Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Hello guys, this is Richard Tsai Yi-Chia

So if you're interested in the life of being the short term visiting student program in America

Especially in Davis is small but beautiful city just keep watching my video and catch up with my lovely story right in there UC Davis

Okay, so let's get started as you can see the Sunshine in California is always awesome. Thanks

So let's design your life, follow your passion, and being the influencer

Davis is a small but beautiful city with the so called town of the University - DaXueCheng

consisting of the downtown featuring with a wide range of the worldwide restaurant the whole bunch of Stoffel fundamental living

Requirement such as the bank bookstore the numbers of plaza complex located in different places

And without saying UC Davis for sure in that way sniffing shop

Who is the targeted audience of this video, without a doubt it will go with my college in Taiwan National Chiao Tung University

where Professor Tseng Yu-Chee Professor Lin Ching-Ju and teacher Ma Yu-Jun and Cheng Li-Yi in the Office of Student Affairs and

teacher Lai Ju-Hsin in the Office of International Affairs are working to provide a scholarship for my visiting student program in UC Davis

But most importantly this video is dedicated to my best Housemate Joseph

Old friends in Acacia and DCCC. Davis Chinese Christian Church

And I GSM international graduate student ministry

VIDI lab in UCD

Professor Kwan-Liu Ma and Pastor Howard Chang

As well as myself as the most precious that memorable journey ever since I came to the United State of America

in pursuit of visiting student program right in UC Davis

exclusive, remarkable and fantastic experience in Davis is dramatically beyond my expectation a

really difficult to describe all the details of three months period within just a video

All I want to do is fill me is to keep the diary as visual give my family's friend and jr

In Taiwan a glimpse how awesome Davis it is

Sure thing I was convinced that visiting student program is draw drastically worthy for me and you can apply for yourself as well

And finally sure our variable memory and appreciation with you all in Davis

Hopefully looking forward to visiting you guys again and waiting you

all come to Taiwan traveling with me in an expected short time

Or even planning to live in America with my below family and friend one day soon

In the dark

Definitely my first time staying at an exotic city without going out for any itineraries

Will I feel regret about it. No, absolutely not and why?

Not like a normal tourist has been enjoying to be the temporary resident and living a authentic Americans lifestyle right here in Davis. I

had seized the precious opportunities of starting and doing a visiting researcher in the UC Davis

Which were not continue once starting my job career in Hsinchu, Science Park

I also appreciate that about the best housemate Joseph Joshua and Daniel who brought me to the DC cube community

Where I really really really miss all the friendly positive and clever friends by the time going back to Taiwan right away

If I follow the past path to go out for all the tourist attraction with a beautiful

sightseeing which can be done with the family and friends in the near future

That would be exactly what will lead me to a felling of regret. Well not to mention. I'm already tired of traveling lately

If they're interesting in taking a look and firstly I want to clarify

I don't want to sound like the pride or bragging but as I learned from DC Cube to keep humidity

Like Moses always I can share the story of my traveling in the end of this video during credit session

like skydiving in Sydney, Australia

travel with all over the most Province in China

Paper presenting in Brisbane, Australia and Edmonton Canada cetera

You're

To class

Okay, so this is the message I would like to give to you professor Kwan-Liu Ma and my senior Shih-Min, Chao-Qing

Hide, Jia-Kai

Sheng-Yu, Tian-Chen, Chris, and Kelvin, And my peer Ke-Zhi and Zhong-Shu

So as the three month has I am really grateful for opportunity professor Ma get me to work on the project

Which is mainly focused on which can become their useful and substantial contribution through the VIDI lab

So basically what I'm doing is to implement the server streaming

Swimming engines visualization graph to any kind device based on the Nodejs and C plus plus in the implemented webpage

I'm particularly in the real time manner

and throughout the process developing this project have been learning and gaining more my knowledge about whole end servers along with the

cameras perspective in the first crack at same time and sometimes I

Have to admit that it might be a little bit challenge for you. but hopefully. I always have the brilliant senior like a

Professor Ma guiding me instructing me

Traffic

another thing I will be you know

remembering All the time for sure to be a best moment. We were playing the basketball

we were playing their enormous numbers of basketball competition in the dairy

Basketball court of UCD all the time

I am really appreciated I can be part of the a VIDI Lab for a temporary time

This is message, I would have to give the guy thank you so much

Final part is a genuine gift to my beloved friends in Davis and myself to keep our most precious memory. I

Still remember that there was the meeting of the acacia fellowship a couple of weeks ago that Nathan Cindy and me as a group

Nathan taught us the balance of getting along with the new friend

Especially in a way you live in the frequency changing environment

If you choose to make a lot of the effort to build up the friendship when a leaving time approaching

It is most of the time extremely hurt our heart

But if we decide to not pay too much attention on friendship though its kind of revealed

We are too mean to be as the human being

regardless of the fact that I already know the

Inevitable hard time of separation moment with my friend in Davis will be coming soon

I still choose the former in a way of making friend with you guys and dedicated myself

Because I always know and appreciate for how friendly you are

as well as how pleasant and wonderful the time it is to be with you as always

All the honor and appreciations goes to my friend in Davis

To be

Aside from the life in DC Cube IGSM and UDC

This might be one of the most wonderful time for me to play basketball in UCD Dairy Court with you guys

Player friends sometimes are the most likely to be change over time. It is inevitable for

Instance I have been missing my player friend in PeiKang high school national ChengChi university Beijing Tsing

Hua university and national Chiao Tung University and for sure UC Davis right here

Somehow it will be sorrowful to say goodbye, but in spite of the how missing it is

I hope we can meet one day soon and compete our full court basketball again

For God so loved

Then he gay his only son

Who sue

Believe will not pass

They shall

Eternal

I shall hold

To the crows I

shower hole

To God

For his love

Have salvaged be

For his love

Me

For God so loved the world that

He gave His only Son

so

Ever

They shall have a

a chalet

I shall a

By his race

His race

This

Happy birthday

For more infomation >> RICHARD YI-CHIA TSAI in UCDavis - Duration: 19:36.

-------------------------------------------

Matzkvs - Find you - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Matzkvs - Find you - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

How do you describe this?(51) (Vocabulary Building) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:45.

Hi everyone.

Welcome to ForB's English lesson video.

I'm Rianna and today we are going to show you another video.

I'd like you to describe what she is doing.

Let's take a look.

What is she doing?

She is pacing back and forth.

She's pacing back and forth.

Pacing means walking.

Pacing back and forth means walking a short distance again and again over the same path or place.

We pace back and forth when we feel stressed, nervous, or worried.

Let's practice this sentence together.

Please repeat after me.

She is pacing back and forth.

She is pacing back and forth.

Good job.

Some people say, pacing back and forth helps them think better.

You can try it when you are reviewing for a test or when you are learning new English words.

Thank you for watching.

If you enjoyed this video, please like, share, and subscribe.

See you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét