Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

418 subscribers What you do bought em on fivver?

Mad bars like steel fibers Flow so fast like a nascar driver

Buried in this heat no survivors Spiderman video, bandwagon rider.

Where the fans looking like a diver?

This roast going cyber.

Diss Track on deck Whole career what a wreck!

1k subs where's the check?

Dark souls, that games dead You got merch?

Wait a sec What the heck?

You not even cashing checks!

Whats popping?

Your subs be dropping.

I know i shouldn't be talking But this floor im mopping

And i'm never stopping Picking lines like im shopping

3 comments in the discussion Accent sound kinda russian

I'm just kidding no it doesn't All these playlist but no plays

All these subs but none stay Its okay, they come in many ways

Don't be triggered I just wanna amaze Everyone has their days

To roast I don't need pay This heat I just raise and other channels

In their coffins they lay.

So stay away, okay?

I know you consider me your padre Running out of roast, so ima make the most

Going for the top post, your channel deader than a ghost.

I don't mean to boast, But you just got toast!

For more infomation >> WEREWING ROASTED - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Virtue Volume and Lifting Travel Kit - Duration: 9:01.

For more infomation >> Virtue Volume and Lifting Travel Kit - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

[Making Friends] 04 Do you want to be my friend? - Duration: 1:20.

You know my name, age and where I live in. Right?

I want to be your friend now.

Do you want to be my friend?

Do you have facebook?

What about Instagram?

I have Line, too.

You don't have one? What about WeChat?

So now when you meet a Korean you like, what would you say?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét