember that may have been

Actually in the original game, it's been so long since I've routed the original looks we even know about any of this

And

Everything other than that is looking pretty good

you have to really look closely to notice that kind of thing, but in terms of the speed and

The way everything's been rendered

For me, it looks pretty much

Perfect

With mental miss breakdown by the way. So yeah, I would say that this is now a pretty good to go game

Of course

I've tested it all you see this which is me but everything that I have seen is pretty good to go cutscenes

Gameplay the lot. So without further ado, let's move on to the next

No cadent so next up. We've got Panzer Dragoon Orta

I am such a Panzer Dragoon fan. It is unbelievable

However, it has been many many years since I've played this now

I know it's out on a 360 but many people actually prefer the actual

Xbox version so having this playable will open many doors and deeds for those of people who want to go down that route and

To be honest, it's a good

Game to actually launcher and see if it's running again

It's been years since I've played this but I remember the opening level being quite intense

There was quite a lot of stuff going on

So it should be a good one for us to test on how this is progressing and there we go straight is the action boom

Now that's enough pretty good I've got all set in sets of stock on all these games I'm not pushing the

Resolution or anything so far em seen quite a lot of sixes there. Maybe it's why a lot of it caches buildings

I'm not sure. I'm not really too clued up on this emulators a year. It's pretty damn new to me

But in terms of gameplay and stuff, it's looking pretty damn good. I'm hoping that the more I play it

Maybe the cache is something that needs to be

Put in so it should get smoother. It is even in itself out now

But as you see is pretty damn intense, however, I

Remember there being little tiny

Spaceships our dragons. I remember has been so long nicely fighting against me. They don't seem to be rendering

Let me see the mr. Hull so see what the lights are on the screen and sure are there we go

You can see what nerve

I'm assured. There's supposed to be some nearby as well. Oh

This is such a great game, oh, whoa what the hell you see that I attacked by a big massive UFO made of white

Yeah, they're not rendering correctly I

Can see the missiles when they fire them but I can't see that your crafts you see the red little lights there

They're supposed to actually be craps or dragons from what I remember. They don't seem to be appearing on the screen

So there is some glitches on this game when I'm speaking to the developer. He did state that

There will be regression although they have implemented DirectX and iron into this as opposed

Implementing such a huge thing like that would mean that there will be a regression in terms of the API

Being able to render certain graphics because well up to now everything and all progress has been made on a different API

So I would expect that but in terms of stability and playing

Now that I've actually played the game for a couple of minutes. You can tell yourself. It's all smoothed itself out

We are pretty much good to go in terms of performance

I'm getting a steady Eddy 60 which is exactly the kind of performance that I want there

See I lit cheese from now and again without white

abandon that's going on but

Yeah, I'm liking up

The rain seems to come in and out as well of notice on the effects

Hmm interesting

Okay, so I think we tested this one out now it is playing but there is graphical issues

Me myself. This is the classic game, so I wouldn't want to

Experience this for the first time if I was new to this to actually play in it on this version right now

It's a classic and from having enemies that are not rendering correctly on the screen like that. The shots are coming from nowhere

I just don't think it's playable

It's almost there as you can see but no it's a shame really because it's a classic hopefully soon though

There is updates almost daily with these guys. So the pushing forward and

Well, let's move on to the next

So next we have got

Shenmue 2

Now what a game and yes, I know it's just come out on the PC. I've got it, but this one before that

It was the only English version for a start the show Mewtwo and the Dreamcast. It looked awesome, and it was great

But the problem was that it was in Japanese in terms of the actual

Speech language, obviously all the subtitles never in English

Well, yeah, this was the only way to play it with the original voice that you remember from the original Dreamcast

So yeah

anyway

Looks like there's quite a lot of graphical glitches going on on this now. I remember the was in the past

But again same as aura it was working and it wasn't as bad as this is from what I remember

Again, I've not touched this emulator in literally years. So I'm not the gospel of intelligence when it comes to this one

I'm literally seeing this and the advancements and the progress that it's made along with you guys

So now what I'm going to do now is fast-forward and we'll get to it so much for gameplay when he gets on the dock

you

You

Okay, so we are now on the dock were blipping around

I

Just got through all the cutscenes so I could have a look around show you the performance of what's going on and to be honest

It's improved the sounds come back. Everyone seems to be

Well rendered properly everybody can talk properly

Can I talk to somebody so can show you the speech, excuse me

See there you go all is good again, there is some like seizure-inducing

Lighting effect that's going on in the background

but to be honest

It's a lot better than from what I remember the last time I tested this and again same as all of you know

There is bound to be some kind of regressions now. They've implemented the DirectX 9 but for me, yeah, it's playable

I wouldn't experience. This is the first time you played it, but it's worth for MOOCs if you're interested, so let's test it alert

So next up is actually a feature rather than a game

I just thought that would be interesting for you guys to see but you can actually emulate

the dashboard

No

It's not exactly crazy. It's not as I can get it selling the world of fire. Well, I think it's a good little thing

I mean I haven't had time to actually go in there and check all this stuff

I mean on the original Xbox used to be able to get into video settings and

All these were on/off. I don't know if it makes any actual settings in game have a no idea. Maybe it's only

For the actual settings. It makes no difference in the actual emulator itself

I do know that by messing with the resolution on the emulator like I talked about it does mess up a few games

Apparently some games will work with enhanced resolutions, but it does make things glitchy

So for the this video, like I said, I kept everything as default. So I'm not sure if those settings would make any difference

also while you're in it, it is actually handy and useful because you can go in there go into the memory and

You can access all these saved games

So if you need to do any kind of weird stuff with gay, then you've got access through this dashboard

Now you do actually have to download the dashboard itself

If you do glit dashboard wherever it is for Microsoft Xbox

then there is files available on official websites and you can download them and it's just a case of

Installing it onto your emulator

It's not easy

But I just thought it'd be a nice feature for you guys to show well some other stuff that it can do

So I think we've more or less covered everything in this video. We've seen a few games working some more than others

I probably should have chosen more. I don't know accurately or well emulated games, but as this Theret

X9 is so new

Who knows what actually is the most compatible games there?

Probably is a lot more compatible kind of nice to be showcased here

But you know

I just from this on I did some of my more favorite

Game to see how they would run if you want me to test any other specific games

individually

Then put them in the comments down below and I'll do my best to do one-off videos for those just a quick one to show

You how things are progressing with each game. Let me know what games you would like tested

Well, I think we're more or less covered everything in this. I just thought I'd bring it to your attention

So you guys can get involved. I would say thank you to everybody that's on the

Actual cxb actually loaded discord server. I'll put a link to that server in the description down below. Those guys have been absolutely

Amazing helping me out getting this configured up and running

It's been literally like 2 years since I loaded this emulator up properly and had a good tinker with it

So this one was a bit off the wall

I just thought I'd you know, see what's going on

And those guys have been amazing getting me up to speed and at all there again is some updates that are planned

They are bringing in the I soul

Compatibility so no longer. Do you have to dump the games from the disk images?

They're completely playable from the image itself

Which makes launching games a lot easier if you've got that kind of format and I think that's about it to be honest

I'm waffling on though. But thank you very much to everybody involved. Thank you very much to Luke

Oh sure, the developer older whose commands and picks up this xbox and actually run with it. Like I've never seen before

Xbox emulation is now a real thing finally and he's done God's work by doing it

So pick up to him and the rest of the team and everybody that's been involved including you guys watching this video

So thank you very much for watching. It's a guys. It's been an absolute pleasure

Please like please subscribe. Please do all the magical things that you could ever imagine this wonderful world worth

We get to play xbox games, finally

But most of all most of all you guys have a good day laters

For more infomation >> CXBX Reloaded The NEW OG-XBOX Emulator tested out! - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

Lana Sue Clayton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:22.

Lana Sue Clayton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Lana Clayton, a Clover, South Carolina VA nurse, is accused of poisoning her entrepreneur and wrestling coach husband in their luxury waterfront home, and it's alleged she did so with eye drops.

According to a press release from the York County Sheriff's Department, authorities arrested Lana Sue Clayton, 52, in the death of her husband Steven Delvalle Clayton on August 31, 2018.

(Authorities gave his name as Stephen Clayton, but his obituary gives it as Steven.

Her full name is Lana Sue Clayton.).

Clayton's body was discovered in the home's foyer, and it was initially believed he had fallen down the stairs, according to Herald Online, which added that Steven Clayton was a newspaper editorial board member who founded a company called Physical Therapy Resources.

Here's what you need to know:.

Authorities Accuse Lana Sue Clayton of Poisoning Her Husband With Tetrahydrozoline.

Steven Clayton died on on July 21, 2018, from poisoning, authorities allege.

"The incident took place at the victim and suspects home 4586 Island Forks Road, Clover, SC.

The investigation autopsy toxicology tests discovered poisonous levels of Tetrahydrozoline in the body of the victim," the York County Sheriff's Department says.

According to the York County press release, "York County Detectives arrested and charged Lana Sue Clayton with Murder and Unlawful Malicious Tampering of Food of her husband Stephen Delvalle Clayton between the dates of July 19 to 21, 2018.

The release added, "Lana Clayton admitted to investigators she administered the substance to Stephen Clayton without his knowledge.

Lana Clayton was booked in the York County Detention Center.

This case remains under investigation.".

The booking information for Lana Sue Clayton describes her as a white female from Clover, South Carolina, who stands 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.

She was booked in the jail at 4:20 p.m.

on August 31, 2018.

A mugshot was not immediately available.

Two charges are listed: Murder and Malicious Tampering With Drug Product Or Food.

According to the U.S.

National Library of Medicine, "Tetrahydrozoline is a form of a medicine called imidazoline, which is found in over-the-counter eye drops and nasal sprays.

Tetrahydrozoline poisoning occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally swallows this product.".

The Couple Lived in a Nearly Million-Dollar Home Modeled After Mount Vernon.

Online property sites say the couple's home is worth more than or close to $1 million.

One site described the house as a "Newly built, 1840s-style Greek Revival home sits on 2 acres of prime lakefront.".

According to Herald Online, the mansion was "a copy of the famous George Washington Mount Vernon estate that Steve Clayton lovingly restored.

" You can see photos of the home here.

Lana Clayton Worked as a Nurse at the VA & a Facebook Post Indicates Trouble in the Marriage.

Both Clayton and her husband had successful careers.

Herald Online reports that Lana Clayton worked as a nurse at the VA in Charlotta, North Carolina.

On her Facebook page, Lana says she worked for the U.S.

Department of Veterans Affairs in North Carolina.

She indicated that she is from Oklahoma.

Ken Sanford, a friend who knew the couple, told Herald Online that he thought Lana Sue Clayton was "a sweet lady" and is shocked by the news.

A Facebook post on Lana's page points to old trouble in the marriage.

It dates to 2010, and reads, "Sorry guys.

My sister just upset for me.

My husband is not a drunk he had an affair.

However, he is the father of my children and my kids look at my facebook.

soooo.

I do appreciate the support though.".

Another post around that time reads, "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the lord, 'WOW, What a ride!'".

She posted photos of her grandchildren on social media.

Clayton's Husband Was an Accountant Who Built Companies From 'Humble Beginnings'.

Steven D.

Clayton, age 64, is formerly of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and passed away at home, his obituary says.

"He was a graduate of Miami Military Academy and Miami Springs Senior High School, where he was a celebrated athlete in Track, Football, and Greco-Roman wrestling," the obituary says.

"He worked his way through college as a construction laborer/plasterer.

He received his BS from Florida State University ('76) and was a Certified Public Accountant who was greatly admired by his colleagues.".

The obituary says that Steve Clayton overcame "childhood hardships and adversity" and had an "indomitable spirit.

"He was an entrepreneur, a visionary, and a brilliant business strategist who had a passion for learning and critical thinking.

He continuously challenged himself to greater levels of success, while helping others along," the obit says.

"Steven was truly a magnanimous man and his broad circle of friends was infinitely diverse.

He enjoyed spending time in the company of gardeners and janitors, as much as he did with captains of industry and finance moguls.

He had no mere acquaintances, as everyone he befriended became part of his enormous, extended family.".

The obituary said that Clayton "was genuinely a kid at heart; energetic, fun and always ready to lead the next adventure.

His exuberance for life, his captivating stories and his irreverent sense of humor will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

Steven was also an aficionado of music, wine and cigars; a brilliant writer; a collector of fine art and sculpture; an avid golfer, and a true sports fan.

He was a proud booster of FSU football, generously supporting his much-loved Seminoles throughout the decades.".

Clayton had worked as a wrestling coach "at University of S.

Florida in Tampa, American Heritage Academy, and Cardinal Gibbons.

He was a loving mentor to countless youth, devotedly following each of their journeys into adulthood and remaining in close contact.

Virtually all of the youth who were mentored by Steven have gone on to become highly successful in their chosen fields," says the obit.

The obituary says that Clayton was survived by his wife Lana Sue Clayton, two stepchildren, grandchildren, and other family members.

The Motive Is Not Clear & Lana Clayton Has No Criminal History.

What could lead a wife to allegedly take such a deadly action? Authorities aren't saying; they have yet to release a motive.

According to Herald Online, Lana Sue Clayton appears to have no prior criminal history in South Carolina.

For more infomation >> Lana Sue Clayton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

Erica Bivens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:03.

Erica Bivens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Erica Bivens is the news anchor in West Virginia who suffered a fractured skull during an argument with a coworker.

She and meteorologist Chelsea Ambriz reportedly got into an argument at a bar on August 26, 2018.

According to FTVLive, which cited a police report, Bivens confronted Ambriz because she thought Ambriz was flirting with her husband.

Ambriz was then accused of shoving Bivens to the ground.

Ambriz has been charged with misdemeanor battery.

You can read more about the confrontation here.

Bivens shared on social media on August 31 that she was recovering.

She did not mention her co-worker.

The post read, "Just wanted to update you all, I am at home recovering from a fractured skull and ruptured eardrum.

I'm waiting on the doctors to clear me so I can get back to work.

Thank you so much for the kind words and support .".

Here's what you need to know.

Bivens and Ambriz Have Been Colleagues Since April 2017 and Appeared to be Friends Outside of Work as Well.

Erica Bivens has been working at WSAZ-TV in Huntington, West Virginia since April 2017.

The station is an afiliate of both NBC and the CW.

Bevins anchors the late afternoon broadcast at 4 p.m.

and the 10 p.m. broadcast on the CW.

Bivens and Ambriz work the same shift together.

Abriz is the evening meteorologist for the TV station.

The two women are featured in WSAZ's promos together, along with fellow evening news anchor Tim Irr.

Bivens has a photo of the three of them as her background photo on Twitter.

The two women appeared to be friends outside of work as well.

Bivens shared the photo above on Facebook in May of 2017, when they went to dinner together.

Bivens Worked in the U.S.

Virgin Islands and in Louisiana Before Relocating to West Virginia.

Bivens is a Michigan native.

But she has spent the majority of her journalism career much further south.

She worked on the island of St.

Thomas in the Caribbean for nearly four years, from October 2009 until June 2013.

She worked first as a reporter for WTJX-TV, the Public Television System in the Virgin Islands.

It was in that job that she had to cover hurricanes for the first time, and did live reports on the Weather Channel.

She moved on from there to work for CBS-TV2 on the island.

Prior to joining WSAZ-TV in Huntington, Bivens spent nearly four years in Louisiana.

She worked as a weekend reporter and anchor at KPLC 7 News in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Bivens' work experience also includes doing announcer work for the Lansing Lugnuts, an affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays.

Erica Bivens' Husband Is a Member of the Coast Guard and They Have Two Children.

Erica Bivens has been married to Joe Draper since 2013.

He is a member of the U.S. Coast Guard.

In July, he was made First Class BM1 (Boatswain's Mate).

Based on their Facebook photos, the couple loves to explore and take adventurous vacations.

They celebrated Draper's birthday in early August at out west.

They made stops at Jenny Lake Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming and Glacier National Park in Montana.

Bivens and Draper have two children, two dogs and a cat.

Erica Bivens Is a Mentor in the 'Big Brothers Big Sisters' Program.

Erica Bivens joined the "Big Brothers Big Sisters" program in December of 2015, according to her LinkedIn page.

She was working as a reporter in southwest Louisiana at the time.

She wrote that she spent quality time with her "Little" at least once a week.

Bivens has continued that mentoring work in West Virginia.

Her bio page on the WSAZ-TV website states that she remains active in the program.

She encourages people to introduce themselves if they see her out in the neighborhood with her Little.

"If you see Erica on the street, don't be shy, go say hi!".

Bevins Majored in Journalism and Specialized in Women's Studies at Michigan State University.

Erica Bevins graduated from Michigan State University in 2007 with a degree in broadcast journalism.

She also earned a speculation in Women, Gender and Social Justice.

She was a member of the Kappa Delta sorority.

According to her WSAZ-TV bio, Bevins has enjoyed doing Taekwondo for most of her life.

She even joined the Michigan State Taekwondo team.

Bevins enjoys running and reading when she gets a moment to relax, which she says does not happen often.

According to her Facebook page, she also is a big fan of Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét